Uncle Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Uncle Tom & his niece.
1.7k words
4.13
136.3k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tom reached his bedroom, his hardon had still not died down. He had difficulty making it up the steps knowing that a beautiful young woman was laying on his couch. He knew she hadn't been here that long, but two more weeks of this torture, he wasn't sure he could take.

Laying down in his king size bed with the light turned off, he let his hand drift down to the band of his boxers. His hand lightly brushed the tip of his penis and he could feel the wetness of his precum there. Resisting no longer, he dipped his hand inside his boxers and lightly traced his palm over the flesh. he felt himself pulsate briefly at the contact and closed his eyes visualizing his young niece laying downstairs. He imagined her coming into his bedroom in a long white see through gown, smiling at him. She got under the covers beside him.

"Here Uncle Tom, let me help you with that." she'd say to him and replace his hand with her small delicate fingertips. Wrapping her hand around him, she'd lightly jerk him off as he did now to himself. He'd take his hands and pull her face towards his and kiss her passionately on the mouth, spearing his tongue through her lips to taste her. She'd increase her tightness around him and pump him faster telling him how wonderful he felt until his balls unloaded. He'd feel his cum burst out of his cockhead landing on his hairy chest as he kissed her moist lips.

Tom opened his eyes to find himself covered in his white sperm. He felt a huge weight lift. He had needed that since the moment his young niece stepped off that plane.

The next day Leslie woke up early. She found herself lying on the leather couch with the blanket still covering her small frame. Uncle Tom must've left her there so she could sleep right through. She felt so refreshed after sleeping that she decided to make Uncle Tom breakfast. She figured after him making dinner last night, she could return the favor, plus she made a killer french toast.

Leslie didn't bother to take a shower just yet and just brushed her teeth and headed to the kitchen and got cooking. It was only seven and she didn't know when Uncle Tom would be up. Tom woke up in bed and could instantly smell something cooking. His stomach rumbled and his cock twitched with the hardness of his morning wood. He wished he had someone lying next to him to suck him off and with which he could unload his cum into. He quickly shrugged it off and rolled out of bed. He threw on a pair of flannel pants and a t-shirt and made his way to the bathroom. After brushing his teeth and washing his face, he headed in the direction of the wonderful smell.

When he entered the kitchen, Leslie was standing at the stove, back to him in her night shirt and undies from the previous night. Her toned thighs looked delicious to Tom and he longed to just go up behind her and smother her in kisses.

"Good morning little on." he greeted her. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderful," Leslie replied smiling, "I feel much better."

Uncle Tom watched as Leslie brushed a piece of her matted hair out of her face with a smile.

"So I thought today that I'd take you around Vegas, do a little sight seeing so to speak." Uncle Tom said and saw Leslie's face light up as she turned towards him.

"Oh I'd love that!" Leslie smiled at her uncle. He was standing in the doorway, his short hair flattened from sleep.

"I made french toast." Leslie offered wondering why he was looking at her like he was.

"Yes I know. The smell woke me up." he replied taking a seat at the table. Leslie fixed him a plate and poured him a cup of coffee before she sat herself to eat.

After breakfast, they both showered and then headed out for the day. They drove by various casinos and hotels, stopped for lunch and enjoyed all the sights and sounds of the city. Both Leslie and Uncle Tom were surprised at how much they enjoyed eachother and at one point during the day, Leslie had grabbed Uncle Tom's hand to direct him to one of the stores on the strip. They had ended up holding hands for the rest of the walk. Uncle Tom wasa totally happy with it and hoped that some of the people they passed thought that his niece was in fact his young sexy girlfriend. He'd love to have someone like her for real to show off. He decided then and there that he was going to take Leslie out to dinner tonight and in fact show her off at the restaurant. He told her so and saw her face fall.

"What's wrong honey?" Uncle Tom asked as they drove home. "Your face just went from happy to sad, is something wrong?"

"Well," Leslie began, "I didn't even think about going out Uncle Tom. To tell you the truth, I don't even have any dress clothes to wear out to eat!" Leslie smiled sheepishly. "But I can go out and get one if you want?" she added.

Uncle Tom looked over at Leslie. "Well that is a minor problem..." he replied. "I know a wonderful place where we can find a nice outfit or two for you."

He made a left and drove to a little boutique he'd gone to with a previous girlfriend. She hadn't bought anything, but Tom had loved the outfits and knew his niece would look fabulous in the dresses they had there.

As they entered, Uncle Tom guided Leslie over to some beautiful black silk dresses, one his particular catching his eye.

"Sweetheart, do you like this one?" he asked.

Leslie studied the garment and decided she loved it. "Yes it's beautiful Uncle Tom, but doesn't it cost too much? I mean there are some beautiful dresses over there on clearance." she added.

Tom smiled, "No darling, only the best for you, what size are you?"

"Size three petite."

"Good Lord!" Uncle Tom smiled, "I knew you were small but not that small!"

Leslie blushed, and felt herself damp a little and wondered what could have caused that sensation. Maybe it was her overly active mind thinking about all the boys looking at her in that sexy black dress. Her uncle sure was admiring her as she modeled it for him in the store.

Uncle Tom could feel himself reacting as he watched how stunning Leslie looked in black. her defined collarbone and back just added that spicy kick to his loins as she twirled.

"Do you like it?" Leslie asked him.

"Very much so, absolutely stunning honey. All the young boys will be looking at you tonight and more than a few men as well." he added.

Leslie blushed. "So is this the dress?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Uncle Tom replied. He couldn't wait to take her out tonight.

Uncle Tom and Leslie got home at about four from their wonderful day together. Uncle Tom made reservations at a fine restaurant near Caesar's Palace. He quickly took a shower, shaved, and got dressed. He decided to wear a nice suit to the restaurant and wanted to look good for Leslie as she was going to look delectable to him. When he finally made his way downstairs, he was stunned when he saw Leslie sitting there in the livingroom ready and waiting. She wore the black backless dress they'd bought, but she wore a single string of pearls along her neckline and diamonds in her ears. The black ankle strap heels they'd bought to match made her almost eye level with her uncle but not quite. She looked absolutely stunning to Tom and he felt himself dying to kiss her.

Leslie could say the same thing about her uncle. He wore dark black dress pants and shoes with a dark navy dress shirt, tie and the black blazer that covered it. He looked so damn handsome she almost forgot he was he uncle. She felt like she was going on a date.

"God sweetheart you look wonderful!" Uncle Tom exclaimed.

"Thank you," Leslie blushed. "You do too."

Uncle Tom offered her his hand. "Shall we go?"

Leslie put her small hand in his as he glided her out the door to his car. The ride there was difficult for both of them. Both were anxious, hungry, and to their surprise turned on by eachother. Leslie felt this totally awkward electric sensation throughout her body and she didn't know quite what to make of it. She felt damp in her pussy and she realized that Uncle Tom had been part of the reason, if not the whole reason.

Uncle Tom himself had a hard time concentrating on the road. He snuck glances at Leslie's legs and calves. The black silk of the dress fit her beautifully and she looked like a model. He wanted to tell her so but he refrained. She knew how gorgeous she was, didn't she?

Once they got to the restaurant, they were seated. Leslie giggled when the waiter asked if the 'wife' would prefer a booth or a table.

Uncle Tom answered for her, "a booth please, the wife and I would like something private."

Uncle Tom jokingly nudged his niece smiling at her. She giggled again and they were seated.

They both had alfredo; Leslie had chicken and Tom had shrimp. Both were delicious and as they ate, they caught up more on eachother. Uncle Tom talked about his travels some more and where he liked best. He appreciated Leslie's intelligence as she genuinely looked interested. They hadn't realized they kept eachother for nearly three hours in the restaurant. It was almost nine when they finally decided to head home. They had had a lovely evening and Leslie had ordered tiramisu for dessert. Uncle Tom watched his niece as she gently tasted the soft dessert, studying her tongue and the way her lips moved when eating. He found it utterly impossible not to with lips like hers. He had even briefly wondered what those lips would feel like wrapped around him. He had pushed it to the side and smiled politely when she caught him watching.

When they got back into the car, Uncle Tom was half hard and Leslie was in total bliss after the wonderful dinner and dessert she had had with her uncle.