Unconquered Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine," I whispered.

"Mmhmm!" She arched her spine, her tail twitching between her legs as she tried to make her breasts more prominent. And, to be fair, if anything was calling out for my attention, it was the deliciousness of Xora's chest. I had to arch my own back, stretching out my arms to keep her arms pinned above her head while also bringing my mouth down to fasten around one of her nipples. I sucked on her, then drew my mouth back, keeping my lips tight against her. Her breast rose with my head and I released the hold on her, marveling at the natural jiggle as her breast fell back to her chest. Xora actually squirted at the feeling, her thighs spreading, her pussy twitching as a thin jet of her girlcum splashed onto the silks.

"You're making a mess, Xora," I crooned. "A messy little shark - I bet you like fucking in the ocean so no one can see what a messy girl you are, huh?"

"Y-Yes..." She nodded, her eyes closed. "I've never...but I want to...I want you to fuck me in the depths of the sea, Ember."

I grinned. "Consider that on the list..." I sucked her other breast, my hands tightening around her wrists. I used my teeth against her, gently at first, then with more insistance, listening to her moans ratching up louder and louder. Her anima flared, bringing her the resistance to a mortal's bite while keeping the pleasure of it - riding a line between pain and delight. I released her breast and her wrists in the same moment. But before Xora had time to realize that I wasn't overpowering her, I had grabbed onto her knee, lifting her leg up, crooking it over my shoulder, pinning her down by putting my weight against her. I grinned as my other hand slid along her thigh.

"An eager little shark pussy, desperate for her unconquered's cock," I crooned. "Say it."

"I...I want your dick..." Xora bit her lower lip, her voice so soft that if it wasn't for the fact that I was attuned to every noise, every quiver, and every twitch that came from her body, I might not have heard it over the distant whirr of the Starshrike's engine. My other hand reached down to tug my loincloth back and away - freeing the immense red length of my cock. I let it slap down against her sex - teasing her as I grinned down at her.

"Sorry, didn't quite hear that over the sound of your cunny dripping," I said, licking my lips. "Or your tail thrashing."

Xora turned her head to the side, almost mashing herself against her pillow. Her hands, no longer trapped above her head, stretched outwards just enough to hook her blunt claws on the headboard. Metal scraped and screeched and she gasped out: "Fuck me!"

I snorted, lifting my cock with one hand, then smacking the very tip of it against the eager blue bead that was her clit. Xora's eyes widened and her back arched, hard. Her thighs twitched and her toes curled near my head as her other leg kicked into the wall hard enough to make a clunk I was sure that anyone one room over could hear. "What was that?" I asked.

"Fuck me! Fuck your little Amythest slut!" She moaned. "Fill my shark womb with your hot, hot cum!" She nodded. "Gods, breed me!"

I grinned and felt a pulse of purest lust throb through my dick, starting right around my balls and sweeping upwards. "How could I say no to that?" I purred, reaching down to hold my cock by the base. I rocked my hips backwards, slipping and sliding the tip of my cock against her pussy. She was so slick, so wet, so damned eager that my dick felt as if it was gliding along a frictionless surface. But before I could slide into her, Xora's instincts completely took over. The leg that she hadn't crooked over my shoulder wrapped around my back, using the strength of her thighs, her calves, to draw me into her with a harsh slurp. My balls rebounded off her ass and I could see the whites of her eyes as Xora's teeth clenched, her back arched, her whole body quivering as she took me.

"F...Fuck!" I hissed.

"How can you still feel so fucking huge?" She whispered, looking up into my eyes once she had recovered somewhat. Her hands released the headboard, wrapping around my neck, drawing me in - and I didn't need the encouragement. I began to slam into her, my hips driving against her with enough force that the bed creaked and groaned, like a ship under a storm. My balls rebounded off her ass with a wet smack smack smack noise, while Xora's fingers crooked and her claws dug into my red skin, drawing furrows that seared with pain - which only ratcheted my own pleasure higher. Xora moaned, wantonly, wordlessly. There was no way she could express what she was feeling - save for the raw, animal music of her lust.

Her back arched and she came yet again. Her girlcum slipped along the base of my dick, dripped from my balls, and soaked through the sheets. The bed made a low whining noise as I slammed into her faster and faster, the smacking noise of our bodies impacting one another blurring into a single, constant, rythmic pulse-beat. Xora's breath caught with every impaling thrust, her eyes going more and more out of focus. But she had found a word, a word that expressed what she was feeling.

"Ember, Ember, Ember! Yes! Ember!"

She shuddered.

Her legs drew taut.

And the pleasure that had been boiling in my balls reached its own peak. Cum shot into her and my eyes closed tight as I threw my head back. My teeth ground against one another and my gums ached as I felt as if every muscle in my body had been jammed with electrical current. My balls clenched up against my thighs, pulsing in time with the hammering of our hearts - I could feel the feathery twitch, twitch, twitch of Xora's cunt against the base of my dick, the little clench clench of her own aftershocks. Our hearts were one. Our bodies were one. Our souls were one.

My cum frothed around my shaft, seeping past and around the blue-gray cunny that gripped me, joining her clear juices as they dripped from my balls. Xora gasped, softly, her eyes half lidded, her entire body laying slack beneath me.

"Did...did you just..." She panted. "Knock me up?"

Her soulgem glowed and then projected the word for 'no.'

"Oh..." Xora blinked, her eyes going almost crossed as she tried to read the floating image.

"You know what that means?" I asked, grinning shakily, my body gleaming with sweat.

"No," Xora whispered.

"It means that...we'll have to try again," I said. Then, hurriedly, I whispered. "A-And by that I mean, uh...Xora, is it okay if we...don't have kids yet? I'm, like, nineteen years old and have to battle the entire Regency and establish a kingdom of justice and light. I wanna have kids after that."

Xora blushed. Hard. She nodded hurriedly. "W-When you put it like that-"

I laughed. She laughed.

And once more, we kissed.

***

June was lounging in the briefing room, reading one of her many books, when I came in after my shower. I was dressed in my shorts and nothing else, my hands slipping through my hair to make sure that the slick strands laid flat. "June!" I said, cheerfully.

"Please tell me you don't need a morning after potion for Xora," June said, not looking up from her book.

"Morning af- oh, no! No her, soulgem said she wasn't knocked up," I said, nodding and giving her a quick thumbs up. "And we've agreed, we'll-"

'I don't need to know how you're going to avoid impregnating...anyone," June said, closing the book with her pointer fingers, letting the spine of it rest against her knees. She looked at me, her eyes narrowing. "Ever."

"Right!" I said, giving her a thumbs up.

"Also, aren't you supposed to be trained raw by Goat?" June asked. "Not fucking your Amytheist?"

"It was Xora day!" I said.

"What on-"

"A day for focusing on Xora!" I said, nodding. "I declared it. I can do that. I'm the Unconquered."

June groaned, her tail twitching behind her. She laid her head back, so that it dangled almost completely over the edge of the back of her chair.

"Well, Xora's sleeping now," I said. "So Xora day is on hold - and I realized, I need a plan."

"Oh gods, you just realized that now?" June asked, her head snapping up.

"Of course not!" I said, grinning as I swung my leg over the back of a chair before plopping down in the seat. I clapsed my hands before me on the table. "I need to know a bit more before I make any plans. So, I came to the smartest girl on the ship who isn't currently fucking my Saris!"

June smirked. "Ceaith having fun, huh?" She sighed. "All right. What do you need to know about, sunboy?"

"The Regency," I said, nodding. "What is it? How did it happen, exactly? How does it work? How many soldiers does it have? Why is the Regent such an asshole?"

June sucked on her lower lip. "All right...well." She drew herself upright and swung herself around, so that she was facing me directly. "The story begins one Cycle ago, during the time of the Tenth Unconquered, the Good King Bahul." As she spoke, the projection table shimmered to life and projected the figure of the Good King Bahul. He was as I had heard in all the stories: Tall, broad shouldered, olive brown in coloration, with midnight black hair and a really fine mustache. He was clad in a steel chest-plate that was scultped to show off his muscles, and he held a spear in one hand, a sword in the other. His grin was almost infectious.

"Bahul shattered the chains of evil and toppled wicked gods across the whole of the Land," June said. "He forged the Realm - the greatest kingdom since the Ninth Unconquered - and he settled in to rule it with his five Lunar wives. But then came the Usurpation. His vizir, the scheming and wicked man who would later become Regent, had Bahul and his wives assassinated. The whole palace burned down during the attack, and when it was done, Samsara was in chaos. The Regent emerged with half his face burned off - that's why he wears that mask - and began to assert control. He had the loyalty of several generals. Those who didn't...well..."

Bahul faded. In his place stood the familiar bulk of the Regent and the two people who had been at his side. The first, the fox girl with the green kimono and the brilliant red fox tail, was smiling wickedly. The second, the person of an unknown gender who was clad in tight black leathers and surrounded by mist and shadows, was holding two knives in a reverse grip. Their eyes were as pitiless as I remembered.

"The One Tailed Kitsune," June said, frowning. "She was once a member of a kitsune tribe, who sliced off the tails of her sisters and took their power into herself - but her own tails shriveled off. That tail she's wearing is a fake. But she's one of the most terrifyingly powerful thamaturges in the whole Land. She is the only known person to have cast the spell Broken Winged Crane and she has destroyed three whole cities using the Song of Brass and Smoke." She shook her head. "She's completely and utterly evil."

I gulped. "Do I want to know what those spells do?"

"No," June said.

"And what about...them?" I asked, nodding to the shadowed figure.

"Kergalian Rexatox Mishur Vilemarsh Kyife," June said, her voice growing bitter. "The Regent's primer assassin. She's become one with darkness, to such a degree that she's mostly shadow herself now. She's also the one who runs the Regency's secret police and espionage services. But if you ever cross daggers with her, know...they're dipped in devil venom, extracted from Third Circle worldspirits of the Screaming Void. One droplet of it can kill a mortal at the date of their birth, retroactively. If she sinks one into you, you'll have until your mana fades to get an antidote before you die. Horribly."

The image of the Regent and his two underlings faded. In their place came Jerin Kah and Granite Stonefist, and behind them were hundreds of others. Each one had a curious elemental twist to them. Then behind those were thousands others, their forms receeding into the background of the projected display. "The armed forces of the Regency are made up of the Infused Knights, who lead the Legions themselves. Infused Knights are created, as we've learned, by drawing the essence of a hundred or so mortals and concentrating them in a single loyal soldier. Vile...but effective. The Legions are more prosaic: Ten thousand soldiers per Legion, ten legions in total. Each soldier is armed depending on their rank and station - ranging from those spear-chuckers you saw in Samsara to crossbowers to artillerists to warstrider pilots." Each one was panned before me. Crossbowers were armoed lightly in skintight leather, a heavy arbalast in their arms with a box magazine. Artillerists were broad shouldered, shirtless people with gas masks, standing around a heavy duty vortex bow, mounted in the ground. Warstrider pilots were beautiful, slender men and women in skintight, armored outfits, standing near the feet of immense, humanoid statues.

I gulped. "That's a hundred thousand people."

"Oh, no, the Legions are far larger than that," June said, cheerfully. "We're not counting auxileries, mercs, garrison troops, local regiments, noble partisanos, soldat caste flying islanders-"

"Right, got it, how much are we actually looking at?" I asked, holding up my hands.

"Uh, nearly a million in arms, with enough magitech weaponry to incierate the Land three times over. Oh, also, throw in the Sky Navy, and we're looking at one point three million, with enough magitech weaponry to-"

"Five times over, right," I said, shaking my head a bit. "Okay. I have a plan now."

June rolled her eyes. "Great. Fantastic. You have a plan."

I grinned at her. "Hey. I'm the Unconquered." I pointed down at the map. "The Legions can't have been entirely created by the Regent. The Regency has only existed for a century - I've seen how hard it is to make magitech weaponry, and I've got the feeling that there's no way that this could have been made instantly without an Unconquered and his Lunars working at it. Right?" June nodded, slowly. "That means that these armies, they're loyal to the Unconquered. Not to the Regent. Yes, they've been serving him, but that's because he's been peddling lies about what the Land needs for decades. We just need to find the Legion that is the most bitter, convince them to swap. Team up with the Infused Knights that Jerin Kah's talking too and we'll have a power base."

June blinked at me.

"What?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Sorry, just..." June's tail started to twitch again. "Unconquered."

I felt that creeping dread, the familiar feeling, the worry. The worry that I wasn't Ember anymore. That being the Unconquered had warped me. But I didn't have time to worry about that. There was a world to save. I stood and rolled my shoulders. "You and Goat keep sharing war stories. Got an idea on which Legion might do it?"

June bit her lip. "The Piss Boot Legion."

"The...I...the what?" I asked.

June nodded. "The Seventh Legion has been the shit-assignment for years. They're stationed in the far north, where the icefalls and the fae are constantly a problem. Half of them have married Yeti, that's how fucking desperate they are for something, anything to do out there."

"...why are they called the Piss Boot Legion?" I asked.

"Oh, most of them purchase a mutation that lets them piss fire, and, well, the first thing to go in the cold is your-"

"Okay!" I said, holding up my hands. "I'll go and set a course North!"

***

The Starshrike turned north and, far from Samsara, kicked the engines to high gear. And, sadly, Xora day simply did not last forever and training went back on. I meditated on the nature of an empty room, filled it with my perception. I balanced the concept of past and present on an arm until it ached, then switched to the other, before finally flicking the concepts away from me, so that the pain would have been felt hours before, throbbing through my body while I stood in the shower - which had been confusing and alarming the first time I had felt it.

The hardest task for me was to kneel in a darkened room and try to empty it. Goat turned the light on, made me look at everything, fusing it into my brain with a flick of his forehead, then shoved me to my knees. "I am going to turn off the light. When I turn it back on in an hour, I want this room to be completely empty. Understand?"

"Right," I said. "What if I fuck it up?"

"Ten thousand pushups," Goat said, cheerfully. "Spread through chapter two and chapter three, specifically clustered around when you and Chirp are-"

"Right, right!" I said, holding up my hand, blushing. I did not want to know how Goat knew when I had been most...with Chirp. Though, I also had no idea how Goat had managed to par my life down into chapters. He had shown me the basics of the technique, which he called Outlining Wholeness Stance. But when I had tried it, my head just hurt like someone had stuck it into a vice, and then been filled with the sound of a thousand, screaming people. They all seemed quite furious about something had done, but they had spoken a language I hadn't understood - but it had taken me nearly a minute to shut them out, and by the time I was done, I had been bleeding from both ears. I shuddered at the memory.

Goat put his hand on my head, turned it forward, then turned off the light.

I closed my eyes and began to empty the room from my mind. It was harder than you'd think to forget everything in a room if you were actively trying to do it, which was an infuriating paradox that would bedevil me for the rest of my life. If you had asked me to recall everything that was in one of the Starshrike's rooms after, like, an hour after I left it, I'd have gaped at you and gone 'uhhh.' But now that I needed to actively forget it, the details kept barging into my brain. Like the little crinkled pillow on the foot of the bed, which still had puncture marks from where Chirp had bitten down on it to muffle their moans.

The door opening and shutting was so fast that I barely had time to register it. I opened my eyes into the darkness, but then felt delicate, cool hands pressing against my shoulders. I tensed. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Shh..."

The soft, shy voice...

It sounded like Chirp. My heart hammered and I gulped slightly. My cock twitched ever so slightly - and I knew why they wouldn't want me to make any noise. It had to have taken all of their efforts to slip past Goat, who would not want them helping me. I opened my mouth again, then closed it as I felt their fingers finding my throat. They crooked and hooked on the collar of my shift, then lifted it up and over my head with an aching, teasing slowness. I was barely able to lift my arms, my heart was beating so fast. My skin tingled with the cool caress of the room. Gooseflesh prickled along my back and I felt my muscles tightening in eager anticipation. But Chirp didn't lean into me. They didn't kiss me. They just tossed the shift away and I heard them breathing slowly, steadily.

I set my hands on my thighs and tried to focus on forgetting the room.

It had gotten fucking easy.

Now, all I could do was think of Chirp's slender, ltihe body. Their slow, steady breathing. My back tightened more and more, an eager tension buzzing through my spine. Where would they touch me first? The anticipation dragged the moment outward, like a line of silk on the edge of a gleaming, sharp knife. Then the silk parted - and Chirp's fingers crooked on the edges of my loincloth. I had to move, then. My palms pressed to the silk and I lifted my knees up ever so slightly, my toes digging into the carpet as I did so. The loincloth slipped past my bony hips. Down my legs. I lifted one foot and it caught on a toe for a heart stopping moment.