Uncle Jim & Five Related Women Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, he had washed and was back in bed with me. I rolled over and began to play with his cock and suck its tip, wondering how I would breathe around his helmet, if I got it into my mouth. His hands reached down and pulled me up to kiss him on the lips, "You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

"I want to kiss you too and I want to properly make love with you, but only when the times are right. You have to direct. I don't know how you feel inside. I want to be good for you and never give you a bad thought."

That morning he went down on me when I pushed his head. I had some dried blood. He never mentioned it. When he rose up over me, I was ready when I heard, "Guide me into your body." I have never more willingly done anything in my life. So smooth, so tight, so loving he pushed into me and began to thrust into my belly and pull out only to thrust again. He was not rough.

I put my hand on my belly so I could feel how deep the head of his cock went into me. It was the most lovely thing I had ever felt. I could imagine it inside me, opening me and struggling for control to please me through the tight willing slipperiness.

From him licking me, to his exquisite slides along my clit to the wonderful fullness, I began to cum almost immediately. We've had some screaming, wild times since then but this was a pleasurable long, slow fucking. Me on top for a while and then him rolling me over so he could thrust faster, let me feel how my body was made to absorb his power and then feel him cum deeply inside me while he contorted in pleasure.

Something happened that only happened one time in my life. It was twenty years before, mom told her story. It puzzled me but I loved to hear it. He sat on the bed with me straddling him - his cock deep inside me. He kissed me a dozen times and looked deep into my eyes half a dozen times. Finally he hugged me so tightly it hurt, pushed my hair behind my ears and he said, "I have my daughter back." And I responded, "Yes, you do dad."

So back to when I called him Uncle Jim, we had sex about three times a week for about three months. At first he gently got me into every position. Then he was rougher. One night he figured I was ready. He had me so turned on I would have humped the bedpost to get off but he pushed my nude body flat against a wall and had me step on to a low box with my left foot and a higher box with my right. My hips naturally rolled out toward him.

He bent at the knees until the tip of his cock rubbed through my dripping pussy and then he pushed. Half of him went inside. I felt his fingers coat the rest of his shaft with my wetness and then he thrust with all his weight slamming my back against the wall, even lifting me. At first, I was surprised but then I felt how his cock was angled to abuse my g-spot and how he reached between us to roll my clit between his fingers and his thumb.

His thrust and his fingers on my clit were intentionally a little too rough. He wanted me to feel how even a loving man could take me and he did not want me to be frightened by that. I got tender and even more turned on very quickly. My orgasm would not come this way. I guess I learned because I pushed him away, drove him to the floor and mounted him. He did not exist except as a tool for me to use for my enjoyment. I rode him and climaxed until I was too tender.

Pleadingly, I asked him for something, "Let me jack him off on me." That day, I discovered I have a fetish. I never get tired of having a man jack off on me, or better yet, jacking a man off onto my body -- hot cum on my feet and rub it between my toes, ropes around my neck and coat my underarms and breasts, fill my belly button and spread it over my belly and thighs and maybe best of all have it inside me, catch it as it runs out, taste it, share it and coat my skin as far as the wetness will go.

Sometimes I even cum when I'm just jacking off a cock and it jumps in my hands; I know it is mine; I watch its lips purse and then spew its gift for my body. Even though Greg cannot make me pregnant, I usually push some of his cum up inside me and rub it into the dimpled mouth of my cervix and pretend I am pregnant.

Mandy took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She realized she had gone off into a fantasy and was really getting carried away by her own thoughts and words.

At Uncle Jim's urging I started to date, but he always had to meet the guy first. Like with you, I never had sex with him again. I envy Ellen some because I want to ask each of you for permission to ask dad if he'll have sex with me one more time. I'm getting old and I want a baby. If we all ask, I think he will.

Mary shocked everyone, "Sure you should ask him but if he agrees, I think we all should be there to help when he makes you pregnant."

"My God, do you mean all of us in the room when he fucks me?"

Oddly, Millie and her mom shook their heads in agreement and Ellen smiled from ear to ear.

("Millie's Epilog" to follow as a part 6 of 5)

12