Uncloaked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moan into your mouth...your teeth nipping at my jaw. My pussy is throbbing around your cock clenching, pulling it in. Before I can come down from the high I can feel you pistoning in and out of me in frenzy. It's like you are no longer in control of your movements. The hard fuck, specially coming from you; my gentle lover, my best friend...drives me over the edge again. Sweet fucking mother of GOD! Fuck!

"Mmmngh...ungh...tell me before you come. Please."

In a couple more strokes I know you're ready...as I have my wish fulfilled.

You scream my name...and then, "I'm gonna cum!"

I slide off of you, take your hand and place it on your cock. I kneel...you look at me with wondrous passion...your eyes unfocussed. Together we place the head of your cock along my lower lip...my mouth opens...our hands squeeze your cock and you erupt into my mouth.

I can see the pulsing eye that is shooting ropes of thick creamy jizz into my mouth. I am drinking from you; swallowing your essence. Your mouth is open in a silent scream; your body shuddering in the aftermath of its explosion. With a deep sigh you open your eyes and look at me. As you do, I take you into my mouth again; loving your fast softening dick with my mouth. It is the most intimate of kisses. To have you watch as I do it is an added high.

With a soft kiss and a gentle squeeze I let it go. You are pulling me up and this time there's no frenzy. Your fingers are in my hair as slowly, gently you kiss me as if devouring me whole, just like I devoured you. Drinking from my lips as I had just drank from you.

I lead you to my bed. Our fingers entwined. With one hand I unzip my skirt and let it fall. I am glad I never wear panties...and I'm sure, for the first time having known that fact for so long, so are you. We lie down and look at each other; at our unclothed bodies; our uncloaked desire; and the possibility of more. There'd be time for more loving later...now, we need to talk.

12