Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Nephew becomes Uncle's slut.
1k words
4.33
147.1k
54
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davetoy69
davetoy69
129 Followers

In the weeks following me sucking my uncle for the first time we met once or twice a week depending on his work schedule. As always, I would get off the bus at my grandparents farm, check in with my grandmother and rush over to my Uncle's house on the property bordering my grandparent's farm to do my homework. I would get a serious rush whenever I heard my Uncle's truck coming down the gravel driveway. He would come inside and walk over to the kitchen table where I was doing homework and sometimes rub my back. Other times he would reach across my chest and pinch my nipples.

I would always follow him back to his bedroom to watch while he got undressed. My favorite were the times he would ask me to undress him and I would unbutton his shirt and suck on each nipple as I took his shirt off. Still sucking on his nipples, I would reach between us to unbuckle his belt and push his pants down. I would then kneel down in front of him and remove his boots and help him step out of his pants. Usually his tightie whities were tented with his growing cock and I would kiss his cock head through his tightie whities.

Once he was out of his pants, I would reach up and lift the elastic band from his underwear up and over his cock and slowly reveal his cock as I pulled his underwear down. I would stroke his shaft as I slowly licked and sucked on just the head as he stepped out of his underwear. Once he was totally naked, I would lick his shaft and sometimes his balls before I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could.

I still had a pretty bad gag reflex and sometimes he would have me strip and lay on my back on his bed with my head hanging over the edge. He would walk over and slowly inch his cock into my mouth and see how far I could take him before gagging. He would hold his cock just at the point where I was about to gag until I got used to it. In just a few short weeks I could take most of his cock without gagging. Sometimes he would sit over me and have me suck his balls while he stroked himself before feeding me his cock. Regardless of what we did, each time ended with his cumming in my mouth and I swallowed every drop!

One day he was on his back while I was beside him sucking his cock when he grabbed his remote and turned on his TV and VCR with a gay porn movie inside. It was really hot sucking his cock and fondling his balls while watching hot porn. In the movie, one guy was sucking another guys cock while being fucked by a third guy. The guy being sucked pulled out and came on the guys face then leaned in to kiss him and I about came right there. Meanwhile the guy fucking him pushed hard all the way into him and started to cum. That was such a hot video!

I told my Uncle that I wanted him to do that to me and he asked which one the facial or anal and I told him both! He had me lie on my back and straddled my head and fed me his cock a little at a time. He kept feeding me his cock and began to face fuck me faster and deeper while reaching up and stroking me. Pretty soon I came hard all over my stomach as he kept fucking my mouth. I could tell he was close to cumming when he pulled out of my mouth and started stroking. He pointed his cock at my mouth and I opened up wide as the first spurt of cum splashed onto my cheek. One spurt landed on my nose, one went into my mouth and more dripped onto my chin.

He placed his cock head into my mouth and I sucked the remaining cum from his cock. He then used his cock to rub and push his cum from my face to my mouth. As I was cleaning all his cum from his cock, he reached to my stomach and scooped up my cum then smeared it onto his cock shaft and began to feed me his cock again. I eagerly cleaned his cock for him!

We talked for a bit about anal and he told me that since I was a virgin there, that I should loosen myself up so it wouldn't hurt so much the first time. He had me get on all fours with my ass in the air and I felt him spreading my ass cheeks apart. He slowly ran his fingers up and down my crack and I jumped a little each time he touched my hole. My cock jumped when I felt his breath on my ass and his tongue start to lick me!

My Uncle gave me a world class education on how to eat ass that day. It was such an amazing feeling and had me hard again in minutes. We switched positions and he gave me pointers as I learned how to eat ass. We were both hard again in no time and ended up in a 69. I came first and he took my whole load into his mouth then leaned down and kissed me and fed me my load before sticking his cock back into my mouth. He came hard again in just a few minutes with another juicy load.

Before we showered, he gave me a small butt plug and tube of KY and showed me how to lube it up and insert it. He told me to try it for about ten minutes at a time until my ass was used to it and we would continue to loosen me up before we tried anal. More about my anal training in the next chapter...

davetoy69
davetoy69
129 Followers