Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of the thigh deep water as we crossed along the top of the waterfall, a painted rock read, "Let's wash each other with our hands and tongues."

On the other side was a big log. A sign read, "Doggie. Make me feel it deep. Make me cum, but not you."

Jim maneuvered me away from the next spot and I pulled him back. There was a little mound in the moss. He couldn't face the sign or read it to me, so I read it to him, "Take me. Cum in me. Leave our baby in me." He knew I wanted children. My puzzled look at the strange spot urged him to explain. His voice cracked several times. "We finally discovered Fran could not have children. Before that, this was her idea, from some woman's magazine. Gently he took my upper arms and laid me back so my hips were raised above my body. There was a big rock on either side for my boots to rest on but I was spread wide. I could feel my pussy gape slightly and cool air go inside me. He was struggling mightily. He knelt between my legs, touched the head of his cock to my opening. He pushed so just the broad head entered me. I cried out. I had not been opened that wide. My cry brought his mind back to the present; he pulled out of me and said, "Two more stops, then I get you into the water and can explore your beautiful body." As he pulled me up, his voice cracked again as he explained, "The upside down thing was to keep my cum in her until her egg was bathed in semen. For three years, she took her temperature to know the exact times she would be fertile and the most receptive." She cried most of a year when she found out she was infertile. This stop took the fun out of him. His cock softened.

When we got back to the blanket, his eyes sparkled and he was full of fun. "Take your boots off." As soon as I did, he grabbed me, kissed me deep. He snatched me into his arms and walked until he was chest deep in the water with me floating, face up in his hands. One hand held my ass and a finger pushed into that hole. That was new; I started to object, "He said spread your legs." He maneuvered my body so the thinnest waterfall stream, splashed hard between my legs. It almost hurt but he held me there. The finger in my ass kept the water from making me float away from the impact. I was hot, a little tired and the splattering water was hitting him directly in the face off my pussy. It would have been funny but my clit had decided this was a good thing. Uncle Jim kept me moving ever so slightly. That made me get close and then have to start over. I started to cum and closed my legs. His hand under my shoulders grasped my hair, "Spread your legs and keep them spread. It will get so tender you will hurt some. Endure the pain for me as the water drives inside you and pounds your clit."

It did hurt. I could feel the water flooding inside to inflate my belly and wash my womb. There was no slow, warm, sensitive build up. My arms had to reach over my head and grasp his hair to keep them from protecting myself. For the first time in my life, I was suffering real pain. For the first time in my life, I had an orgasm from pain. For the first time in my life I screamed and fainted.

I awoke, lying on the flat rock in the middle of the pond. Jim was keeping the rock wet so it would not get too hot for me. When my eyes fluttered to see in the sun, he asked, "May I kiss you?" My moan was a "Yes." His first kiss was with him bending over the top of my head; it was my first upside down French kiss. After long minutes of loving my face, my eyes, my neck, my ears and even just inside my nose with the tip of his tongue, he moved down. His cock nestled against my cheek and neck but I forgot about it when his lips closed over my right nipple. He was happy for at least ten minutes, licking, kissing and nursing. I moved his head to the other nipple and felt that I had lost something.

After equal time, he started to kiss his way back up toward my face. I expected another strange feeling French kiss. Instead, he pulled my hands above my head. Usually, I'm ticklish but his cock bobbed while he kissed and sucked each of my armpits. This was the most sensuous touch I had ever felt. He knew and kept sucking with his mouth wide open while a long arm reached down my body to open my abused pussy and began to tease in the slippery wetness that was now there.

I guess, I was finally wet enough for him. He rubbed water over my hot skin and moved slowly around the rock. I didn't think; my body raised, my legs and knees spread wide hoping he was going there. I thought I would be too sensitive after the water beating I had taken. But it was exactly the opposite. His gentle kisses and licks were not rough enough. I used my right hand to pull his head tighter into me. As I pulled, he pushed two fingers directly onto my g-spot and pressed. I would give the rest of my lifetime to feel again what his lips and fingers did to me over the next half hour. I came lightly once and then twice. A finger wiggled up my ass and he directly sucked my clit like it was another nipple. The fingers inside me rubbed in pressing circles. My mind deserted me. I started to cum. Jim was instantly still, "Not yet Millie. Wait for my permission. For an eternity, my body cramped, tried to cum but he would stop. I had more ripples through me, cramping my thighs, making it hard to breath and tightening my belly harder and harder to please him. My entire body began to shake and tremble and I heard, "Cum for me now, Millie. Push, cum hard."

I squirted, I actually squirted. I shot out of my pussy. It hit Jim in the face and he moved away for a split second. My cum arched over his head like a water fountain. His lips were back drinking directly from my womb. My cervix had pushed forward. I could feel him spreading me, licking it and I think sucking it. I could not breathe, only tremble and feel shooting cramps in my body. Again my body came in a squirt and then again. Uncle Jim drank it all. I did not pass out but I was totally exhausted, drained, satisfied and knew I was a complete, happy and surprised female.

As glued to Millie's story as the sisters and mom were, they all looked at Ellen when she moaned in complete release. Her head was on the table. Both of her hands were crammed painfully into her pants and she was cuming over and over. Her pants were soaked and liquid dripped from the wire meshed seat onto the floor. Mom wiped the floor and all of them blocked the restaurant's view and protected her. All of them were wet and envied their youngest member. They did not know she had her Uncle's fetish and was mentally totally with him and Millie, in the water, drinking from Millie's spurting pussy.

Millie continued, "Uncle Jim, washed me with his hands with the most tender touches I have ever felt. I felt like a priceless, fragile treasure that he was afraid to even be touching. I was limp when he lifted me and carried me to the blanket, got me something to drink and eventually got me to sit up and eat a sandwich. He was doing something else when I rambled in the picnic basket. On the bottom was a note. It was in Fran's handwriting, "Take me anyway you want. Any hole you want. Any roughness you want. Just cum in me so deep I can taste you. Your cum will surround my heart so we will never have any doubt about each other's love."

He saw the note in my hand and looked surprised. I guess he thought he had removed it. I put it back into the basket and then spread my body on the blanket with my legs splayed for him and my arms reaching for him. Except for one momentary slip at Fran's hopeful spot to get pregnant, Uncle Jim had always asked permission for any new step. This time he did not. Deep in his brain he knew I was not very experienced and had not been with a man his size. But he was not going to make love with me. He was going to make love with Fran. As a kid, I had thought how silly it was when people said Fran would cry out in orgasm after orgasm. He slid into me smoothly but he tore his way in. It hurt and I groaned against his shoulder and said, "Deeper and harder. Make me cum until I scream." I was pretending to be Fran. And God did it work. I was free to be wild, loud and uninhibited. Uncle Jim fucked me through three screaming climaxes and we rested with his weight on me and his cock dancing in my belly. He had not cum. As my breath came back, as Fran, I challenged him, "You didn't cum so hard and deep in me that I can taste you in my throat." He's big, but I had taken him and climaxed on his cock three times, still I was not ready for the violent, mad fucking he gave me. He was not Uncle Jim, he was Fran's husband, her stud, the only man she would ever know and the only man she would ever need or dream about. I was not excited or with him. I was surprised and trying to survive. Yet, he forced me to have two more orgasms. Pubic bone bruising, cervix distorting and belly filling orgasms that I did not expect and will always remember because no man has ever used such power driving into me. I think, I did taste his cum when he arched and growled like a bear with a twisted face and collapsed on top of me. It's the only time he ever went to sleep directly after having sex with me. He always kissed and played for a few minutes or even longer. But he had sex with Fran. It was the best part I ever played.

We had a rather quiet drive home and a quiet evening. When he carried me to the guest room, he asked, "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?" I answered, "Maybe tomorrow night."

As he tucked me in his voice was more sincere than I have ever heard it, "I know the gift you gave me today. I will love you forever for that gift. Thank you."

About eight the next morning, I was still in bed when nude except for cowboy boots, sitting on a horse he tapped on my window. I was so sore, I could hardly move but I got the window open. "Come on," he said and reached to pull me through the window. I had no choice even though I objected. He had some foam for me to sit on while straddling the horse, facing him. He wrapped my nude body in a rough blanket. "It's Sunday. All the help is off. We have to check the perimeter fence."

My pussy and belly bouncing against his soft cock, quickly made him hard and me wet. I hurt but when he lifted me, I guided him into me and loved the elegant smooth slide down his shaft. Inside, I was still full of his cum from yesterday. I was surprised how my body welcomed him and how easily I took his thickness and length. The foam protected my sorest spots but every move the horse made raked Jim's cock over my clit. He whispered, "Make sure you keep our juices on your clit so it doesn't get dry and chafed." He had done this before. In a few more steps the horse went a little faster and I didn't care if he had done this with every woman in the state. Now was my turn. For an hour and fifteen minutes we rode, never finding a fence problem. Three times, he waved to people heading to church. I had cum so many times I lost count; I didn't care about the people; once I was cuming hard when he was waving. I was totally drained, when we returned home. He had to carry me. He put me back to bed. I woke up at four in the afternoon.

After dinner, he held me and told me wonderful stories about before I was born and my dad, who I seldom saw but had made into a god in my mind. I think he built up my dad because that is what I wanted. I was so tired I fell asleep in his arms on the couch listening to his loving voice. He was still holding me when I awoke, needing to pee and really starving.

Again Uncle Jim shocked me. He followed me into the bathroom and stood there while I pulled my pants down and blushed. He knelt, touched my clit, whispered, "Pee for me," and closed his lips over mine. For a second I worried about morning breath. But kissing so deeply would have solved that quickly as his mouth became mine and mine became his. I peed. His fingers played in it. He said, "Stop." It was difficult but I did. He touched his wet fingers to my lips and kissed me, licking at his fingers. I did it too. Again, he had me pee and stop. Again, I tasted my own pee through his fingers, on his tongue and in his mouth. One more time and I was finished. He had me stand, put a leg on the tub's ledge and he licked my pussy clean. Then he left me standing there, saying he had to go wash up and start breakfast.

All that day, we talked off and on, while he did work in his office and my destroyed pussy recovered. It was so tender and swollen it was fun to touch and I smiled because I knew how it got that way. That evening when Uncle Jim went in to take a shower, I followed him into the bathroom, "I want to write my name on the wall." He just smiled and held the curtain back for me. I was still dressed. Still I stepped in and was immediately wet under the shower spray. "Go ahead," he said.

"What, in the shower?"

"Don't tell me you get out of the shower to pee."

I giggled, grasped his cock and wrote my name on the white tiled wall while the shower tried to wash it off. I could feel the warm slightly yellow liquid run over my toes. He pushed the shower head to one side and I was immediately cold in my thin wet blouse. "Kneel," he ordered. I did and he started to pee again. This time onto my neck and the warm rivulets ran down my chest into my bra and warmed my nipples. I was so shocked, I was stark still. When he finished he lifted me, knelt in front of me and said, "Your turn." For some reason, I got nude from the waist down, straddled his chest and let fly. I laughed and peed. Twice while I did, he leaned down and sipped directly from my tiny opening.

Later, I wanted to talk about what had happened in the shower, Jim didn't. He just made a statement for my eighteen year old mind to consider and later take into my marriage. "Whatever a couple does in private to be silly, have fun, tease or try to please the other is fine. It is not for anyone to know or judge. Some silly things like today might happen only once in a lifetime. Have fun with your body and your guy's body and give him complete freedom to enjoy yours too. Always take risks, endure some pain and give everything."

The next night, Jim sat me on a butt plug and fucked me. I was unbelievably tight. He licked me to several really wet orgasms but I did not squirt. I think he was sad about that. For the first time from start to finish I wanted to suck him off. He sat where I asked, put a leg over each chair arm and let me have total freedom and access to his nude body. I twisted his nipples, pulled his hair and licked him for a while. I even licked his ass and tried to push my tongue up him. He liked the touches but I moved on. With no distractions, I went to sucking his cock. He reached down and showed me a trick or two. Where to flick my tongue; when and how hard to squeeze his balls; he let me touch his prostate and told me about it and how to milk it, he showed me how to twist my hands in opposite directions around the ridge of his cock to cause pleasurable pain and he showed me how to use my hand as an extension of my mouth to hasten him along if my mouth was getting tired. As his body tensed, almost ready to cum, he strained out, "Maybe someday you will jack me off with those pretty feet of yours."

I was thinking about that when he said, "Now, Millie." Without other distractions and the madness, I could concentrate on tasting him. He's smooth, salty and I could get used to a steady diet of sucking him off. All her sisters knew she is married now, yet, they knew she meant exactly what she said and that it was as true for today as it was twenty years ago when she was eighteen.

We worked hard outside, in the sun the next morning, my last day with Uncle Jim. Mom was picking me up about seven that night. About two, all the gear was put up and the horses were groomed. He held his hand out, I took it and he said, "Come on," heading for a group of trees that now grew up around the base of an old, still turning windmill. He pulled me through a nearly invisible slit between bushes. He was pure aggressive passion. I let him use me. It took me a while to catch up. His tongue ravaged my mouth and his lips sucked mine. The more he kissed and licked my salty skin the wilder he got. He literally ripped my top off and broke my bra. His hands were about to touch my breasts. I gasped, hoping I could protect them. I thought, "Driven like he is now, all that roughness, he will hurt me." His touch to my breasts was gentle but his power continued; he removed my boots and stripped my pants off me. I was dirty and needed a bath. He stuck two fingers up my cunt and then sucked them. His eyes were even wilder. I was actually afraid of him. He stripped, grasped his cock and jacked it off furiously while pushing me down onto my knees. I thought he wanted a blow job. Instead he looked at me like an animal might look at its prey. He groaned, "Hold them out for me." I guessed, he meant my breasts because as soon as I had them supported, his cum shot out lacing across my neck and down my right breast. I was surprised, shocked and turned on. I had never seen a man shoot before. He gave my breasts all he had and then pulled the last drop from his shaft and painted my lips with it.

I had never imagined a man would do what he did next. He dropped to his knees, sucked up a long rope of his cum and crushed his lips into mine forcing me to share his ball of cum with him. We passed it back and forth. My dry mouth watered and filled with his taste. My fingers were rubbing my clit. He swallowed but sucked up just as much as before and gave it to me. We played with it even longer when he pulled back and waited. I swallowed. We played this way on my salty sweat covered skin until I came on my fingers and there was no more cum on my breast. Like he had found treasure, he pulled my dripping, unwashed fingers to our mouths and we kissed through them. Some sanity returned. He put my hat back on my head and his on his head. He swung his hand out like he was opening a door and guiding a lady into the finest restaurant. There, just to the right of the windmill was a large old narrow, deep galvanized oval trough filled with crystal clear cool fresh water, pumped by the windmill. I stepped in and he stepped into the other side facing me. For hours we talked and his toes tickled between my legs and mine played with his cock and balls.

It truly was getting late when he pulled me to sit down on his rock hard cock, facing away from him. I began to rock and the tub's water began to slosh. "See if you can fuck me slow, use your fingers on your clit and use your insides on me so the water barely moves." It took an hour but I learned and came hard with my toes curled and cramped and my belly so tight I felt it suck water up into my womb. Jim let me finish and then I felt him jerk and dance inside me. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered, "I would love to make you pregnant and watch your belly swell with our child." He grasped me tightly with his left hand and used his right to put my right on my belly where the end of his cock was. I could feel it move. A horribly strained sound came from him and I knew he was pumping his cum into me. I was only eighteen, had plans for college and a career but for that moment, I wished I were not on the pill.

Ellen got up first. Her pants were soaked. She didn't say goodbye, she said, "I have to get home and I need to get there fast." She was still staying with Uncle Jim.

12