Uncle Sucker

Story Info
Young man gets caught masturbating by his uncle.
828 words
3.82
152.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At eighteen, I had come to the realization that I was way too old for a baby sitter, but sadly my mother did not agree. This is how I ended up staying with my aunt and uncle while my parents went out of town for a conference. But even while life seemed unfair, my horniness got the best of me and I ended up having a little fun.

I was breathless as I stared at the multi-colored treasure trove. The pinks, blues, reds, and greens were enough to make me insanely hard. I ran my hand through the pile of cotton, nylon, and silk. My aunt had enough cute panties to last a life time. I pulled a pink number from the drawer and rubbed the soft cotton between my fingers. Not wanting to be greedy I decided this was the only pair I would be using today. I quickly went downstairs to the couch in my aunt and uncle's living room. I slid off the gym shorts I had been wearing and sat down enjoying the way the cool leather felt against my naked body. I had always loved the feeling of the cold leather on my bare skin.

My cock was already hard and standing at attention. At four inches it's not much to look at, but I couldn't help but love rubbing it as often as I could. I wrapped the cotton around my dick, wishing that my aunt was as fat as I am so that I could be wearing these wonderful panties instead of just rubbing them against myself. I was enjoying the moment. The way my balls felt against leather as my hand moved the panties up and down against my hard cock. I whimpered slightly feeling myself prepare to cum, normally I would have backed down, prolonged the experience. Today I just sped my hand up, pumping my fingers across my dick. I let out a soft moan as I squirted cum into the pink panties.

"Nice job." The deep voice startled me. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see my uncle standing in the doorway. I tried to cover up, but having nothing around me failed miserably. "Oh don't try to hide." He is smiling, more amused than anything else. I look at the floor; I feel my face hot with embarrassment.

"I..." I start, but quite honestly can't come up with a good explanation.

"It's ok." He says. "You are just going to have keep me from telling your aunt."

"How?" I ask, nervously. He comes and sits down next to me.

"Well, I have plenty of cash." He says thoughtfully. "You ever suck a cock?" He asks. I'm pretty sure he is joking.

"No." I say laughing nervously. "Why?"

"I don't get enough head." He says and I look at him to see that he is smiling. "So you'll be blowing me." He says standing back up and undoing his belt.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, unless you want me to tell on you're perverted ass." I shake my head no, and he continues to take off his pants. Secretly I love this, but I'm not sure if I want him to know that. He is wearing a pair of tight white briefs and I feel my cock twitching back to life. He is packing, at least from the bulge in his underwear. He pulls them down, and out springs a gorgeous seven inch cock. As soon as he kicks of his underwear he sits back down on the couch next to me. "Take you're time." He says patiently. "Just rub it first." I reach out tentatively and caress the length of his dick. I can tell that he likes it because he moans and slightly. I continue to move up and down, jerking him off. He has his eyes closed and is really into this. I move to my knees in front of him and he parts his legs so that I'll fit. I lick the tip his head and he twitches. I take the whole head into my mouth, I like the taste a lot.

Soon I have most of his cock in my mouth and I'm moving it in and out of my mouth. "Use your hands, boy." My uncle says his breathing heavy. "Play with my balls." I start caressing his balls with my hand while I move his cock in and out of my mouth. I feel him twitch and hear him moan bringing me to go faster. He starts to twitch more and tighten up slightly. Without warning I feel him cum. Jets of cum fill my mouth so fast I can't swallow. It starts dribbling out of my mouth. As soon as he's done cumming he tells me to get up and go get cleaned up. By the time I'm clean my aunt is home and we have dinner together. My uncle only winked at me once during the meal.