Unconditional Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her shirt off as well and undid her bra while we continued making out and then I started to leave a trail of soft kisses down her collarbone and down to her breasts.

I sucked on her left nipple for a few moments before licking, straight down her belly towards her groin and down past her shaft to her testicles.

She sighed as I licked each of her balls and then took the right one into my mouth sucking lightly on it and she tensed up as I did so. I let her ball slip out of my mouth and then started doing the same thing to her left one before running my tongue up and down the length of her cock and up again then back down to the base while massaging her balls.

I inhaled the aroma of her lower region and felt my own member becoming as stiff as possible at this point, I needed to get out of my constricting jeans and give it some room. I pulled away from her and she sighed almost as though she were' disappointed and I smiled, winking at her to reassure her that I would return.

I rolled off the bed, undid my belt and pants and slipped out of them along with my boxers revealing my own erection.

It felt good to have freed' it from the restraints of my pants; I crawled back into the bed and resumed kissing, licking and stroking her hard cock and teasing her which was obviously driving her insane and I was getting off on it. Finally, though I wrapped my lips around the head of her shaft and she moaned in pleasure as I slowly took her inch by inch all the way to the back of my throat.

I had gotten so use to sucking dick in the time we had been together that it was by now pretty' easy for me to do this without gagging. I started bobbing my head up and down, her cock sliding in and out of my throat and I could already taste the pre-cum, I reached down and started stroking my own cock while continuing to pleasure her and just the sounds of her moaning were enough' to get me off honestly; it all felt great.

She ran her hand through my hair for a few moments then to my surprise she pushed me away and I wondered if I had done something wrong. I was' proven wrong when she shoved me onto my back and got on top of me, her ass in my face and her cock and balls dangling right in front of me as she wrapped her mouth around me and I sighed in relief.

I leaned up and her dick slipped behind my lips once more, we were going down on each other now in 69, which had honestly become one of our favorite positions since the first time we had fucked. We always especially loved when she was on top of me,

I was so aroused I could already feel my own member starting to swell up in her mouth and I grabbed at her ass pulling her deeper into my throat as my body began to tense up and I let out a muffled groan as I felt my dick begin to spew cum into her mouth.

She sighed, obviously a little disappointed that I had not lasted very long but she swallowed my entire load and licked me clean anyway.

As punishment though, when she had finished she pulled herself away from me, turned around and sat down right on my chest grabbing me by the hair and cramming her entire cock right down my throat. I gagged, my voice muffled and she leaned over me and started thrusting in and out of my mouth. She was throat fucking me, her cock slamming against my tonsils and I continued to gag in the process.

"Fucking asshole," she moaned. "You came too soon; now you'll pay."

I enjoyed when she talked dirty to me; it reminded me of that dream I'd' had of her before we actually started.

"Oh fuck, suck my fucking dick,"

In fact, this was beginning to seem almost exactly like that dream. The warmth of her balls against my chin, the ferocity of her thrusts, her talking dirty; it was almost the same, though the words and insults were different. I laughed, the sound muffled by her cock but she must have realized and she pulled out giving me a light slap across the face.

"What's so fucking funny?"

"Nothing," I said' my voice a little scratchy. "Just...I had a dream like this about a year ago. It's playing out exactly the same just with different words,"

She gave me a weird look and shook her head, moving down my chest and kissing me on the lips.

"Get on your hands and knees,"

I obeyed, rolling over onto my stomach and moving up onto my hands and knees my ass in the air and she was behind me. I groaned as I felt her breath against my cheeks and a few seconds later' I felt her wet tongue against my anus. She started licking, I loved when she gave me a rim job she was always really' good at it.

I felt my cock getting hard again and she reached around grabbing it and started stroking it while she continued to dive her tongue in and out of my asshole getting me nice and wet and taking her good old time. After a few seconds' she slipped her index finger into my ass while she continued the rim job, finger fucking me and licking me at the same time and I was' liking it.

I knew what she was building up to and the anticipation was painful really, after having been doing this for a few weeks now I was adjusting to it and at this point whenever I could tell' it was what she wanted I always got really turned on by just the mere thought. In short, I wanted her cock in my ass as soon as fucking possible.

She got the hint after she slipped a second finger in and I started pushing back against her hand, and after a few more seconds she pulled both fingers out and got behind me. I felt her hands on my hips and tensed up waiting for what I so desperately found myself wanting.

I could feel the heat of her shaft against my anus as she spit on her hand rubbing her saliva all over my entrance and when she realized it probably wouldn't' be enough she reached for her bag on the floor which had been kicked off the bed.

She pulled out a bottle of our favorite lubrication, Astroglide and applied a generous amount to my asshole and then to her hard throbbing cock. Again, I felt her pressing against me and she rubbed her dick up and down my ass crack, which was nice and wet from the combination of her saliva and the lube.

Then I felt her gently probing me for a few seconds, before she carefully slipped the head all the way into me and started inching her way as deep into my as she could go.

Inch by inch, she slipped deeper and deeper into me until I could feel her balls resting against me and I knew she was all the way inside. She gripped my by the hips and started slowly fucking me, thrusting in and out nice and careful at first but after about a minute and a half she picked up the pace and started thrusting harder and faster, deeper to.

She must have sensed my urgency for her to go full force because she really picked it up now, slamming in and out of me as deep and as hard as she could go.

I gripped the pillows, gasping, moaning and yelling out as she pounded me and reached around to grab my dick and start jerking it again.

"Fuck me," I shouted, egging her on and she went along with it moaning and groaning and thrusting.

Soon I could feel the old familiar burning sensation in my cock, the urge to cum driving me insane and I felt her begin to swell inside of me. I lost all control going into a fit of spasms as my dick began to spurt one shot after another of my cum all over the bed sheets and about midway through my own orgasm I felt her dig her nails into my hips.

She started to cum at the same time that I was still going, pumping my ass full of her semen until we both collapsed onto the bed with her buried deep inside.

We were both out of breath, sweating heavily and exhausted. I could feel her dick starting to go soft inside of me and she pulled out nice and' slow and rolled over dropping onto the bed at my side.

My asshole was sore and leaking cum, I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her pulling her close. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and seconds later, or at least it felt like seconds, we had both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

When we woke, we would hit the showers and get' cleaned up before making our way up onto the boardwalk to meet with Christy, Jamie and Joe. I ended up having a dream about what I thought my experience with Allie and Christy both was going to turn out to be like.

Or' at least, what I hoped it would be like; I could only imagine, but I was looking forward to it.

12