Uncle's Cum Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Nephew becomes Uncle's slut.
1k words
4.47
138.8k
64

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davetoy69
davetoy69
128 Followers

Having learned how to properly eat a hot ass, I practiced every chance I got. My Uncle would start things off by inserting a butt plug into me and then I would start sucking his nipples then move down and lick his shaft and balls. He especially liked it when I spent a long time sucking and licking his balls. Pretty soon he would be nice and hard and I would lick his shaft slowly and tongue just the head of his cock. After teasing his cock head for a few minutes, I would start to slowly take more of his cock into my mouth, eventually taking it all the way in. I would deepthroat him slowly for six or seven times before licking down his shaft again and suck his balls some more.

By this time he would be good and ready for my tongue to work down below his balls and lightly lick up and down his crack. Usually he liked to be on his back with his feet up while I spread his ass cheeks and would begin to seriously tongue his hole. I liked the way he would moan as I licked him hard then press a finger into his ass. He really liked it when i would open his ass with my fingers then force my tongue inside. I would tongue fuck is ass for as long as he wanted me to.

After a while he would lower his legs and I would engulf his cock again and begin sucking him in earnest. Sometimes he would let me suck him at my own pace and sometimes he would hold my head between his hands and pump his cock in and out of my mouth. Either way, he would end up shooting his hot thick load into my mouth. Of course, I always swallowed and milked his cock for every drop!

Pretty soon, my Uncle introduced a medium sized plug and he would take out the small one and work the medium one inside me. Sometimes he would press it in then pull it out several times in a row then leave it in as my ass became used to it. He also liked to take it out after a while and insert several fingers into my ass and would finger fuck my ass. I loved the feeling of his fingers and the plug inside me, filling me up.

One day, we were on his bed and I had already swallowed his tasty load a little while ago. He pulled out the medium plug and I felt him pour some lubricant on my ass and began to insert first one then two fingers into my ass. I spread my legs to give him better access and we just laid there with my head on his lap as he began to finger fuck my ass slowly and deeply. His fingers felt so good as they slid in and out of my tight ass.

I began to lick his cock again as it began to get hard. He kept fucking my ass deep with his fingers as I sucked on his rapidly growing cock. Pretty soon he told me to get on my hands and knees as he moved behind me. Hi fingers kept up their slow fucking and I began to rock forward as his fingers slid out and back as his fingers slid in. I knew he was finally going to fuck me and I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me!

I was so excited when his fingers slid out and I felt him shifting positions behind me. I rested my head on the mattress and reached back with both hands to spread my ass wide for him. I felt his cock head touch my hole and I jumped in anticipation! He slowly pressed forward as I relaxed my ass and felt a cock press into my ass for the first time! The feeling was incredible! Yes, I had inserted butt plugs plenty of times but the feeling of my first real cock was euphoric.

He slowly pressed forward and I felt his cock head press pass my sphincter. He stopped for a minute and let my ass get used to a real cock. Since I was already prepped from the medium plug, it only hurt a little and it wasn't long before he began to press deeper inside me. He pushed in a little then stopped for a minute and pushed in a little more. He kept this up until he was about halfway inside then began to pull out a little bit then push in a little deeper each time. I was moaning in ecstasy as he finally pushed all the way inside me.

I felt both of his hands on my waist as he began to fuck me. He pulled almost all the way out and then pressed all the way in again several times. He continued to fuck me slowly but deeply in long, slow thrusts and I began to push my ass down on his cock as he thrusted forward. He kept this up for what seemed a long time, but was probably about ten to fifteen minutes before I could hear his breathing begin to get more ragged. He shifted his hands to my shoulders and began to thrust more strongly as he fucked my tight, eager ass, pulling me onto his cock with each thrust.

At some point I shot my load onto the bed as he began to fuck my ass harder and was really thrusting hard. I knew he close to cumming and I couldn't wait to feel his hot cock shoot his load inside me! With a final hard thrust as he pulled me hard on his cock, I could feel his cock swell and begin to shoot his cum deep inside me. My Uncle grunted as his balls emptied and I swear I could feel every spurt of his hot cum shoot. His cock jerked with every spurt and I squeezed my ass to milk his cock. He collapsed onto my back, driving me flat on my stomach. We lay like that for a several minutes until his cock started to deflate. He pulled out and we laid next to each other while we caught our breath.

I was finally no longer a virgin and told my Uncle that I was eager to learn every way to please a cock and was anxious to try every position. He laughed and told me he was happy to help...

davetoy69
davetoy69
128 Followers