Unconditional Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack comes home for the summer to take care of his sister.
6.8k words
4.45
172.3k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers

*Author's Note: I hope that everyone enjoys this chapter. it's the first chapter of this series, and as usual, further chapters will rely heavily on feedback. Comments are greatly appreciated, and votes are equally nice. One of each would be wonderful. I'm particularly proud of this story, so hopefully you all like it as well. Feel free to make suggestions, and if I find them intriguing I'll do my best to fit them in. Further chapters will introduce new kinks and new characters. Thanks to all of my fans, hope you enjoy!

- Slappy*

*


Jack Rawlins was staying at his mother's expensive Miami home for a few weeks during summer break this year. He was now twenty one years old, and nearly through with the college experience. Part of him wanted to spend time around Virginia with his friends at Virginia Tech, but the other part was vastly homesick. And, seeing as he'd been in talks with the Atlanta Braves organization to join their Triple A team in Richmond, he felt like this summer might be one of the last chances he'd have to spend a lot of time at home.

This coming week his mother was out of town on some business, and she was relying on Jack to watch his baby sister who would otherwise be home alone. Of course, "baby sister" perhaps wasn't the best term. Rose had just turned eighteen, though Jack had missed her birthday due to a baseball game he needed to attend, and she was probably far from a baby now. However, Jack had not seen his sister for nearly two years now, and he was looking forward to spending time with her.

The same went for Jack's brother, and Rose's twin, Roger. The younger boy, however, was spending a month at a writing workshop over the summer, which was a prerequisite for his Advanced Writing classes he'd be taking in college the next year. This fact made it even more important that Jack be home at least for this week with his sister, because their mother did not want her baby girl alone at home all of that time; for her safety, and the safety of the house.

It was late Wednesday afternoon when Jack arrived at his beach-front apartment house and pushed the door open with one hand while dragging his suitcase with the other. That familiar scent of home invaded his nostrils quickly, and he took a deep breath as a satisfied smile caused attractive dimples to dot his stubbled cheeks. He left out an explosive breath before moving forward, his suitcase rolling behind him and his hand moving to push his dark sunglasses up onto his forehead.

He glanced around at the soft-colored walls and friendly portraits of his family. His smile straightened a bit, however, when he entered the comfortable living room and glanced up above the electric fireplace to see his strong father's face staring at him. He felt a catch in his throat for a moment and he blinked away a few tears before sliding his suitcase over to the side.

His father had passed away nearly ten years ago in a car accident. It had hit his family hard, and his mother had gone through a three year depression in the wake of the tragedy. Jack had done his best to take care of his family before he was even a teenager, and the experience had left its impression upon him. The dirty-blonde young man had become a very responsible young man, devoted to his duties, and became infinitely closer to his younger brother and sister.

The fact that he was so very close to his siblings and mother made it even harder that he rarely got to visit his home. However, he'd chosen baseball as a career, and in order to make that dream come true he had to work hard and make sacrifices. Because of his separation lately from his siblings, he was all that much more excited to learn that they'd both been accepted to Virginia Tech and would be accompanying him on his final year there.

Looking around the large, three room and two bathroom laden, apartment, Jack had a number of memories flood his mind, and he wandered about almost listlessly, just remembering and appreciating things. However, after a few minutes, he realized that the shower was running, so he grabbed his suitcase and lifted it down the pale yellow hallway and to his old room, which was now his brother's. He flicked on the light and tossed his pack onto the navy blue comforter before doubling back out of the room and a little further down the hall and knocked lightly with one knuckle on the bathroom door.

The shower had stopped and a light voice called out, "Umm, hello?" The girl within was obviously a bit worried that someone was inside her house.

"Rosie?" Jack called through the dark brown door. His voice was a bit childish, but still had a deep rumbling to it that Jack couldn't help.

He heard a startled gasp and then the door was yanked open and the small form of his currently drenched sister darted through the doorway and leapt into his arms. Jack stumbled back a bit, even as his strong arms wrapped around her waist and her legs wrapped around his own. As he held her like that, he could feel how slim she was, though her midriff was strong and toned beneath her towel. His piercing blue eyes caught her own playful blue pools and his heart melted a bit.

His darling little sister was extremely beautiful. He knew that his whole family just had an attractive set of genes, but she perhaps set a new standard. Wide almond-shaped eyes with long lashes batted cutely as she smiled at him. Bearing her pearly white teeth caused irresistible dimples to sprout from both cheeks which seemed to bore into Jack's heart. Her shin was slight, and her jaw longer than it was squared. A slim, caucasian nose was slightly upturned, but not obscenely so. Finally, her long bright blond hair fell in soaking wet locks about her cheeks and down to the middle of her back.

Glancing down, Jack also noticed that his baby sister had grown quite a bit in the time he'd been gone, and she now filled out her towel with two generous swells, creating a beautiful tunnel of pale cleavage. Her towel was wrapped tightly, sure, but Jack estimated she had to be a nice full B cup now, where as she was hardly an A cup the last time he was home. Noting that his thoughts had taken a turn for the worse, he intentionally diverted his eyes from the smooth bust being jut at him and locked his eyes instead on her passionate gaze once more, "Hey," he smiled, his own cheeks dimpling.

"Oh, wow!" She exclaimed, her eyes twinkling as she planted her wet head into his chest, her arms about his neck, hugging him tightly. "God, I've missed you Jackie! And you missed my birthday!" Her glare was no accusing, switching almost instantly as she raised a sexily curved eyebrow.

He swallowed hard, feeling a bit lost in his sister's eyes, and then a thought occurred to him and he glanced down at his sister's strong thighs which were wrapped around his hips. They were smoothly shaved, and the towel was riding up quite a large portion of the attractive legs. Jack assumed that she wasn't wearing anything beneath this towel and his heart beat spiked momentarily, knowing that his sister's wet cunt was pressing into his stomach at the moment.

Swallowing once more, he re-established eye contact, passing the momentary diversion off as shame, "I'm really sorry about that Rosie Posie." He apologized, "We were in the regional championships on your birthday and I had to be there. I'm the starting pitcher after all." She shrugged, causing her to rub up his body a bit.

A strong blush overcame her rather tanned cheeks then, and Jack thought at first that it was due to her own realization that she was rubbing herself against her brother. However, she soon said, "Jack, nobody has called me 'Rosie Posie' in years! No need to resurrect that particular bad habit." She grinned impishly and then gave him a delicious kiss on his rough cheek, "Hmm, time to shave Jackie," she chided. She thought for a moment about whether to continue punishing him or forgive and forget. Well, maybe not forget. "Well," she concluded, "you're here now, and that's what's important. We can talk about my birthday present later." She then slid down his body and he placed her gently on her feet. He thought that she seemed a bit weak at the knees for a moment, but she recovered and glanced at him with twinkling eyes and she bounced forward a bit, "Unless you've got something for me now?"

He groaned inwardly as she jiggled closer to him, his eyes desperately trying not to stare at that perky cleavage presented to him from the towel. "Er, well... no," he admitted, "I'm afraid I don't, but I've got some money saved up, so we'll do something spectacular." He smiled and leaned forward to give her a peck on the cheek as well, using the diversion to adjust the growing bulge in his jeans. "Oh, and I guess we'll have to pick something up for Roger too. You know him better than anyone, so you can help me." He smiled and turned to go down the hall, "Let me know when you're done cleaning up, I should take a shower as well."

Rose giggle and nodded appreciatively, "Okay Jackie!" She beamed and then twirled back into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Before looking away, Jack couldn't help but notice that her towel had ridden up quite a bit when he'd held her, and both delicious loaves of her tanned ass jiggled as she hurried into the bathroom. Jack couldn't help admiring what a wonderfully pert ass she had, framed nicely by strong, wide hips.

Moving down the hall toward the living room, he groaned to himself and almost wanted to punch himself in the balls. He shouldn't have these thoughts about his sister. It was just plain wrong. Especially a sister that he thought of almost as a daughter. He'd taken care of her during those rough years that his mother was practically incapacitated. He'd had to buy her her first training bra, he'd even bathed her in that first year before she began showering by herself. Of course, she wasn't a woman then, no curves, no sexy eye lashes, and the only thing that said she was different from him was the tight snatch nestled between her thighs, where as Jack and his brother had peckers.

At that point, Jack hadn't really understood the differences between male and female bodies, but he learned quick. He asked his aunt numerous questions over the phone, especially about that special memory that he and Rose would always share, of her very first freak out when she woke to bloody sheets. He'd freaked out as well and immediately run to ask his mother, however, she was napping and so he had resorted to the long distance phone call to his Aunt Patty. She'd walked him through it and he ran to the store to pick up some tampons for Rose.

Those years were very trying, however now everything had become good again. They'd all coped with their loss in one way or the other, and now things were pretty much back to normal. Jack's mother had finally shaken herself out of her depression and buried herself in work for a year, rebuilding her real estate business which had been left with her partner for the time. Within two years' time, she had virtually moved on and began dating again. Jack wasn't too thrilled by this, but he enjoyed that his mother was happy again and didn't hate her boyfriends all that much.

Jack pushed all of those memories behind him for now. Now he was home, and everything was good for him. Disturbingly, however, the thoughts of his sister's perky breasts, gorgeous cleavage, adorable dimples, and her pert, rounded ass invaded his mind as he lay back on their soft, tan couch. He groins were stirring uncomfortably and he shifted a bit, shaking his head, trying to force the thoughts from his mind, feeling incredibly dirty. "Ugh!" He blurted out, frustrated with himself.

After a moment, his hand had found his zipper and snaked its way inside his pants as his head lay back and his eyes closed. Timidly, he took his almost fully-hard dick into one strong, calloused hand and squeezed it. In response, the shaft jerked and hardened to its full, thick length. He groaned softly, and pulled the fat, veiny cock from his pants. The cool air of the apartment hit his cock and he shivered a bit, noticing that he was already leaking a bit of precum from his swollen red tip.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He thought into the black abyss of his mind, and then began stroking his cock firmly. Accompanying his steady stroking, vivid pictures of his sister's ample rear wiggling in front of him entered his mind. She was teasing him, shaking that delicious, heart shaped ass back and forth just over his throbbing prick. He groaned and then her perky tits were placed on either side of his cock. They weren't big enough to consume his length, but the soft, warm, and pliable flesh felt divine on his sensitive skin and he groaned again. Glancing down, he saw that she was looking up at him with wide, innocent blue eyes, a dimple smile causing him to melt just before she consumed half of his length between her full, pouty lips.

He moaned lewdly, and felt his balls reaching their breaking point. He was about to come, and he barely cared that it would spray all over the living room. Then the bathroom door slammed shut and he about jumped out of his skin. Shoving his hard cock back into his pants, he sat up awkwardly, trying to shift his dick up into his waistband. Just a moment later, his sister bounced into the living room energetically. And Jack did mean -bounce-. She was only wearing a thin blue t-shirt that fell down around the top of her thighs. It was hard to tell whether or not she wore any panties beneath the thin garment, but it was quite obvious that she wore no bra.

Her thick young nipples were outlined beautifully in the material, due to the clinging of the wet shirt. Also, her breasts bounced quite freely with her motions, and Jack had to tear his eyes away from her chest as she approached. Her hair was half-dry, and half-wet, resulting in a sexy mess of long dark and bright locks cascading about her shoulders and back, adding to the dampness of the shirt. She moved toward him and hugged him affectionately as he stood up. When she pressed her tight little body into his muscular form, he caught scent of her sweet-smelling hair, and felt those pert tits pressing firmly into his abdomen. Quite suddenly, he exploded into his belly, his cock shooting hot loads of thick white cum up into his shirt, twitching in his waistband sporadically.

His knees felt a bit weak, but he tried not to let it show as he released the hug with a gentle smile and tried to move quickly away from his nubile sister. "Thanks," he said lamely, "I'll see you after my shower." He stumbled over the corner of the couch and recovered awkwardly before adding, "Maybe we'll watch a movie or something." Then he hurried down the hall, clutching at his spent cock.

Retreating into the bathroom, Jack pulled off his shirt and t-shirt, then wiped his belly and cock off with a tissue. Then he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and boxers down. Standing there naked he moved to the shower and turned it on to a warm temperature, turning both knobs carefully. As the room began to heat up and steam a bit, he checked his reflection in the large mirror behind the sink.

He ran his hand through his soft, dirty-blonde hair before scratching thoughtfully at his cheek. Glancing down at his limp dick, hanging just below a full, curly bush of brown pubes, he sighed. The thoughts of his sister's tight, flawless body were still lingering on his mind, and he couldn't shake them, despite his fervent trying. After a moment, he thought he may have found a solution, so he moved over to the shower and turn the "hot" knob almost all of the way down and then stepped into the tub.

The cold water blasting over his skin covered his body in goose bumps, and his heavy dangling balls tightened immediately, clutching to the warmth of his body instinctively. He shivered a bit, rubbing at his arms fervently as the water seeped into his skin. To his chagrin, however, he still couldn't stop imagining his sister's magnificent ass. he imagined how well she could keep him warm in bed on a cold night as they spooned. Then that gentle cuddling began to grow more playful in his mind. The cold water was bearing down on him, but even as he shivered, he felt his cock twitching and swelling. In his mind, he was flipping his young, blonde sister over onto her knees and pushing the tip of his thick dick against her tight little pucker.

"God!" He thought, "She probably has such a tight ass!" His throat let out a rumbling groan, and he wrapped a strong hand around his cock once more. He then turned around and turned the heat back up in the shower. He then began to stroke himself like a horny teenager under the warming jets.

His toes curled under his feet and he placed one hand firmly against the wall for support as he caressed his organ with slick one slick wet hand. Within his mind, his cock was pumping in and out of his sister's dark, puckered hole, and he clenched his dick a bit tighter to simulate the sensation. It didn't take long for this firm hand fucking to cause his, now loosened, balls to twitch and explode into the tiles of the shower wall, coating it with several blasts of thick, stringy cum.

A long groan rolled from his lips as he came, pumping his cock slowly to milk every last ounce from his balls. Jack continued to support himself against the slick shower wall for a few moments as his legs regained their strength. Then, after rinsing off once more, he turned off the faucets and pushed the shower curtain aside to step out.

As his feet touched the cold bathroom tiles, he looked up and froze, his heart skipping numerous beats as his jaw dropped. Standing in front of the sink and shaking her pert ass to and fro to the beat of some unheard beat, was his little sister. Her blonde hair was now almost fully dry, and it swung back and forth down her back, but it was not long enough to shield her beautiful, shaking ass which was outlined nicely against the long t-shirt. Her voluminous blonde hair was apparently hiding her earphones that were hooked up to the ipod in her left hand, and with her right hand she was busily brushing her teeth.

As Jack stood there frozen, one foot on the floor and the other still in the shower, he thought about retreating back behind the curtain until she left. However, just as he started moving, she did a flirty little spin, and looked straight at her muscled, and butt naked older brother, his cock dangling limply above heavy, swaying balls.

Her eyes grew large and shocked as she gasped, exclaiming, "Oh shit!" The swear was hardly heard, though because she choked on the toothpaste in her mouth, coughing violently before turning to spit it all out into the sink. Without looking back at her brother, she spit once more and then fled from the room, her cheeks flaming red, and her shirt dancing about her hips dangerously.

Jack let out an explosive breath as the door slammed behind the fleeing girl, and he slumped his shoulders in defeat, slouching from the shower and grabbing a towel to dry off with. It didn't take him long to dry off, and soon he was in his old room pulling out a pair of comfortable grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. He slid the sweats on and then yanked the shirt over his shoulders and head. Bracing himself, he crept silently down the hallway after a few moments of preparing. He had to remain calm and casual, he didn't want to freak his sister out or anything. So, he strode confidently into the dimly lit living room, he bare feet padding silently on the carpet.

Rose was lounging on the love seat, a bowl of popcorn sitting in her lap, the delicious scent wafting into the air and causing Jack's stomach to rumble. She was watching MTV, which was airing repeats of what seemed to be The Real World: Hollywood. Jack grinned amusedly and then moved toward her, clearing his throat and saying, "Mmm, thanks," he grabbed a large handful of popcorn before asking idly, "So what's up?"

Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers
12