Uncle Saul

Story Info
My life begins...
5.1k words
4.14
21.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,016 Followers

I would like to do two more installments to this if there is any interest... one about Danny... one more about Uncle Saul's business... all comments are welcome and will not be deleted...

When I was a young kid, both of my parents were tragically killed overseas. They were on vacation in Israel and were collateral casualties in a café bombing. They were never the target of the suicide bomber, they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was just a child, and after they were gone, I found myself alone. Now that I'm older, I have learned, that at the time, no other family members seemed to want me. I eventually went to live with my uncle, my father's brother. I didn't want to go with him, cause he kind of creeped me out back then, but as I grew older, I understood, it was either him or I was going to be a ward of the state.

My impressions of Uncle Saul were always somewhat jaded as a child. He was kind of a social outcast in our family and was tolerated because, like him or not, he was still family. He seemed to always be around our house when I was a kid, mostly mooching a free meal or sucking up dad's alcohol. I think he was really a decent guy, and tried to be nice, but he just didn't know how.

He was loud, crude, obnoxious, annoying, over bearing and crass, especially to the women. He was prone to over drinking and that's when his off color, nasty jokes and lewd behavior, which embarrassed everyone, began. Always before the party ended, his sexual propositions and loose hands on the female house guests would commence.

I remember many a night after a house party, overhearing my mother complaining to my father, that Uncle Saul grabbed her ass, or Uncle Saul propositioned one of her married friends or Uncle Saul told the nastiest joke. My father would just shrug it off, saying "He's my brother, what do you want me to do? He doesn't mean anything by it." but it was just his way of being loyal and avoiding a confrontation with her. Still, every time he visited, he ended up drunk, copping feels off all the female guests and trying unsuccessfully to lure one of them to his bed.

He wasn't a "butt ugly man", he was just mostly unkempt. His shirt always seemed wrinkled and stained, his suits never fit him quite right, he wore these loud colorful ties and was pretty much physically out of shape. A good tailor, a laundry service and a few days at the gym every week would have improved his looks 100%.

My father was a doctor, a very successful doctor and he always made a distinguished looking figure. He was smart, he played the stock market heavily and was apparently very good at it. Maybe not the young model face you would see on the cover of GQ, but handsome and always well dressed. He was about 5' 9"s tall, maybe 165 pounds and always seemed dignified in his appearance and manner. I was very proud of him, he was my hero. He made an effort concerning his presence, unlike Uncle Saul.

Uncle Saul was about the same height as my dad, but well over 200 pounds. When he wore a jacket, it was always tight, I don't think he could have even buttoned it if he had to. The sleeves were always too short, the top button of his shirt was never buttoned around his chubby neck, even at their funeral, so his tie knot never looked quite right.

Maybe he couldn't afford anything better. He reminded of one of those sleazy car salesmen at those used car lots. I know he had a string of unsuccessful business ventures and that my father had loaned him money several times for his latest start up hair brained venture. They always went belly up for one reason or another in a few months, with a ton of excuses from him, that it was never his fault.

Still, and maybe because of my father helping him so many times, when my parents were killed, he agreed to adopt and raise me. So, for that, I was glad.

I was a loner at school, not many male friends, no best friend to speak of and definitely no girlfriends. For some reason, girls didn't interest me too much and I was just trying to find my way, feeling alone in the world.

I was 5' 8"s tall, about 140 pounds, not effeminate, but not masculine at all either. I was just a skinny kid that even as a teenager, had not started shaving my face yet because no hair grew there. I think I was a good kid, I did well in school, I minded my own business and I kept to myself. I was what you called a loner, a social misfit.

Growing up at his house wasn't really that bad either. He provided adequate room and board. There was always food in the icebox. He bought my clothes and essentials and gave me pocket money occasionally. He was almost never there though. Nothing was ever expected or demanded from me except a few chores. He never bothered me and the only time I really ever saw him was when he came home at night. It's not like he treated me bad or with disdain, it's just that he offered little in the way of guidance or friendship.

He had begun a new business adventure just recently, something nefarious and illegal I'm sure. I think he was actually making some pretty decent money for a change, as his wardrobe and house furnishing improved dramatically. From what I gathered from his muffled phone conversations, I think he was some kind of a pimp. I'm not lying, and I had no concrete proof, but I would often hear him on the phone speaking in a muffled tone with phrases like "She will be there at 10PM and the rate is $500, her tip is optional." or "What kind of guy are you looking for, be specific, I can accommodate all fetishes?"

I just distanced myself from it all and turned a deaf ear. Uncle Saul was always up to something that spelled trouble.

I moved out exactly two weeks after the day I turned 18. The day the court decreed I was an adult, and the day my inheritance, my father's trust fund and my parent's life insurance policies finally kicked in. I had been looking at places to move into for months and had found one that I liked. I had planned on going to college, but the trust fund's monthly pay out was staggering to me.

Apparently my parents were very well off, worth millions, and it appeared I would be getting in excess of $15,000.00 per month pretty much for life, so I decided to postpone college for a bit.

All the sudden, I was rich. I had never had any real money in my life and the first pay out was staggering to me. I had lived a meager existence with Uncle Saul for 7 years and now could afford just about anything I wanted.

I rented a studio apartment a few days later and busied myself with buying furniture for it. Uncle Saul started being extra friendly to me then, which I'm sure was the result of my new found inheritance. After my departure from his house, he would often drop by my new place unannounced to visit. When he would visit, he would always give me a big hug like we were best buddies and tried to make small talk, which just made me uncomfortable until he finally left. One day, he suggested I should give him a spare key to my place, just in case I needed it, or if an emergency arose. Without thinking it through, and quickly regretting it once I did, I gave him one.

I got into a routine the next few months. I wasn't a good cook, so I ate at restaurants mostly, which were close to my apartment pretty regularly. I kept some groceries in my ice box, mostly fruit, juices, frozen pizzas and junk food, but took almost all my meals at my favorite restaurant, which was a few blocks from my apartment.

My life spiraled with all the money that kept getting deposited into my account monthly. I literally couldn't spend it fast enough. Within four or five months, my account had become substantial. With the first day of every month, it just got bigger and bigger, the deposits just kept coming. I had a new wardrobe, a furnished apartment, got a driver's license and bought a new, but small car. I even bought a computer, a PlayStation and an X Box. I bought just about anything else I ever wanted. Life was good, but I was basically alone, something was missing.

I still had nobody in my life, and was often lonely at night. Sitting at my house, over and over every night playing video games, got old some times. I met a girl at the restaurant and as we became friends, we began dating. Just going out to eat, or going to the movies, she filled a void in my life. She was very sweet and pretty, but she didn't really excite me physically. She introduced me to recreational drugs. At first, just some pot, but later other things.

After a few weeks of dating, we slept together for the first time. At the moment of truth, I couldn't perform adequately. I got an erection at first, a really nice one, but it didn't last. It was a full 5 inch rock hard erection, but when I tried to penetrate her, it just wilted. I was embarrassed of course, but she was understanding and we tried again the next night. This time I didn't even get an erection, nothing happened. We tried a few more times, but it just didn't work for me and we both lost interest in each other shortly after.

After that, I became really depressed. I didn't feel good about myself, and I started going out regularly to bars instead of sitting at home alone. I found it awkward in the bars around so many people, like I didn't fit in, but sometimes it was better than sitting home alone watching tv or playing videos. I didn't know what I was looking for, I just wanted someone that excited me, someone that I could have fun with. Like a dummy, I got into the drugs more heavily, not a drug addict really, but especially liking Ecstasy and cocaine as they made me feel more social and outgoing when I went out. I found myself doing more and more while it helped me sustain a modicum of a comfort level in the night clubs.

One night, just wanting to get out of my apartment, I ended up in a new bar. I had taken a tab of Ecstasy earlier and was feeling really mellow and warm. It was mostly guys in the club, but a few girls too. As usual I just sat alone at the bar and minded my own business, too intimidated to engage in conversation with anyone. I was sitting there nursing my drink, trying to blend in, when a guy came up and almost screamed at me over the blaring music, "Hey, I know you, you eat at the restaurant I work at almost every day."

When I looked at him closely, I recognized him immediately. He had served me dozens of times in the past and while we had never talked socially, he seemed like a nice guy. I had always figured him for gay as he had that "swishy walk" and acted overtly girlish.

I'm positive that anyone that ever met him, if asked whether he was straight or gay, would have said he was gay. Anyway, I suspected he was gay, as he didn't try to hide it in his acutely feminine mannerisms. His clothes were always too snug for a guy, especially his shirts, and I think some of them were actually women's blouses. He was never without his 3 or 4 cheap beaded bracelets on his always limp wrist and another 3 or 4 more around his neck. They actually looked like a child made them. You could hear his high, loud, squealing voice all over the restaurant. I'm sure he often wore eye make up, which he had really overdone tonight, I'm guessing as he could really be himself away from work.

"I'm Danny, you know me don't you?" he almost squealed over the thump of the music.

"Hi Danny, I'm Benjamin." was all I could sputter out.

"This is my favorite night club. I love to dance here. The DJ plays the hottest beats. Do you come here often? I come here all the time. I love this place." he prattled on excitedly.

"Not really, in fact this is my first time here." I nervously replied.

"Buy me a drink. I'm tapped out, the customers tip lousy where I work." he laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

"I'm just kidding, you tip good, but buy me a drink pleeeeease." he whined again.

The bartender walked over to us and Danny ordered a drink from him, making it a point to say, "My good friend, Benjamin is paying for it."

I got the impression from the bartender's leery look at me, awaiting a nod of approval that I would pay, that Danny had a reputation with the bartender as a bit of a mooch. While the bartender moved away and prepared the drink, I pulled some loose bills out of my pant's pocket to pay him and 2 tabs of Ecstasy fell onto the counter.

Danny's eyes popped wide open and making an animated gasp and an exaggerated facial expression, he grabbed one before I could pick them up. He stuck out his big tongue, laid it on top and swallowing it quickly while washing it down with most of my drink and said loudly, "Ooooooh, you're a bad boy Benjamin, I know what those are, do yours. Come on, do yours with me."

Before I could reply, he picked it up and held it up to my mouth. I absent mindedly, like a robot, opened my mouth and let him stick it on my tongue, then I gulped it down with a sip of my drink, before I remembered I had already taken one.

For the next hour, we talked, we laughed, and I had fun. I had never taken 2 of these before and I became a bit of a social butterfly while we chatted, talking way more than usual. It seemed like the first time I had ever had fun in my life, at least, the first time I had felt comfortable in a long time.

He told me all about himself, going on and on in great detail like it was the most interesting story ever. I listened attentively as he talked non stop and then he suddenly said, "You're cute, lets get out of here. Do you live close?"

I just nodded as he took my hand like I was his girlfriend and led me out the door. We walked the few blocks to my apartment and arrived in less than 10 minutes.

As soon as we walked in the door, he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. With his face just inches from mine, he said, "I like you and I want you, do you want me too?"

Unable to speak, I just nodded yes and he kissed me, right on the mouth, his big full lips just swallowing mine up. As he gave me the most passionate kiss ever, I melted into his warm grasp, feeling my cock harden.

Danny was a lot taller than me, maybe 6 foot tall and maybe 175 pounds. He had very full lips and pretty eyes. His ebony skin was caramel colored and all the sudden, he seemed way more masculine than before. As he forcefully sucked and nibbled on my lower lip, I felt his hand grab my cock and it felt good. I was totally erect as he unbuttoned my pants, never stopping his kiss, while pulling them and underwear to the floor.

My 5 inch cock stood straight out from my body, absolutely rock hard. Danny cupped my balls gently and dropped to his knees.

Looking up at me while I still leaned against the wall, Danny giggled, "Well, it's not the biggest thing in the world, but it sure is hard, and that's good enough for me."

I wish I could tell you it lasted for a long time, I wish I could go into some great detail, but within 30 seconds of him swallowing my cock into his mouth, I couldn't help myself, my knees buckled and I spurted. I can say this for sure, I was in heaven as I shot a whole lot of cum into his warm mouth.

Danny swallowed my cum and giggled again, "Oooooo baby boy. That was waaaay too fast, were gonna have to work on that. Take me to your bedroom now you little slut, it's your turn to do some satisfying."

I wriggled out of my shoes, underwear and pants, leaving them in a puddle on the floor, as Danny began shedding his clothes. On our way to my bedroom, he peeled off his clothes til he was buck naked and then crawled up into my bed like he owned it. Propping the pillows up behind his back and leaning back against my headboard, he looked really sexy.

Danny had a big cock, really big, and it was totally erect. I'm guessing maybe 8 inches long, circumcised and thick. It actually had a pronounced downward curve, like a banana, instead of sticking straight out like mine.

"Come suck on my cock you little slut. You got everything I need tonight, a pretty face, a hot body, a warm mouth and I bet a very tight ass." he directed me.

With both of us completely undressed, I crawled into the bed on my knees between his legs. He was impatient, and kind of rough, but that actually turned me on in a way. He grabbed my head by the sides and guided my mouth straight down onto his cock. He wasn't in my mouth for 5 seconds when he started trying to fuck his cock into my throat. I didn't get a chance to suck it like he sucked mine. There was no sucking here, he was just trying to fuck it into my throat. He just jammed it in as far as I could take it, which wasn't much, and then tried to build a rhythm fucking it deeper. He held my head forcefully and jammed over and over trying to get in my throat, only causing me to gag and choke. I only had 4 inches in my mouth when I started gagging on it, but he was relentless on trying to force it in my throat.

"Suck it bitch, come on, swallow my dick you little slut. You can take more than that, suck my black cock down your throat. Open up and let me own that throat tonight. You're gonna be my little fuck toy baby boy." he demanded.

The downward curve of his cock made sucking it much easier to do as I knelt between his legs, bent over into his lap facing him. Forcing more and more by both bucking his hips upwards and pressing my face downwards into it, it began to probe it's way into my throat. I choked on it and sputtered as he wasn't letting up. Seeing that he was making some progress, only spurned him on to be more aggressive.

"Before I fuck your ass, you're gonna swallow my cock to the root you little whore, so get to it before I have to get rough with you." he playfully teased me.

I wanted to please him and made a monstrous effort to let him fuck his cock into my throat, but I really struggled with it. Thank God he finally took his hands away and I could control it myself.

"I'm gonna give you a some time to get my cock down your throat, and if you can't do it on your own, I just gonna skull fuck your pretty face whether you like it or not, so get to work my little bitch. Take care of my cock like the little cock sucker you need to be." he growled at me sounding more serious but still smiling.

Without being forced, it was much easier to let his cock start to enter my throat. It wasn't easy by any means, but was definitely easier controlling the depth on my own. After a few minutes of gagging and retching on his cock, not making a great amount of head way, Danny said, "I'm gonna give you 5 minutes to face fuck my cock to the root, and if you can't do it on your own, I will make you." he commanded way more serious now.

I redoubled my efforts and finally got the tip in my throat without gagging. It really excited me to do this as I felt my again rock hard cock standing up between my legs.

"That's a good little bitch, it's getting in there, keep going, you got plenty left before I'm all in." he grunted.

I ground my throat down hard and got another inch or so in it, somewhat impossibly controlling my gagging. The downward curve made this much easier as the angle of my throat could accept it easier. I managed to get yet another inch in without gagging too much and started to develop a rhythm.

"Damn bitch, it's in there, your throat is open, I'm in there now. Push down on those last 2 inches and take all I got to give you." he instructed me.

I did. I felt a surge of confidence and ground my throat down hard til there was nothing left. I swallowed it to the root and just held it there controlling my gag reflex.

"Attaway baby girl, you got that big dick now. Go up and down as fast as you can now. Get some fast long dick deep throat going for me now. Lets fuck that throat raw." he commanded.

I started an up and down rhythm now, going all the way to the tip and back down to the root. Nice and slow, nice and steady I deep throated that big piece of meat as I felt my throat expand to take it over and over. I thought I was really doing good when he said, "Faster bitch, fuck that throat faster. Slam those lips into my stomach. Faster, go faster."

Kent100
Kent100
1,016 Followers
12