Uncle Travis, Moving In

Story Info
Russell moves in with his uncle Travis.
1.9k words
4.06
16.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The physical requirements of moving all my things a mile away were more than I had expected. I had a lot of junk, I thought to myself as I boxed up personal things, I will have to do a yard sale sometime. But the labor was good, it took my mind off of my mom and her health issues. She was being transferred to a hospice home not too far away and I was moving in with my uncle Travis.

Travis was my mother's brother, about five years younger. He had helped look after me when I was younger, and increasingly so as my mom's cancer worsened. Now I was 18 and done with high school. I didn't have much of a plan because I assumed a simple job and helping out my mom. But now I was officially moving in with my uncle. Looking back it was a coming of age for me, but at the time I was nervous. Yet, I was very comforted by my uncle. I always felt at home in his two bedroom house. We would play games on Xbox together, cook food together, or hit the hot tub out back. He was what I needed many times.

"You got it? Or do you need a hand?" Travis asked, waking me out of my day dreaming.

"Uh, help please." I responded as I knelt down to pick up a heavier box. Travis knelt down on the other side of the box and we lifted at the same time. He probably could have carried it himself. He has some muscle that you could easily see in his shoulders and arms. He had a chub belly but obviously had been a gym rat at some point in his life. Lately his body was more relaxed, less disciplined.

I had taken note of his physical stature ever since I was younger. I'm gay and so is Travis. I always found him attractive, along with most of the guys at school. Guess I'm not too picky, but Travis was always very manly. The guys at school might be cute, but they weren't men that could throw me around. Well, maybe some could. You see, I'm 5 foot 10, 230 pounds. I have moobs and a belly. Mom says I have a baby face and I don't have to shave often. I've kissed a few guys, but otherwise I've been really shy and reserved.

It took a few hours to get my things moved to Travis' house and by the time we finished it was getting dark. Travis had pizza delivered and we were able to take a break.

"Beer?" he asked as he pulled his shirt over his head. I stared while slowly answering his question. He had a decent amount of chest hair, nice looking pecks, and a firm back. There was sweat shining from his strong shoulders down to his belly button that lead to a happy trail into his shorts.

"Sure, if that's okay..." I was hesitant also because I wasn't 21 and I didn't want to get him or myself in trouble.

"In our house, yes. It's okay. You just need to ask me first, and not be going out afterwards." He replied with a smile as he popped the top off of a couple beers. I drank some and he laughed at the face I made. "That's alright, I will educate you about beer. That one is a lighter beer, but you might be more comfortable with a flavored beer. Here, try this one." He handed me his beer and I tasted it. It was even stronger, so Travis chuckled again at my grimaced face. "I taste chocolate in there too." I thought out loud.

"Correct. That's a chocolate stout. Might not be your thing either, but we will keep your palette educated. Here, let's take these beers out to the hot tub." he said as he handed me a cooler. We loaded up a variety of beers and he told me about each briefly.

We carried the cooler out to the hot tub and set it down. Travis moved over to the hot tub and began untying his shoes, then undoing the button on his shorts. Everything moved in slow motion for me as I stared at his backside. In one move, he pulled down his shorts and underwear, revealing a big hairy ass. I almost caught a glimpse of balls from behind but it was hard to tell. I was all but drooling as I held a beer in my hand. I've seen naked guys before, but this was stunning. Travis pressed a few buttons on the hot tub, starting up the bubbles, then climbed in and sat down. "You coming?" he asked with a smile, "put the cooler over here."

Eventually, I was able to regain control of my motor functions and brought the cooler to the spot he pointed to, but then I kind of just stood there, looking towards the house where my swim suit was. "I haven't unpacked my swim suit yet."

"Don't worry about it. You don't need one here." He said as he pointed to a small outdoor shower attached to the house that faced the hot tub. It was just a shower head hooked up to the hose hanging over the grass.

"What? What are you pointing at?"

"That is where I am going to put a sign that has a picture of a swim suit with a line through it." Travis chuckled at himself. "Or a clothing optional sign. Something like that."

"Oh." I was shy and excited at the same time. I felt like I was watching myself turn around and undress. Time was moving along weirdly again as sat on a chair and slipped off my shoes. I pulled my shirt up over my head, then unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down. I stood up and facing Travis pulled my boxer shorts down revealing my penis to him. I was half hard from the past few minutes so my cock pointed out straight under my belly. My balls hung tight against my crotch in a nervous pile. I continued to watch myself walk to the hot tub and climb in.

"Feels good, huh?" Travis asked as he drank his stout.

"Yeah." My senses came back to me and I reached for my beer. "It's not too hot."

"Exactly. This time of year I adjust the temperature so I can cool off after a hot day."

Travis began talking more about beer, but I kept trying to see his cock through the bubbles. I also tried to see if he could see mine through the bubbles. I was pretty hard underneath and my heart was still beating fast. Every now and again I would touch myself, giving myself a quick stroke or two. Was he doing the same when his hands were under the water? I had drank two and was near the end of my third and he congratulated me on this. "Well, they don't taste bad, especially this one."

"Ah, you like the malt beverages huh? Not a beer, but still tasty."

Then time slowed down again as Travis stood up and stretched. I finally got to see it. This leviathan, this serpentine sea monster rose out of the bubbling water. It was maybe five inches long, and hung down low and was red from being in the hot tub. His balls behind it were big, flanking his cock on the sides. But mostly I noticed the thickness. I licked my lips without knowing it as I pictured this meaty, circumcised cock in my mouth.

"This is your home now, Rusty. I don't have too many rules, as you know. And even without the clothing optional sign," he pointed again while standing there nude, "the whole house is clothing optional. I'm going to be nude most of the time myself. Is that okay?"

"Yeah." I responded with excitement at the idea of him being in this glorious state all the time.

"Cool. Wear what you want, when you want. Jack off where you want, whenever you want. Just clean up after yourself."

I was stunned again as his giant naked body walked past me to the edge of the hot tub and climbed out.

"Really?" I asked, "I can just randomly fap in the kitchen or whatever?"

"You're young, you have a lot of jizz to get out. I know how it is. I'm not too different from you in that way. My only big rule: respect. Treat others with respect."

"Gotcha." I pondered on what he was saying as he turned on the outdoors shower. I was able to see him from head to toe in all his magnificence. Time was moving in slow motion again and I watched myself exit the hot tub, and walk over to my sexy, naked uncle. He put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me under the water, moving himself out of the flow.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. Your cock is ready for action at a moments notice." He said pointing to my erection. I don't know if it ever went down, I was still really hard. Travis procured some towels from under the patio chair and tossed me one after the water was shut off. We dried off and moved the cooler inside. I wrapped the towel around my waist, but he had his over his shoulders.

Travis burped from the beer and said good night. "We can unpack the rest of this tomorrow." He said pointing to the remaining boxes in the living room. "Good night, Rusty." And with that, his round, hairy ass went inside his room, leaving the door cracked. I was unsure what to do. Was he flirting with me, or was he simply a nudist and hadn't told me before? It was clear that he understood about my situation and card about me. Eventually, I went to my room across the way. With a quick look at the boxes in my room, I surmised I can unpack things later. My bed was set up and ready.

I closed the door, then thought why not? I opened it half way and turned off the light. I took off the towel and dried off some more before tossing it on the ground. I layed down on my bed with no plan to put my usual pajamas on. Normally, I would wear boxer briefs and maybe a shirt, but my uncle's openness inspired me. I didn't need porn or lotion, my cock was aching and leaking plenty of pre-cum. I began stroking myself and cupping my balls as I thought about my uncle's manly body. He said I could be naked and jack off anywhere, anytime I like. It was a very free moment for me as I slowly stroked my 6 inches. In a few minutes I had a rhythm going and felt my orgasm building. I closed my eyes as I thought about eating his delicious meat and groping his ass. I really wanted to play with his balls and chest. My horniness quickly climaxed in an explosion of cum on my chest and belly. There was a lot of cum but I was used to that. The second shot landed on my cheek. After catching my breath I wiped the cum off my face and licked it. I was salty, but I enjoyed it. I passed out for a bit, and waking I saw the clock said 10:23pm. I was still naked and kind of hard so I decided to have another wank right there. This was going to be a great new place.