Uncle Shom And Sunita Find Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,199 Followers

She lifted her upper leg to open her cunt wide as a chasm so he could get deeper into her. Her foot rested on the window side for support as she prepared to offer him extended access to her inner flesh. This made her somewhat lean over him. And her face now twisted his cock into the recesses of her mouth.

Shom's fingers pulled her asscheeks apart and his fingers caressed and teased the insides of her asscheeks bordering her anus. Just as she felt his fingers reach an invading position, she pulled her head off his cock and screamed, "No! Uncle, not there!"

Shom let his fingers move away for he desperately needed her back on his cock. It was now full and engorged. He put his leg around her head and fucked her face with a steady rhythm. The pleasure on his cock translated to action on her pussy through his lips. Likewise, the waves lashing her pussy caused her to pump his cock with her lips faster and harder.

Deepa in the meanwhile continued to potter around in the garden. From the time she spotted the clenched hands on the window sill she decided to stay out. She looked up towards that window and was startled to see a leg, clearly Sunita's stretched out and resting on the sill. The leg moved every now and then. Sometimes bent at the knee and at other times outstretched with toes pointing outward. She watched transfixed and wondered. Sunita seemed to be facing the window. Was her father behind Sunita in which case, where was he fucking her, and how? Or if her father was facing Sunita how had he got trapped between Sunita and the wall and what was Sunita's leg doing on the sill?

It was there, of course, to allow Shom to get as much of her cunt as he wanted. Sunita moved off his cock and allowed herself the luxury of smashing her wide open, wet pouch of flesh on his face. Her stomach heaved and that was the first sign of the earth shattering wave to emanate from her insides.

"Yes, Uncle!" she screamed. "Eat me! Eat me! Feed on me! Take me" she pleaded as her hips thrust against his lashing tongue.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle, uncle..........." she shook uncontrollably. Huge gushes of fluid surprised Shom but he continued to hang on to the bucking and thrashing woman. He was soaked in her and his kurta (shirt top) was stained in her juices. He pulled her buttocks closer to his face and soon his nose and his lips were buried deep between her cunt, her anus and the strip of flesh in between.

Loud slurping noises accompanied the orgasmic flow as Shom ran amok with his lips and tongue. He was enjoying the wild moments of this young woman and his only regret was his cock was throbbing and not receiving any attention. Sunita had gripped his legs and closed her eyes and given herself up to the nerve wracking pleasure coursing through her body.

"Uncle, your Sunita beti. Yes, take her. Yes, you have taught her many things – now pleasure. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she hollered as she allowed herself to go fully.

She collapsed on him and lay face down on the floor. Her body was trembling and she quivered as jelly would. His hands stroked her ass and her back and he admired the sexy woman. His cock was raging and he knew he could sink it in her.

Suddenly, he realized the incongruousness of their union, and of how this could affect him. He had barely overcome the intense sense of guilt from having consumed this girl sexually; his daughter's friend. And now here was again. Compromised! Because of this girl. This wanton slutty woman. He was overcome with an anger in which he felt he should blamer her.

He saw her face down prone body. Her hands were clutched under her chin at her chest. Her body was heaving from the exertions of her orgasm. She too lay there wondering about the acts of lust and lewdness they had performed on each other. The masturbation had a logic to it. The fucking was a logical expression of desire and even affection and as she and Uncle looked into each other's eyes. But this, burying their faces between each other's thighs? It was something she had seen only in the odd porn movie and had never done, nor had done to her any such sexual acts.

When she felt his hand at her hips, she thought he was asking her to get up. She raised herself on her elbows, her hips still resting on the ground and her ass jutting towards him. She felt his feet between her legs, and then she felt his knees on the ground; he was kneeling on the ground between her legs behind her. What happened next stunned her. Shom placed his hand on the small of her back and with the other hand guided his cock to caress the entire zone between her two buttocks.

Sunita, shuddered, gasped and twisted and turned towards to take support of the sill and stand up. This she was not going to allow. She was not going to take this illicit relationship to depravity in allowing her Uncle to fuck her in the ass or from behind like a bitch.

All she could manage was a stumble when Uncle Shom caught her at the window. She was leaning on the sill, bent forward trying to get up. He was on top of her, leaning forward, cupping her blouse-encased breasts.

"No, Uncle! If we are lovers there is a way to make love! I care for you, I want to tend to you, see you, love you. I am not a slut, don't treat me like a, like a whore!" she pleaded.

His hands went to the inside of her thighs and prised her apart. "How much I pleaded you to leave it be, that it was a mistake. But no, you insisted on awakening the beast in me. Now you must bear the brunt!" So saying, he thrust in this bludgeoning club of a penis forward.

Sunita tensed and waited. Her anus was open and she worried about lubrication and pain. Her cunt was dripping- torn between the excitement of animal ness and the depravity of the animal ness. Her hands were on the window sill and as she tried to move she felt his hands gripping her, holding her in place.

It was sheer relief for her to feel the cock push past her cuntlips. It was relief to have her anus left alone. She leaned forward, her head down and her eyes closed as she felt the thickness course through her passage.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh!" she went, as the cock sank in her fully. She opened her eyes and found herself looking out of the window. She was being fucked at the window. "Uncle!" she shouted. His cock pulled out and rammed back in. "Oh my god! Uncle stop!".

"Ah! Ah! Ah! This is no way to treat your beti" sobbed Sunita as she felt herself treated like a slut. Her buttocks tensed and she held herself steady to allow him access and to plunder her steady and regularly.

"And –was – that- the – right- way – for – you – to – fuck- your- Uncle- Shom?" he shouted back at her. Each word was one hard invasive thrust of his cock into her juicy flesh.

"I –ah! Am ready-Ah! To –oh-oh-oh-oh! Love, love, love, you –ooooooooooh! This –aha- this-hunhhh – this --- is de---ha depravity! Uncle! Uncle stop!" she shuddered.

"NO! No! No! No! No! If you have made a beast of me, you too are a bitch!" he grunted. Once again, each "no" was a pounding of her now quivering pussy.

"Ui ma! Yah! Yes! Hannh! Make me your slut! Ravage me!" whimpered Sunita, grinding her hips back at the plundering cock in an attempt to tame him.

The pleasure ripping through her body was indescribable. She had juices running down the inside of her thigh. And her body was tingling.

Suddenly, Uncle Shom's one hand slid up her back and into her blouse. The material stretched. The other hand went under and he caught the neckline of her blouse. In one swift motion, he ripped the blouse open, buttons popping, seams bursting and breasts now covered only by her bra.

"Hai, Uncle! Ye kya kar rahen hai aap! I am your Sunita beti, treat me like one!" she fucked back at him as her body pulsated under the assault.

"I only know the slut who awakened all sorts of wild desires in me" he hissed as he undid the bra clasp at the back. The bra now hung open. Her breasts hung with the cups just about covering her tits. They thrust and they jiggled as they moved to rhythm of Shom's fucking. And soon his hands covered them. The nipples were in his fingers, pinched and mauled mercilessly. He pulled at them and gripped the breasts as handles to fuck her.

"Aaaah! Uncle! You bastard! Taking me like a bitch!" she sobbed as she felt her body wracked by pleasure. He was everywhere at once, in her cunt, on her breasts, slapping her ass and fucking her like an animal.

Gone was the Shom Uncle for whom she had wanted release and to tenderly mother him out of his gloom. He was a ravaging beast. Large and animal. Fucking this small woman, young as his daughter with a lust half driven by revenge and half driven by his anger at his own self.

The bobbing head of the woman, the looming large man behind her that was her father, and the loud animal noises emanating from the first floor of her house were not lost on Deepa. She stood in the garden watching the silhouettes, in some cases more of the bodies showing, at sometimes less of it showing. The noises, and the screams and the grunts were unmistakable. It was sex of the most animal kind. What Deepa could not reconcile was the animal vigor this seemed to indicate. It was at variance to the tender release that Sunita seemed to have engineered in her father the last time around. She watched the fingers white with pressure as they gripped the window sill. She moved back to avoid being seen, especially by her father.

Shom was sweating, drops of it dripping on to Sunita's ass and adding to the pool of juices between them down her ass.

He paused in his stroking and fucking. And in that respite Sunita turned around leaning back against the wall next to the window. As the cock escaped from the cunt they both gasped. Sunita quickly caught his reddened and slick cock in her hand and she clenched her fist lightly, open and close to give him continued pleasure.

"Uncle, bas! Enough of this temper! Let me love and pleasure you the way you should be." whispered Sunita.

He reached out for her cunt with his fingers and stroked the soppy wet lips. "Yes beti! Yes!"

He opened his mouth and kissed her for the first time. His lips caressed her lips tasting on them himself and her. Just as she too tasted their combined juices on him. They slid to the floor.

Sunita lay back, her legs opened, knees bent, in the classical missionary position. Submitting herself to this man. Shom kneeled in front of her and lifted her body up, to the level where her cunt was splayed over his cock. He held her hips and thrust her onto his eager bobbing member. Sunita gasped as she felt the cock plumb her depths. Her shoulder blades were resting on the ground and the rest of her was hanging in air and she was impaled on his cock.

He moved his buttocks to piston in and out of her cunt. Sunita thrust back as hard as she could. She had to conquer Shom uncle before he tore her apart today. Her clothes were spread and tangled with his dhoti. Her blouse was torn and hanging back from her arms. Her bra was open. Her breasts were jiggling in rhythm with the thrusting. And her cunt was pulsating with a rhythm all her own.

She reach for his arms and pulled herself up. Her hands went around his neck. Her legs folded around his back. Shom's hands cupped her buttocks as he supported her easily in his arms.

She looked into his eyes. Her eyes were radiating a new kind of love for this man. Affection, sympathy and lust had melted to yield a deep bond of love. She fucked him back, smiling. "Uncle. I love you! I love you taking me, owning me and making me yours!" she whispered. She moved closer to him snuggling around his neck and used the leverage to slide over his cock in rapid quick thrusts.

"Yes my love! I enjoy you for what you are! Thank you!" he replied.

Then there was silence. Just the fucking in rhythm. Him concentrating on her. And she making sure she was pounding onto his cock on the correct spots. The squelching sounds. The moans and the sighs. The sounds of kissing. Then the rising crescendo of oohs and aahs.

As Sunita held him to her and thrust her hips against him, she once again was looking over his shoulder towards the staircase. Once again, she saw Deepa there. Sunita and Shom were more naked than the last time. They were coupled more deeply than ever, Sunita spread and wrapped around Shom, and Shom buried and thrusting inside her. Deepa shook her head slowly in disbelief. Clearly, her father and her friend were beyond that basic act of sympathetic love which she had witnessed the last time.

Sunita smiled at Deepa and closed her eyes. She felt her orgasm rising and it felt like Shom was rising to cum too.

She threw her head back and laughed as she continued to receive and fuck back at Shom.

A deep guttural "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh" emanated from Shom as his cock swelled up to impossibly large proportions.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww yesssssssssssssssssssssss!" responded Sunita, a wide smile spreading across her face.

They held each other and shuddered deeply. Shom laid back Sunita and held her legs over his shoulder. He embedded himself as deeply as he could. Sunita gasped as she felt him deep in her womb, the head reared and warm jets of semen filling her. She bucked and rocked, taking in as much of it as she could. Deepa's eyes were transfixed on the tensed and rippling muscles of her father's back, from shoulder to buttocks. She noticed the spasms as he released into her friend.

And she noticed Sunita's ass thrusting against her father as she twisted, turned and gave vent to her orgasm.

"Sunita beti!" shuddered Shom as the last of his spasms emptied into Sunita.

"Yes, Uncle. My dear uncle!" whispered back Sunita. As he let her legs down, she let her heels beat a mild tattoo on his back all the way down, his buttocks and to the back of his thighs. Shom shuddered at each of those and was completely spent.

He lay on her and she hugged him tight.

She held his head in hands and looked into his eyes.

"Don't ever complicate this by thinking of what we were for all these years. We just need each other and we will simply take each other. Right?" she asked.

He stroked her face and pushed her hair back. He was breathless. His throat was constricted. All he could do was nod.

She patted him on the shoulder, "Uncle move! It is getting late for me."

She re-tied her saree, covering her torn blouse with the saree pallo and demurely stepped down the stairs to see if she could find a new set of clothes to wear for her days work.

misterwho
misterwho
1,199 Followers
12