Unconditional Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum,"

She released me and giggled, getting back on her feet again.

"Well we wouldn't want that, now would we; not yet at least."

She turned around leaning face forward against the tree and I reached around, undoing her pants and pulling them along with her underwear down to her ankles. I stepped back and admired the beauty of her smooth ass, giving it a light smack and watching as it jiggled.

I wanted so badly to shove my cock right into that tight hole, but I realized at the last minute; we had no lube.

"How are we going to get lube?" I asked out-loud.

"Oops; guess we both forgot about that. We'll I took a shower this morning, you could always...you know."

I knew what she meant of course. She had done it to me that day at the BBQ in her room and' honestly I had never imagined it could feel that good.

So' I could get her nice and lubed up while making her feel good at the same time, and it was probably just like eating pussy except instead of a pussy it was an asshole. I got down on my knees and spread her ass cheeks, taking the initiative and dove between her cheeks, my tongue darting into her tight hole.

She moaned at the touch of my tongue and I noticed there was no real flavor at all, maybe because she had showered, but I was not sure. It didn't' matter, if anything it was a good thing there was no taste. I continued licking her hole, darting my tongue in and out of it and making sure that my saliva was' spread out evenly acting as a sufficient lubricant.

I finally stood up, and grabbed her by the hips. I pushed against her and she leaned in closer to the tree, my cock probing her asshole as I started kissing her on the neck.

Alison moaned, breathing heavily at the touch of my lips to her skin and at this point, my dick was throbbing. I had gone a long enough amount of time since she stopped sucking me, so that I could probably put it in now and not worry about blowing my load too soon.

Probing her ass a little more, I leaned forward applying pressure and slipped right in. Alison gasped and then moaned at the feeling of fullness, as my entire length began to slide inch by inch into her asshole. I was buried, balls deep inside of Alison's ass and I started thrusting in and out of her nice and slow at first.

I did not want this to end too soon, so I was being extra careful.

She moaned digging her fingernails into the side of the tree and biting her lip as I slowly started to pick up the pace. Fucking her harder and faster minute by minute, her own cock was starting to swell up now and was' mashed between her and the side of the tree, which I imagined could not be very comfortable.

So I pulled back some, taking her with me to put room between her and the tree without making her let go of the bark.

"That good," I asked.

"Mm...that feels so fucking good,"

I took as a compliment and started really getting into it now, fucking her as hard and as fast as I could possibly manage. Her moaning and her heavy breathing were getting louder now, and she started saying my name under her breath over and' over again, talking dirty to me.

"That's it baby," she said. "Fuck that tight ass with your fucking cock."

I grunted, burying my face in the crook of her neck and holding onto her tightly as I slammed in and out of her asshole.

"Oh fuck yeah; keep going baby that feels good."

Slap, slap, slap, slap,

My hips slapping against her thighs made the familiar echoing sound. Two days in a row we were having sex, two days in a row and I was' loving it and I know she was to.

My cock was beginning to swell up and I knew it would only be a matter of time before I reached my orgasm; but I wanted to get her off before I got myself off.

It wasn't' about avoiding her being upset, or anything like that, I was just the kind of guy' who did not like to cum first. I always liked to make sure the person I was having sex with was feeling good and that they had a good time before I had a good time. Alison was no different, and I needed to make sure she would cum before I would.

So I reached around, grabbed her rock solid cock and started jerking her off and pounding her ass harder. She started practically screaming and I had to reach up with my other hand and cover her mouth to muffle the sounds, so that no one on the main path would hear us and come investigating. It worked, and she was able to keep moaning and showing her pleasure vocally without getting loud enough to trigger curious joggers or bikers.

Still jerking her dick hard and fast, I felt her body begin to tremble and spasm between me and' the tree and I knew I had done it; I knew I had brought her to her orgasm. She started going into a full on spasm and her cock began to shoot cum all over my hand and the tree as the muscles inside of her ass began to clamp down around my dick and I groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit oh my fucking god,"

It was over, at least for her and she was breathing heavily now as I continued fucking her ass trying to finish myself off now.

After just a few more hard thrusts, I buried myself balls deep inside of her and bit my lip swearing as I to started to' cum. I pumped her full of it, and she moaned at the feeling of the warmth flowing inside of her.

Once I had finished, we both slumped forward against the tree my cock still deep inside her ass for a few moments before I slowly pulled out.

She turned around, and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me on the lips. We were both' covered in sweat and in need of a shower, so I figured we could go back to my place and we could clean up a bit before doing whatever else we would do with the rest of the day.

So far, Alison had shown me that sex with her could be absolutely' amazing and I was not in the least bit unsatisfied.

I had a good feeling that there would be plenty' more good sex to come in the future, as long as I was with Alison.

12