Unconcious Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat from Angie's pussy is intense and Will stops, savoring the feeling. With her eyes, Angie begs for more. Angie moans as she grinds her hips against his. Slowly, Will pulls back out until only his head remains inside her. He begins to fuck Angie with slow, gentle strokes. Each time he is completely inside her, her eyes flicker. She has told him that he touches a spot in her that no other lover has ever touched. That flicker tells him when he hits 'their spot'. Will relishes the feeling of her heat and wetness swallowing his stiff cock. They get into a gentle rhythm.

After a few minutes, Will begins to jab Angie's pussy with hard, sharp strokes, slamming his cock into her. He alternates hard and soft strokes, fast and slow, deep and shallow. He begins to gyrate his hips, forcing his cock to rub the walls of Angie's pussy in different places and from different angles. Will can tell from Angie's face that she is getting very close.

"Fuck me, Will! Fuck me with that big cock!" she moans.

"How do you want it, baby?" he breathlessly asks.

"Fuck me hard! Make me cum on your fat cock!" is her urgent reply.

Will lifts Angie's feet to his shoulders. While holding her thighs, he begins to plunge his hard cock into her wet pussy; slamming into her, again and again, his balls slapping against her ass. Angie's head rolls side to side as wave after wave of orgasm wash over her body. Will continues pounding into her as she cums again and again. Angie has always been able to cum easily and quickly, but the steady stream of orgasms surprises even he.

Eventually, Will begins to slow his pace, wanting to hold back and allow Angie to enjoy the afterglow of her string of orgasms. He returns to gentle strokes, sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy. After a moment, Will pulls out completely, causing Angie to whimper. His hard cock, wet with Angie's juices is standing straight up. He lowers his face to her pussy and gently kisses and licks her lips and clit, collecting her juices and savoring the taste.

Will gently rolls Angie over onto her stomach and pulls her to her knees. He begins to lick her pussy from behind. He spreads her ass cheeks apart and allows his tongue to flick against her anus, causing her to jerk.

With Angie on her knees in front of him, Will kneels between her feet. Angie's wet, swollen pussy begs for his thick cock. He guides the head of his cock into her, slowly filling her from this new angle. Angie immediately cums again.

Will grabs Angie's hips and begins to fuck her. He slides the full length of his cock into her hot, wet pussy in slow, persistent strokes. This new angle allows him deeper access than before and Angie is moaning her approval. The head of his cock rubs her g-spot on every stroke and bumps against 'their spot' with every plunge. Angie meets Will's strokes, pushing against him in rhythm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moans deeply as another orgasm washes over her.

Will sees her juices running down her legs and dripping from his balls. Still he fucks her slowly and deeply. Angie reaches between her legs and begins to stroke her clit. At this, Will begins to fuck her with a greater intensity. He plunges his cock in and out of her wet pussy, creating sucking sounds with each stroke. Angie's body rocks with the thrusts and she cums again, screaming Will's name. While she cums, Will buries his cock into her pussy and holds it there, feeling the walls of her pussy contracting around his thick cock. Angie looks at Will over her shoulder.

"Fuck my ass, baby," she moans. "I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Will gently pulls his cock out of Angie's pussy. It is slick with her juices. He places the head at the opening of her ass and slowly pushes. Angie moans as the thick head of his cock pushes its way past her sphincter. Will waits to allow Angie time to adjust to his cock and to relish the feeling of her hot, tight ass.

Slowly, patiently, Will begins to fill Angie's rectum with his hard, fat cock. Inch by inch, he glides his cock into her, allowing her ample time to get used to the intrusion. Angie begins to push back, urging Will to fill her completely. Finally, Will is buried in Angie's ass to the hilt. He slowly begins to stroke his hardness in and out of her, lying across her back to kiss and lick her neck while he fucks her. Angie returns to stroking her clit while Will methodically fucks her tight ass with his fat cock.

"God, you feel good," Will pants into Angie's ear.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me with that big, fat, hard cock!" Angie grunts in reply. "Fuck me hard! Fill my ass with you cum! Slam that thing into me!"

Will straightens his back and grabs Angie by the shoulders. He begins to fuck Angie's ass with long, hard strokes. His balls bounce against her swollen pussy lips. Angie reaches through her legs to feel Will's balls as he strokes harder and faster into her tight ass. The friction and heat are incredible and Will knows that he will not last much longer. The feeling of Angie's finger nails raking against the soft skin of his sack each time he buries his cock into her aid in the sensations.

Angie cums twice while Will fills her ass with his cock. Her thighs are slick with her juices. Angie continues to stroke her clit and pussy lips. Will reaches around and pulls Angie's slick fingers to his mouth to taste her. Will does not want to cum yet and begins to slow.

Angie growls, "Keep fucking me, baby! HARD! I feel a BIG one building up!"

With that encouragement, Will returns to fucking Angie with everything he can muster. Angie begins to pant in sync with Will's strokes into her ass.

"OH-OH-OH-I'm-get-ting-read-dy-to-cum-ba-by!" she moans.

Will is close, too and with her words, Will feels is orgasm building in his balls.

"OH, Baby! Here... it... COMES!" Will shouts as he rams his cock fully into her ass.

Pulling her to him, he shoves as much of his cock into her as he can. Cum rushes from his balls, along the length of his cock, and explodes inside her. At the feeling of the hot cum splashing the insides of her ass, Angie screams a long, primal scream. Her orgasm rips through her, centered in her very soul and spreading to the very tips of her fingers and toes. Will feels cum from Angie's pussy literally splash against his thighs as he fills her with hit hot seed. Having already cum once, Will spurts two or three times into Angie's waiting anus. Each shot is met with another wave of orgasm from Angie.

Angie collapses on the bed, pulling Will onto her back with his cock still in her ass. Will lays on her fully, holding his weight with his elbows and knees. He feels his cock soften in Angie's ass and eventually fall out with a soft 'pop'.

Will rolls from Angie and the lovers lie quietly, spooning; Angie's back to Will's front. With her back turned, Angie can hear Will trying to gain his breath. She can not see the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I love you," Will whispers into Angie's ear.

"I love YOU," is Angie's soft reply.

As the lovers catch their breaths, they continue to hug. Will kisses Angie's neck and shoulders, relishing her scent; a combination of cum, sweat, soap and shampoo. He commits the feeling of her back against his front to memory. He knows that this moment can not last forever and may never come again. It has been 3 hours since Angie walked into Will's room. Before long, she will have to leave. They will return to loving each other from a distance and communing through email and the rare phone conversation.

Angie rolls over to face Will. She places soft kisses on his face and lips. Will returns the kisses, wherever he can reach as Angie's face moves around his.

"I have to go soon," Angie pouts.

"I know," is all Will can summon in reply.

Angie stands and takes Will's hand in her own. She pulls him from the bed and leads him to the bathroom. Angie starts the water running in the shower and climbs in without a word. Also in silence, Will follows.

Will picks up the hotel soap. The small bar is lost in his hand. Rubbing his hand over Angie's body, he raises suds and makes her body slick and wet. Angie begins to rub her body against Will, "sharing" the soap, making him slick with it. The lovers hug and kiss, sliding against each other. They can feel the sweat and body juices running off of his body in the water. Angie is leaking from her ass and pussy, the combined cum pooling at her feet. She begins to stroke Will's flaccid cock. Will begins to play with Angie's nipples. Both respond to the feelings and begin to stiffen. Will looks at his growing cock in amazement.

"I didn't think I would be able to get up again, for days!" he laughs.

Angie simply grins and lowers to her knees. She takes his growing member into her mouth and begins to lick and suck, gently. Will feels it growing and hardening. Angie bobs her head up and down its length as it grows longer and thicker. She relaxes her throat and takes will all the way into her mouth. Looking up, she slyly winks.

"You HAVE been practicing," Will sighs.

Slowly, Angie moves her head up and down on Will's now hard cock. She swirls her tongue around the head, before plunging it back into her throat. With her hands, she alternately massages his balls and strokes his thighs and ass. Suddenly, without warning, she plunges her middle finger into Will's tight asshole. Will groans as a drop of cum leaks from his cock. Having cum several times, already, Will knows that he is mostly spent. He enjoys the immense pleasure that Angie is giving him. He watches as his cock disappears into Angie's mouth and throat and then reappears as she pulls back. The feeling of her soft lips on his shaft and her finger in his ass is amazing.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm clock blares its obnoxious signal and brings Will to abrupt consciousness. Next to him, his wife is snoring, taking up the lion's share of the bed. Will ferociously slams his fist on the snooze button, stopping the horrible sound.

Sighing deeply, he starts his day. Taking a shower, thinking about Angie and his fabulous dream, he strokes his hard cock to orgasm, watching his cum go down the drain. Again.

Will shaves, brushes his teeth, and heads off to work, knowing that he will have to share his dream with Angie, via email. He knows that she will read it, get excited, and that her husband will reap the benefit. He also knows, however, that while she if fucking her husband, she will be thinking of him. Will smiles.

"That's ok," he says to himself. "HE can't hit MY spot!"

12