Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 05

Story Info
Mandy's Story & One Last Sisterly Plot (Part 5 of 5).
4.9k words
4.69
23.2k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy worried about telling about her time with Uncle Jim way back when she was nineteen. She was ashamed to tell her sisters the first part of her story about her time with Uncle Jim following their Truth or Dare game twenty years ago. Both her sisters had lived up to the rules and the implied promise to have sex with him. At that time, she was still a virgin and did not want to admit that she was the only one left in the family. She was as hot and horny as any of them but her fear kept anything from happening all through high school and her first year at junior college. She went nervously, like a condemned woman to a gallows, when she could no longer gracefully stall spending a week with Uncle Jim.

Settled at the café, one glass of wine down and all caught up on the last two weeks, all five women awaited the last promised porn confession. Of course, there were hundreds of loose ends that would make great sexual turn-ons for future get-togethers. Mandy was obviously ill at ease and struggling. Her mom knew about the years' long problems and tried to help, "Mandy, no one is forcing you to disclose anything or disclose more than you want to. God knows how much trouble I had. Please don't push. Wait until you are ready."

Mandy was addressing everyone when she answered her mom, "Mom, you know I have a secret too. I want to tell my story but I know I have to go much farther than just my week with Uncle Jim from the Truth or Dare game. I'm just having some trouble getting started and admitting that my week was not wild and sex filled like theirs."

The sisters knew Mandy had some emotional problems when she was twenty that no one spoke about. They knew Mandy was away from home for a while and they knew Mandy spent more time with Uncle Jim than they did but they all figured it was innocent work time for her to earn spending money.

"I played along with you guys back when Millie graduated, but I was a virgin and very frightened about having sex my first time. I mean petrified frightened. I sweated on dates if a guy kissed me or touched my breasts. Going to Uncle Jim's, I just knew one of you had told him about our game and he would be expecting sex from me. I couldn't talk straight at the table that first evening I was with him. I wasn't eating his wonderful meal and he picked up on my anguish. He just took my hand, pulled me up from the table, we went out the front door and started walking. We probably walked and talked for two hours. It was beautiful; I fell in love with him as more than my uncle or my dad that night."

The pause was long and the looks were puzzling.

He asked, "Why did you come to visit me? You are so tense. I'm really happy to have the company but you don't want to be here. Please talk to me. I'm getting old. You can't shock me and you are one of my favorite people in the world. I would not hurt you. What is keeping you from being my friend tonight?"

Over the next hour I told him about the Truth or Dare game. I told him I was a virgin. I told him how frightened I was but wanted to live up to my promise. I rattled on and on for a long time. He walked with me. Held my hand and swung it in time with our ever happier and more relaxed steps. He can say the most serious things and not be threatening.

"Your game promise did not say you would have sex with me or even be playful with me. You just have to spend a week with me."

"Yea, that's right."

"Tell you what. I'm a very sexually playful man but only want to go as far as a willing partner wants to go. How about, we relax, cook together, work together, do things for fun together, maybe tease some and just enjoy our time together? If I get too playful and peek under your skirt while you are reaching for something high in the cupboard, just scold me.

If on the other hand, you want to tease, leave your panties off when you reach high. I'm not going to force myself on you. I'm not a teenage boy anymore. I'm not driven by hormones so wildly. I can get wild but I need a willing wild partner to get there. Relax and let's enjoy our week and not worry about our playful moments."

We worked, talked and teased the first two days. The third night he asked about my fantasies; I told him; he selected some of his stories and read them to me until one in the morning. I wanted to go to bed so I could masturbate. He knew. He dimmed the lights in his den and asked, "What would you like to experience or see tonight to help your fingers give you pleasure?" I inhaled and could not exhale because he knew my thoughts. He was so at ease.

"I want to see a man cum."

"If I stand in front of you and do that will you masturbate with me so we might cum together?"

No one had ever challenged me so deeply into my soul and so deeply into my fears. I could not answer. He stood me and reached under my skirt, removed my panties and sat me back down. He inhaled me from my wet panties. I was frozen. He lifted each of my legs to spread them across the arms of the wing backed chair where I was sitting. If my skirt had not fallen back in place I would have been totally spread for him.

Uncle Jim backed away from me, my painfully pounding heart and my fright driven body. Six feet away he stripped for me and stood facing me and began to rub his half hard cock up and down. I had never seen anything so beautiful. I wanted to touch it. For some reason, I wanted to taste it. He stopped, nodded toward me. I was not afraid. I lifted my dress and began to rub my clit as I had been doing for years. Already it was wet enough to make squishing sounds. I really wanted him to watch me.

And he did watch me, unblinking, staring at my virgin pussy, while he jacked his cock. It was frightening, long, thick, dripping, not erect and not threatening since it was still six feet away. This did not change for minutes. I was breathing even harder when he asked me a question.

"Mandy, much of my enjoyment comes from the taste and smells that come from an aroused woman's body. Will you wet your fingers and let me suck your taste from them?"

I did not answer but I held out my wet fingers. He took two steps toward me. My heart was beating fast but I was not afraid. I wanted to touch his wet cock but had not asked. His eyes closed as his lips sucked the wetness from my hot fingers and I felt his tongue lap at my juices. Deep inside him I could hear a low moan. He took two unsteady steps back into his place. I saw the animal lust in his eyes, the lust mom talked about, but he did not change, except that his cock was even larger and harder.

He said, "Thank you, you taste wonderful." Slowly he began to jack off for me; I continued to rub circles on my clit. Some strange bold person asked, "Can I touch him?"

Again Uncle Jim stepped forward. My wet hands went out and explored the head of his cock, his hard pulsing shaft and his loose balls. He jerked in my hands and I leaned forward and took his large wet helmet into my mouth and tasted him. He knelt in front of me, gently turned my head and gave me my first French kiss. It lasted until I knew what to do and loved doing it. I was sucking his tongue when he pulled back and stepped back into place.

His green eyes sparkled wildly. They were not tamed or politically correct. They were exciting and scary. His calm voice, cracked when he said, "Maybe by the time you have to leave, you will trust me enough for me to lick you until you cum in my mouth."

His words, his taste in my mouth and the sight of him slowly jacking off his cock for me were too much; I came for him. That was what he needed. His head rolled back, he groaned and one, then another and then another long rope of cum launched out of his cock. Drops of cum still hung on its tip. He did not see that I caught some and tasted him. I was still holding it in my mouth when his glassy eyes tried to focus on me.

"You are so exciting and fragile. Thank you for our last few minutes. You make me want to please you and have your body tell me it is pleased with me. Someday you will select some lucky man who can spend his life protecting and pleasing you."

The next days were all filled with pleasant, sexually playful times. Like the next morning he said, "What do you want to do today?" I answered, "Go to the mall." He looked sad, so I asked, "Why, what do you want to do?"

Boldly he answered, "Kiss your lips all day and play with your left breast."

I was shocked and did not reply. He took out a quarter and said, "Ok, I'll flip you for what we do today. You call it." I think he cheated. After an hour he had me so turned on I was having trouble breathing. My other breast and nipple were screaming for attention when he acted totally unaffected and said, "Ok, you should get what you want also. Let's go to the mall."

By then I had forgotten about the mall. My panties under my skirt were soaked. I went to change them so we could go. Uncle Jim followed me. When I looked like he should leave and give me some privacy, he walked toward me, reached under my skirt and pulled my panties off. He wiped my wet pussy with them, leaned forward and lightly kissed my protruding clit. Electricity went through my body.

He stood and stuffed my panties into his blazer's pocket, pulled the soaking crotch up to stand in full view and said, "I'm ready. Hurry up and put on some dry panties." It happened so fast, I had nothing to say. Shopping with Uncle Jim was fun.

That evening, we showered together and he knelt, spread my pussy's lips with his thumbs and told me how pretty my cherry was. I asked him what it looked like. Later he drew it on a sheet of typing paper for me. He described how perfectly round the thin tissues were all around my opening and how three strands of tissue stretched from one side to the other. We had a late dessert together and I asked him to kiss the breast that he had neglected earlier. I slept holding a pillow that night, pretending it was him.

We worked, played, cooked, teased, read his naughty stories and cuddled. He'd cop a feel once in a while and I started doing the same. When we had two nights left together, I asked him, "Will you kiss me until I cum."

I was the finest china, the greatest treasure and his only concern when he started bathing me at a very early four p.m. He dressed me in delicate lace and thin panties. He put a robe on me that hid nothing. At first I was embarrassed. I had never even seen such sexy clothing. It all must have been Fran's.

He got a little wine in me along with some fruit and cheese that he could feed me in bed. He spent more than an hour touching every inch of me and kissing me. My feet, my stomach, my breasts and my lips tingled. My pussy was so wet I thought I should get up and go wipe it but he pushed me down and said, "No."

My hands kept going to his body, so he stripped totally nude, lay on the bed and pulled me on top of him. He was giving me permission to do anything I wanted. I learned so much about how to move over a man's body, how to kiss him and how to touch him. When I straddled his hips his cock was pressed flat and my clit raked across it through my crotch's layer of lace. I liked it but it was rough.

His voice was non-threatening and decisive, "Take them off so you can feel my skin against yours."

When I slid forward again against his flattened hard cock, the lips of my pussy parted and his shaft slid through my wetness so every inch of that wonderful cock teased my clit. I kept that up until I was almost mad and slipped back far enough so the head of his cock was spreading my outer lips.

He knew I was going to thrust. He sat, holding me on top and pushed me back gently to lie on the bed.

First he held one of my legs straight up his kneeling body. His cock pressed against the side of my thigh and leaked so his juices flowed toward my pussy while he licked and kissed my feet, my toes and my calf.

After a half hour of driving me mad, he finally pulled me up to remove my soft lace robe and my soft lace top, my skin was so tender and alive the lace hurt my nipples and neck. But those lips made everything better.

A few French kisses and he trailed down my neck and made love to my breasts and then my belly. My body screamed "No" when he turned me over and started at the back of my neck.

He made an erogenous zone out of very spot he kissed. Where my arm became my back started a flow from between my legs; the mid-sides of my back arched to be sucked and licked; the very top of the crack of my ass made my entire body start to tingle; the spots where he lifted my ass cheeks and kissed under the ridge at the top of my legs yearned for more licks. The kisses behind my knees made my legs flare wider and when he followed that direction and licked, sucked and kissed my asshole, my every breath was a gasp.

My belly, the front of my thighs, my pussy and a large spot on his bed were soaked, when he gently turned me back over again. I dared not hope he would put his lips between my legs. The torture had gone on so long but each time I hoped he would lick my pussy, he found some other part of me.

He could have had me anyway he wanted at that point. He could have pushed his fingers into me or fucked me. Instead, he rained tender kisses and little tongue flicks all around my opening, never touching my clit. He sucked my outer lips and then my enter ones. His lips and tongue started on the patch of skin between my ass and my pussy and began to nibble and kiss directly up my slit.

I held my breath. Maybe if I didn't move, didn't breathe, didn't make a sound he would go where I needed him. Gently his thumb pushed at the skin above my clit. I could feel the skin pull back exposing the last of my swollen clit. His tongue licked its sides and up its shaft and then kissed its little penis like top. I was almost there. Again he licked around its sides and gently kissed the top.

I was about to grab his head when his lips closed over my entire erect clit and nursed lightly. My body arched off the bed and I started to climb rapidly toward something greater than my own fingers or a vibrator had ever accomplished.

He suckled just a little firmer and my body began to tremble. His lips were on me and my body was shaking but they were still. A cramping ripple went through my belly and he sucked harder than before and kept going. My body exploded and I screamed once riding that climax into tenderness only to have it go directly into more contractions and more waves of pleasure.

This would have to be the end. My body could not take any more but the flat of his tongue began to lick in long firm strokes across my tender clit. My toes were cramped, my fingers had gripped the bedding and were pulling the bed apart, I had no breath but I screamed, trembled, clasped his head with my thighs and curled into him.

I collapsed with just enough energy to push his head away from me. He pushed up just a little and used the area above my pussy as his pillow. His slight movements kept ripples going through me for minutes. I went to sleep. He covered me, held me and protected me as he promised he would.

Mary came to get me about eleven in the morning the next day. She smiled. In the car I asked, "What?"

"You certainly have that "I've just been well fucked look. It puts color in your face, the green shows in your eyes and you look happy."

I had nothing to say.

About a month later, I did a stupid thing. I went to the movies with a guy I had known in high school whose "bad boy" image excited me; he had a rough reputation. Half way through the movie I suspected I had been drugged. He and one of his friends got me out to their van and drove me out into the woods. I felt my virginity rip with fingers and then I was raped for hours. I'm told about three a.m. I was dumped at the local emergency room entrance, covered in blood and had been slapped around, I guess because I wouldn't quit screaming.

Uncle Jim was there before I was even cleaned up. I held him tight and wouldn't let go. I even told him who did it. He stayed with me until mom arrived; Millie and Mary had gone to a nearby city to shop for a few days. Uncle Jim stayed, against the Doctors' orders, with me through my exam, clean up, STD swabs and me being moved to a room for observation because I was such an emotional basket case. We didn't know the half of it, then.

Uncle Jim's green eyes were a flat, unsparkling and a mean light green. I remember a red ring around the green. I've never seen eyes like that on a human. He left to get me some clothes from home. My two attackers and their van were never seen again. For two years, I could not be around any man except Uncle Jim.

He gave me every minute, taking me to therapists, staying at a treatment center with me and searching out anyone who thought they could get my mind to let go of its fear. Everyone, including mom, but not including Uncle Jim, were ready to give up on me recovering. Only he knows what I'm going to tell you now.

I was staying with him. I only felt safe there. I had a room next to his. Sometimes, I went in and slept in his arms. His morning hardons did not bother me. He'd blush and then we would cook breakfast together. One of those horrible, rainy, windy thunder storms went on and on through much of one night and

I was huddled against a sleeping Uncle Jim. I had been awake thinking for hours, afraid but knowing he was there. I reasoned that I had one chance at a normal life. I woke him up and said, "Please kiss me." I got a fatherly one. "No kiss me like you did when you licked me to orgasm after orgasm."

He didn't quite understand but in minutes we were locked in passionate French kisses. I put his hands on my breasts but he was so very afraid of what emotional damage I could be leading myself into. The hall light was on. He could see me strip for him and he lifted his hips when I pulled at his boxers.

"I don't have a cherry for you. I wanted to give it to you."

Lying half under him with his arms hugging me, he disagreed, "Yes, you do Mandy. Those crazy boys ripped and tore you but some of you cherry's ring is still there. You have not been opened completely. Besides they did not make love to you or even have sex with you, they raped you. That is an act of violence not love. According to me, you have to give your virginity; it cannot be taken from you."

"Please open me."

"Don't you want to save that for a wonderful young man who will be your future husband?"

"No, I saved it too long and look what happened."

I rolled onto my back but Jim did not follow me. He was quiet for a few moments then he hugged me and pulled me back to be on top, "I want to have sex with you. I want you to give yourself to me, give me your virginity and then we'll learn to make love with each other."

Jim lubed his cock. Any other time I would flood his bed. In the thunder and between lightening flashes, I cried and lowered my body onto his big hard cock. A little went in and I felt the tightness start to tear me. Jim asked, "Are you sure this is what you want Mandy. We can stop. It is ok. I love you."

I just dropped my weight. It hurt and he was too long for me; that hurt too. But instantly he sat up, held me, kissed me and touched me gently. I could feel the love in his hands. They trembled and he cried, he was afraid of my answer but he asked anyway, "Are you alright? Have I hurt you? I'm here for you. Are you alright?"

At that moment, I had never felt better. I had a man who loved me in my belly. He knew my horror and it did not matter to him. He cared about me instead of madly going for his own pleasure. That night I don't think either of us came. We held, loved, talked and I put the past horrors and fears far enough behind me to start a normal life. I drew Jim's strength into me. I knew whatever happened, I could survive and he would be there. He felt good inside me. There would be many more times for us.

12