Uncle Kevin Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Kevin," she answered in a whisper.

"Good girl, now open your legs for me baby sister," I commanded. With that she leaned back and spread her legs wide, a feast for my wandering eyes. I slowly ran my right hand down her belly, and stopped at her thick mat of pubic hair. "You're going to shave this from now on, every hair, every day. Do you understand?" I stated, looking into her eyes.

"Yes Kevin," was her only shy response.

I pushed on lower, and touched my sister's pussy for the first time, something I'd dreamed about for years. It was soaking wet and warm to the touch. "You're all wet. I think you liked being spanked, didn't you Katie?" I asked.

"Yesss Kevin," she whispered back.

"Good, you'll be spanked whenever I see fit from now on, understand?"

"Yes Kevin," was all I heared in return.

I eased one thick finger into Katie's steaming snatch, and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She moaned loudly and began fucking her crotch against my hand, rocking her hips back and forth against my erection. I was amazed how tight she was, but her body seemed to pull my probing digit deeper.

Her hips rocked faster and her moaning became louder, so I knew she was close to cumming. I suddenly stopped and removed my fingers from her sticky sheathe, wanting to bring her close to an orgasm, yet keep her waiting. She looked at me with pleading eyes, but I simply shook my head from side to side and said "you haven't earned that." I then slowly moved my slick finger to her face, pressed on her lips, and said "open." She opened her mouth and I slid my wet finger onto her tongue. "Suck," I said, and she quickly nursed my digit, then ran her tongue around it staring sexily into my eyes.

I removed my damp finger from her mouth then traced my hand down her body. I twisted each hard nipple a few times, making her wince, yet she did not pull away. I lowered my palm once more and stopped at her crotch and stated "your ass is not the only thing that gets spanked around here Katie." She looked at me with renewed fear in her eyes, yet I simply smiled back confidently.

I raised my hand a few short inches from my sister's gash, slapped it back down and heard her groan "ohhhh." I was quite surprised to then hear "thirty-five." I slapped her pussy softly a number of times, each with similar results until I thought she had paid a decent price. After each spank, I let my fingers wander around her warm, wet flesh until I was ready to strike her again. I knew Katie was close to an orgasm, but I needed her to understand her place.

"Stand up," I commanded, and she reluctantly lifted herself off my lap and stood before me, anxiously awaiting instruction. I raised myself off the seat directly in front of her and simply said "on your knees." She kneeled without hesitation and eagerly looked up into my eyes. "Take off my pants," I ordered, and she rapidly reached for my belt, yanking it off, then unbuckled and unzipped my trousers. She pulled them down my legs and I stepped out of them. She looked up at me expectantly, and while lovingly rubbing the top of her head, I said "now the boxers baby." She dragged them down too and then looked up at my cock for the first time and gasped.

"It's huge Kevin!" she cried in amazement, staring at the hard prick before her eyes.

"It's hard for you little sister, now take it in your mouth and start sucking," a said flatly, holding my dick in my hand and pointing it at her kisser.

She moved her face to my throbbing erection, taking it into her mouth for the first time. I looked down in amazement and watched as my beautiful little sister sucked the tip of my cock with a passion, her tiny mouth wrapped around the big hard shaft, fingers tickling my balls. I grabbed the back of her head and forced more of her mouth onto my cock, making her gag. "You better learn to shallow that thing Katie," I told her, and she increased the urgency of her sucking. I slowly fucked her face, basking in the newfound Dominance over my sexy sibling. My hands held her head firmly in place while I slid my hardness in and out of her warm, willing mouth.

I looked down at my sucking sister and realized I needed to pop my family cherry. I ripped her head away from my cock by her hair, and pulled her to her feet. "Bend your ass over the chair and spread those legs young lady," I ordered her, and pushed her towards the seat. She bent over the arm and spread her legs wide as instructed, looking back at me for approval. "You've been a bad girl Katie, so you'll have to ask nicely. Beg for my cock little sister, earn a good fucking," I teased, standing close behind her and rubbing her ass.

"Please Kevin, please give me your cock! It's been so long, I need you inside me!" Katie pleaded. She then added "I've always wanted this Kevin, always." Her words sent shockwaves through my body, and I was ready to pound her pussy.

"Good girl," I said and moved forward, placing my stiff prick against her sopping wet hole and then firmly ran it up and down her slit, without penetration.

"Are you sure you want this little sister?" I teased, already knowing the answer.

"Yesssss," she replied.

"Are you ready for my cock?" I asked, slowly moving into her.

"I've always been ready for you big brother," she answered, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Then tell me what you want sis, do you want my cock?"

"Yes, I want your cock, I need your cock. Fuck me Kevin, please fuck me!" she screamed and pushed herself back against me.

I pulled my sister into me as I thrust my hips forward in one long thrust. I had not felt a tight pussy embrace like that since I was a teen. Katie moaned loudly as I hit rock bottom "ohhhhhhhh yesssss Kevin!" I began to slowly move my hips back and forth into her, and she matched my strokes taking every inch deep into her smoldering snatch. She made loud grunting noises as my tempo increased, and I started driving into her with a vengeance. I reached one hand up and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, and snaked the other around her hip, massaging her clit while we fucked. "Play with your nipples," I commanded her, and she moved her fingers to her tits and complied with my demand.

We fucked hard and fast until I knew she was close, moaning and groaning as she matched my thrusts. "Cum for me little sister, cummmmm!" I shouted loudly, pulling her hair and rubbing her clit as I pounded her pussy.

"Yes, Yessss, Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!" she shreiked as she bounced off my cock again and again, then collapsed over the chair like a rag doll.

Katie was a sweaty mess, yet I was not finished, so I rolled her onto her back, grabbed her head and forced my cock to her face. "Suck," is all I said. She was spent, but made her best effort to finish me off. I was close so it didn't take long. Looking into my beloved sisters face as she blew me took me to heights I'd never known before, and I came quickly into her mouth. "Swallow it little sister," I commanded, and she did so coughing and gagging, but finally choked it all down, then mustered a weak smile for me.

I squeezed myself down next to her and hugged her tightly. She melted into my arms and placed her head softly on my chest and said "thank you big brother."

We rested for a while in each other's arms, then I got up telling her to get in the shower, get changed, and wait for me back here. She quickly jumped up and scampered off towards her room without question. I grabbed my clothes and put them back on and headed back upstairs to find my niece. I knocked firmly on her door and she answered with a soft "who is it?"

"It's uncle Kevin again, let me in Traci," I stated loudly. She took a moment to open the door, but when she did I saw her dressed in a short nighty looking nervous. "Let's sit and talk a while young lady," I told her, and we moved towards the bed. I sat down and noticed she winced as her ass hit the mattress. "Bottom sore Traci?" I asked.

"Yes uncle Kevin, I changed out of my panties and wool skirt because they hurt my bottom," she answered me, looking embarrassed and turned a light shade of pink.

I turned towards her and took her hands in mine, looked directly into her eyes and stated "I want to ask you something Traci, and I need you to be honest with me, okay."

"Okay uncle Kevin," she responded, yet looked somewhat scared at what may come next.

"Did you enjoy your punishment Traci?" I question, looking her square in the eyes.

"Noooo, are you kidding me?" she shouted.

"Well, I found something interesting on my lap after you stood up from your spanking."

Her eyes blinked and concern spread over her pretty young face as she fidgeted and said "wha, what was that uncle Kevin?"

"You left a wet spot on my pant leg, right where your crotch had been, care to explain sweetie?" I asked her, starring intently.

She immediately broke into tears of humiliation as her uncle had just found out her little secret. "I'm sooooo sorry uncle Kevin, I just couldn't help it!" she wailed. "It hurt so bad, but I just, I mean, ohhh I don't know," she sobbed uncontrollably and fell into my arms crying.

"It's okay sweetheart," I told her, rubbing her back as I held her tight. I could feel her body shaking with tears as my hand glided up and down the soft material of her nighty. I held her for some time until she calmed down a bit, then pulled her back slightly and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry honey, it'll be our secret," I said, soothing her fears. My hand then ran slowly down her back and cupped her bottom, making her wince slightly in pain. "Does that hurt Traci?" I asked, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Yes," is all she said, trying to avoid my gaze.

"I think I should put some lotion on it to make it feel better, don't you?" I asked, knowing full well she'd decline.

"No, I'm okay uncle Kevin," she told me emphatically.

I simply responded with "nonsense, I spanked your bottom, now I'll make it feel better."

Before she could react or protest, I stood and walked to the bathroom, looking for lotion. I discovered a jar of body creme which I thought would do nicely, then returned to find Traci still seated on her bed, looking as nervous as ever. Her eyes pleaded for me to leave her alone, but she chose not to say anything. I walked over to the bed next to her, softly rubbed her head and said "lay on your belly honey." She sobbed softly once more, yet slowly complied and stretched herself across the bed. I lowered myself down next to her and moved my hands to the hem of her nighty, dragged the soft material up her legs, and once again uncovered her crimson bottom. I scooped a glob of lotion onto my hands and rubbed them together to warm it and stated "I'm gonna make you feel so much better baby."

I stared at her rosy bottom with lust and slowly brought my hands to her cheeks. She jumped slightly as I made contact with her tender flesh, but quickly settled back into the mattress. I gently began rubbing the creme onto her skin in long slow strokes. My hands lovingly moved all over her backside, covering the entire area with lotion. I momentarily took my hands away from her bottom and grasped her by the ankles, spreading them open before me. I then slid my palms up her legs until they reached her ass and began caressing once more. I massaged her for a long while, sometimes softly, sometimes more firmly, wanting to make her relax and enjoy the attention.

Her legs open, I could see into her ass crack, and below could just make out the lips of her young pussy. I spoke for the first time in a while and asked "how does that feel sweetheart?"

"Feels nice uncle Kevin," she answered softly.

"Good," is all I said, and began rubbing her in new places. My fingers wandered into her crack as I caressed her gently, slowly moving towards then away from her anus. My fingers lightly traced a soft circle around her hole, making her jerk, yet she appeard content to keep her legs open for me. I tickled up and down her valley, then slowly moved lower with each stroke until my fingers were almost at her exposed pussy. I leaned over and brought my lips to the skin of her bottom and planted a soft kiss on each cheek as my fingers touched her budding womanhood for the first time.

I planted soft butterfly kisses all over her cute young bottom, and gently rubbed my index finger along her warm damp slit. I expected her to shout or twist away, but instead found her body responding to my touch. I heared a moan and saw her ass rise and fall as she pressed her mound against my hand. I ran my tongue into her cleft and lightly flicked it across her puckered hole as my finger entered her pussy for the first time. I danced my tongue over her anal opening while my finger slowly moved in and out of her warm young snatch, eliciting more moans.

"Roll over on your back Traci," I told her as I continued to move my fingers in and out of her tight gash. She remained still for a moment, then complied with my request and rolled over, dislodging my fingers from herself. She rapidly brought her hands down to cover her naked pussy, but I took her by the wrists and move them away. She had a mixture of excitement and fear in her eyes, yet I already knew what I was going to do regardless of her feelings. I put my hands between her knees and forced them open, exposing her mound to my hungry eyes. I then grabbed her ankles and pushed them up to her bottom, opening her completely before me.

I leaned my face into her and kissed Traci's pussy for the first time, smelling her obvious arousal. I followed with soft kisses all over her slit, up and down and back again. My tongue snaked out and began licking her soft young lips, eliciting a long moan. I brought my fingers up to her body and used them to pry her slit open so I could drive my tongue deeper into her flesh. My tongue ran in and out, but I avoided her clit, wanting the passion to build in my beautiful young niece. She began humping her hips against me, making soft moaning sounds as I lapped at her growing wetness.

I inserted two fingers into my mouth to get them wet, then slid them up to her pussy lips, while licking her clit for the first time. My fingers slowly slipped into her body as my tongue danced on her little bud. She started moaning in earnest and her hands clutched at the back of my head. "Ohhh uncle Kevin," she sighed as her body rocked into my face. I began a steady fucking motion with my fingers while I licked the sweet nectar off her clit. She rolled against me harder and faster, so I increased the rhythm of my finger fucking and matched her movements. I could tell my niece was close to a powerful orgasm, and I wanted to make it one she would remember forever, so I sucked her little clit into my mouth and ran my tongue over it, while my two digits continued their assault. She let out a loud scream and mashed her pussy into my face as she came, her hands holding my head firmly in place.

Traci's body went limp on the bed as she tried to recover from her orgasm and catch her breath. Her legs remained wide open and her pussy glistened with wetness, the sight so amazing I just sat and stared. After a long while she slowly closed her legs, looked into my eyes and said "my God uncle Kevin, that was amazing, I've never felt like that before!"

"Great sweetheart, I told you I was going to make you feel good, didn't I?" I responded and stroked her thigh.

"You sure did," was all she could say and let out a long contented sigh.

My cock was rock-hard, yet I still wasn't ready to let my niece blow me or fuck me just yet, so I decided to find her mother again. I leaned over Traci's body again and kissed her on the lips for a long while, snaking my tongue into her mouth. She returned my kisses with equal vigor before I broke away and looked her in the eyes and said "remember, you're to stay in your room the rest of the day, but I'll be back to see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes uncle Kevin, I'll be good this time, I promise," she said with a mischievious smile on her face.

I smiled, turned and moved off looking for my sister. As expected, I found her seated in the living room, dressed in a cute dark skirt and white blouse, looking pretty and freshly showered. I walked to her and drew her up into a hungry kiss. My cock was still hard from the session with her daughter, so I forced Katie to her knees and simply said "suck." And that's just that she did.

12