Uncle Roy's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked in silence for some time, just watching the scenery and listening to the sounds of the birds. Laurie took another path before they wandered out onto the meadow, keeping them in the trees. Late evening here was peaceful and both just enjoyed the solitude. Finally, Jeff asked Laurie what she was going to do.

"I will just go back to Laramie. That is where my life is now and what I know."

"Do you miss Roy or your mom?" Jeff asked.

"I am not sure. I didn't think I would, but being here has brought back some memories, some good and some not so good, but I think I might miss him sometimes. My mother too, though I don't usually think about her much. Maybe I will more often now."

Jeff had to agree, "I probably should spend more time with my parents. I guess you can never be sure of how long they will be around. I wish I could have spent more time with Roy, but I am not sure he would have wanted that. It sounds like you were lucky enough to have him in your life for as long as you did."

They continued walking, each alone in singular thoughts. Laurie had led them in a big circle and they were heading back to the cabin. The light was starting to fade and each knew that being out in the woods after dark, especially in an unfamiliar place, would not be good. They returned to the cabin in plenty of time, the sun had not set fully before they entered.

Laurie helped herself to one of the remaining cookies and offered another to Jeff. He took it and gave a thought to another beer but decided he did not need one before going to bed. The sun had set fully and he had lit one of the oil lamps to provide some light for them until they decided to head for bed. Tonight there was no question about sleeping arrangements, they had slept together the night before without problem.

In bed, Jeff started to think about the events of the past 2 days. He wasn't sure why he had come, but was glad to have met Laurie and to find that she was his cousin. He wondered how his parents would take the news of their niece after he returned home. He also wondered what Laurie would think of her newly discovered family. Jeff was bothered to realize that he was now worrying about issues that formerly would have been quickly forgotten. Was he gaining maturity from this event? Was there some purpose he was not aware of yet? He decided that such philosophical questions would have to wait for another time.

Jeff was starting to think about sleep when Laurie rolled onto her side facing him and asked, "Can you do that thing to me like you did this afternoon?"

Jeff wondered what she meant. "What thing is that?"

"You know, when you made me feel all strange and funny. I like it and want you to do that to me again."

Jeff's thoughts of sleep quickly vanished when he realized that a nearly naked woman in his bed was asking him to give her another orgasm. This just did not happen to him, and he wasn't about to let the opportunity pass without taking action. Still, he did have a pang of concern and asked her if she was sure.

"I want to do it again. I know you liked it too. Don't you want to fuck me and make yourself come?"

Jeff hadn't heard any woman put it so bluntly, but he wasn't going to complain about a chance to spend some time in bed with her doing something other than sleeping.

Jeff rolled onto his side to face Laurie and put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him. She jumped slightly at the first touch, but moved close without hesitation and allowed Jeff to hug her tightly. She put her arms around him and actually started to kiss him before he initiated the first contact. Jeff thought this a good sign and quickly had his tongue deep in her mouth, looking for a dancing partner. Laurie had been a quick learner and welcomed his tongue with her own. Jeff moved himself closer to her, making contact all along her body. He pulled her ass to bring her crotch into contact with his own and started rubbing his quickly growing cock into the outer lips of her pussy. Laurie was more receptive to his actions now, little sighs and moans coming from her as they continued to kiss passionately. Jeff pulled away from the kiss to Laurie's protests, but only long enough to remove her shirt and panties, then his own boxers. He came back to the kiss and reveled in the feel of her naked body making full contact with his own. He continued to move his cock against her pussy, the hair tickling his shaft with each thrust. He felt the urge to just push in and fuck her, but remembering the event of the early morning, he wasn't sure her pussy would be wet enough for easy entry.

He gave her breasts a few squeezes and then moved down far enough to get his mouth on her nipples, now hard with anticipation and arousal. He sucked them into his mouth, feeling around the areole with his tongue before gently grabbing the nipple with his teeth and pulling. Laurie jumped some at the first touch of his teeth, but then pulled his face hard into her breast with both hands. He moved between each breast for several minutes while Laurie whimpered and sighed with each new sensation she was feeling.

Jeff reached down and parted her legs and as she felt the pressure on her thighs, Laurie spread them wide apart readying her pussy for Jeff to insert his hard cock. She was not ready for what happened next as Jeff plunged his face into her pussy, pulling her lips apart and inserting his tongue as far into her as he could. She jerked in surprise and made a startled gasp, but Jeff held on and kept moving his tongue over the surface of her pussy. He wasn't sure but felt pretty confident that no one had ever been there with a tongue and wanted to offer her still more new sensations. Laurie was still unsure, but at the same time her hips had started to buck up and hump herself into Jeff's face. He probed a little more into her parted lips, then moving up, searched for and found the clit he had been stroking with his fingers earlier that afternoon. This time, he used his tongue to full advantage, not moving a centimeter off of what was the center of her being at this moment. He could hear her moans getting louder and more frequent and knew she was enjoying the feeling, even if she had reservations about how he was doing it. Laurie had lost any hesitation she might have had and was now using her hands to push his face hard into her pussy, still bucking and pushing up to meet his tongue thrusts.

Jeff had been tonguing her clit for several minutes with Laurie whimpering and humping back when he took his middle finger and slid it deep into her pussy, noting that it was wet and hot. Laurie jumped as though she had been given an electric shock, shouting her pleasure as she plunged headlong into her orgasm. Her legs tightened around Jeff's head and she lay there shuddering and convulsing as he kept sucking. She continued to tremble at his touch, though her vocalizations had diminished. Jeff moved from her clit and just started slowly moving his lips over her entire pussy to allow her to calm herself. Once she had regained enough of her composure to stop the shaking and shuddering, Jeff moved back up to her face and kissed her hard. Laurie returned the kiss, moving her own tongue into his mouth, searching out his tongue. She pulled him hard against herself and Jeff started moving his cock across her now wet and sloppy pussy lips. Laurie met each of his thrusts with one of her own, and Jeff knew she was ready.

Jeff got up on his knees and Laurie spread her legs wide to allow him access. Jeff guided his stiff cock into her waiting pussy, now wet with his saliva and her own pussy juices. He had no doubt she would be slippery enough for an enjoyable fuck and that is what he planned to give her. Once he had placed the tip of his cock into the entrance, he pushed in hard and both heard and felt the groan Laurie emitted. She pushed her hips back and he started a long, hard thrusting into her that had them both moaning after the first few strokes. He continued to stroke his cock into her, luxuriating in the feel of her tight pussy and the primal sounds she was making as she felt his cock move in and out. Once again, Jeff marveled at his ability to stay hard and continue fucking, he normally lost his load very quickly. Jeff was sweating profusely with his effort, but did not slow any as he continued to pump away.

Laurie's pussy was squeezing his cock with each stroke and Jeff enjoyed the feeling immensely. He wanted to keep fucking like this, but got an idea. He slowed long enough to put his arms under Laurie's knees and pulled them up and lifted her ass off the bed, getting a different angle for his cock. Laurie opened her eyes wide with the new feeling, but her surprise was soon replaced with a more intense experience as Jeff's cock was moving deeper into her than ever before. They grunted in unison, Jeff with effort and Laurie with unexpected feelings of pleasure as she thrust back in time with Jeff.

Jeff had also benefited from the new position. He was feeling more of Laurie's pussy with each stroke and the sensation was bringing him close to the edge. He knew his climax was on its way and he increased his speed to bring it along even faster. He was aware of Laurie and wanted her to come with him, but by now he was past the point of control and was going to blow. He grunted what he hoped was a signal to her that he was coming, but at this point, he wasn't sure of anything but the feel of his release moving quickly up the center of his cock. He wanted to keep pumping into her as he came, but the feeling was so intense that he was only able to jam himself far into her welcoming pussy and hold his cock there as it spewed its contents into her womb. When Laurie felt the hot liquid filling her pussy, she was pushed over the edge to her own orgasm, tightening her body and clamping her pussy muscles around Jeff's still spurting cock. She trembled and shook, screaming her pleasure and bucking her pussy and its newly discovered pleasures against Jeff, not wanting him to stop pounding his cock into her pussy.

Jeff tried to continue, but did not have the energy to keep at it. He stopped the movement of his cock, but kept it lodged firmly in Laurie's hot pussy, not wanting to lose that contact either. He slowly let her legs drop to the bed, and then slumped on top of her heaving body. She wrapped her arms around his torso and held on tightly as small tremors shook her body for long minutes afterward. Jeff's cock slowly returned to its normal state and although he did not want to, rolled off Laurie's body as the limp organ slipped out of its warm and wet host. He rolled onto his side and pulled Laurie to him, kissing her gently as he toyed with her breasts. Laurie sighed with the feel, not having the energy to speak. They lay together like that for several minutes before each drifted off into sleep.

*****

Jeff woke the next morning with the same feel of uncertainty he had awakened with yesterday, but realization of where he was came more quickly today. He saw that the sun was coming in through the windows and knew it was later than he normally got up. He had his usual wood and today Laurie was not riding it. In fact, Jeff realized that she was not in the bed with him. He looked around inside the cabin and did not see her, so assumed she had gone outside, probably to the outhouse. He needed to make that trip himself, so got out of bed and walked down the path to find that small structure empty as well. After relieving himself, Jeff went back to the cabin and took a good look around. He did not see any sign of Laurie, not that she had much to find. He didn't see the clothes she had been wearing when she arrived and even the t-shirt he had lent her was not anywhere to be found. A little worried, Jeff went out and around the side of the cabin to where she had parked her car and it was gone. He wondered if she had gone to the store, but didn't think she would do that without saying anything.

Jeff did not know how he knew, but he was sure Laurie had left for good. As he thought about the events of yesterday, he realized that some things were so strange, maybe there never had been a Laurie. Maybe he had drunk too many beers, there certainly were enough empty bottles around to substantiate that theory. He decided that she had indeed been here, but she had found what she had been looking for and now was gone.

Jeff pulled one of the chairs from inside the cabin out to the front and sat down in the sun and pondered what had happened. He had been drawn here for some reason unknown to him as had Laurie. Was there some strange unknown force that was controlling their actions? Jeff did not really believe in outside forces and things that couldn't be explained by normal science. Still, he wondered why each of them had come here and why both at the same time. Were they meant to meet? If so, why not stay together or at least make the effort to keep in touch in the future? He couldn't explain these thoughts or even understand why he was having them. Jeff realized that death had exorcised the demons Roy suffered with and maybe Laurie's mother was also exorcised from hers by the same fate. Could the 2 of them be somewhere out there in the afterlife bringing Jeff and Laurie together? That was just too crazy to consider, wasn't it? Maybe each had released the other's demons by their actions here over the last days. Jeff shook his head and let those thoughts pass. The only ghosts around here were those of the Indians who had lived and died in these mountains centuries ago.

Jeff got up and went into the cabin. He collected all of the remains of his visit and put those bits into a bag he threw into the bed of his truck. He would dispose of them once he returned home. He put everything back exactly the way he found it. He returned Roy's rifle to its hiding place in the rafters, finding a knife and box of shells along with some papers there. He also found a picture of his mother and father, along with a child of about 6 he recognized as himself. Jeff thought about taking the picture with him, but it was Roy's memory and would stay here with all the rest. He made certain everything was in its place, then got a beer from the cooler and drank it in memory of Roy. Once finished, he put the bottle into his truck, returned the chair to the table inside and closed the door. He had come here to find out about Roy and had done so. He got into his truck, pulling away without a backward glance. He knew he would never be back and hoped Roy was less troubled where he was now.

Driving down the gravel road, Jeff again thought of Laurie. He wondered if he might find her again, but the way she left convinced him she probably did not want to be found. He decided that he would not tell anyone of his cousin, there was no need for anyone else to know. Perhaps she had some demons of her own, but hopefully their time together had helped her to rid herself of them, and maybe even rid Jeff of his.