Uncle's Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,203 Followers

"Good. Now why don't you move your things into my room and get settled in here while I download all your photos and start making your portfolio."

She did as she was told, following her uncle's example by trying out the freedom of rummaging around the house without having to wear clothes. She called for a pizza and they devoured it together, by Uncle Mike's laptop. When he was finally done he showed her the portfolio that he'd put together for him and she was over the moon. He'd made her look incredibly sexy and horny without looking slutty. He uploaded it to an online agency and then emailed all his contacts a password.

"A man could go insane with your sexy body on display all the time," he smiled at her as he switched off her computer.

"I think there are two of us here who could go insane," she winked at him and watched his semi-erect cock.

"You want some of your Uncle Mike's cock?" he teased her.

"Mmm hmmm," she nodded and licked her lips.

"Come and get it."

He parted his legs and she kneeled in front of him, opening wide and for the second time that day tasting her uncle's meat. This time she didn't have to worry about cameras so she made ample use of her hands around the base of his shaft to bring him pleasure. When he finally made her stop he was rock hard and would quite easily cum very quickly if given the chance, but he had other ideas.

Uncle Mike walked Emily into the bedroom and positioned her in the middle of the huge bed. He then got between her legs and parted them wide. He started kissing her knees and then let his lips and tongue slowly work their way up the insides of her thighs. He placed his thumbs on her pussy lips and started massaging her softly, teasing the clit that protruded through her pink folds. He ran his tongue softly along her slit and she moaned out loud. He blew softly and then he kissed her pussy. He could see her moisture starting to overflow and run down her ass and that's when he kissed her pussy deeply, shoving his tongue up her hungry cunt. She cried out as he rolled his tongue around her wet hole.

He slowly withdrew his tongue and closed his lips around her engorged clit. She shrieked with joy. Then he slid two fingers, then three, into her hole and started finger fucking here, all the while sucking and tongue flicking her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head, arched her back, curled her toes and screamed into the night as she reached her orgasm.

She hardly had time to catch her breath because her uncle was soon on the prowl again. He kissed her tummy and soon his hands cupped her tits, pinching her nipples and teasing the soft skin. His mouth wasn't far behind and soon he was sucking and biting her hard nipples. She wrapped her legs around his waist and started rubbing her pussy against him.

"Ooooooh..." she moaned. "Uncle Mike... Fuck me... Fuck me now!!!! I need you inside me!!!!"

Not one to disappoint a lady in distress, Uncle Mike let go of his niece's tits and started kissing her. He grabbed her legs and rested them across his shoulders. He looked down. That hole was so wet and inviting. He plunged in and they both cried out with pleasure. Soon he was pumping her hard, slightly gyrating his hips so that she felt every single inch of his meat.

When she finally came around his cock he rolled over and all of a sudden she was riding him. It was a wonderful view for him to watch his cock sliding in and out of her young cunt and seeing those firm tits bounce. He reached up and grabbed her tits. He kneaded the soft flesh and pinched her hard nipples. They were both moaning now. He felt his pussy juice covered balls tightening and he knew it was almost time. He reached down and started rubbing her nub. Her moans intensified and so did his urgency. Then she started shivering, her cunt convulsing around his hard shaft and he could finally let go. He exploded inside his niece's cunt as she milked him dry.

When they finally separated he reached down and scooped up their mixed cum. He tasted it first and then he got some more for Emily to taste.

"Damn it, girl," he laughed. "You're going to wear me out."

They slept in each other's arms and fucked quickly in the shower the next morning. When they arrived at work there were several messages on the answering machine from people who wanted to book photo shoots with Emily. She was a fresh new face who wasn't just pretty, but she had great assets too.

Contrary to what she'd thought, her summer of punishment turned into the most rewarding summer ever. Uncle Mike brought her to new heights and taught her so much more about sex. By the time she set off for college she had a nice sum of money set aside and some sexy new moves to try on unsuspecting frat boys. As it turned out, her power tools calendar was very popular on campus, earning her the pick of which students to fuck, and even a member of faculty or two.

Her parents don't know about Emily's and Uncle Mike's special relationship. They simply thought that she learnt her lesson that summer and is now a conscientious worker who is keen to make some pocket money whenever she comes home. If only they knew how...

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,203 Followers
12