Uncle Vern Plays with Me - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, that's the 'Slim Jim' size I brought along, figuring you'd want something smaller to get started. Mine is - a tad bigger," she said, pulling out what had to be a 9 inch model that she couldn't encircle with her fingers. "If you're lucky and decide you really do like men, something like this could be in your future - or should I say, 'in your pussy.' And FYI, not many people use 'penis' - too much like an anatomy class. You haven't heard anyone using words like 'dick' or 'prick' or 'cock'?"

"Well, of course, but they were talking about nasty people."

"Yes, that's true, but it also means penis. A lot of guys are jerks and think with their dicks, and maybe that's why the term came into use. Anyway, look, here's the switch," she said, leaning forward to show me. God, her nipples were so stiff! I toyed with whether I wanted to touch them again, but Angie was clearly heading down another path.

"Now, they make some oil for these guys, but I don't think you'll need it, and I know that I don't. Just watch ..." With that she lay back, then lifted her lower body off the couch with her bent legs. "Now, you'll want to go slow, especially since you're ... 'inexperienced'," she said, with the quotation marks hanging in the air. "It's called a vibrator, and what you do is you slide it up inside you, like this." In one smooth motion, I watched the giant vibrator disappear into her vagina. The faint buzzing I had heard when she turned it on before inserting it all but disappeared.

"Oh, that is such a nice feeling," she said with a smile as her hands returned to her crinkled nipples. Even her areolas were bunched up! "It's okay, Toots - take off those wet panties and give yours a try." How did she know they were wet? I suppose it wasn't really a "lucky guess," given how long I'd been playing with my stiff nipples.

I slid my panties to the floor and looked for a way to be more private, but it really didn't seem feasible not to flash Angie my pussy. I raised myself up, as she had, and nearly jumped out of my skin when the vibrator first touched my clit. In fact, it triggered a full on orgasm! Both of my nipples wanted in on the action, but I needed one hand to keep the vibrator on my clit. "OH, oh, oh my god!" I whispered pulling alternately on my stiff nips as my entire body caught fire. "Sweet Jesus, that was amazing!"

Angie just sat there with a Cheshire cat grin as her eyes bounced from my own eyes to my nipples, and then to the vibrator, still humming against my clit. But she was really working her own stiff nipples, and hard!

After a minute passed, I was down from the high of my orgasm, but still feeling very hot. My nipples still wanted more attention (I wished I had three hands just then), and my clit, while maybe a bit more tender, was not minding the continued vibrations at all.

"Alright," Angie whispered, her eyes now bouncing from my nips to my pussy, "time for the next step. Aim it just a little lower and see if you can get old Slim Jim into your vagina. It might hurt a little, and you might bleed a drop or two, but not to worry - that's normal. But with Slim Jim, you still ought to pass as a virgin even when you're done. That's it ... go slow ..."

"Oh ... that stung a bit, but you're right, it's fine now. It sure feels big inside me." Again, I wished that I had three hands, but I had to make do with one on the vibrator and the other alternating between my nipples.

"Well, now that you've got the head in, you could try sliding it in a bit deeper," Angie suggested, her eyes now focused on where the vibrator was entering my sopping pussy. With her own toy deep in her love canal and held in by the towel, she was free to pull and twist each of her nipples at the same time. I decided that that was a worthy goal, so I gently pushed the humming vibrator deeper and deeper into my hot, wet pussy.

"Oh, god, that's amazing! My muscles are just clamping down on 'Jim,' and I feel so full!" When it was all the way in, I sat down on my towel as well to keep my new friend in place. Then I closed my eyes and used both hands to cup my swollen boobs. I imagined that it was Uncle Vern inside me and that it was his hands pressing into my breasts, kneading them and then sliding out to pinch my nipples. Just one firm pinch was all it took.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK," I almost shouted as another, more powerful orgasm overtook me. I kept pinching my nips as wave after wave of spasms gripped my whole body. Amazing! My entire mind was taken over by the feelings from my engorged nipples, the entire length of my pulsing, stuffed vagina, and my clit - the rest of the world had disappeared entirely.

Then, the pink fog of my orgasm began to clear. My brain was reviewing the input that had arrived during my blackout, and I realized I had spoken out loud. Also, that I was not alone in my own room, I was somewhere else, and someone else had also been speaking. Well, more like moaning. Angie, that was her name. I opened my eyes.

"Sorry, sorry, Angie ... Did I say the 'f' word out loud?" I was a little embarrassed, but not enough to stop cupping my bosoms and toying with my nipples.

"You mean 'fuck'? Yes, four times. You really gave me a show."

As I looked her over, I realized that her body had slumped, like she was no longer on edge. Like me, she continued a gentle nipple massage, her boobs still supported by the half bra. The vibrator was nowhere in sight.

"Did you ... I mean, are you alright?"

"Did I come? Oh, yes. It was quite good for me. I only wish I knew who you were seeing behind those closed eyelids. I'm guessing not me." There was a touch of resignation in her last comment.

"Um - well, no one you know, I'll tell you that." Not a lie, really, since she had not yet met Uncle Vern. "And no one that I'll ever have."

And then, my mind really brought me up short. I'm in Uncle Vern's house! With Angie! And we've both got our naked boobs hanging out and vibrators are in our pussies!

"Oh, my gosh," I said, taking a frantic look at my watch. "How did it get so late?! Uncle Vern could be home any time now!" Then, looking at the towel I'd been sitting on, "And there's blood on this towel! I've got to clean up - and you'd better be getting out by the side door. Here," I said, pulling out the vibrator, wiping it with the towel and handing it to Angie, "thanks, that was amazing!"

Angie hardly looked perturbed. "You go ahead, I'll clean up when you're done," she said, extracting her own vibrator, which I saw her sniff before she, too, gave it a wipe down. "You sure you don't want to keep this?"

I grabbed the towel, my bra, and my blouse and rushed toward the bathroom. "N ... no. Well, not right now." No way could I think clearly after my amazing nipple/vibrator orgasm and then the panic about Uncle Vern's arrival. "You'd better use the upstairs bath - he really could be home any second. Get out the side door quick as you can, okay?"

"Alright, Toots," Angie replied, and while I saw her standing up, she did not seem in any hurry. "Sorry our visit's ending in a rush."

I was shaking as I rinsed the blood out of the towel in the bathroom, my boobs wobbling as I worked, my nipples still stiff. Much as I hated to cover my tits (somehow, they seemed ready for more action - maybe from the tension), I slid them into their restraints and began buttoning my blouse. Next would be wiping my juices off my thighs and pulling up my ... Oh, crap! Where were my panties?! They must have gotten kicked under the couch!

At this realization, I heard Uncle Vern's deep voice call out, "Afternoon, Toots! Better shoe all those boys out the side door!" It was one of his little jokes, since he knew I didn't have any boyfriends. In a matter of seconds, he'd come around the corner and into the living room, where I always sat reading a book whenever I came over early.

But now it was too late! No way to rush out to grab my panties and get back into the bathroom before he'd be there. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, and tears were welling in my eyes. How could I face him with my panties on the living room floor? And Angie?! Had she pulled on any clothes? What little she had? I started to feel sick. "Bathroom!" I shouted, but now what?

Just then, I heard the creak of the stairs. Angie! She hadn't made her escape! Now what?

Then I heard Uncle Vern mutter, "What the ..." Then, there was Angie's voice, calm as could be, saying, "You must be Uncle Vern. Hi, I'm Angie. I'm a friend of Amber's from school. She said I could use the upstairs bath - I hope that was alright."

Now normally, Uncle Vern is never at a loss for words, but this time I heard nothing. "Sorry, I forgot to take my top upstairs with me," I heard Angie explain, as I heard her footsteps cross the floor.

That teasing vixen! She had met UV with nothing on but her half bra, nipples fully on display, and since there were no panties to begin with, her only other article of clothing would have been her very short skirt. I found myself wondering how much UV had seen as she descended the stairs, and where he'd focused his gaze - nipples or pussy? My bet was mostly nips.

"Um ..." UV finally managed, "Uh, well, now don't rush dressing on my account." Typical understated UV dirty old man comment, I thought. "Uh - you're a friend of Amber's - and, uh - she's in the bath down here?" His usually quick mind seemed to be grasping for something - anything - to say to the vision that was Angie.

"Yes, but we really only met a few weeks ago. Now listen, Uncle Vern, I have to go, but this - well, this isn't exactly what it might look like. You've got a very sweet niece, Uncle Vern - a beautiful, shy, yes, shy, kind sweet niece. You be good to her okay? She really is special. And if you aren't, I'll track you down," she chuckled - but with meaning in her tone.

I had heard some rustling as she was speaking, and then she concluded, "You've got a very nice home, Uncle Vern, and I hope you don't mind that Amber and I spent some time getting to know each other better here. Perhaps I'll see you another time. I left my towel in the upstairs bath - I didn't see a laundry basket. Oh," she continued, then a brief pause, "you'd better hand these to Amber, I know she'll want them." What could she ... oh, crap, it must be my panties!

I heard the side door close, then I heard UV, who sounded totally distracted, began a barely audible murmuring, "Holy Christ, what a body! And those nipples! Her boobs overflowing that lacy bra! And commando to boot! Woof! I'll need to check that towel later. ... Wow, these undies are damp. What was going on here? Amber - still in the bathroom." Then, in a louder, but gentle voice, "Toots? Are you okay? I've got - I've got something for you to put on."

My heart was pounding, I was crimson with embarrassment, a pair of tears had escaped my eyes - but I was still aware that my nipples were stiff. Was that a reaction to the embarrassment? "Oh, Uncle Vern! I don't know what you're thinking, but it wasn't like that!" Did that even make sense? "I'm so embarrassed! Just ... just hand me my undies," I said, opening the door a crack and sticking my hand out.

"It's okay, Toots, whatever happened ..."

"Nothing happened! But I'm not sure I want you to look at me," I interrupted. Well, almost nothing happened. I touched Angie's nipple, but beyond that, we just looked at each other's boobs and nipples, and - well, both got off on our vibrators. But I sure didn't have sex with her!

Then I looked at my panties, which were really, really wet, and decided it would probably feel worse to put on something so cold and sticky and wet than to go "commando," I think was the term UV used. I stuffed them in my pocket book, which I fortunately had with me.

"Well, Toots, I can turn away if you want, but I'm thinking you could use a hug about now."

With that, I threw open the door and dived into his arms, looking down until my face was safely in his shoulder. I let my tears wet his shirt, but at least managed to sob only once. I realized that my big boobs were pressed hard into his rib cage. His hug did feel good! I wondered whether he could feel my nips boring into his chest. Then I thought, how could I be wondering about him feeling my nipples at a time like this? My body and mind were in a state of massive confusion.

"There, there, Amber - everything's okay, everything's okay."

"Honest, UV, I was just curious. Angie is so pretty, and, well, you know I've never gone on two dates with the same fellow ... And we didn't really, well ..." I couldn't think of what to say next.

"I know, Toots, I thought it might be something like that. You know, I was curious at your age, too."

I risked letting him see the streaks of my tears to look him in the eye and asked, "You were curious? About boys?" I was incredulous at the thought.

"Of course not, Toots," he said with a chuckle, "I was curious about girls with big boobs and stiff nipples, just like you!" With that we both had a good laugh while I pulled away just enough to feel my big tits bouncing up and down on UV's chest. The spell was broken, and my spirits lifted a bit.

But then, "Uncle Vern," I said, in my most serious voice - I almost never called him anything but UV - "is there any way that you can keep all of this a secret? Even from Aunt Cindy? She and Mom are so close, you know they talk all the time, and if Mom ever found out - well, let's just say it would not be a good scene."

"I know, Toots, I know. Look, if nothing else, I have some amazing memories of your friend Angie, with her big, perky nipples poking over the top of her bra ..."

"Oh, UV, you dirty old man!" I smiled up at him, but I still hadn't heard what I needed. "But go on," I said with an expectant look on my face. I pulled away a bit, but I kept my arms partly around him and I kept my nipples just barely in contact with his shirt. Even through my bra and sweater, I could feel my nips grazing back and forth as we breathed. Despite my concern with keeping things quiet, my nipples just wanted more, it seemed. I found myself wondering whether he noticed the nipple contact as much as I did.

"Well, you know I love you as if you were my own daughter, so if you want his to be our little secret, you can count on me to never mention it again."

"Even like now, the rest of the afternoon, with just you and me and no one else around?"

"Cross my heart, it's locked in my memory banks and I'll never bring it up again."

"Oh, UV, you're the best," I said, as I nestled back in for another hug. I did so enjoy pressing my bulging breasts into his chest, and I might have been wrong, but I thought I felt his dick beginning to touch my thigh. Then, for sure, there was a twitch - question answered - he liked that my nipples had been teasing his chest a moment ago, and he couldn't help but react to the big "boob hug" I was giving him now. But then he shifted his position a bit further away from me and, sadly, the contact against my thigh was broken. In his mind, he must have felt that this was clearly not the right time for his hard dick to be pressing into me.

I was a bit disappointed, and then I remembered that I had no panties on! I felt my nips harden up even more at the thought, and I also felt a little twitch of my own, deep in my pussy. Although he'd pulled away, his hardening dick was very close to my nearly naked pussy. But for sure, now was not the right time.

As I walked home later, my mind kept going over all that had happened. Angie walking in with her nipples popping through her sweater, then spinning in front of me to reveal that she had no panties on. Just like me right now, I thought, with a delightful shiver. Then, off came her top, and there she was, dressed in a half bra with her constantly stiff nipples staring at me like big brown eyes over the tops of her bulging bra cups.

Then, I had touched her nipple. Yes, it had felt clinical somehow - but I kept playing the memory of the sight of my finger manipulating that stiff nubbin, and the amazing feel in my fingertip. My own nipples were crying for attention; I picked up my pace. Might Angie and I ever become lovers, given enough time? Would I find myself sucking her nipples while she mouthed mine, in a nipple 69 position if you will? My feelings were definitely mixed - she was an amazingly sexy girl, and I enjoyed watching her, but mostly she was still a stranger.

I next played back in my mind the scene of our mutual masturbation, where I followed her lead in breast and nipple play - first cupping our own boobs, then strumming our stiff nipples with our fingers, then pulling and twisting our nips. I was getting so wet thinking about it that I could almost feel the dampness between my thighs. I couldn't wait to get home for a nipple orgasm.

Then, there were the vibrators, and the monstrous orgasm I brought myself to, imagining UVs cock in my pussy and his hands pulling on my nipples. I was almost running to get home, my nips were just aching to give me another release.

And on top of all those memories, there was a warm breeze that kept swirling up under my skirt, caressing my naked tush and pussy, never letting me forget for very long how naughty I was being. Walking down the street with just one layer of cloth between me and the passersby. It was naughty. Deliciously so. No one knew but me, and that naughty secret was definitely keeping my nipples stiff and my pussy oozing.

The embarrassment with Uncle Vern, though, brought me down a little. Would he be true to his word and never bring it up? And what must he be thinking? I could only hope I could trust him. But he'd promised, and, well, he loves me.

ME AND UNCLE VERN

That night, after my third nipple orgasm since returning from UV's, I lay in bed thinking about the future, not the past. While I was idly toying with my nips, my mind went back to Angie's words of advice. She had said, "Don't be afraid to know what you want and use what you've got to get there."

Well, as much as it was intriguing to debate with myself whether I might really like girls better than boys, I knew that I loved, or at least lusted after, Uncle Vern. Yes, it was sort of like the childish love I'd professed for my Dad, but I felt, at least, that it ran a bit deeper - and lustier. I was 18, and thus and adult, right? And it really wouldn't be incest, would it, since he wasn't a blood relative - right again?

But how to make even the first move? Sure, UV was "the dirty old man," but I was the sweet, shy, virginal, niece - always the goody two-shoes. Well, I thought to myself as I cupped my big boobs in the dark, finding and twisting both turgid nipples simultaneously, I'll need a plan.

First, I was going to buy a sexy blouse and a short skirt, like the one Angie had worn. Then, I would simply slide those on over my naked body - no panties, no bra - when I went over to UV's. Then, he would see me as an adult - a sexy adult, I corrected myself - he would make a pass at me, I would feign resistance, and then I would fall prey to his masculine charms! As I worked out this plan, I was pulling and twisting my nipples harder and harder, until the spasms coursed through my body once more, and I finally drifted off into sleep.

The next day, as a first step, I practiced going commando to school - no panties under my skirt! I was so excited that it took great will power to keep my legs from bouncing up and down as I sat in my chair! I was so glad it wasn't a gym day, so no one would know. It was my naughty, sexy secret! I made a point of spreading my skirt out behind me on the seat in every class so my naked tush was resting on the cool seat. It was so hot! I crossed my arms and played with my nipples hard during first period (boring English), but remembered I needed to hold back from an actual orgasm, or for sure, I'd have a wet spot on my skirt.

123456...9