Uncle Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Go on Dennis, you are dying to taste her. Just don't let her cum.' I offer the little whore up to him, knowing he will get her ready for me.

He dove right into her pussy, pulling her fingers out and replacing them with his huge tongue. I could see how he sucked on her outer lips and nibbled on her inner. He was careful to avoid the clit, knowing full well that she would cum if he plays with it.

'Oh God!!!! Dennis no. You mustn't do that. Ahhhhhhhhh. What are you doing, oh please, please, please? What are you doing to me?' She places her legs on his back and slides her fingers into his hair arching up to let him have more access to her pussy. 'Please suck on my clit, I beg you.' But he avoids it and continues to slide his tongue deeper into her.

She starts thrashing and trying to push her clit closer to his mouth. But Dennis knows what she is trying to do, and pulls away from her. She is in anguish and her body is in turmoil. Being denied an orgasm but held so close to one.

'Let her go Dennis.' I give him an order.

He quickly lets her go and stands up. He moves away from her legs. She tries to touch herself, but I grab her arm, and pull it away from her pussy. She wants to cum; if Dennis won't help her then she wants to do it herself.

'Let me go, I need to cum, why won't you let me cum Uncle Kyle? I did what you wanted me to do. I played with myself. You let Dennis use me. Why won't you let me cum? Please I need to cum.'

'Not yet. Let's see if you have a better attitude, then when we first started.' I pull her up into the sitting position and stand in front of her. If you want to cum, you need to make me cum first. Take my cock out and start sucking.' I smile down at her.

'No, don't make me do that. I don't do that. I just don't.'

'Well you better or I will leave you with Dennis and he will do very scary things to you.' I guide her hand towards my crotch.

She looks at Dennis who is smiling and rubbing his crotch. Then she tentatively unbuckles my belt and unzips my pants. She reaches in, averting her face and pulls my hard cock out. I can see fear, desire and uncertainty all displayed on her face.

'Please don't make me do this Uncle Kyle, have mercy on me, I'm your niece, why are you doing this to me?' She looks up pleading with me.

'Tenzy, I am really losing my patience with you. Do what you are told and do it well.' I grab her by the hair and lift my cock to her mouth.

She opens her mouth and I insert it into her. She slowly starts sucking on in. It's been a while since I had my cock sucked. But the fact that it was being done my Tenzy made it even hotter. I love the way her mouth feels. It's like being enveloped in the softest and warmest velvet. If her mouth feels this good, her pussy will be just heaven. I start to push with more force into her mouth. 'Oh God Tenzy, your mouth feels so good. You are a natural at this baby. That it... keep sucking... your Uncle needs to cum bad baby. That's it.'

She is obviously not used to this and starts gagging the more I push my cock down her throat. I start to pace myself to saver every moment of this. As I slow down a little I watch her get more comfortable with having my cock in her mouth. I place both hands on her head and slowly start to fuck her mouth. For someone who doesn't do this, she was learning very fast. 'Very good sweetie, make your Uncle cum, and he will make you cum. Come on sweetie suck it all for your Uncle, you are such a good girl, a very good little girl. Oh fuck yes. Yes... that's it.'

I try not to make her gag, but the need to cum is overbearing. I push further and deeper down her throat, I cannot help it anymore. She starts pushing me away in hopes to dislodge my cock from her mouth. But I grab her hair tightly and shove my cock further down her throat. As much as I want to hold out, I am losing the battle. Her mouth is driving me crazy and watching her thrash made my balls go tighter. 'Oh Tenzy baby... here it comes... and it's all for you... fuck yes.' I mange to hold out for two more hard thrusts, then I unload deep in her throat. 'Oh yes baby girl... that's it, swallow it baby...swallow it all. It's all for you sweetie.' Pushing it a little further to make sure that I totally empty in her. 'Oh GOD...you are such good little whore. You are better then I could have ever hoped. I will enjoy fucking you.'

Not expecting it, she starts choking on my cum. I do my best to get as much out of me and down her throat. Once the last of my cum has been milked from my cock, I let her go and pull out. She obviously has never had a man cum inside her mouth. She looks horrified. I am torn between the pleasure of forcing her to swallow my cum and guilt for not going slower to get her more use to it and to enjoy it. Oh well, there is always next time. She falls on the floor and with her head bent to the floor she continues to try to clear her throat.

I bend down and try to help her up. In my haste I let my guard down. She rears up and spits the cum and her spit in my face and stagers back.

'You fucking bastard.' She yells and tries to run for the door. Dennis catches her and wrestles her down to the floor and pins her down. 'Let me go. Let me go.' She continues to yell and thrash under Dennis' body. I could see he is enjoying it, she is turning him on. The more she bucks and thrashes the more he wants to fuck her. His eyes cannot hide the lust.

'You know Tenzy, you are a smart girl. But that was very stupid of you. Apparently you need a little more discipline. Dennis, punish her appropriately, while I go and clean up.' Grabbing my shirt of the floor I wipe my face and head for the bathroom.

'Uncle Kyle, noooooooooooo. I promise to behave.' She starts crying.

Dennis stands up, pulling her to her feet. He drags her to the bed, depositing her in the middle of it. I close the door to the bathroom and get in the shower.

I shower quickly and dry off. I do not want to leave her alone in Dennis's hands. He can be somewhat brutal. I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door, I see my niece on the bed, sobbing softly, with her hands bound by Dennis' belt. The new red welts on her ass, thighs and face indicate to me that Dennis really got into it, and by the look on his face he wants to fuck. But he knows better then to touch without permission.

'Dennis you did a great job with her. I think she now knows not to play games with us. Thank you, you may go now.' I watch as his face darkens.

'Are you sure, sir? She is not an easy one, you still might need me.' Dennis looks down at her and then back at me.

'I'm sure she will be very willing now. Good night Dennis.' I give him a stern look.

'Good Night Sir.' He unbuckles the belt from her wrists then grabs his shirt, tie, and jacket and walks out the door.

He is angry, I can tell. But I am not ready to share so much of her with him. Not yet. I need my fill, and then maybe I may share.

I walk over to her and get on the bed with her. She averts her eyes from me. I start kissing her large white thighs and she does not move. I slowly move up to her pussy and kiss the dark patch of curls. She stirs a little but does not protest.

'Come on sweetie, open your legs up for your Uncle.' I tell her softly.

Without a word she opens them up wide and I see her pink slit glistening at me.

I pull the towel off and throw it on the floor. I get on my knees between her thighs and force her legs further up to her breasts. My cock is ready to fuck this tease. She is not going to put up much of a fight, not anymore at least.

I lean on her and kiss her on the mouth. My cock is like a guided missile; it finds her tight hot hole and slides right in. She is so wet and slick. She is turned on by this, I can tell.

'Oh God, Uncle Kyle, noooooooooooo, I will get pregnant. She turns away from me and starts to struggle.

'I'm counting on it.' I start sliding my cock in and out of her hole.

'No, ummmm, No, ohhhhhhh.' She starts moaning between her protests. Her skin is starting to get flushed and she stops struggling and starts pushing against me, trying to give me more access. Her body is giving in to her lust and desire but her sense of morality is fighting this and me.

'I have been waiting a long time for this. I promise you will enjoy this.' I slide my hand between us and find her clit. With my thumb, I start putting pressure on it.

'Uncle Kyle, please don't, you mustn't do that. Ohhhhhhh, that feels so good. Please, I beg you; I can't let you make me cum. This is so wrong. We ...ohhhhhhhhhhh, we...noooooo, we....can't do this, you are my Uncle, have you no shame? Please..........ahhhhhhhhhhh.' Her body is giving in to the pleasure, yet she still fighting it.

'Oh yes sweetie, you have to cum for your Uncle, you know you want to, just let go and enjoy.' I keep putting more pressure on her clit while pistoning in and out of her hot tight cunt. My balls are getting tighter and my desire to unload is beginning to drive me crazy. But I want to wait till she submits totally to her lust and begs for her release from me.

'No, I just can't, I mustn't cum, its wrong...so wrong. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...Yes, Ohhhhhhhhh.....Yes, Uncle Kyle...ohhh...Uncle Kyle...Ohhh please, please, please. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...YES YES YES UNCLE KYLE I WANT TO CUM, PLEASE I WANT TO CUM SO BAD, PLEASE MAKE ME CUM HARD, I BEG YOU. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, I AM SO READY, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.' She starts to thrash and scream for release.

'How badly do you want to cum?' I slow down my rhythm a little and bring her down. She is close, I can feel it. 'Tell me that you want me and beg me to get you pregnant. Beg and I will give you what you want.' I give her a hard thrust to remind her how close she is.

'No, I can't, anything but that.' She starts to grind against my hand.

'Beg me to get you pregnant and I will give you your release. You are so close; all you have to do is just say it. Sweetie, you will have to do it sooner or later. Come on...say it.' I start thrusting harder and putting more pressure on her soar clit.

'Oh God forgive me, I am so weak. Uncle Kyle I want you...I want you to get me pregnant. Please...please let me cum now. Oh God please get me pregnant.' She wraps her hands around my neck and pulls me closer to her.

'Good girl, I am glad to hear it. I will give you exactly what you want.' I start thrusting harder and deeper into her. Pinching and rubbing her clit with every shove into her pussy.

'Uncle Kyle I am so close, don't stop, please don't stop. Ohhhhhh...Yes...OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YES...Ohhhhhhhh GOD, I'M CUMMING UNCLE KYLE.

'That's it sweetie, cum for your Uncle, you need to cum so bad and I need to cum in you. That's it darling, only your Uncle can give you pleasure.' Her eyes glazed over and her skin turned even a brighter shade of red as she reached her climax in my arms.

I too could not wait any longer; I need my release just as bad, I watch her huge breasts heaving under me. I grab her left breast and bite down on her hard nipple. I felt my balls painfully tighten and then a hot stream of cum just gush out of my cock and deep into her plump belly. I kept pumping into her trying to get every drop of my seed into her. After the last of it has been milked out of me by her cunt, I collapse on top of her still sucking and biting her nipple. She does not say anything nor does she attempt to push me off, she is still enjoying the last vestiges of her orgasm.

Letting her nipple go I push myself off her and grab a pillow behind her head. If I pull my cock out, all the cum will leak out. I push my cock deeper in her and pushing her beautiful ass further up in the air. Shoving the pillow under and letting her rest on it, I slowly pull out of her pussy and stand up. She starts to move and open her eyes. Her body relaxed and her skin is starting to return to her normal color. She looks at me and starts crying and sobbing.

'Uncle Kyle what have we done? Why did you force me to fuck you? Why? Why did you do this?' She continues crying.

'Because I always get what I want, and I have wanted you Tenzy for a very long time and now I have you and I am not planning on letting you go, I have many plans for you and me.' I pick the towel off the floor and wrap it around my waist.

'What plans? What are you talking about? I hate you for doing this to me. You can't keep me here.' She tries to stand up. I quickly push her back and pin her down with my body. I grab her by the hair and pull her to face me.

'Now you listen to me you little whore. You better get this straight in that pretty little head of yours. I make the rules in this house. You will do exactly what I say and when you misbehave I will turn you over to Dennis, who would be happy to discipline you for hours. He loves to torture pretty fat girls like you. So much more flesh to inflict pain and torture on, and he can be very brutal. Do not test me Tenzy, I can be very good to you or very cruel, it's all up to you. Anyway, I gave you what you wanted, what you desired, and what you asked of me. Don't you remember how you begged me to make you cum?' I give her a kiss on the cheek and pull myself off her body.

'Oh God no, please I beg you Uncle Kyle, have pity on me. I was confused, I could not control my body, please don't do this to me. I have done nothing wrong.' She keeps pleading with me, trying to convince me to let her go.

'You know the more you beg, the more you turn me on. You have no idea how hard my dick just got, when you beg me to let you go. I guess its time for round two. You have rested enough.' I throw the towel on the bed and climb between her legs. She starts to kick me and tries to pull away, but I mange to get in there. I slap her across the face twice and she calms down enough to let me position myself well between her legs.

'No, no more, please stop.' She yells out. I grab her by the throat to quite her down.

'There will be a lot more and you will do exactly as you are told with no waterworks, now shut up.' I tighten my grip around her throat to make sure she understands. She claws at my arms trying to dislodge my hands from her throat. I squeeze a little harder, while my cock finds her hot pussy and snakes itself into her without much effort. I start thrusting hard and deep into her while she is still fighting my grip on her throat.

'Oh...uhh...I can't...ahhhhh....breath. Please.............Uncle Kyle'. She pleads with me, in vain.

'Not yet...not till I shoot another load in that hot little box of yours.' I keep pumping into her. She starts bucking under me trying to dislodge my cock from her pussy and my hands from her throat.

'Oh...please Uncle...we can't...ahhhhh...do this again, please.' Her futile attempt is driving me crazy. I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock, as though she is trying to squeeze the life out of it as I squeeze her throat a little tighter and tighter.

'That's it, squeeze my cock, I know what you want, no matter how much you fight me, you want me to use you like good slut that you are. Come on, beg me to fuck you.' I keep one hand at her throat still putting pressure on it and I slide my other hand between us and find her clit and squeeze it hard.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...gasp...gasp...gasp...that feels so good Uncle, please I want to cum, you are so right, I am a slut and I want to be used. Please...use me...fuck me hard, I need your cum in me.' She is still thrashing from lack off air and my pounding cock between her legs. I let her clit go and pick up the pace, wrapping both hands around her throat again.

'I am happy to give you what you want, what you desire, and what you ask of me.' I keep pumping into her full force not stopping. No matter how much I want to hold out, her thrashing is driving me nuts. I push my cock as far as I can and unload deep inside her.

'No...Uncle...not yet...I need to cum too...please not yet.' She cries out as I squirt the last drop of my cum into her. I pull out of her pussy, releasing her throat and rolling off her and onto the pillows next to her.

'Oh God...you are an amazing piece of ass. I will enjoy using you every night. I have many plans for you.

'I didn't cum Uncle Kyle; I need to cum so bad.' She slides her hand between her legs to finish off. I grab her by the hair and pull her to my face before she has a chance to touch her clit.

'You are never to pleasure yourself without my permission, do you understand?' I pull on her hair, whipping her head from side to side.

'I understand, please Uncle Kyle, let me cum. Please give me permission to play with myself.' She pleads with me.

'Fine, you can play with yourself as you clean my dick off with your mouth.'

'Oh God...not again.' She tries to pull away form my grip.

'It's not an option. I expect it and you will do it.' I let her go and she tentatively lowers her head to my crotch. She looks at it with distaste, probably remembering the last time it was in her mouth. But, her need to cum has taken over and by the looks of it she is willing to do anything to make it happen. Even suck cock, which she claims she does not. 'Wait, I want your ass in my face so I can watch you play with yourself as you suck my cock.' I instruct her to get on top of me in a 69 position.

'Why do you want to humiliate me like this?' She swings her large white thighs around and straddles my chest, thrusting her beautiful large ass in my face. She grabs my cock and hoovers it inside her mouth. With her other hand she starts playing with her clit, pinching it, teasing it and simply abusing it to quickly reach an orgasm that I denied her earlier. I can smell her need and excitement.

'I do it because it gives me pleasure, it's that simple. I do a lot of things just for my pleasure; you will learn that in time. Soon, you won't ask me such stupid questions.' I give her an answer, but I doubt she even hears me. She is so enthralled in her quest to cum, that it would not have mattered what I have said.

Licking my middle finger I insert it inside her and hear her gasp as it slides deeper into her. I cover it with a mixture of my cum and her sweet juices and pull some of it out. I smear it on her ass hole and shove my finger inside her ass without warning. She practically jumps out of her skin.

'What are you doing? Stop it.' She tries to grab at my hand. I slap her on the ass for that.

'Nothing, bitch, just suck my cock and play with yourself.' Keeping the finger inside her ass, I shove her back towards my cock. She puts my dick back in her mouth and returns to sucking on it.

I start to work my finger back and forth in her ass, trying to stretch it so my second finger can fit. The faster and deeper I push my finger in her the harder she sucks. Watching her play with herself in front of me and working those fingers in her sweet pink pussy got my dick hard quickly. It seems with her getting an erection is easy; it's keeping myself from blowing my load in her is the hard part. The second finger was easier to slide in, and in no time I had four fingers in her and she is practically impaled on my palm.

'Please Uncle Kyle don't stop. That feels so good, please do not stop.' She pleads between mouthfuls of my dick.

'You are suck a good little cock sucker. I promise you will love it here. You will really get used, the way you need and desire.' I start to pump my cock into her hot sloppy mouth. I know it's just a matter of minutes before I drop another load in her.

'Oh...yes...here I cum. Oh, I can feel it. That's it Uncle, harder shove it in me harder.' She cries out.

'Come on you can do it, cum for your Uncle.' I give her ass another slap with my free hand and shove my fingers deeper in her ass. I can feel my balls tightening and I am at the boiling point myself.

'Oh yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss.' She pulls my cock out of her mouth and screams. She keeps pumping and squeezing my cock hard, at which point I just lose it and cum all over her, not exactly sure if any lands in her mouth or on her face or tits. I watch her beautiful skin turn different shads of pink and her ass muscles squeeze my hand tightly as she explodes on my chest. I watch the milky nectar seep out of her pussy and pool on my chest.