Unconquered Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaquline laughed. "My father is not a man who puts much stock in chastity, in any of its forms," she said, her hips rolling in the most delightful way. "And neither do I. After all, why bother with restraint. We all have but one turn on the wheel. We might as well enjoy it." She paused, so that I bumped right into her back. This allowed her to grind against me, lifting her hand up to caress my cheek. "And don't you want to slide that big fat Unconquered cock of yours right into my mortal pussy and fuck me so hard that no other man will ever be able to compare?" She bit her lower lip. My cock had been achingly hard before her rump had started to grind against me. Now I felt like I was about to faint. My head spun and the twin voices of 'you love this woman' and 'you want to fuck this woman' sang in my ears, a sympathetic chours that left me with no choice but to...but...to...

My eyes closed and I put my hands on Jaquline's shoulders. "W-Wait..." I whispered.

She stepped away, my fingers slipping off her bared shoulders. She turned and grinned at me. "What?"

"I..." I gulped. "I can't. I...my five Lunars...I need to find them. The Regent knows that there is an Unconquered out there. And that means that he's going to have his eyes peeled and his agents looking for every single Lunar out there. And the Rose of Versail is my Agate, one of my Lunars, I..." I ducked my head forward. "I wish, badly, to make love to you. A lot." I grinned, shakily. "More than a lot. I want to fuck you until you can't stand properly."

"A delightful promise..." Jaquline purred.

"But..." I closed my eyes, forcing the words out past a thousand years of youthful, masculine programming that filled me -- the Gods, the Sun himself, had crafted humans my age to usually want to fuck and fuck and fuck until our balls ached. The very idea of turning away this gorgeous woman made my whole body ache in impotent fury. "But I cannot let the Rose wander around, unaware of the danger he's in. He's my Lunar. I may not be a woman. I may be straight. But I cannot spend time with you if-"

"The Rose is safe, Ember," Jaquline said, her voice filled with a giggling amusement.

I blinked, snapping my head up.

"How do-" I stammered.

"Because he fucks me every night," Jaquline said, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Why do you think he helps to defend this particular city, rather than some other one?" She grinned. "So. If you rail me, my lovely Unconquered, then you will meet your Rose." She leaned up on her toes and nipped my nose. "And he'll be forced to settle for sloppy seconds."

I gulped.

"So..." She turned and started to walk away.

"Right." I stood, solemnly, in the corridor. Then I started to do a little dance, kicking out my heels as I followed after the gorgeous, redheaded Princess.

***

Princess Jaquline's room was situated near the left side of her palace, with a view of the village and the world beyond. From the height of a dire horse's back, the vast northern forests were utterly beautiful, even at night. Snow speckled the trees and the stars were out in force, with Agate and Lapis shining overhead, casting a mixed, muted light that mixed delightfully with the warm torches of the room proper. The ceiling was thatched, but the floor was all stone tile, but the tile was warm under my feet. I would have expected stone to be quite chill -- but then I had no time to focus on anything but the sight of Jaquline rolling her shoulders and, in a single sinuous movement, letting her kimono drop to the floor around her ankles.

The daughter of King Carmisan was as delicious naked as she was clothed. And she had already left my heart thundering in my chest and my skin tingling. Like I'd suddenly gotten too small for my bones.

Her rump was heart shaped and perfect, and her hips swelled outwards with more than enough room to squeeze and grip and nuzzle. Her feet were dainty and her toes were painted a bright red, to match her crimson hair, which caught the torchlight of the room and glowed. She looked like a creature of flame and ice, with her skin glittering with a million freckles, constellations that whirled along her back, speckled over her rum, and even kissed the backs of her claves. Her flanks, though, I noticed had a pair of winding, sinuous tattoos of vines. Rose blooms swelled from each of them.

"Well?" she asked, reaching back to lift up the huge mane of red hair that spilled along her shoulders, brushing her fingers through it and letting it drop back. She glanced over at me, her grin impish. "How do I compare to your lunar mates?"

I reached out instinctively, stopping Ceaith from walking right past me and into Jaquline's arms. Ceaith bumped into my arm and then bit down on my wrist, growling softly. My eyes widened as I felt her teeth pressing against my skin, the sharpness of her canines almost drawing blood. "Gods fucking ow, Ceaith!" I grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, trying to pry her off my arm while Jaquline sat down on the bed with a wry little smirk, watching as I struggled to get Ceaith off my arm. But my Lapis was singleminded and determined in her clamping down, and as I struggled, both Xora and Chirp slipped into the room. Xora sat next to Jaquline, blushing, her fingers tapping together with nervous energy. Chirp, nearly as flustered as Xora, leaned in to whisper to Jaquline, who laughed, then murmured loudly enough for me to hear.

"Oh, no, no, that's normal."

Ceaith released my wrist as I levered her up into the air. I wrung out my arm, trying to get rid of the pain. "Ceaith!" I said. "Do I need to splash your face in a horse trough? Gods!"

"I do get a little crazy around hotties, but...look at her!" Ceaith whispered to me.

"You are lovely!" Jaquline said, her finger tracing along one of Xora's biceps. "Though, I am curious to see what kind of makeup the Unconquered can give. Most men are a bit..." She pursed her lips. "Sartorially challenged. Though, there is a tailor in the withers section of town who can almost give me a run for my money." She grinned. "I didn't know I would be getting so many lovely ladies in addition to an Unconquered..."

Xora giggled and smiled at her. "Well, a lovely lady, a Sari...and...Ceaith!" She giggled again, her hand covering her mouth.

"Hey!" Ceaith said as I dropped her onto the ground. Ceaith landed with her normal, catlike grace, then stood, brushing her fingers along her hair, her ears perking up. She grinned. "I thought you said that you don't swing that way..." She strutted forward, her yellow/blue eyes glittering with eager lust. Her tongue slid along her lips as she caught Jaquline's chin, tilting her head backwards as she crooned down to her. "But I guess being in the presence of two goddesses must have turned your head faster than you thought?"

"Honey..." Jaquline stood with a liquid smoothness that matched Ceaith's own feline attitude. Her hand caught the back of Ceaith's hand, pressing the other woman's palm against her freckled cheek. Ceaith tensed, her ears flitting up as her tail stopped its near constant twitching. Jaquline's grin was wicked. "I said I didn't swing that way -- but I never said anything about not enjoying the touch of a women." Her voice was husky. "I meant that I don't bottom. I top." She stepped forward just a bit, letting Ceaith's hand slide from her cheek to the back of her head. And yet, somehow, Jaquline seemed to still be in charge as she took Ceaith's other arm, squeezing her wrist. "But maybe you're more of a kitten than I thought."

Ceaith trembled, her eyes widening. "I'm so gay..." She whispered.

Jaquline laughed -- a throaty, hungry laugh.

"Wait, if...you top..." Chirp said, their voice quavering. "How are you...going...I mean...Ember..." They trailed off.

Jaquline smirked past Ceaith.

And she snapped her finger -- a single commanding click.

"Wha-" was about all I got out before Xora, Chirp and Ceaith had me stripped and pinned to the bed.

I was naked. I was tied up. And my cock thrust into the air -- an eager, aching shaft of bright red cockflesh. Jaquline sat next to my hip, her legs drawn up underneath her. Her finger slid in slow, gentle circles around and around and around my cock, not quite touching my dick, her eyes glittering as she looked down at my face. She wasn't even examining my cock -- as if she simply needed to look into my eyes to know everything she needed to know. Xora tightened up the ropes that were binding my arm above my head, then settled down next to me. I gulped, then glanced over at Chirp, who was looking faintly shocked as they finished tying off my legs.

Ceaith, who was sitting patiently behind Jaquline, leaned over and whispered into her ear. Jaquline laughed, softly. "Of course, my kitten. You can take either Chirp or Xora off to enjoy them. There's some toys in the closet over there." She smiled as Ceaith slipped away from the bed, prowling over to the closet. As it opened, Jaquline closed her palm around my cock. Normally, I was...empowered by the feeling of a woman's hand closing around my cock. The fact that almost none could touch their palm with their fingertips with my cock in the way was something to take pride in. But Jaquline took me into her grasp with such confidence, such eagerness, such raw strength of character, that I felt nothing but awe for her.

Which just made me harder.

"You're blessed by the horse lords," Jaquline murmured. "Good. You have a hard time being raised among the horse-folk without getting at least some of a size queen vibe." She leaned forward, her voice warm and hot in my ear. "You're easily the largest male I've ever taken. I'm quivering with excitement. And I can feel your excitement -- the pulse of your beat through your veins. The drip of your pre..." She chuckled as I closed my eyes and let a tiny mewling moan out of my mouth. "Ah, you make such lovely noises, Ember."

She grinned. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes..." I whispered, nodding. My arms tensed against the bindings that were fastened around my wrists. But they had been tied by Lunars, allowing their animas to flow and magic to guide their fingertips. I was honestly not sure if I could rip myself free without damaging the bed or flaring my own anima. Or both. And so, I simply let the ropes strain against me as I looked up into Jaquline's hungry green eyes.

"I expected the Unconquered to be considerably more forceful. More confident. More-"

I licked my lips, then let every single fucking dirty thought that I had ever had about Jaquline escape then. "I want to rip myself our of these bonds. Pin you onto your back. And I want to fuck you. I want to put you into a mating press and I want to slap your ass with my balls so fucking hard that you're bruised. I want to screw you into the bed so hard they'll need a prybar to leverage you out -- assuming they don't tear the mattress out of the flames. I want to worship every inch of your body, suck on the tips of your breasts, and drink from your pussy as if you were a goddess of fertility and I was starving. Then...and then..." I leaned my head up. "And only then...will I really get down to actually fucking your brains out. Once I've warmed up."

Jaquline had been jerking me off the entire time -- her hand pumping up and down my shaft, squeezing on the way down to draw my foreskin back ever so slightly, then pumped back up, and it grew faster and faster as she leaned forward, panting, her eyes hooded.

"And then you'd knock me up?" she whispered.

"I'd breed you harder than I'd breed Ceaith," I hissed.

"What?" Ceaith asked, dropping the strapon she had fished from the closet.

"Yesss!" Jaquline hissed, then leaned in close, her voice hot and eager. "What if I was gay too?" She grinned. "Would you pin me down and fuck me anyway?"

I nodded, eagerly. "Anything."

"Fuck that's hot." Jaquline leaned in close and kissed me.

"Wait, what?" Ceaith asked, again.

Jaquline's mouth and mine mashed together and our tongues didn't meet. They fought. The tip of her tongue tried to get past mine, and mine wrapped against hers as much as I could as her teeth almost clacked against mine, our lips bruising against one another. When she drew back, I was gasping for breath and her lower lip was bleeding sluggishly, her hand almost blurring up and down my cock. I shuddered and threw my head back, letting the pleasure peak and crest inside of me. My back arched and my balls clenched as Jaquline smirked and watched as the cum spurted up into the air, then splashed down onto my chest. She tilted my cock slightly upwards, so the next spurt splashed along my belly and my chest, leaving me feeling sticky and warm. Tension bled from my muscles as I slowly relaxed -- though a tiny golden flicker shrouded my cock as I focused and let magic flow through me, not wanting to be done.

Not just yet.

Jaquline snapped her finger and grinned as Xora and Ceaith both leaned in, beginning to lick and kiss at my chest, moaning as they tasted my cum and my sweat. I panted, quietly, looking down at them as Jaquline grinned. "You have such attentive wives. Is that some Unconquered magic?"

"I-"

"No!" Chirp lifted their head, her red eyes flashing. They crawled atop me, their knees pressing into my belly, their palms pressed near their knees. Fortunately, Chirp was light weight and I was the Unconquered, so I was able to keep their weight on my belly without wheezing like a bellows. Chirp gasped in, then spat out: "Ember has never used magic for anything but protecting the weak and battling evil! He's never tried to talk me into being a girl, or Ceaith into being straight or bisexual or anything, and he's never ever been cruel to me or any of the rest of his wives. I know some Unconquered might treat their Lunars like tools, but not Ember."

"Thanks Chirp," I wheezed.

"I...love him." Chirp blushed, hard. "I love him more than the sun and the moons, and more than the gods. I'd die for him, in a heart beat. Because Ember isn't just the Unconquered. He's a good man."

"Chirp..." I whispered -- feeling the weight of their body beginning to compress my lungs as my magic ebbed slightly.

Jaquline was grinning wryly at Chirp. "I was actually thinking he might have used his Unconquered magic to preform what my mother refers to as the celestial bliss trick." Her eyes glittered. "You know. The thing where he-"

"Oh!" Chirp's eyes were wide. Their ears perked up. "Oh! ...oh, uh..."

"Can't breath..." I wheezed softly.

"Oh!" Chirp squeaked and turned into their small, fluffy bat form, flapping into the air -- which gave room for Jaquline to swing her thigh wide. Her bare, hairless sex -- decorated only with a rose tattoo where her pubic hair would have been -- hung above my cock, dripping her arousal onto my still achingly hard dick.

"Well, I'm convinced," Jaquline crooned.

Without warning, hesitation, or hint of trepidation, Jaquline sat herself down onto my cock. The movement was smooth and flowing and it ended with her thighs slapping against mine with a meaty thock. Her eyes shut and her face tightened into a mask of pleasure -- while my own teeth clenched together. My fingers tightened into fists and my knuckles strained, turning almost white against the pressure I was putting on them. The feeling of Jaquline's tight, eager cunt around my shaft was...silky. Smooth. Slippery and wet. Warm. Eagerness. Pure, incarnate eagerness. I panted, looking up at her, at the halo of red hair that flared around her head. Backlit by the torches, she looked almost like she had fox ears.

She grinned down at me, a crescent smile in the shadowed darkness of her face.

"Hows that?" she whispered.

I answered by jackhammering my hips up into her. I might have been tied down, I might have been only able to use a fraction of my strength, but I was still the Unconquered. And I could still tap into the deep reserves of primordial power that seethed through my veins. Magic burned along my arms and my thighs, tingling and blazing as my anima flared -- shining through the skin of my lover, outlining my massive dick inside of her as I bounced her onto my cock. Jaquline threw her head back, her fingernails digging into my chest as her first orgasm burned through her. There was no restraint, no pause, no attempt to be demure.

Jaquline screamed her pleasure. Her bliss. She voiced it, fully and articulately. "Oh fucking gods, Unconquered. Yes! Yes! Slam your solar cock into my eager mortal cunny. Fucking demolish me with your godlike skill. Ah! Yes! Yes! I'm fucking on fire!" She cupped her breasts, squeezing them eagerly -- as beside me, I heard the slick sound of a dildo slipping into Xora's pussy, Xora's more demure, quiet moans filling my ears. Chirp, still in their bat form, watched from the roof, perched near one of the rafters. Jaquline found the tip of her breast, pinching her nipples between two fingertips, tugging on it slightly as she let her other sway and bounce in time with my motions.

"How does my pussy feel, Unconquered?" Jaquline gasped. "As good as one of your Lunars?"

"Yes!" I hissed, thrusting into her -- the strain of moving with so much of my body tied up pushing my magical reserves to their limits. My balls swung up and smacked into her heart shaped rump with every thrust, and I felt the cum within boiling eagerly. I wanted to cum inside of Jaquline so fucking badly. I flexed my fingers, grinning as I fucked into her. "Is this what they call topping from the bottom?"

Jaquline laughed, huskily. "You cheeky little sun-touched fucker..." She grinned, hard, showing off her sharp, sharp canines. She reached up, stretching her arms behind her back, moving with a languid, unhurried grace -- as if she was sitting on a chair, not being slammed into by the divine cock of the eleventh Unconquered. "Chirp!"

The bark of command in that voice was enough to snap Chirp into their humanoid form. They remained perched on the rafter, their hands gripping the wooden slat, their eyes wide. They were so very excited -- their thighs were mashed together, their small, pinkish nipples achingly hard, even from this distance I could see their want.

"Get down here," Jaquline crooned, her cunt tightening around me as she bit her lower lip -- riding the orgasm that rushed through her with the acclaim of an experienced sailor during a storm tossed sea. Chirp slipped off the rafter, while Xora wailed her pleasure -- and I glanced to the side, just long enough to see how Ceaith was playing and fondling with Xora's breasts, slamming into her eagerly from behind, the strapon glistening with Xora's pussy juice.

Chirp landed beside Jaquline as Jaquline reached back and squeezed my balls. "You wanna cum inside my royal pussy, don't you?" she grinned, riding me as I fucked up into her. I nodded, my breath coming in ragged, eager gasps.

"Yes..."

"You wanna cuck the Rose bad don't you?" Jaquline purred.

"You're mine," I snarled.

Jaquline smirked.

Her sex clenched around me -- like a silken fist, gripping my cock as she closed her eyes, her face concentrated entirely on her own body. The orgasm I was trying to keep at bay rocketed through me, unleashed by the touch of her dainty hand, the squeeze of her palm. And that was it. I was done. My seed shot upwards-

And splashed against Chirp's shocked face.

Jaquline had, the moment before my climax, slid up and off my cock, her other hand cupping the back of Chirp's head, pushing our adorkable batenby down to be level with the tip of my cock. My mouth opened in shock and I watched as the seed painted across Chirp's lips, across their cheeks. But Chirp wasn't about let things go lying down -- their mouth closed around my cock and their throat bobbed as they drank and drank and drank and drank. Their eyes slid slowly shut, but I saw them roll back into their head as they came from the taste of me alone.