Unconditional Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up off the toilet and flushed it, fixing myself up a bit and noticed as I was doing so that I could smell cigarette smoke. I figured Alison had probably lit up a cigarette and shrugged it off, turning around to push open the stall door and walk out into the bathroom.

As I opened the door though I gasped, my eyes went wide when I noticed Alison leaning back against the sink with a big smile on her face smoking a cigarette and...her cock fully exposed, I looked towards the bathroom door and it was closed, the lock was on to; she had set this whole thing up obviously.

I didn't' know whether to laugh or freak the hell out, I was trying to just understand what was even happening because it was pretty clear what she wanted.

What else would she be getting at with her cock just dangling there between her smooth legs like that waiting for me to come over and touch it?

"W-what are you doing?"

"What's I look like?"

"I...I don't know,"

Alison laughed, reaching down and started to stroke her cock until it was even harder and dripping pre-cum. "Jamie, you don't have to hide it you know. I'm' well aware of how you feel about Mike and yes I saw the kiss. It does not' bother me though really' because I am also aware that you have been watching me lately as much as you have been watching Mike.

So if you want to have sex with my boyfriend, I'm willing to let you do that, but only if your okay with me being involved."

Was this shit really happening; was she really sitting here right now telling me I could have sex with Mike but she wanted me to have sex with her to, What the hell, I had to be dreaming or something, so I pinched myself and was shocked to find that I was indeed awake.

"You know you want to," she said motioning for me to come closer.

I stepped closer to her and she pulled me into her arms and before I knew it we were kissing, our lips pressed together and she slid her tongue into my mouth and ran her hand down my back to my ass. I jumped as she gave it a little squeeze and moved her other hand around to the hem of my bottoms.

She slid the hand down to my clit and started rubbing it.

I moaned as she grabbed my hand and moved it to her cock, I took hold of it and started stroking nice and slowly. She pulled her fingers out of my bottoms and started kissing my neck and I moaned, then sighed in pleasure as I felt myself becoming extremely wet down there. Before I even knew what I was doing, I got down on my knees and leaned in closing my lips around her massive cock and taking her down my throat.

I sucked and stroked and played with her balls and enjoyed the soft sounds of her moaning in pleasure as I tried to understand what in the hell it was that I was doing.

She ran her hand through my blonde hair and stopped me from sucking her cock, and I looked up into her eyes. She smiled down at me and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

"Let's go get Mike and go back to the motel; sound good?"

"Yeah,"

It was that simple; I was about to go back to the motel room and have sex with my best friend and all I had to do was let his transsexual girlfriend be a part of it, who would have known it was that easy.

I was a bit overwhelmed though at how anxious I was to get this started, and not just with Mike. I was actually really, really looking forward to getting it on with Alison just as much as I wanted to have sex with Mike.

Mike's POV

I was surprised when Alison and Jamie came running out of the bathroom hand in hand and rushed to my side. Alison said that we were all going back to the motel and I pretty much figured out what it was that was going to happen' once we got there.

We didn't' say anything to Joe, and honestly I kind of felt bad for that; we just packed up all the stuff and took off, Jamie and Alison practically dragging me along with them up past the boardwalk and towards the motel which was only a few blocks away from the beach.

As soon as we got back there, we went straight to the room that Alison and I shared together, locked the door behind us and dove right in.

Alison shoved me onto the bed and as I pulled my shirt off and tossed it to the floor' I watched as she turned towards Jamie and embraced the girl. They started kissing, full on making out tongue and everything and I found my cock getting really' hard.

I slipped right out of my swim trunks and' threw them to the floor next to my shirt and started stroking my cock as I watched this beautiful scene unfolding right before my eyes.

Alison pulled Jamie's top half of her bikini off and discarded it, taking her breasts in her hands and fondling them; she leaned in and started licking and sucking the girls left nipple and Jamie moaned.

She pulled off her bottoms and for the first time in our friendship, I was actually seeing my best friend completely naked. Her breasts were perfect and her ass was even better without clothing over it and that shaved pussy; I just wanted to dive right in.

I watched as the girls continued getting to know each other and soon Alison's clothes started coming off as well. It wasn't' very long before Jamie was sitting on the foot of our bed, with Alison right in front of her thrusting her cock in and out of my friends mouth. Jamie was really going to town sucking her dick, and I continued stroking myself to the sight before me.

Alison pulled her cock from the girls' mouth and turned her around, pushing her onto her hands and knees on the bed and I slid down some as I realized Jamie was tugging at my ankles. When I slid down, Jamie leaned forward and the next thing I knew she wrapped her beautiful lips around my hard cock and started sucking.

Meanwhile, Alison was busy on her knees, spreading Jamie's ass cheeks and diving' her tongue between them licking at her asshole. Jamie moaned; this was probably her first time ever receiving a rim job.

While she was back there, Alison also had a perfect angle at the girls' pussy and she kept rotating back and forth between her ass and her pussy.

No matter what she did or which way she went with it though, Jamie continued to writhe around in pleasure while doing her best to suck my cock. Alison stood up, giving her a nice slap across the ass and reached for the lube and I knew what she was going to do.

Jamie stopped sucking me and gasped for air as she pulled my cock from her mouth and smiled up at me. Alison applied plenty of lube and started slipping her fingers one by one into her tight virgin ass, trying to loosen her up enough to fit her big fat dick.

Jamie groaned, burying her face against my knee and biting her lip as Alison continued fingering her ass with up to three fingers now and I knew she was good and' ready at this point.

"You ready?" Alison asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," was Jamie's reply.

Allie stepped forward some now rubbing her hard cock against Jamie's tight virgin asshole and pushed right into her. She tensed up gripping my knees and practically screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure, before taking my dick back in her mouth to try and' muffle her own screams.

She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and stroking me while Alison started thrusting in and out of her ass fucking her nice and slow at first. After a few seconds though, she winked at me and started pounding the girls ass with long hard strokes and each time she slammed into her Jamie slumped forward and my cock slid back to her throat at an angle that felt really' good.

A few more hard thrusts and Alison cried out in pleasure and' I knew she was starting to cum. Jamie tensed up, she must have been able to feel the cum flowing into her ass something that was probably a new feeling to her as it had once been to me; I knew because she had told me before, that Jamie had never tried anal sex with any of her previous boyfriends.

As Alison finished her orgasm, she slumped forward against my friend for a moment, trying to catch her breath before she pulled out and at the same time' Jamie released my cock. She had sensed that I too was getting ready to cum, and obviously that was not something she wanted to make happen just yet.

"Want to switch now?" Allie asked.

I nodded my head, sliding out from under Jamie who laughed as I gave her a slap on her behind and she stood up as Alison motioned for her to do so. With her standing up now, we guided her over to the chair by the table and bent her over with Alison coming around to the part where you would sit down and shoving her dick right into the girls' mouth.

I came up behind her and rubbed my hand against her asshole' which was now leaking some of Alison's cum and was also still very well lubricated from both the K.Y. as well as Allie's semen.

I grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed it against her asshole' which was still wide open and she moaned loudly as I pushed right into her with ease and started thrusting in and out of her. I grabbed hold of her hips and started pounding her, she would slump forward against the chair each time I slammed into her and grunt and moan.

We were pretty much giving her the fucking of her life, turning her into a roast with me plowing her ass from behind while Alison throat fucked the shit out of the girl at the same time.

Alison motioned for me to stop and to come around and sit down on the chair. As I pulled out, Jamie groaned in disappointment but cheered up a bit' as I sat down on the chair and Alison pulled her around to sit on my lap.

As she sat on my lap, I positioned her on me at an angle that my cock slipped right into her soaking wet pussy and she gasped in pleasure' as did I.

She positioned herself a little so that her asshole was pointing outward so that I could fuck her' the way I currently was and in the meanwhile Alison could easily slip right up behind her and push her cock into her asshole again.

This was the ultimate fuck in my opinion, the warmth of her pussy around my cock and I could feel Alison's cock against my own through Jamie's vaginal wall poking in and out of the girls' ass.

Jamie was at this point quite literally screaming in pleasure as I pulled her closer and started kissing and sucking at her neck, leaving a pretty' big hickey in the place of my lips. I was getting ready to cum now, and the last thing I wanted to do was to pull out but I knew I had to before it was too late.

In one swift motion I lifted her up off my cock careful not to be to forceful so that Alison would not mistakenly harm her asshole, and as she came down on my lap my cock shot a massive load of cum straight up and it landed all over her tits and belly.

She laughed as I continued to cum a little bit more until I slumped back against the chair, sighing in relief and Alison pulled out of her ass and lifted her up off' of me. She carried her over to the bed and threw her onto the mattress, climbing on top of her and I watched as she wrapped Jamie's legs around her waist and plunged her dick straight into her pussy.

Just watching as Alison fucked her again, my cock started to get hard once more and I wanted to get back into the circle. Alison must have realized because she reluctantly pulled out of Jamie and rolled over motioning for me to take her place.

I got on top of Jamie and she wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her dripping cunt as Alison got behind me with the lube and applied a glob of it to my asshole. Once she had prepped me, I felt her dick pressing against my backside and she thrust into me.

I grunted and bit my lip still plowing Jamie while Alison now started slamming in and out of me with her own big fat cock. It was a straight up three way now with me fucking Jamie and Alison fucking me, all three of us experiencing pleasure together.

I felt Alison unload deep inside of me, filling me up to the brink with her hot sticky cum and once she finished she pulled out and collapsed beside us while me and' Jamie kept on going. I slipped out just for a moment and as I did, Jamie pushed me over onto my back climbing on top of me and started riding me.

Alison lay beside us for a few moments before sliding off the bed and sitting on the chair in the corner of the room; as she sat there, she started stroking herself off watching the two of us continue to fuck.

Jamie bounced up and down on my cock, her tits bouncing along with her, it was the perfect fucking sight and I was' loving every second of it.

Once again, I flipped over on top of her wrapping her legs around me and crushing my lips against hers. I slid my tongue into her mouth and felt her racking her nails across my back as I drew closer to yet another explosive orgasm.

This time, I couldn't' pull out, it just felt too damn good and even if I wanted to Jamie had her legs wrapped around me so tightly she was holding me in place preventing me from trying to pull back.

Before I knew it, my cock exploded for the third time that night and I found myself pumping my' cum deep into my best friends pussy. I wasn't' wearing a condom and as far as I was aware she wasn't on any birth control; this was probably not such a good thing and I hoped that Alison would not get mad at me for this.

I felt the orgasm subside and collapsed on top of her, careful not to put my full body weight on her though so I would not harm her. My cock went limb and slipped out of her and I flopped to the side dropping onto the mattress, both of us laughing as Alison stroked her cock hard and fast until she too shot her cum all over herself.

When the deed was over with, all three of us sort' of just sat there unmoving trying to register in our minds what we had just done together. Meanwhile, I had the growing fear in the back of my mind; what if Jamie got pregnant. Furthermore, what if she got pregnant by Alison rather than me,

I was sure she had not cum but there was a' such thing as pre-cum. Right now though, I was pretty' confident that the main concern was me; pre-cum or not, I was the one who had straight up gone off inside of her without pulling out. If anyone had to worry about unplanned fatherhood, it was I.

12