Uncle/Niece/Dad/Daughter Dance Ch. 03

Story Info
Lydia flashes while shopping at the mall with Uncle Bill.
4.1k words
4.12
36.8k
28
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her way to the mall, Lydia has some insightful thoughts about her mother having sex with her brother-in-law.

Continued from Chapter 02:

As if he was hypnotized by her bright, white panties and naked breasts, he forced himself to look away from all that she was flashing him to look in her big, blue eyes. With her shoulder length, blonde hair, her small nose, and her full, red lips, she was so very pretty, as pretty as her mother used to be. The spitting image of her mother, if her mother was younger, they'd look like twin sisters more than they would like mother and daughter. Alas with her mother's abuse of alcohol and cigarettes taking its toll on her good looks, and with her mother having gained a few pounds, Elizabeth didn't look nearly as pretty as she once did.

"Is that why you need the money, for the dance?"

As if she was her shy, young, virginal girlfriend instead of his niece, Lydia smiled at him softly.

"Yes," said Lydia. "I don't have anything to wear. I need to buy a dress and shoes for the dance."

Suddenly filled with sexual desire for her uncle, she imagined pulling him in the dressing room with her to help her decide which dress to buy. She imagined asking him to help her remove one dress to try on another. She imagined changing out of one dress after dress in front of him. She imagined her uncle seeing her in her white, bikini panties and her white, low-cut, D cup bra. She imagined making her uncle as sexually excited as her mother had sexually excited her brother-in-law twenty-years ago.

"Okay, sure, I'll pay you some money. Of course, I'll take you to the dance. And think of it as your 20th birthday gift, I'll buy your dress and shoes, if you make my backyard as beautiful as your mother's backyard," he said looking at his desert of a backyard. "This is such a sandy mess and a real uninviting disaster."

Plastering her sexy body up against her uncle, as if he was her boyfriend, her lover, her fiancée, or her husband, instead of her uncle, Lydia wrapped her arms around her uncle's neck again and hugged him.

"Deal," said Lydia giving her uncle another kiss on the lips.

### Lady of Erotica ###

This time, with her kiss promising more to come, her second kiss was a little longer than the first one. In the way that he rested his hand at the top of her ass, he rested his hand just a little lower. Obviously with him an ass man, he was feeling her round, firm ass. Yet, with her having huge breasts, if he wasn't a breast man, she'd be making him one when she exposed her breasts to him after the dance.

She wondered how he'd react if she parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. She wondered how he'd react if she put his left hand on her D cup breast to feel her tit through her blouse and bra and his right hand on her ass to feel and squeeze her shapely behind. She imagined him touching and feeling her everywhere he felt her mother while kissing and kissing him in the way that her mother kissed and kissed her father's brother. She wondered how he'd react if she reached down and felt his cock through his pants. She wondered what he'd do if she moved to her knees, unzipped him, and took his big, hard prick in her hand before taking his stiff cock in her mouth.

In the way that her mother had sucked her uncle and allowed him to cum in her mouth, Lydia was ready to do the same. In the way that her uncle made love to her mother before fucking her mother, she wondered if her uncle would have sex with her too. Laying out her plan for after the dance, being that her uncle was so very good looking, much better looking than her father, as handsome as George Clooney or Brad Pitt, she decided to seduce her uncle.

"When is the dance?"

Lydia gave him an embarrassed look.

"This Saturday night," said Lydia with a nervous, little smile.

Bill looked at his niece surprised.

"Saturday? This Saturday? That's not much notice, Lydia. Gee, I don't know. I'll have to cancel a couple of things," he said scratching his head.

When she squatted down again to dig up more weeds, obviously enjoying the view he had seen of her before and no doubt wanting to see again, he squatted down with her for an even closer look. She touched his thigh with her hand and when she did, he looked down at her hand before he stared at her exposed panties and at the down blouse view of her big breasts she was giving him again. Obviously, in the way that he was sexually attracted to her mother, he was now sexually attracted to her too.

"Please, Uncle Bill. A spur of the moment decision, with my Dad not here, I wasn't going to go to the dance," said Lydia. 'Until I read my Mom's diary with you two having sex,' she thought. "Then, I thought of you, Uncle Bill, my favorite uncle."

He smiled.

"Your favorite uncle is not much of an honor when I'm your only uncle," he said with a laugh.

Now that she had him wrapped around her finger, she went for broke to ask him her next question.

"I know I haven't done your garden yet and I will but, being that there's not much time until the dance, could you take me shopping for a dress?"

Shopping for a dress and shoes? If he was a fish out of water gardening, he'd be a fish out of water shopping for women's clothes.

"When?"

She gave him her sexiest smile.

"Now," she said.

He gave her a look as if he was going to the oral surgeon for a root canal.

"Now?"

Lydia gave her uncle a sad face.

"Only, if you have the time. There's not much time before the dance and I'd really like to have your opinion on which dress to buy too," she said. "I can never decide alone."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Okay," he said with a shrug.

Chapter 03:

Instead of taking her uncle's car to the mall and having him drive, Lydia drove her car to the mall and she drove. She had an ulterior motive for driving. She could flash him more from the driver's seat than she could from the passenger seat. Much different than a nudist, she wondered what her uncle would think of her if she told him that she was an exhibitionist. She wondered what he'd think of her if she told him that she enjoyed exposing herself to a multitude of strange men on the bus and on the subway, men that she didn't know and had never met.

If only he knew how many times she had flashed the pizza delivery man, the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, and whomever else was lucky enough to come to her front door, wouldn't he be surprised? She wondered if he'd think her a slut or a whore for the sexual enjoyment she received when showing her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body to unsuspecting men. She wondered what he'd think of her if she told him that she masturbated herself while thinking about all the men she flashed. Only, to make her flashes work for her, she had to make them appear accidental.

She didn't want men to think that she was deliberately flashing them. She didn't want men to think she was a whore for having the need to show them her panties, her cleavage, her bra, her ass crack, and/or her naked ass, tits, and pussy. In the way that she thought less of her mother for being a drunken whore, she already thought less of herself for having the uncontrollable urge and sexual need to flash. She didn't want men thinking less of her because she was an exhibitionist. Their kind of sexy, fun type of woman, if only she knew that most men thought more of her because she was an exhibitionist.

With her feeling as sad and as ashamed as she felt sexually excited for flashing her semi-naked and naked body to men, with her already feeling bad about herself, she didn't want men thinking bad of her too. She probably would do well with a few sessions with a psychiatrist to uncover why she had the uncontrollable urge and the sexual need to flash her semi-naked and naked body to men. Rather than the men thinking that she deliberately flashed them, she needed the men that she flashed to think that they were just at the right place and at the right time.

Before her criteria of her exhibitionism was defined by accidental flashing, she wished she had a dollar for every time she flashed her big, naked, natural tits to unsuspecting truckers driving beside her car down the highway. She wished she had a dollar for every toll booth attendant that she flashed her panties or her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. In college, flashing on campus wasn't as big of a deal as it was off campus. With everyone drunk or doped up most of the time, everyone flashed their semi-naked or naked bodies one time or another, ergo spring break.

They even had a specific day each year for a naked dorm run. Students got naked at midnight for a streaking run that ended at the campus center. Yet, with her being an exhibitionist, it wasn't as much fun flashing when everyone else was flashing too. Certainly, there was nothing accidental about that. Yet, as much as it was fun flashing her topless and/or naked body to unsuspecting men, it was just as much fun to see the surprised, shocked, and/or sexually excited looks on the faces of the men she flashed.

Now that she read her mother's diary, she wondered if her mother was an exhibitionist too. With her suspecting that her mother was an exhibitionist, perhaps, exhibitionism was hereditary. Now that she remembered her grandmother having three husbands and lots of boyfriends in-between, maybe her grandmother was an exhibitionist too. Yet, her mother crossed the line of exhibitionist by not just exposing her semi-naked or naked body to men, but she had promiscuous sex with men too. Perhaps her mother's abuse of alcohol made her do the sexual things that she normally wouldn't do with her friends, her neighbors, and her co-workers. Perhaps it was her mother's drunkenness that turned her into a whore.

Elaborating upon that concept, starting out being an exhibitionist before becoming a drunken whore, perhaps Lydia was preordained to follow in her mother's footsteps too. Maybe in the way that her mother was a drunken whore, she was on her way to becoming a drunken whore too. Only, after reading her mother's diary, she didn't need to be liquored up with alcohol to not only flash her uncle her sexy and shapely body but also to have sex with him. She didn't need alcohol for her to lose her incestuous inhibitions. Flashing Uncle Bill and having sex with him was something she willingly wanted to do.

Perhaps, to attract more attention and to gain more sexual favor with men, as her mother grew older and less attractive, less men sexually wanted her. In the way that rich, older men sexually want women who are more than half their age, most men want what they can't have. Most men want what's forbidden. As if all women are named Eve and holding or withholding their forbidden fruits, all men want the young, sexy, pretty women. Perhaps, once her mother was drunk, men knew that they'd get sexually lucky. Men knew that she'd flirt with them for a drink and suck and fuck them for a bottle.

Now, better understanding the sexual phenomenon of men and women, Lydia felt sad for her mother. Extrapolating that feeling, seemingly doomed to repeat her mother's sexual mistakes, she felt sad for herself. Suddenly, unable to stop herself from flashing her uncle and wanting to have sex with him, just as she wondered what was wrong with her mother, she wondered what was wrong with her too for being so promiscuous. Yet, with her hormones raging and horniness overriding her common sense, she gave up on sexually analyzing herself and decided to just go with the flow.

### Lady of Erotica ###

With her short skirt raised much higher than necessary, nearly up to her crotch when she drives, sexually teasing him, she knew she was giving her uncle a great view of her long, shapely, and oh, so young thighs. With the fresh air vents opened and aimed between her legs, it felt good to air out her panty clad pussy. In the same way that his face was positioned in-between her mother's thighs, Lydia imagined her uncle's face positioned in-between her thighs. Hopefully with her sexy, naked thighs giving him a sexually, forbidden image of what lay beneath her short skirt, she hoped that he imagined her thighs positioned on either side of his head.

'Oh, my God,' she thought while becoming sexually aroused. 'I'd love for my Uncle Bill to eat my pussy as much as I'd love to suck his cock.'

With her uncle sitting so close to her in such an enclosed and private space, she imagined his hand reaching for her, slowly moving beneath her short skirt, and rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy through her panties as she drove. Finger fucking her, she imagined him pushing her panties aside with his finger and inserting his finger inside of her already moist pussy. Wanting her to return the sexual favor of him masturbating her, she imagined him unzipping himself, pulling out his cock, and wrapping her hand around him. As her uncle continued fingering her pussy, she imagined fondling the head of his cock and stroking her uncle's prick while she drove to the mall.

'I can just feel his fingers inside of me and his tongue licking my naked cunt before fucking me later,' she thought.

With him taller and sitting in the passenger seat higher, she slouched down and leaned forward a bit to flash him a better down blouse and loose bra view of her naked breasts. She knew he was getting a good down blouse view of her long line of cleavage and bra and, depending how she moved, turned, twisted, and/or leaned forward, possibly he was even seeing her areolas and nipples. Every time she stepped on the clutch or the brake, her skirt moved higher until it barely covered her white panties. Every time she moved while talking to him, she imagined that she was showing him even more of her naked breasts.

While imagining her uncle reaching over and feeling and fingering her pussy through her panties as she drove, it wasn't long before she felt a familiar, sticky wetness between her thighs. While imagining exposing his penis to her and her fondling the head of his cock and stroking big prick as she drove, she felt so horny. Her nipples were already erected and aching to be fingered by the thoughts of her uncle reaching his hand down her blouse, inside of her brassiere, and cupping her big, bare, naked breasts as she continued driving them to the mall.

'If only he'd sexually touch her, she'd welcome his sexual touch,' he thought. 'If only he'd sexually touch her, she'd sexually touch him.' Yet, with her already making the first sexual moves in his backyard by flashing him her panties in up skirt peeks and her naked breasts in down blouse views, she needed him to make the next sexual move.

Now, she couldn't wait for him to take her to the father and daughter dance. Now, she couldn't wait to convince him to take her parking after the dance on the pretense of prolonging such a perfect evening to look up at the stars. Now, she couldn't wait to kiss him, French kiss him. Now, she couldn't wait for him to feel her naked body where he felt her mother's naked body. Just as her mother sucked and fucked his cock, now she couldn't wait to suck and fuck his cock too.

"Uncle Bill, I don't want to go home, not yet. I don't want this night to end," she imagined saying as her excuse to ask her uncle her next question. "As if I'm your blind date, a woman you met online, instead of your niece, would you take me parking to look at the stars?"

'Look at the stars? What a crock of shit? The last thing I want to do was to look at the twinkling stars. The only flashing stars that I want to see are those stars when my uncle gives me an orgasm with his mouth, fingers, and tongue, and a second orgasm with his cock,' she thought. 'The only flashing stars that I want to see is when he cums in my mouth and I swallow his cum from me sucking his prick.'

### Lady of Erotica ###

After the dance and on the way home after making a detour to see the stars, she imagined pretending that she had too much to drink. She imagined cuddling with her uncle in the car while parked. She imagined pressing her big, warm, bra and cocktail clad breasts, up against his body. She imagined innocently and drunkenly resting her hand on his throbbing erection through his pants while he held her and rested his hand on her ass through her cocktail dress and panties.

In the way that she imagined kissing him as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his niece, she imagined him kissing her. In the way that she imagined her mother with her brother-in-law so long ago, with one thing leading to another, she imagined them making out. She imagined her Uncle Bill feeling her through her clothes while kissing and kissing her.

With her having made all the up-skirt flashing moves of her panties and down blouse flashing moves of her naked breasts in his backyard, now it was up to him to make his moves of sexual seduction. Yet, she wondered if he'd seduce her in the way that he sexually seduced her mother. It may be one thing for him to have forbidden sex with his sister-in-law but it may be quite another thing for him to have incestuous sex with his niece. Perhaps too incestuously crossing the line, he may not feel a sexual attraction enough to make a sexual move on his brother's daughter.

If that was the case, then it was up to Lydia to encourage him and sexually seduce her uncle. If he proved too reluctant to make a sexual move on her after the dance, as her innocent way of thanking him for taking her to the father and daughter dance, she imagined kissing her uncle. In the way that her mother did with him, she imagined parting his lips with her tongue and French kissing him. She imagined putting his hands on her breasts while she fondled his cock through his pants. She imagined lifting her dress to her waist and sticking his hand in-between her warm, shapely thighs.

If that wasn't sexually hinting enough that she wanted him to have sex with her, she imagined feeling his cock through his pants while he kissed her. She imagined unzipping him while she kissed him. She imagined sticking her horny hand inside of his pants, down in his underwear, and pulling out his prick. In the way that her mother was curious about her brother-in-law's prick, Lydia was curious about her uncle's cock too.

With his engorged prick staring up at her, she imagined looking down at him and seeing what her mother saw when seeing his hard and hairy penis for the first time. She imagined making out with her uncle while holding his penis in her horny hand. Now that she held his exposed prick in her soft hand, she imagined fondling the head of his cock with her manicured fingertips while staring up at him. As if she was stroking her boyfriend or her date, she imagined slowly stroking her uncle. She imagined feeling what her mother felt while giving her husband's brother a hand job more than twenty-years ago.

Not by a longshot, she wasn't nearly done seducing and having sexual relations with her long, lost uncle. Now that he was back in her life and now that she was a woman instead of a virginal teenager, she imagined lowering her head to her uncle's lap and taking his stiff prick in her mouth. In the way that she read about her mother blowing her brother-in-law in her diary, Lydia imagined blowing her uncle after the dance. While staring up at him with her big, blue eyes with his cock stretching her lipstick covered mouth, she imagined sucking off her uncle in the way that her mother sucked off her husband's brother more than twenty-years ago.

'Wow. Lipstick on my uncle's dipstick,' thought Lydia. 'I'd suck Uncle Bill's cock if I could. I'd even let him cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum. Cum, Uncle Bill. Cum. Cum in my mouth,' she imagined saying. 'I want you to cum in my mouth,' she imagined saying while stroking him faster. 'I want to taste you. I need to swallow your cum.'

12