Unconditional Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob thrusts began to increase in speed and he could feel the pending explosion. "Judy! I'm going to come in you. I can't last much longer."

"No, no. I'm not ready. I need to feel more of this. Oh please, I've waited so long. Please make it last."

Rob tried to hold off, but his need was too great. "I can't," he panted. "I haven't come in so long, I can't wait."

He grunted as he pushed hard against her and held himself there as his cock erupted.

Judy felt his cock push even deeper as a new sensation filled her. She could feel his cock swell and then begin to pulse as he kept pushing hard against her clit and labia. "Oh my God.", was all she could say.

Her mind was reeling, as she felt the first twinges of her own orgasm. She had never been able to feel a man ejaculate in her before, but now, there was no mistake. She could feel the impact of each bolt of cum. She was feeling a new pressure inside her. She could feel it moving in her, forcing itself up, between Robs cock and the walls of her cunt. She began to feel the first seepage as the mixture of her juice and hot cum began to trickle down and over her puckered hole. The sensation triggering the release of her cunt wrenching orgasm. Yet another new experience for her.

The contractions of her vaginal muscles were stronger than she had ever experienced. She was feeling light headed as her mind was bombarded with these unfamiliar sensations.

She was pinned, with her legs up in the air and her muscles were straining to move. That strain caused the pucker of her back hole to open and she could feel the cum that was leaking from her pussy seek out this new opening. All these sensations causing new spasms in her body.

When Rob finished expending his cum moved back from her. Once her ass hit the mattress, he spread her legs to each side of him and inched back from her, his dick sliding out as he watched.

The lips of her labia was splayed puffy and red, her clit was dark pink and pulsing and the opening of her cunt has mostly closed, but periodically would pulse open, pushing another stream of diluted cum out.

Rob sat back on his heals and watched, wishing that it was Jane's cunt in front of him instead of his stepmother. His thoughts were interrupted by Judies words.

"Oh, Rob, I feel so empty now. I just had a wonderfully new feeling climax and I find myself wanting more. Rob? Can you fill me again?"

"Judy, you were intense, the way you kept squeezing my cock, I couldn't stop cumming in you. I'm going to need your help if you want me back in you."

Judy needed no more encouragement. "Lie down on your back again, and stay there this time."

He did as she asked as she moved between his legs, encased his cock between her tits, and began to masturbate him.

He had never had his cock between a woman's tits. It was a turn on to see the head of his cock appear from between these two massive beauties and the feel of her soft warm flesh was doing a good job of getting him hard again. A real good job.

"Judy, if you don't stop soon, I'm going to shoot my cum in your cleavage."

"That sounds nice too. I'll add that to my collection of things I want to feel that beautiful long fat prick of yours do to me. As for now, I need to feel that cock of yours fill my pussy. My God, I feel like I'm going to come just thinking about it."

She gave a loving kiss to the head of Rob's dick, then, straddling his body, moved herself into position. As soon as she placed the head of his dick between her pussies swollen lips, more cum began to leak out of her. It traveled over the head of his cock and down to her fingers as she guided him in.

She had wanted to take it slowly, savoring the feeling, as inch by inch her vaginal muscles would be stretched to their max as she inexorably impaled herself on his staff.

"Oh, yeah," just thinking those thoughts made her want to come. Her desires filled her mind as his cock filled her cunt, making her scream, "Fuck!"

Rob was ready for a slow teasing session of sex, when she yelled and sank down, her cunt devouring his entire cock in a single swift movement.

To Rob it felt like his prick was an elevator car that was being pulled up to the top floor, thru a shaft that was to small, but despite the size difference it was forcibly yanked to the top.

Judies hands flew to her breasts. She was squeezing them and trying to pull on her nipples at the same time. "Oh Shit," was all she could say at first, as she sat there.

"Rob," she began. "I'm not moving and my insides are going crazy. I can feel it starting. -- "Oh, shit, I'm not moving and I can feel, it's going to happen. Ah, - Aaah, -- AAAH Yeah!"

She threw her head back and Rob could feel her pushing down on him as her vaginal muscles squeezed and pushed against his dick, as if they were trying to extricate him.

When her orgasm was over, she fell forward on Rob. With the exception of two or three inches, his dick was still in her. She was breathing heavy and it took a moment before she could say more than, "Wow."

"Oh Rob, that was incredible. My orgasm was so strong, I feel week. - My pussy is still hungry for more, but I don't have the strength, give me another minute. Ok?"

"Judy, I can't wait another minute. I've never been with a woman whose muscles do things to my cock, like yours does."

Rob wrapped his arms around Judy and started to thrust his hips.

"Yes, Oh Yes," Judy began to moan as she started meeting his strokes.

Rob? Why is this happening so fast? Oooh. Rob, I'm going to come again. Oooh. I'm going to come. -- I'm cumming. -- CUMMING!"

She sat bolt upright and was thrusting her hips as she mauled her tits. She groaned her way through one body spasm after another and finally collapsed on top of Rob. She couldn't get enough air back into her lungs to be able to speak.

Rob, had no trouble expressing his feelings. "Fuck, I can't take any more of this. I need to fucking come now."

With out much effort, he flipped Judy on her back, and began to fuck her missionary style. Rob really didn't care about position. His single-minded goal was to cum in Judies cunt as her steel band muscles pulled, pushed and squeeze his cock. He was so close, two or three more thrusts. It was then that Judy began a cry of shock with a hint of horror.

"Please, please. Don't make my cunt come again. It can't take another..."

She never got to finish, as Robs first bolt of cum hit her womb and caused her body to go into an uncontrollable spasm. Her body's contractions made Robs release even more intense and he began to thrust wildly into her.

When, Rob was sated and spent, he collapsed on top of her. The only thing he was aware of was the thunder of his heart in his ears and the gasp of his longs as they worked to get more oxygen.

Once he felt control return, he noticed that Judy was unresponsive. He moved off her and when his dick came completely out of her, he noticed a slight tremble of her body, but he was still afraid that something had happened.

He noticed that aside from the cum leaking out of her, the sides of her legs were wet. He moved to her head and opened an eyelid. That seemed to bring her around.

"What happened? Did you faint?"

"I'm not sure exactly what happened, I think too many things at once and that was what my body was trying to tell me. It must have been a sensory overload. As I think about it, I believe the French have a name for what just happened to me. They call it La Petite Mort or little death."

"I don't know about that, but it almost scared me to death."

"Come here," she cooed as she held her arms out for Rob. "Let's climb under this one dry comforter and close our eyes for just a little."

She was feeling so relaxed, wrapped in Rob's strong arms. It was hard for her to believe that only a short while ago her car went into a ditch and...

"Ahhh." She woke with a start, sat up and exclaimed, "My car; it's in a ditch."

Rob took hold of her arm and pulled her back to bed, "It's dark. We will take care of everything in the morning."

-----

It was early, the sun had just made it above the treetops as Rob awoke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and a hint of burnt toast. He walked into the open living room, naked. The front door to the cabin was open and he could see Judy standing on the porch. She was wearing his Hawaiian luau shirt and was leaning against the rail as she looked out over the mirror smooth lake.

Without looking back, she said, "There's fresh coffee and toast in the kitchen. Get some and come out here and join me."

Rob didn't need coffee or toast. His directional finder was pointing directly at what he wanted. He walked up behind her, raised the back of the shirt exposing the crack of her ass and pushing his cock down, he nestled it in between her legs. She widened her stance to better accommodate him and moaned as he pushed up against her. He placed his hands on her buttock and pushed her cheeks apart, allowing his cock to make full contact with her tight pucker and her labia. Not removing his hands from her flesh, he slid them around to her belly, then down over the short trimmed hair that covered her mound, to the top of her slit.

She pushed her ass back against him as she widened her stance a little more. Rob reached further down and spread her lips. As his cock made contact with her clit, she drew in a gasp of air and began a slow rocking motion that allowed her clit to slide up and down the wide head of his shaft.

Rob pulled his hands upwards, over her slender rib cage to the base of her mammoth tits. He cupped the bottoms, hefting the weight of them, before his fingers began to pinch and pull on her tan colored nipples.

"Rob," her voice was needy. "Fuck me. Right here on the porch. Fuck me now."

He drew back and felt the head of his cock slip into her waiting hole. He was about to start with short thrusts into her when she pushed herself full back and for the second time, he felt his cock being forced into a space that was too small for it. This time the feeling was even more intense.

She was on her toes, pushing back as she grunted the words. "Oh Fuck, I'm Cumming."

Rob released her tits and grabbed her hips. Judy wasn't the only one about to come. The things her inner walls were doing to his cock had him ready to explode. All he needed was one good thrust. He pulled his cock back until only the head was left in her.

"Nooo," she cried as she felt her tunnel become empty.

Rob now thrust forward and with the sound of a hard slap, his belly impacted with her ass. He pulled her hips hard into him as his body shook, his cock began to pulse, and fire spurts of cum in her.

Judy was pushing herself back, her hands and arms straining hard against the rail that she held onto for support. She was trying to get her ass up as high as she could. Her stomach and buttock muscles tightened so much it hurt, but she couldn't stop her straining. She could feel the throbs and spurts of Robs prick and it drove her on to wave after wave of cunt crushing orgasms. She could hear Rob's groans and grunts mingled with her own, when without warning, her legs gave out. If Rob hadn't been holding her hips she would have simply collapsed where she stood.

Rob was able to stumble back to the bench that was mercifully behind them. His cock was still in her and they could both feel the other throbbing as she sat there. All her weight was on him as she leaned back into him and felt safe and satisfied as his arms encircled her waist.

As Rob felt her melt into him, he sensed his relationship with his stepmother was taking on more meaning than just that of casual sex. His feelings were substantiated when she turned her head and kissed him for the first time. Rob was not surprised when he found himself kissing her back.

-----

Rob put the two trash bags of Judies cloths down on the sofa, as he said, "Aside from a broken head lamp, there doesn't seem to be any actual damage to the car. It's not getting any traction on the rear wheels, so I'm going to have to try to pull it back onto the gravel with my car. Once that's done, you can leave, if you want."

She picked up on his uncertainty. "Do you want me to stay?"

"Yes," he anxiously replied before modifying his response. "Well, if you want to. I really don't know any more. -- I came up her to be alone and to think, and now..."

"Are you having second thoughts, about me. Is it because I'm your stepmother. That's it, isn't it. Your step-mom has asked, no begged you to fuck her and now you feel bad about doing it."

Rob shook his head and had to laugh at how twisted things had become.

"What are you laughing about." Her tone was upset and tinged with a touch of anger.

"I'm sorry for laughing. It's just that this all seems so ludicrous. Here I am, fucking my beautiful stepmother, when all I ever really wanted was to fuck my own mother, to tell her that I love her, to let her know how much I need her. Now, because of what I've done to her, she hates me and won't even talk to me. I'm giving you the sex and love I want to give my mother and I don't know if I can trust my own feelings any more. Judy, I feel confused and lost."

She rushed over to him and wrapped her arms around him in an effort to comfort him and ease his pain.

"Come. Let's sit and I want you to tell me everything. Together, we can work this out for you. You have to believe that together, there is no problem you and I can't solve."

Her words sounded familiar and comforting as he began telling her of his feelings for his mother and the plans he had hoped for them. He told her of the pain he saw his father put her thru. Then he told her how he had come to suck his mother's tit in his mouth and of the response, he thought he felt. He told her how she just walked away and how she would not talk to him. Now he knew he was causing her the same pain his father had.

Judy let him talk, without interruption. She felt his pain and saw where his perception of events could be nothing more than a misunderstanding. When he was done, she began to give him her candid feelings.

"Rob, first thing I want you to know. I have feelings for you that go beyond my desire to have sex with you. I don't know what word to call these feelings, but I think they help me see things from your mother's side and that may help you to understand why she seems to have turned her back on you.

"I'm not sure how much this has to do with your current situation with you mother, but your father continually seems to pop up when ever you talk about her, so I need to ask. Do you know about his death?"

Rob thought for a second, "Yeah, my mother told me he choked to death in his office before the medics could get to him. She never went into any detail. I figured that was because she didn't know any. Then, yesterday you mentioned he died with his tongue up the cunt of his new secretary. I assume that had something to do with his choking. Am I correct?"

"That's just about it," she replied after a long pause where she considered that Rob could be spared from the sorted details.

"No, that's not it. You know exactly what happened. Why won't you tell me." He paused before going on, "My mother knew, and she wouldn't tell me. It's bad isn't it. That's why no one wants me to know."

"It's not bad like he killed someone, it's just embarrassing, that's all. Enough people know the story and have made it seem... Well, they embellish it when they tell it, that's all."

"So, you'd rather me hear the embellished story from a stranger some day."

Faced with this dilemma, Judy sighed, "Fine, I see your point.

"Your father had a sweet tooth. He would pay his new secretary a fifty-cent bonus for each jellybean that he could stuff in her pussy. She could then earn a dollar bonus for each jellybean that she could coax Miles to eat out of her pussy.

"This young blonde, nit-wit of a secretary, with mammary glands the size of mine, could earn an extra twenty five dollars, if she could get Miles to; - Lick the bowl clean -.

"On that day, Becky Black, his new Sexretary as I called her, recounted the following events to the police. She was extremely horny that morning and was thrusting her pussy very hard into his face as he licked at the small ring that pierced the skin just above her clit. He did this as he filled her with eighteen beans. She told the police, that, on a good day, he could cram as many as twenty-two into her, if he pushed very hard.

"At 11:00, Ms. Black took a call from one of Miles biggest clients. It seemed they needed his assistance and clarification on a tax matter.

"Miles had already sampled the jelly beans twice that morning and was now working his tong into Becky's pussy to extract a few more as he told her, - Just a couple more for the road.

"He took his time working his tong into her snatch, licking the sweet inside of her as he extracted one, savoring the juice from her. By the time the third one was extracted, Becky was ready to come.

Miles however paid no attention. He turned and walked out the door saying, - Well, three is all I can eat now. I'm off, and I should be back before Noon.

"Becky was ready to howl. The urge to cum was so strong. She quickly thrust her fingers in.

When she felt the first movement of the beans, it felt so good she began to move the little beans around, faster and faster and she came and came.

"By the time she was satiated, her pussy was coated with the sticky mixture of her juices and sugar.

She licked her fingers and found she liked the flavor. She stuck her fingers back in and pulled out a small blob of half-melted jellybeans.

She rushed into Miles private bathroom and began to wash her slimy sticky pussy. She also had to try to dry some of the excess fluids inside her cunt.

She stuck a paper towel in and when she pulled it out, more horror. There were more small globs of dissolving jellybeans.

"She rushed over to Miles desk and the big jar of jellies. Becky grabbed a hand full, ready to stuff her pussy, so he wouldn't notice, when she heard him open the door to the office.

She panicked and dropped all but two of the beans. She didn't care, she reached under her dress and poked those two home, just as Miles walked in, saying to her, - Ah, there you are. -- Come over here I'm hungry. Lift that leg up, so I can get some of the good ones, way in back.

"Miles was between her legs, his tongue working inside her and pulled an exceptionally large gummy one into his mouth and swallowed.

"Becky was one of those women who could not take birth control pills. Instead, she had opted for the old, inter-uterine device, an item not known for its ability to stay in place. Becky dialed 911, but it was too late by the time the medics got there."

Rob was irate at his father. "The perverted bastard, no wonder he caused so much pain to..."

Judy stopped him. "Hold on! I loved your father. No, I'm not happy with a lot of the choices he made, but that's who he was. Now, look in the mirror before you start degrading your father, who loved you. Consider this, you just fucked your stepmother and you want to fuck your mother. In some people's books, who don't understand, what do you think they would say.

"All I'm telling you is not to jump to conclusions so fast, and that brings me back to your mother."

"Judy, I'm sorry, you are right. Even though he never spent much time with me, I can see and understand that he did love me, in his own way."

"Super. Now that you understand that, let's see if we can get you to understand the conflicting emotions that your mother may be dealing with.

"Despite what you think, your mother has not stopped loving you. From the way you described her reactions and the feelings that you got when you began to suckle her breast, I'd say she wasn't walking away from you, but she was running from her own desires that she was and probably still is feeling guilty about.