Uncomplicated Passion

Story Info
A secret, passionate liason between two lovers.
1.2k words
3.18
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can find your eyes from across the crowded room. That subtle look that tells so much in a single glance. Nothing complicated, just simple and effective. That momentary pause in time where the room stops around us, before abruptly returning to its former state. From then on there will be half an ear to conversations, missed cues and clumsily spilled drinks. As I squeeze past behind you, glass in hand, I can feel your desire as your fingers run down the side of my dress as I pass. I sense you are having difficulty concealing it as you shift yourself away from the group you are standing with. You sense my look and I flash you a quick smile. There is nothing said and nothing needs to be said. We both know how we want the evening to end as you watch me slip quietly away from the throng of the party into the cool night air.

It has been almost twenty minutes now, but I know you will be here. Having changed into a revealing black satin night gown, I sit twisting the straps with a nervous sexual tension running through my body. Beside me is the wine poured from the half empty bottle of red on the bedside table. The party music resounding faintly in the distance seems a world away from where I'll be tonight.

I slowly begin to enjoy the anticipation and slip a hand in to stroke my naked breast under the soft fabric. Not long now. I smile as I picture you in that crowded room, desperately trying to appease your cravings and still hold a polite conversation. Quite the gentleman, no doubt- only getting away with it because of the general level of alcohol consumption. My thoughts of you begin to drift again and I shudder with pleasure and longing. Moments later, I hear the familiar silent click of the door closing. From here on only two will share this night.

A wide grin and rolled eyes of approval tell me my change of clothing has hit the mark. I stride forward and hush your whispers of apology with a long, lingering kiss. This moment has waited all night to happen. I can feel you, hard, as I pull you close, your trousers barely able to hold everything in place. You slide your mouth along my neck letting your hands wander the silky fabric of my slip. As I let out a loud moan you quickly cover my mouth to silence it. We stop for a moment, listening, before collapsing in a fit of laughter onto the bed. Not for long though- sexual desire takes over and we look deep into each others eyes with a craving passion.

You pull me up and rest me gently on the edge of the sumptuous bedcovers, admiring my figure with your luscious eyes. I feel the sensual touch of your hand teasing my hair as it searches my neck, sending shivers through my body with every stroke. Placing my hands behind my back, you work skillfully and methodically, your touch smooth yet firm as the supple hemp slides stealthily along my prickly skin.

My breath begins to fluster as the rope is woven in and out of my arms and pulled taut around the silky fabric at my waist. I can feel you throbbing beneath your trousers as you bind my legs, tugging forcefully at each lash as the twine is wound tighter round my sleek ankles and passed up through my laced arms, rendering me helpless. As the last knot is secured you stop to admire your handiwork, your eyes mapping out every detail of my form in your mind. There's a look of burning pleasure in you as I writhe under the bonds, powerless, panting, pleading. While I struggle, you place a scarf over my eyes, heightening my remaining senses as I breathe in deep, filling myself with your sweet, satisfying odor.

You speak softly in my ear to ask if I'm alright. I nod and moan in agreement as the back of your hand caresses my cheek. The anticipation is intense now as you expertly move your lips along my neckline, kissing with a soft passion. Deprived of sight, I fight against the bonds as my temperature rises, arching my body in a response of restrained pleasure. You step away, leaving me breathlessly awaiting your next move for what seems like an eternity. Then a fierce chill runs through me as you slither an ice cube along my smoldering skin, the icy water droplets causing me to tremble with desire as they trickle down my exposed cleavage. I can't take much more and battle between the harshness of the ice and the rigidity of the ropes.

After planting a soft kiss on my forehead, you remove my blindfold and gradually begin to loosen the ropes around me, until the last one lies at my feet on the floor. You turn and reach for the ropes to coil them but I quietly take your hand and pull you close. "Now it's your turn to enjoy." I whisper.

I run my hands along your muscular arms over the fabric of your skin-tight top, enjoying all of your contours. I tenderly take up your face with both my hands and slowly press my lips against yours, savoring every second. Running a hand over your neck, I casually slip your top over your head and let my hands massage your toned chest. I follow with my mouth, working my way down your naked torso with subtle fiery kisses.

Delicately, I slide the straps of my negligee from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, exposing my naked body to you. You grin as my hands have trouble unfastening the button on your trousers, eventually releasing and removing them. Placing my arms around your neck, I gently push you back onto the smooth covers, kissing you deep and long. You quiver with sexual yearning, returning my kiss with an intense passion.

Deftly slipping off your boxers, I lovingly take your hardness up in my soft warm mouth, teasing you with my lips and tongue until your whole body aches with pleasure. I stop for a moment to admire you, tense and breathless on the bed. You gasp as I mount you and pull you in deep, pressing my nakedness against you. Now you take over, lightly caressing my neck with your lips. My breath quickens as you travel towards my breasts, circling my nipples with your tongue. I place my hands on the bed beside you and you force them down, moving in a gradual rhythm, each time bringing me nearer to a sensual, hot blooded climax. Silently, I call out as the thrusts increase, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. My entire being shudders with a powerful, mind-blowing potency as you explode inside me with a rich intensity, your body trembling with sexual fulfillment and relief.

I lie next to you on the bed, contented and satisfied. You reach out and softly brush my face with your hand. I find your eyes and we gaze into each other. That subtle look that tells so much in a single glance. There is nothing said and nothing needs to be said as I kiss your cheek and curl up in your strong, reassuring arms.