Unconditional Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're asking if I'd like to feel it again, the answer is yes, only without the pain that it took to get me to release."

"It was a thought," Adam said. "But I'd like to be in you and feel you push at least three of those balls into your backside."

"No promises. We'll take the globed glass rod into the shower with us and we'll see where it takes us. Ok?" -----

Showering together was a new experience for them. Jane now felt free, unencumbered from the fear that her parents might hear them.

Adam began by applying a liberal amount of body-wash to a facecloth. He knelt down on both knees, in front of her. The shower spray was hitting Jane's back but several large droplets of water made it over her shoulders. Adam watched as one traveled over the top of her breast, gaining size as it moved. It curved into her cleavage and disappeared. When it emerged, it continued to travel part of the way across the underside of her firm breast. It picked up speed as it traversed her ribcage headed toward her navel. Adam was sure it would deposit itself in her depression but it veered around the hollow and then angled back over her lower belly headed for her slit. The moment that it arrived, Adam moved, his lips covering her slit as his tongue darted between her pussy's lips and dragged over her clit as it snatched up the droplet.

The sudden and unexpected stimulation to her clit made Jane gasp and her legs went momentarily weak. She had to reach out and put her hand on Adams head to steady herself. The feel of the release of her lubricating juice made Jane wonder where she was getting all this sexual energy. She had come so many times today and here she was again with that familiar tingle and ache in her cunt that would compel her to reach an orgasm.

Adam sat back on his heels and began washing her feet. He picked up her right foot and placed it so her toes were resting on his erection, as he supported the heal. He enjoyed the feel of her foot as he caressed its delicate contour with the washcloth and as his fingers delicately sudsed each beautiful toe and massaged her foot. He heard a sigh come from Jane as he finished and began to wash her leg up to her crotch. As he worked his way up her thigh, he felt her wiggling her toes so they were kneading his cock.

Jane liked the foot massage she was getting and found it a turn-on to be able to have her toes play with Adams cock. When he brought the washcloth up to her crotch, she squatted down so his hand would make full contact with her wanton pussy.

Adam repeated his washing of the other foot and leg; though it took considerable concentration on his part to keep his mind on the job, as Jane kept her toes busy kneading his cock. By the time he stood, Jane was ready to forget about actually washing. She reached for his cock and started to bend her knees so she could take him in her mouth, when he stopped her.

"Oh no. This is my turn to explore and feel your body. I want to get to know some of this new territory," he said as he ran a soapy hand over her tit.

He applied more soap to the cloth and standing behind her, he began to scrub her back, sides and ass. She didn't make it easy for him. She bent forward so he had to push his cock against her ass in order to get to her shoulders.

Adam knew he couldn't take much more if she kept squirming up against his cock. He decided to abandon the cloth and just put a puddle of body-wash in the palm of his hand and rub them together. He then put a large dollop of the wash at the beginning of the crack of her ass.

He brought his soapy hands up the back of her legs and spread the cheeks as his fingers were pulled up the center of her crack. The fingers of his right hand pulled the puddle of soap back down her crack and stopped at her tight opening. They began working their way into her. First one finger, then a second easily slid past the helpless outer muscle.

Jane groaned as Adam began an in and out assault on her ass. She widened her stance and began to play with her clit. She was pushing back against his fingers each time he pushed them into her. "Oh fuck," she moaned. "That feels so damned good."

Her words encouraged him and he pushed his three middle fingers into her. Her legs collapsed from under her and Adam had to catch her around the waist and support her until her strength returned.

"Oh Adam, its happening again, I can feel it. You have to push in deeper."

He pushed; sinking his fingers in as far as, they could go as a golden stream flowed from between her legs. Adam watched; fascinated by her release as he felt a rhythmic pulse against his fingers.

When the flow stopped, Jane was panting. "Fuck me. Stick your cock in me now. Please Adam; I feel a desperate need to come."

"Get down on the shower floor on your hands and knees." he told her.

She moved quickly, positioning herself so the shower spray was hitting her ass.

Adam took the five-globed dildo and inserted it. The first two balls slipped in easily.

"Please hurry I need you to fuck my cunt. I want to scream this time when you make me come. Please now Adam, now!"

Adam knelt behind her and slid his cock into her. The moment she felt him, she began rocking back and forth over his shaft. Adam positioned the dildo so that when he pushed into her his stomach would push the dildo deeper into her.

On his very first thrust, the third ball slid past her restraining muscle and he felt the ball pushing against his dick, sliding over it as Jane rocked.

He now began a steady thrusting into her as she encouraged him. "Oh, Yes, Yes. That's it. Fuck me. Shoot your cum into me."

She was matching his thrusts and he could feel her vaginal muscles moving as the glass ball in her ass pushed his prick against them. The sensation was bringing him close to release.

Jane yelled out, "Fuck me harder. Fuck my cunt harder."

With a wild shove back she pushed the dildo into his stomach and the forth ball forced its way into her ass. She screamed in shock and pain as she pushed back again, forcing the fifth ball to start its entry, spreading her muscles to the tearing point. Her cunt was contracting in pain and pleasure as she felt her pubic bone being pushed by the cock in her.

She wanted to relieve the torment of her stretched hole, but she couldn't move. She was frozen in place as her cunt wrenched and tightened in orgasm until she was on the verge of passing out.

Adam felt the cum churning in his balls, ready for release. He felt her pull forward slightly and knew that she would push back as he pushed into her and that would be all he would need for his cum to erupt.

When she pushed back, he felt the next ball fill her and push hard against his dick. The increase of pressure triggered the cum to begin to spurt. When she pushed back a second time, the flow was cut off. His cock was being crushed between her bones and the glass globes the filled her bowels.

His balls were still pumping and he could feel pain as the pressure built.

Instinct made him grab the glass shaft and rip it from her stretched hole. With the sudden release, both of them cried out.

Jane shot forward and rolled on her side, her hand slapping against her bare cunt as her fingers worked in a frantic effort to get her to complete her orgasm.

The instant that his cock was released it began to shoot, further than it had ever shot, even in his youth. He brought a hand to his shaft and began jerking off as his balls continued to pump cum.

When the last of any seepage made it out of his tiny slit, he fell beside Jane. Neither could talk. They lay there in exhaustion, unable to move as the shower began to turn cool, then cooler.

Adam was the first to begin shivering, but Jane was the first to speak. "I'll give you a thousand dollars if you turn off the shower and carry me to bed."

12