Unconditional Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed she was trying to get me ready for the size of her cock; that's' when I remembered just how big she actually was.

I'd' had trouble the first time I had performed oral sex on her, trying to suck her off without constantly gagging on her. If I had that much of a hard time just doing that, what was it going to be like the first time that she tried to fuck me in the ass,

Not nearly as painful as I was thinking it would be, I hoped.

Alison's POV

I moved both fingers in and out of his ass, actually picking up speed a little when I noticed he had moaned a couple of times. If I could get him off just by finger fucking his ass that would be great, and I laughed at the idea of it as I started pretty much thrusting my fingers in and out of him. I slowed down just a little though remembering that my main objective was to stretch him out enough to fit my cock into him, not to get him off just yet.

I pulled my fingers out and applied extra lube before sliding them back in, and this time I slowly and carefully worked a third finger into him as well. I smiled, relieved that he did not seem to be in any immediate pain or discomfort; I figured if he could handle three fingers all the way to the knuckles, then he could probably handle my big fat cock too.

It was time to move forward, it was time for me to finally' get what I had wanted for so long. I slowly removed all three of my fingers and generously added a third shot of lube to his ass and applied more to my cock, which by now was so hard it was almost painful.

I ran my hands up and down my back making sure he remained as calm as possible; if his anxiety got to high it might cause a bit of a problem in the long run, and we did not want that.

"You ready?"

"Yeah...yeah I think so. Just be gentle okay; I'm really kind of nervous."

"I know," I said leaning in and kissing me on the back of the neck. "I know."

I positioned myself over his ass, probing him with the head of my cock and felt myself getting really excited. I lowered myself down, my body weight pressing him into the mattress as I began to push my cock into his asshole. He tensed up some, then' did his best to relax and I felt the tip of my shaft pop into his virgin asshole.

He took a sharp breath of air and held it in as I pushed another half inch into his bum and he gripped the sheets pulling hard at them.

I waited for a few moments, worried that maybe I had not used enough lube but he relaxed just slightly and I took a moment or two before easing another inch into him. All in' all, I seemed to be sliding right in without much of an issue which told me I probably had used the right amount of lubrication.

Mike sighed as he felt me push in, inch by inch and I bit my lip moaning in pleasure until I could feel my balls pressing against him. I was all the way inside now, deep within his asshole, which was no longer a virgin.

"You okay?" I asked a little out of breath.

"Y-Yeah," he replied.

"Okay. Try to relax alright' you might feel like you have to pee. That's' normal, and so is the panic you might feel like you have to have a bowel movement. Normally, it's just a feeling, but let me know if you really feel like you have to go and I'll stop."

"O-Okay," he said nervously.

Confident that he was alright' from this point, I withdrew my cock just a few inches and thrust right back into him. He jumped in surprise and grunted as I did so, and I pulled back again and repeated the same move.

Again, he grunted and again I repeated the same action. I continued repeating that action, pulling out slightly and thrusting back in and doing it again and' again for about a minute and a half.

Then, I grabbed him by the hips, pulling him up onto his hands and knees and started thrusting in and out of him with longer and harder strokes. This was it, this was what I had wanted for so long now, and it felt just as good as I had always thought it was.

Deep inside his tight asshole, I was in exactly the place I had wanted to be since the first time we had fucked. I noticed that he was starting to push back against my cock, his ass meeting my thrusts and I realized that he was getting into it now; that made it even more enjoyable for me. To know that he was' liking it made it feel even better where I would have only enjoyed it partly had I thought that he was just doing it for my sake.

I picked up the pace more, slamming in and out of his ass now, my tits bouncing as I did and both of us moaning together. We were starting to sweat, and I could feel my cock starting to swell up inside of his ass.

I did not want to cum yet though; hell, I had waited months for this to happen and I did not want it to end faster than it had taken to get to this point. I slowed down just a little bit, to prevent myself from ejaculating to soon and I moaned as Mike squeezed his ass around my cock; definitely not helping.

I laughed and gave him a slap on the ass and he grunted pushing back against me again. I started thrusting again, harder this time then the first time and I knew I was not going to be able to hold it for much longer. Might as well enjoy it while I can, I thought.

Mike's POV

Alison was really fucking me hard and fast, and what I found shocking was that I was absolutely loving it; why had I waited this long to do this. There were a few discomforts involved, such as the urge to piss like' she had warned me and an occasional sharp pain when she dove into me with too much force behind it, but other than that I was really getting into it.

She reached around and grabbed hold of my cock, stroking it just as hard and as fast as she was fucking my ass and I moaned louder. I only hoped that nobody upstairs could hear what was going on. All the moaning on my part my raise a few eyebrows if they did notice.

I felt her cock swelling up inside of me and I knew that it was almost over, but not before' I reached my peak. I felt my body go into a fit of spasms, strange to think about because I had just made her do the same thing no less than an hour ago and now here I was on the receiving end. My entire body shook and I moaned louder and louder, I ended up having to bury my face in my pillow to muffle the sounds so as not to draw attention from upstairs.

Alison laughed, slapped me on the ass again and bit her lip as she felt my body trembling from the force of my orgasm.

"Oh shit," she moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

She pulled out and flipped me over onto my back, and started stroking her cock; she was going to cum on my face, but I wanted her to cum inside of me.

"No," I said. "I want it inside me,"

She laughed, "Well aren't we a little slut."

She lifted my legs up and pushed her cock back into my asshole, all the way to the balls and a few short thrusts and she buried herself deep inside and exploded. I could feel the warmth of her cum filling me up and I sighed as my own cock erupted, shooting my' cum all over my stomach and chest.

It looked like a fountain as my semen shot straight up into the air and came down landing all over me, some of it even got on the pillow under my head.

As her orgasm subsided, Alison collapsed on top of me, we were both exhausted, covered in sweat and struggling to catch our breath.

What an experience it had been; I still had no idea why I had been so against the idea of her fucking me for all this time. If I had known it would feel that good, I probably would have let her do it months ago probably the day we had gone to her parents for that BBQ she would have had her chance at fucking my ass.

She slowly pulled out of me now and I felt so empty; like my asshole was wide open just waiting for something to be' pushed back into it, and it was the strangest feeling I had ever had. She dropped down onto her side next to me and draped her arm across my chest.

I laughed and turned my head slightly to give her a kiss on the forehead. I could feel her cum dripping out of me and my asshole was actually starting to get a little sore. I could only imagine how it was going to feel in the morning; maybe a nice hot shower when I woke up would help reduce the discomfort I was sure I would end up feeling in a few hours.

I lay there staring up at the ceiling for a long time, Alison had already fallen asleep and soon enough I had as well. The last thing I remember thinking about before I drifted off, was how much I looked forward to doing it again. Even more so, I could not wait until we went down the shore. An entire week with a room of our own,

How else would we spend it, but fucking each other in the ass every night.

Alison's POV

The weekend came and went; Mike and I repeated the actions of Friday night at least several times more after that first time. I could tell he was really starting to like it, because every time we did it he always came harder than the previous time. As for me, well I was in heaven; it was everything I had always figured it would be and on top of that' it had been so long since I had fucked a guy in the ass that it just felt great to be able to do it again.

I loved being' topped by Mike, sure, but I missed being the dominant one in the bed.

It was good to be back in that role again. Monday morning, Mike and I woke early and took a shower together before getting dressed and making out way to classes for the day. We hung out at lunch and after the day came to an end I drove him home and then made my way back to my own apartment, to share the details with Christy who I was sure was waiting to hear all about it.

I found out just how right I was when she gave me a huge hug and prepared us both some coffee. We sat down at the kitchen table, laughing and joking as I started to tell her everything that Mike and I had done Friday night and throughout the course of the entire weekend.

"I have to say Christy; your idea worked fucking amazingly."

She laughed and reached across the table giving me a hug, "I told you it would didn't' I? I'm just glad everything went well."

"Me too, I have to find a way to pay you back though,"

"Oh don't be stupid now, it's no big deal."

"No seriously, I really want to; what can I do to pay you back?"

She smiled and leaned back in her chair with a seductive look on her face and I almost regretted having brought it up to her. I kind' of had a feeling I knew what she was going to say, though I did not know for sure.

"Well you know, listening to you describe how good of a fuck it was has gotten me really horny. I would love a chance to see how tight his ass is for myself I think."

"Um...you want to fuck my boyfriend?"

"No," she laughed. "We could have a threesome; I would never just walk up and fuck him and be able to feel alright about it knowing how awkward it would be for you Allie."

That made me feel a little better, for a second there I had been ready to pounce across the table and smack her across the face for having even suggested such a thing. When I said anything, I did not mean that I would let her have at it with my boyfriend; if I was there though, I guess that was a different story.

I'd' had a few threesomes with Christy in the past with our boyfriends so it would not really be anything new to me.

"I suppose," I said. "How about when' we go down the shore?"

"Hmm...sounds like a good time to me. I'll let you guys have a few nights to yourselves though, we can do it towards the end of the vacation."

I agreed, thinking how I had been looking forward to a few good nights without any interruptions where we could just fuck each other's brains out. Thinking about a threesome with my best friend and my boyfriend gave me a huge erection, but I wanted time with just Mike and me as well.

It was agreed though; of course I would not say anything to Mike about it, not until the actual incident was about to occur anyway. I was pretty' sure that if I had him nice and turned on beforehand then he would not offer any protest.

If he thought' my dick was bigger than his, wait until he got' to see how big Christy was.

12