Unconditional Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane's brother reenters her life to rekindle young passion.
5.3k words
4.29
53.9k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Talking aloud to only the walls and herself, she vowed. "Oh, Rob, when you come home we will talk. I want to know everything.

"I want to hold you and feel you hold me. Yes, even have sex with you, if that is what you want. I love you my Robert."

The phone began to ring as she finished her loving thoughts.

"I Love You Unconditionally."

She rushed to the phone, hoping that it might be her Robert. She didn't answer it with the usual company name, just an excited, "Hello."

"Wow, Sis. You sound excited to hear from me. How'd you know it was me?"

She was only slightly disappointed, for this was the second most important and loved person in the world to her.

"Adam! Is everything all right? Are you Ok?"

His smiling voice came over the phone to her, bringing her the joy it always had. "Yeah Sis, everything's fine. I have some good news. I'm moving back here. I was just hired by Digi Graph, right here in Minneapolis, twenty miles from your house."

"Oh Adam, that's wonderful. We can spend lots of time together."

There was a pause in his answer and the line went dead. She looked at the phone in her hand. She was thinking that Adam may have been calling from his cell phone and the call had been dropped, when she heard his voice from behind her. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Her robe opened as she spun around and saw him standing in the entry door from the garage. She rushed to him and leapt into his open arms her feet off the floor, her arms around his neck and she began to kiss him. He held her, feeling the warmth of her exposed breast pressing against him, as he stepped in and pushed the door closed with his foot.

He was overjoyed at her unexpected response and the momentary view of her hairless pussy, with a small slender tattoo and her large round breasts instantly filled him with the same love and lust he had for her when they were so young.

He carried her like that to the sofa and laid her down. Neither saying a word as he pulled her robe open so he could assess and compare this new woman's body that he had never seen before, to the youthful one, that he had known and explored every inch of.

He was pleased to see the deep sparkle in her eyes was just as vibrant, her lips were the same full ones that he had loved to feel against his flesh. Her breasts were now better than twice the size they were, though their shape had hardly changed. Her nipples were the same as he remembered. He watched as they hardened and grew. He loved how, not only her nipple stiffened, but also her areola. Both had the same coloration and as they tightened and grew, they give her breasts the appearance of having large cone shaped nipples that seemed to scream, "Suck me!"

His vision now drifted down to her hairless pussy. He was disappointed that the soft patch of light honey brown hair was gone, replaced by a tattoo of a small otter with a face that seemed happy to see him. The otter's tail pointed to the top of Jane's slit, as if he was pointing the way to happiness.

Adam knelt on the floor and parted her legs, putting one over each shoulder. She scooted towards him as he bent his head and covered her bare pussy with his mouth. He started ever so slowly, exactly as he did so very many years ago. Jane was suddenly young again. Her brother, the only person in the family that ever loved her, was going to make her come as he did when she was young. Just the old memories were enough to make her wet.

Adam began sliding his long tongue over her hot outer lips, pushing them from side to side, as they began to engorge themselves. He ran his tongue down the middle, but did not penetrate her. The feeling made Jane push into his face.

When he felt her thrust into him, he began to suck on her outer lips, harder and harder he sucked, filling his mouth with her cunt. As she felt the first small tremble in her thighs, her eyes closed. She was excited as she began to remember the things that Adam would make her feel and was hopeful that they were about to happen again.

When Adam felt her tremble, he sucked her pussy as hard as he could and then released it. He pulled back so he could watch as her cunt opened up to him like a flower blooming, its petals opening, allowing him access to her sweet nectar. His mouth closed over her splayed pussy, the tip of his tongue darted into her and the taste brought old memories of their love making back. He began to work his tongue into her. First about one inch of it slid in and circled around the wet slippery walls several times before he withdrew it to savor the juice it extracted from her.

He then let his tongue work on her clit. Its tip playing with the small pink nub as Jane squirmed under the sensations it caused. Adam brought his tongue back to her opening and let two inches penetrate her. He was now able to reach her G-spot. He remembered exactly where it was and his tongue began to probe it.

Jane let out an involuntary gasp and her hand flew to her mouth. Her brain was telling her that she had to be quiet. She forced herself to lay there as she felt his tongue working on her, bringing her closer to her first orgasm.

His tongue was now applying the upward pressure that would make her come. Yes, Yes, her mind was crying out. She wanted to scream and she felt her jaw begin to ache from repressing her cries.

As soon as Adam felt her body go rigid and start to tremble from the strain of her orgasm, he pushed the rest of his tongue into her and began to make the tip of it flick around her pulsing walls.

Jane arched up; pushing against his back with her heals, trying to pull him closer as she pushed her cunt hard into his face. She couldn't restrain herself any more. She grabbed the throw pillow from under her head and pushed it into her face and open mouth as she screamed the cunt wrenching waves of her orgasm into it.

When she removed the pillow from her mouth and her ass was once again on the sofa cushions Adam gave a last lick around her insides, savoring the unchanged taste that he remembered from their youth.

As he lovingly licked the last of Jane's juices from her, he recalled his wife telling him, "If it wasn't for that tongue of yours and the fact that you know how to use it so well, I'd have married a young stud with money."

In public, she would often call him her silver-tongued devil. Many people thought she was referring to his speech patterns. Only her girl friends knew what she really meant. Linda was the type of woman who believed in kiss and tell, and loved nothing more than to describe, in lurid detail, the things Adam did to her with his tongue, whenever the girls would get-together. - God how he missed them both.

As he moved away from Jane, she noticed the change in his mood and his stature. She knew that there was only one thing that could take his mind off their sex. Something had triggered the memories of his wife and daughter. It would be two years now. This very August, when the bridge on interstate 35 collapsed and claimed the life of Linda and their sixteen-year-old daughter, Lisa, along with eleven other people. Two months later Adam sold everything and moved to Albany without so much as a word to anyone, except her.

Jane knew she had to change the mood. "It's my turn now," she said in as sexy a voice as she could muster.

She knelt on the floor in front of him and kissed him sweetly on the lips before moving her mouth to his ear and whispering, "Adam, remember that first night that I crawled into your bed? Neither of us knew what we were doing. The only thing that we both knew was that we liked the feeling of being held. We sensed from the start, that it was love. -- Lay back Adam and let me make quiet passionate love to you, just like we did twenty years ago."

Adam lay on the thick soft carpet and let Jane take control. She took off his loafers and sox. Unbuttoned his shirt, and then undid his belt, clasp and zipper.

Before yanking on them, she whispered, "Lift up."

He raised his hips as she removed boxers and pants in a single pull, exposing his flaccid cock that had a drop of clear pre-cum at its tip from his lost erection. Without a word, she took the soft member in her mouth and began to suck on it. It was a treat for Jane. She loved, but seldom got the chance to put a fully softened cock in her mouth and work it to life. She savored the feeling as she swirled her tongue around it, enjoying its softness and pliability. She held the spongy shaft in her lips as her tongue pushed his foreskin back over the head that was beginning to pulse. She felt his shaft turning in her mouth, as it got longer and more rigid, forcing her lips to part as it grew towards the back of her throat.

As his cock grew, Adam moaned as he felt his sister remove the sadness from his mind.

At the sound of his moan, she brought her head up and off his cock. She leaned toward his ear, saying softly, "Shush or they'll hear us."

Adam paused for only a moment before he realized that when Jane screamed into the pillow and now, when she told him to shush, that she was actually reliving the past. Those times, when they were in his bedroom in their parent's house.

Old memories began to resurface. Their father's rules. One of which was, no one touched anyone. His father's warped mentality made him say shit like; - It's a sin against God to enjoy the touch of a family member.

Jane never knew it, but their mother also suffered from the man's insanity. He wondered how both he and Jane were ever born, unless that's what his father meant when he would yell and rant about sin. How his children were conceived in it and how they embodied sin.

The pleasurable feeling of his prick sliding into Jane brought his focus back to the love he felt for his sister and the love she was showing him now.

Jane was flatfooted as she straddled Adam and worked the head of his cock between the still puffy and sensitive outer lips of her labia. When the head was in her, she had to pause to control herself. She wanted to plunge down on it, impale herself, grind her cunt into him, and scream. It had always been a fantasy of hers to yell - I'm fucking cumming! And shock her parents. She couldn't do that, she had to be slow and quiet.

She began her up and down humping over the head of Adams cock. God, it felt so good to her and she could feel the urge to come building in her. Her mind was telling her that she needed to make Adam come first. Once she felt him go, then she could allow his spasms to bring her over the top of her needed release.

Adam lay there rigid, playing into Jane's fantasy. It was difficult, he hadn't been with a woman in two years and now his sister was riding the head of his cock, driving him beyond endurance. He had to come.

Nature took over and he thrust his hips up and began fucking her with full strokes as he started to spurt his cum into her. She pushed herself down on him, pinning his ass to the carpet as her cunt began to spasm. When she heard him begin to cry out and felt her own desperate need to scream, she fell forward, put a hand under his head and brought his mouth up to her shoulder as she opened her mouth and sank her teeth into his flesh. When they were both spent, she released his head and looked at the deep red teeth marks at the base of his neck. She knew she also had a similar brand on her shoulder. She let all her weight go on top of him as he folded his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. Neither saying a word as they closed their eyes, savoring the love that flowed between them. -----

The distant rumble of thunder made Jane open her eyes. She was still lying on top of her brother. His cock was soft again, but had not completely slipped out. She loved the feel of his naked flesh against hers. She moved forward so she could kiss him and as she did his dick fell completely out and she felt the same tingle of twenty years ago as the seepage of their mixed juices leaked out of her.

Her movement made Adam open his eyes. She looked into his steel grey eyes for a long moment and said, "Adam, you're the only man that ever truly loved me."

As soon as she spoke the words, she knew it was a lie. She gasped, "Auh, No! Rob loves me!"

She got up excitedly. She grabbed Adams boxers and put them between her legs, to stop the flow of his cum and her lubricating fluids. "I'll wash it for you after."

Adam groaned as he rose and rubbed the cheeks of his ass and tried to reach his back. "Next time, you're on the bottom. My ass is all prickly from the carpet."

He retrieved his pants and tucked his open shirt in, then followed her into the kitchen. "Ok, Sis. You're excited about something and I'm guessing that it has little to do with me. What is it?"

"You're wrong. It has a lot to do with you. -- I don't know where to begin. I know that I love both you and Rob unconditionally. You and I have had and will continue to have sex as we express our love for each other. I think that's something we both want and need. -- Am I correct?"

"Sis, I came her with the express hopes of rekindling our relationship. It has been so long, I was unsure if you still loved me the same way after all these years. After a greeting like that, you have put all my fears to rest. I love you Sis. I have no desire to remarry. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Adam, I want you in my life again. I love you and need you, but now, I also want Robert and me to feel the same love, and I want to have sex with him. -- Don't say a word, let me ask you, do you know what unconditional love is and what it truly means?"

"Yes, Jane. I, all too painfully know the difference between Love and Unconditional Love. My wife and I loved each other deeply, but there were conditions attached to that love. You and Mom loved me as I loved both of you, unconditionally."

"Mom," Jane blurted out angrily! "She showed no more love or affection to you than she did to me."

"That's not entirely true. Before I go on, I need you to understand that our mother was afraid of our father. She was afraid of what he'd do to her and what he might do to you, if he found her showing any physical display of love or caring toward you. I'm asking you to put aside your resentment of them for only a minute and think of how she was treated and how he beat you when he found out you were pregnant."

Jane paused and with controlled anger said, "Yeah, I remember him flailing at me with his belt as he called me a vile whore. And yes, I remember him yelling at the top of his lungs at her, while he continued to raise welts on me wherever he could. He called her the devils whore for giving birth to Satan's spawn."

Adam sighed with regret for not being home when their father beat her and for not being strong enough to put an end to the abuse that was constantly, being rained down on them. He cleared his throat and went on, "Just like you and I found comfort and love in each others arms, well; so did Mom."

"You had sex with our mother?"

"It started just like you and I did. One day, I could tell she was in emotional pain and something made me come up to her and hug her. She cried in my arms, one thing led to another, and just like us, we were having sex."

"And, you didn't tell me?"

"I couldn't. She asked me not to, even though she knew we were having sex."

"She knew?"

"Yes, she knew. Jane, I'm telling you, she was happy for us. She wanted to comfort you, but fear is a powerful enemy. Jane, I was even afraid. I was afraid of our crazy father. I was afraid of what I was becoming, because I was fucking both my little sister and my mother. I had to wonder, what that made me."

Jane had a sense of the turmoil that Adam must have gone thru, as she dredged up memories of the conflicts she went thru, over her feelings for Rob. She came over to him and embraced him. "I love you," she said.

He began to kiss her as he slipped a hand under her robe and cupped her breast. Heavy rain was now falling as Jane declared, "Woman does not live by sex alone; I need food. I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm starved. - Open some wine while I throw something together. After we've eaten, we can go up to my bedroom, it's a lot more comfy than the floor or the sofa and we can fuck ourselves to sleep.

As they ate, Jane told Adam about her feelings and desires for Rob. She told him how Rob came home and caught her in the shower while she was using her dildos. How he sucked her breast into his mouth and of her mixed feelings of need and shame. She showed him the letter and told him about the e-mail, holding back none of her thoughts and feelings.

Adam sat patiently and listened. When she was done, he spoke. "I can see and understand your love for Rob. From what you tell me, I have no doubt that he loves you in the same way and with the same passion that I love you. However, I have a question. -- Where do you see this all leading."

There was a confused expression on her face. "I'm not sure I understand? What I do see is the three of us loving each other and living here, a happily ever after kind of thing."

Adam shook his head. "Jane unless you expect Rob and I to get-it-on together, which is not going to happen, there is a flaw in your thinking."

Jane was a bit upset at Adam's words. "I certainly don't expect you and Rob to get-it-on, as you put it. I do expect the three of us to love each other."

Adam stood and walked over to where Jane sat. Standing by her, he placed and arm over her shoulders and rested his forehead on the top of her head as he spoke into her ear. "I don't want to upset you. I love you and I'm sure there is a solution somewhere.

"The truth is that the three of us are not in love with each other. Rob loves you and wants to express that love with and thru sex. Exactly the same way I do. That is why I need to know, where do you see this going. - Perhaps I should rephrase it. How do you envision the sleeping arrangements?"

Jane was struck by the weight of his question. Her joy at having the two men in her life that she loved dissolved into fear. She couldn't think, or at least she couldn't think of a solution that would make both the men who loved her happy.

Adam sensed that Jane now understood and his heart ached as he felt her misery envelope her. He could only guess at the inner turmoil she was now feeling over this seemingly unsolvable dilemma.

"Come here my Scarlet, for tomorrow is another day. Perhaps we can better solve our dilemma then."

He pulled her up from the chair and held her to him. She felt his warmth as she listened to the storm driven rain beat against the windows.

"If I'm Scarlet, then the dishes can wait for another day. - Adam take me to bed, make me feel wanted and loved."

As they walked up to her bedroom, Adam said, "I'm not climbing into bed before I get a shower. Any chance I can get you to join me?"

"I've had one shower today, but I believe that cleanliness is next to godliness, so, yes I'd love to join you."

"Any chance you can bring that dildo with the glass balls in with us and you can show me how you used it."

"Oh god, I don't know if I could take that again. I didn't tell you, but when the forth ball was rammed into me I lost my bladder control. All I could do was stand there, hunched over as my pee just drained from me."

"So, tell me, how'd it feel."

"You mean when the forth ball went in? - I saw stars, bright flashes and thought I was going to pass out."

"No. When you lost control and your pee was draining from you."

"Oh. Well, as I think about it, I remember it felt rather sexual in a way. When I was drained, I pushed to see if I could get more to come out so I could experience more of what I can only describe as a delicate tingle. It made me feel; I don't know of any other word but feminine. I just don't know how else to describe it.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12