Uncle's Birthday Present Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife and in-law's join in the birthday fun.
6.4k words
4.69
150k
21
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers

The next morning I awoke to the sensation of three tongues on my cock, thankful I didn't have to work that day. I was still sore from last night but the girls' actions were still having an effect on me. They soon started to give me a blowjob like they had yesterday, this time Katherine got to be on top. As they sucked and I licked and fingered, I thought I heard the front door open. "Just my imagination" I thought. Then I heard someone clear their throat.

I moved Katherine off my face and turned to see my wife Lucy, her very large brother Harry and his lovely wife Kaitlyn standing in the doorway. The girls were still working on my cock, oblivious to the spectators. I was speechless. "Girls!" Harry yelled suddenly and the three beauties quickly jumped up. "Daddy!" they squealed, not in fright but in excitement. I was still speechless.

"Oh daddy, Uncle Michael was great. I must of cum 8 or 9 times." Laurie said, then the other girls jumped in and told how great I was. I was still speechless. Then Laurie said, "but don't worry Daddy, uncle Michael could never replace you!" With that I understood what was going on, but I was still speechless (and very hard)

Lucy came over and took my cock in her mouth, Kaitlyn joined her and soon I exploded into their mouths. Lucy moved up to me head and kissed me, passing some cum to me in the process. "Happy birthday honey, are you ready for part two of your surprise?" With that I smiled and kissed Lucy again. Who says turning 40 is bad?

"Lucy, would you like to explain exactly what's going on here?" I asked, still slightly confused with the latest turn of events. Lucy smiled and Harry nodded, he left with his wife and their three beautiful, and still nude, daughters.

"Michael, it's a long story. It started shortly after my father died. The four kids, yes, Lisa and Lee are involved as well, were drawn together after dad died. In the few weeks following his death we grew closer than we had ever been. I can remember the night clearly when we first crossed that line. Although I can't remember clearly who started things, I think it was Lisa, but before we could think the four of us were in a serious fuckfest." I was a little surprised at Lucy's words; she hardly ever swore, around me at least. She grinned, knowing what I was thinking.

"After that night, we vowed never to let it happen again, but whenever the four of us were alone together, we couldn't help ourselves. We love each other so much and the sex just seems to bring us together even more. We all kept it secret from our partners, until we thought we could bring them into the fun with us. Kaitlyn was first because her and Harry had been together the longest. Kaitlyn was happy to join in, and as you know, she's a great little cocksucker." I smiled and said, "she certainly taught her children well." Lucy laughed, "You have no idea what those kids can really do."

"Anyway, we tried with Lisa's husband next but it didn't go so well, that's the real reason for the divorce. The only reason he kept quiet was because he didn't want to hurt the kids. Lee never felt his wife would go for it and they divorced before we even tried to bring her in to the group. I was never sure about you; I think I was too afraid of losing you to risk telling you the truth. As the nieces got older we all noticed the effect they were having on you (the same effect they had on Harry) and decided they would be the best way to bring you in. The girls were aware of the open relationship our family had but we refused to let them join in until they turned 18, although they had been experimenting with themselves since Jennifer was 14. As each one turned 18, Harry and Kaitlyn would bring the girls into the family. At that time we also told them to start their flirting with you. We decided to wait until all three were 18, which coincided nicely with your 40th birthday, to give you a special present."

"You know, I always suspected the girls change towards me at 18 was planned somehow. I just thought they cooked it up amongst themselves." I laughed, and Lucy chuckled, "it was planned alright. We had it all set up; I actually took a couple days off work. Since Harry only has the one van, he let the girls drive down in it to "surprise" you and I drove up to get him and Kaitlyn. We had our fun last night while you were having your fun. We left early this morning to get here when we did. The girls timed things beautifully. Now, why don't you go shower and I'll fix you something to eat (I'm talking food you cunt-aholic)." I laughed and got out of bed.

I paid a much needed visit to our en-suite and then grabbed my towel and went to the main bathroom. As I walked down the hall I could here the unmistakable sound of sex coming from the spare room. I looked through the open door and my sore dick became hard again.

Harry was stretched out on the king size bed. Laurie was straddling his face, her head bobbing up an down on her daddy's cock, Jennifer and Katherine were on either side, lips closed together around his shaft. I guess that explains where they learned to do that move. Harry was fingering their swollen cunts, bringing them closer to orgasm. Kaitlyn was between Harry's legs, sucking on his balls. I knew from yesterday what an intense feeling that was, and I had thought I was a lucky man. Then I noticed the Harry had his foot planted in Kaitlyn's cunt. The scene was very erotic.

Laurie glanced up and noticed me watching. She smiled around her daddy's big dick and continued to stare at me as she sucked her father. I could tell she was nearing orgasm, as were everyone else. Just then I felt a hand reach around me and grab my dick. "Michael, I didn't think you had it in you." Lucy said as she slowly rubbed my throbbing cock. I reached behind me was found she was nude. I pulled her around in front of me and kissed her deeply. "Bend over," I whispered hoarsely. Lucy smiled and turned around to bend over.

I reached down and fingered her cunt mercilessly for a minute or so, setting off a small orgasm. Lucy's eyes were glued to the group blowjob in front of her. Laurie's eyes never left mine as I plowed my rod deep into Lucy's hot cunt. Lucy let out a small yelp from the sudden intrusion but soon began to groan softly and grind her ass back against my stomach. I started to pound her hard, watching Laurie suck her daddy's cock.

The seven of us continued on for a minute or so before Jennifer erupted in an orgasm, Katherine followed shortly after. Kaitlyn released Harry's balls and began to ride his foot, her hand working hard on her clit. It wasn't long before she cried out as her orgasm hit. Laurie picked up the slack by taking her father all the way into her mouth. She had a hard time keeping her eyes on me as she did that. I continued to pound Lucy, who was now crying out in pleasure. I could feel the cum starting to rise in my balls.

I nodded to Laurie who tried to smile back. I heard her orgasm, although her father's cock in her throat muffled it. Harry was pumping his hips, trying to get Laurie to take more, he was very close. He suddenly bucked his hips hard and Laurie's nose made contact with his balls. She tried her best to swallow but I could see cum squirt out around her lips. She let her father's cock slide from her mouth after sucking it dry and grabbed her mother's hair, pulling Kaitlyn under her face. She opened her mouth and let the remaining cum fall into her mother's waiting mouth. That was enough for me and I pulled out of my wife, triggering her second orgasm, and shot a load all over her ass and back, staring into Laurie's eyes as I came.

I collapsed down on the floor, very tired and very sore from all the fucking and sucking of the past day. Lucy was lying on the floor next to me, her hand caressing my thigh. "So, what do you think of my family?" She said. I laughed and flicked her nipple, causing her to laugh as well. "I think they're great. By the way, have I mentioned today how happy I am that I married you?" She smiled and poked me in the stomach. This caused the girls to start laughing. "I don't know about everyone else but I need a shower and some food before I can continue to play." The girls quickly agreed and grabbed me as they walked past on the way to the shower. My cock may never recover from this I thought, and then thought that I really didn't care.

When Lucy and I had the house built we ensured the main bathroom was very large. It had a double Jacuzzi tub, big enough to have fun in, and a large shower stall, again designed to have fun in. We had a wraparound shower installed; it had a large showerhead from the top and then ten separate sprays from the walls. Two of the nozzles were adjustable, which Lucy used to hit all her fun places.

Anytime the girls had stayed here in the past (although this is their first visit since Laurie turned 18), they always loved the shower. They thought it was much more fun than their regular shower at home. They were right, it was more fun, it was murder on the hot water supply, but it was worth it. Laurie had already started the shower as Katherine and Jennifer pulled me into the stall. Even though it was a very big shower, it was still fairly crowded with four people. Although considering whom I was sharing the shower with I didn't mind one bit.

"Thank-you for last night Uncle Michael, I've never had anyone in my ass before." Jennifer said as she caressed my thigh. I had closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on my tired muscles. I opened my eyes when Jennifer caressed me; she had knelt down and was going for my cock. I stopped her and pulled her up, "If we want to enjoy the rest of your stay you better leave my poor cock alone for awhile." She groaned in disappointment. I really must tell Harry and Kaitlyn what a fine job they did raising the girls.

"I was just thinking that I should be thanking you girls for last night. It was the best birthday present I've ever received." I smiled and knelt down, I grabbed Jennifer and pulled her to me, burying my face in her hot, wet cunt. She moaned her approval. I noticed that Laurie and Katherine had discovered Lucy's special nozzles so I knew they'd be able to keep themselves occupied while I worked on Jennifer. I turned my full attention to the beautiful pussy before me, gently pulling her cunt lips apart to give me better view.

Jennifer moved her legs apart and I gently blew on her hot cunt. She moaned again. I lightly licked her pussy, intentionally avoid her clit. She was getting more excited by the minute. There is nothing I like more than licking and sucking on a hot cunt and I had three of the sweetest ones in the world waiting for me in the shower. I gently nibbled her clit causing her to gasp. Then without warning, she grabbed my head and shoved my face into her fuck hole. "Eat me Uncle Michael, I need it bad, please, don't tease me!" She cried out, causing Laurie and Katherine to giggle as they continued to play with each other.

I decided to go with the moment and sucked her hard clit into my hot mouth. At the same time I moved her to the left a little and spread her ass cheeks, allowing a water spray to make contact with the tight hole I ravished last night. She moaned when the hot water made contact with her still sensitive butt hole. I continued to suck her clit hard while I moved a finger to each side of her asshole. I insert both fingers and pulled them apart, allowing the water spray to enter her ass. The new sensation, combined with my clit sucking, triggered a huge orgasm. She shudder and I lost my grip on her ass, although I managed to keep sucking her clit. She cried out from the intense pleasure and leaned back against the wall, causing me to release her clit. She shuddered again finally released her grip on my hair.

Laurie and Katherine were watching intently while still teasing each other's cunts. I turned to them and Katherine stepped forward, grabbing my hair and pulling my face to her pussy. "I want to be next," she said. I managed to pull back enough so I could breathe and started to lick around her slick pussy. I was going to save Katherine for last so I could enjoy her sweet cum but I was there now so I attacked her pussy with great enthusiasm.

I noticed Laurie was washing Jennifer, who was still in a bit of a daze, but she still managed to keep a finger on her clit. I kept at Katherine's sweet cunt, trying hard to make her squirt her cum all over my face. She was starting to moan and gyrate her hips, trying to take control. I thought back to last night when I inadvertently rammed into her ass and the intense second orgasm it triggered. I decided to try the same move with her as I did Jennifer.

I positioned her in front of a nozzle and spread her cheeks, she let out a yelp and the hot water made contact with her puckered hole. I let go for a second and slid my fingers into her tight, wet cunt and pulled them apart, allowing me to insert my tongue while I lubricated my fingers. I returned to her ass and pulled the cheeks apart again, this time I inserted two fingers and pulled them apart to let the spray enter her tight ass. At the same time I sucked hard on her clit and was immediately rewarded with a wave of cum as she reached orgasm. I sucked and swallowed the sweet liquid as if I was dying of thirst. I released my hold on her ass and focused purely on her cunt. I kept my lips locked over her pussy until she calmed down. When I let go her knees buckled and she fell down on me. It was all I could do to keep my balance. I leaned her against the wall between jets and smiled.

I turned around and found my face in front of Laurie's shaved pussy. Jennifer, now clean, was attending to Katherine and helping her to her feet. Laurie looked down at me and smiled, "it made me very hot having you watch me as I sucked daddy. I was wishing it was you eating me and your cock in my throat." My sore cock sprang to attention, throbbing, wanting to be sucked. I fought the urge, knowing if I gave in I would be useless for another day.

"Well, I can take care of one of those wishes." I leaned in and licked her wet snatch from top to bottom. I realized that because Laurie was so tall, the maneuver I used on Jennifer and Katherine wouldn't work on her. I decided to make sure she got as good as the other two girls though. I slowly worked my tongue between her cunt lips, teasing them lightly. Laurie moaned and rubbed my hair, resisting the urge to shove my face in her hot cunt. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers and teased the sensitive inner folds of her secret spot. She moaned louder, enjoying the feeling. Laurie gripped my hair but still resisted the urge to fuck my face.

An idea then occurred to me, I didn't pay any attention to Laurie's ass last night. I moved my tongue from her cunt and turned her around. She sighed, and bent over at the waist. At that angle Lucy's special nozzles where hitting her nipples, causing her to moan from the feeling. I spread her cheeks apart and licked lightly around her hole, slowly worming my way in with my tongue. I moved a hand to her pussy and found her clit. I pinched it between my finger and thumb, causing her to gasp. I slipped three fingers on my other hand into her cunt and slowly fucked her pussy while I continued to drill into her hot ass with my tongue.

I kept this up for several minutes until I felt her ass grip my tongue tight. Laurie let out a huge scream as she came. When she relaxed a bit I quickly pull my tongue out of her ass and spun her around. I pulled her to me and licked her cunt once before sucking her clit into my mouth. This triggered a second orgasm and I was pleasantly rewarded with a large amount of cum. It was still less than Katherine but definitely more than I got last night.

"That was very intense, thank-you Uncle Michael." She said between gulps of air. I smiled and said "Thank-you for the cum, there's nothing I like more." Katherine and Jennifer had moved over to us and started to wash Laurie. I watched the beautiful girls attend to their gorgeous older sister as I started to wash myself.

After a minute or so I tilted my head back to rinse my hair and I felt a mouth slide over my still hard cock. I looked down to see Katherine engulf my stiff rod. "I appreciate the thought honey but I don't want to get too sore." Laurie replied, as Katherine was in no position to talk, "If you stay hard like that it won't help either. Trust us, we can make you go without causing anymore problems." She kissed me hard on the lips, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I responded as I felt Katherine take my full length in her mouth, resting the head in her throat and leaving it there. The feeling was very intense, even more so than if she was bobbing up and down. I noticed Jennifer had moved in behind me and was gently sucking my balls into her mouth. I could feel my excitement starting to peak when Laurie left my lips and squatted over Jennifer, pulled my ass cheeks apart and shoved her tongue in my butt.

I've never really responded to ass play before but that sent me over the edge, I shot a surprising amount of cum into Katherine's mouth. After several spurts, Katherine let my now soft cock slip from her mouth. Laurie stuck her head through my legs and kissed her sister. Katherine passed some of my cum to her older sister before swallowing what was left in her mouth. "That was for sharing last night," Katherine said to Laurie who giggled and moved out from behind me. "I think we should let Uncle Michael finish washing up and go see what Aunt Lucy has made for breakfast." The three girls each gave me a passionate kiss before leaving the shower. I finished washing as I watched them through the shower door dry each other off and hurry to the kitchen. I quickly finished washing, dried off and decided that I really needed something more solid to eat.

I wrapped myself in my bathrobe and went into the dinning room. Lucy had been busy since I got in the shower, the table had waffles, bacon, fruit, scrambled eggs, and toast ready to be eaten. "The birthday boy is finally here, does that me we can eat now?" Harry said. "After everything he's eaten today I don't know if he's still hungry!" Lucy said, setting the girls off in a fit of giggles.

"I really need some food, and I'm still hungry for anything else you might have to eat," I said as I leered at Lucy's bare pussy. Quickly realizing everyone else was nude, I dropped my robe and sat at the table, Laurie was to my left and Katherine was to my right. They both reached over and caressed a thigh, causing my dick to twitch. I was going to need a month to recover from this birthday but it was well worth it.

"Happy Birthday Michael," Lucy said, giving me a quick kiss before sitting down, "now, let's eat before everything gets cold." Everyone started filling their plates with food, obviously the morning's activities had given everyone a healthy appetite. Before long we were eating and talking and carrying on like we did at any other family meal, of course this time we were all nude. Harry was at the opposite end of the table, Kaitlyn to his right and Jennifer to his left. Lucy was sitting between Kaitlyn and Laurie. The meal was fun but it felt surreal.

After the meal was over we sent the girls into the spare room to "play" while the grown-ups cleaned up the breakfast dishes. I was thankful for the extra rest and took full advantage of that time. As the four of us were doing dishes we started to hear the sounds of the girls "playing" coming from the spare room. Kaitlyn laughed, "Those three never get enough. I swear they would have sex constantly if they could. I'm lucky if Harry has enough energy to give me a solo fuck twice a week, the rest of the time the girls are all over him." We all laughed at that.

"You know, you could send them down to visit more often, it would give you two a chance to be alone and I'm sure Michael wouldn't mind either." Lucy suggested as she shot me a seductive smile. I smiled back, realizing just how lucky I was, and said "hey, that's what family's for isn't it?" Everyone started to laugh again, we all stop when we heard three loud screams of pleasure come from the spare room. We glanced at each other and Harry said, "I think that's enough of the dishes, lets go have some fun." We all giggled and headed into the spare room.

lomar2
lomar2
303 Followers
12