Unconquered Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh..." I whispered.

Tayar grinned, turning to face me. Her breasts had just enough sag to accentuate their size, and her nipples were puffy and hard. Her sex began to gleam as she walked forward and I saw slowly sliding droplets of fluid dripping along her thighs. She prowled forward, her voice soft. "Do I not look as if I yern for you, my Unconquered?" She crawled up onto the bed, making he sway in my restraints. "Do I not look as if my cunt is soaked with need?"

"Uh..." I whispered again.

My cock was straining against my bandages, creating an alarming bulge -- and an even more alarming creak noise. Tayar leaned close, her voice soft. "I can do anything for you with a joy in my hear, Unconquered. Unburden yourself to me."

"I want you," I whispered, my voice a husky croak.

"Mm, flattering, but unspecific." Her finger teased along my cock, sliding up and down the bulge. My cock throbbed with even that fleeting, twice removed contact. My tongue darted along my lips as I looked into her warm, golden eyes. Her pearl soulgem seemed to glow all the brighter in the shadows of her face.

"Uh..." My brain whirled. "Uh, evil assassin come to kill me by suffocating me with your pussy?"

Tayar laughed. "Delightful. But a bit selfish on my case." She grinned. "But don't worry. I have a slight alteration to your idea." Her finger suddenly whipped up, pressing to my throat. "Oh, blasphemer, I have you at my mercy..." Her voice was cold and deadly and her face had a wicked, sensual sneer -- she looked pure evil and gods above, it was setting my head spinning. She swung her thigh wide as she straddled me, her sex dripping upon my bandages. Her breasts grazed against my bandaged chest as she leaned forward, her cold voice growing hot against my ear. "Have you ever heard of Fanecunt toxin?"

"N-No..." I whispered.

"You apply it to the insides of your sex. It's entirely harmless -- until it is touched by the cum of beeyour target, which awakens the toxin. It rushes up your cock, into your heart, and kills you. I am told the final orgasm is quite something. Shame no one has ever come back to tell it since the last Necromancer was killed." Her teeth flashed. "And you're all alone here, blasphemer. And once I have slain you, I shall be paid fifty times my weight in solid jade."

She reached down and tugged my bandages aside. My cock swung free and smacked against her bare rump with a meaty thump. There was no clear scar tissue or burns on my bright red dick -- but there was a definite, throbbing need for Tayar, visible in every straining vein on my cock. Tayar grinned down at me, grinding against me slowly. "Poor men. They cannot ever help themselves around me. I've killed at least a dozen this way. Though, sometimes, I do just enjoy strangling them as they fuck me." She purred. "That won't work on the Unconquered, though."

As she spoke, she rolled her hips up and down, up and down. Each motion glided her pussy lips against my cock, slipping me up with her juices. She panted, softly. "Mm, mmm, I'm already on a hair trigger. Ah. Ah!" She shuddered and I felt a frothing squirt of her girljuces, splashing against the tip of my cock, sliding down to drip along my balls. I gaped at her -- and my eyes actually flared with gold as I fed mana into my senses, trying to see if she was...

Had she just cum?

And I saw that I couldn't actually tell. Her acting was so good -- or she had actually just climaxed from teasing me. Either way, the truth remained murky. Seeing my flare and my gape, she smirked. "The bindu muscles can simulate an orgasm. And squirting. I can seem to cum on cue -- it's actually quite useful," she said, dropping her assassin character with such fluidity that it nearly gave me whiplash. However, as she spoke, she kept grinding against me. Teasing me. Driving me to utter fucking distraction. "You will not believe how often I've been hired by some wealthy noble because their sons or daughters are virgins into their twenties or their thirties." She shook her head.

"You fake it for them?" I whispered.

"Oh, no, it's for after," she said, grinning wickedly. "Usually, the parent comes in to see if I've successfully kindled their child's heterosexuality -- by and large, that tended to be the problem." She licked her lips. "So, I would lay in bed, moaning in pure bliss, and they would caress me and I'd trigger fake orgasms and quadruple by pay."

"Wow." I blinked. "S-So, uh...Fanecunt toxin isn't real, is it?"

She laughed. "Of course it is, you silly Unconquered."

And with that, she was back into her assassin persona. Her hands went to my throat and she growled. "Ready to die, blasphemer?"

"My Lunars will-" I started, trying to get into character as well.

"I've already dealt with your Lunars. I dosed Ceaith with a toxin that sent her into a cat's heat." She purred. "She's being nailed to the wall by half the male guards in the castle. They're just fucking her lesbian pussy for all that it's worth, dumping their cum into her cunny. Chirp and Xora, they were easy. I just hit them with sleeping darts and then chained them up in the kennel." She grinned. "The raptor kennel. Those poor stallion-raptors do need their balls drain. Jaquline, I bribed." She sat back down -- her cunt enveloping my achingly cock. My cheeks burned with a mixture of shame, arousal, and shock as I threw my head back, groaning.

"F-Fuck, why is that hot?" I gasped.

"Oh, you're an easy man to read," she purred, then leaned forward and began to fuck me. Her hips slapped against my bandaged hips and her whole body jiggled with the movements as those muscle movements that she had learned were unleashed upon my cock. She clenched, then slurped up and down my body, her sex feeling almost like a second mouth rather than a pussy. She was able to fondle my cock with minute movements of her sex, and she put pressure I hadn't thought possible against the glans of my cock with every slamming movement. She gasped out -- and I felt my own orgasm rushing towards me so fast that I almost felt mortal.

I clenched my teeth -- and fed mana into my stamina. I clenched my hands and curled my toes and tried to fuck her back. My body began to glow with a golden light as she laughed. "Trying to resist me, blasphemer?" She flung herself back, so that she was resting on her haunches, her thighs spread wide, the slight tuft of her black feathers which served as her pubic hair was visible, so that my cock being buried in her sex was shown to me. It was so lewd. So proud. My cheeks burned as she reached down to rub her clit, with a single dainty finger. Her grin was so wicked. "No man has ever resisted cumming inside of me...and you won't be the first. So go ahead. Burn your anima. See if I care."

She grinned at me -- and I clenched my hands -- and didn't just begin to trickle mana through me. I burned it. I blazed it with a wild abandon, like a man casting books into a coke furnace. My hips strained against the hanging restraints and my bandages began to unfurl as gold fire crackled along my body. My wrists strained -- and then the leather straps holding me into place exploded. I sat upwards, my bandages cascading off my body. I expected scars. I expected burned tissue. I expected still healing wounds. Instead, my whole body was wreathed in flames and my skin looked as fresh as if it had never been injured. My hands gripped my shocked Pearl by the shoulders and I kicked off the bed. The two of us backflipped into the air -- my hips driving against hers, my cock pushing even deeper.

She landed on her back under me on the bed, her legs locking around her as I gripped the headboard -- and I began to fuck into her with a snarl. "Oh Tayar!" I roared, throwing my head back. Her sex clenched around my cock and hot juices spurted against my balls as she threw out her back, her mouth opening in shock, her eyes wide. Her spine arched and she shuddered, her own arms wrapping around my back. "Ahhh! Ah! Ah! Ember! Ah! Gods!"

The legs of the bed snapped.

The bed collapsed. The adjoining medical instruments cascaded to the floor -- glass components shattering and victuals that had been fed to me bubbling along the floor. The glow globe sparked and went out as my animal exploded through the room and I came.

Hard.

My balls clenched and I felt my seed gushing into into her and her fingers dug into my back.

The two of us remained frozen like that -- our bodies tight, tense. Our muscles straining. Then, slowly, we sagged down. It was like all the energy had been bled from our bodies, and I laid atop Tayar, my cheek pressed to her breast, nuzzling her gently. "How..." I whispered. "Was that?"

"I just came..." Tayar whispered.

I grinned, slightly. "It's okay, Tayar, you-"

"No, I mean...I actually just came," she said, blinking slowly, her mouth opening, then closing in shock. "I...I suppose...it does make sense. The Unconquered is all about doing the impossible..." Her voice was coming more clearly than I'd have expected -- but once she was done speaking, she began to breath in deep, gasping gulps. Only after she had finished doing that did she finish. "Like, wow."

I nodded.

"Y-You're not an assassin, right?" I whispered.

"Hah!" She laughed. "Only when I'm paid to be." She grinned at me. "I have actually used Fanecunt a few times."

My cock decided, at that moment, to become hard again for reasons that escaped me.

"Mmm..." Tayar paused, then frowned. As my anima faded, I saw what it was that she had noticed as well -- the glow was fading, yes. But not from around our groins. I drew slowly back, my arms trembling with the effort, and saw that there was a glowing, golden circle with a single white dot in the center of it, blazing from the skin just below her belly button. The glow faded, but the circle remained, looking rather like a tattoos. "Oh." Tayar said, sounding mildly surprised, but not upset.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, when I began my profession, I knew that I would not always have time to see a midwife to determine if I had missed a week in my monthly cycle," Tayar said, her voice still calm, even as beads of sweat dripped from her body and her cunt dripped with my cum. "So, I went to a god of birthing and had him bless me with a natural marking. If I get knocked up, it glows to life and I can choose to abort it, or begin to find adoption agencies."

I gaped at her. "W...Wha..."

"You have a son, my Unconquered," she said, smiling at me. "Don't worry, I've had nine over the past ten years."

"Wha..." I trailed off.

"What?" she asked, her head cocking. "I may be asexual, but I'm a professional. Several nobles have paid me a great deal for breeding purposes. And there is a pleasure in-"

I collapsed onto my back. "I'm going to be a dad."

She snorted. "In a year. Supernatural pregnancies, remember?" She laid on her belly beside me. "And only if you decide to keep him."

I was silent for a moment. "Okay, Tayar, don't mock me, but what's an abortion, exactly?"

"You go to a midwife and she takes the newly arrived soul inside of you out, then casts it back into the cycle of reincarnation so it can go to a different newborn." She said, shrugging. "The soulless...matter is then passed, with varying degrees of discomfort and pain, depending on how long you waited."

I blinked at her. "Wait, a souls in there already?" I asked, leaning down to look at the tattoo. I nuzzled her gently. "We can tell?"

"It took some research, but yes, there have been devices that detect souls for Cycles now," Tayar chuckled. "Now!"

The door opened.

"I thought you-" I hissed.

"I didn't," Tayar whispered, grinning at me with an impish delight. "You love getting caught."

My cheeks turned so dark red that they were nearly black, even as the guard that had ducked in before stuck his head in. "Ia, Unc-" he stopped, seeing my naked, sweat soaked Pearl, who casually cupped her breasts and moaned.

"Gods above, Unconquered. I now know why people chant Ia at you. I swear, you knocked a pantheon off its pedestal with all those mighty thrusts..." She lifted one leg, then let it drop, sighing. "Ah, you've bred an army in me."

I was making frantic shushing gestures at her, my eyes wide as I looked at the guard. "T-This isn't what it looks like!" I stammered, before I could stop my stupid fucking mouth.

"How do you even get a girl to climax just by licking her elbow, anyway?" Tayar moaned, her voice still lost in ecstatic pleasure. "Gods. I am an immortal semidivine being and even I don't think I can walk for a month after that. Gods!" She sighed, her hand sliding from her breasts to slowly caress her sex.

The guard looked as if blood was about to start shooting out of his nose, even as he stammered. "T-The Starshrike is here, my Unconquered."

***

The Starshrike landed with all the pomp and fanfare of a conquering army. It may have been late, but citizens were out in the street, to chant 'Ia! Ia! Ia!' as the Starshrike arced overhead, flying behind it several massive banners with the symbol of the Unconquered upon the wings, flapping in the mana-wake of my flying ship. It was a delight to see her again after the long march from the north to the Burning Desert. And as it came down to land, I stood before my Lunars, who were all dressed in their favorite outfits. Wind was kicked up from the landing position, while Ejana stepped forward to take her place in the array of officers. Legionaries stood in ranked file to either side of the landing bay, ready to salute as the ship finished landing.

The gangway came down -- and an explosion of roses shot from it while a loud, braying 'ay-ay-ayaaa!' song came out. And with that song and that triumphant blare of trumpets came Jerin Kah himself, followed by what appeared to be an entire Legion's worth of Infused Knights. They were dressed in everything from professional mandarin uniforms to scraps of armor to their own night clothes.

Jerin Kah was joined by Granite Stonefist, who was dressed in a white tunic and white leggings that billowed loosely around her gray, rocky skin.

"I have-"

"Hey, Ember," Granite said, taking his hand and shaking it, while Jerin stood behind her, his arms still spread impressively. "We've been busy -- but the instant we heard you'd started the rebellion, we came right here. We've managed to talk half the IKs out of their legions and a bunch of those Legions are in open rebellion -- soldiers are hearing that the Unconquered is back and the Regency is cracking down on them."

Jerin Kah started to speak. "And-"

"And there's a problem in Samsara," Granite said.

"It's big!" Jerin shouted.

Granite snorted. "Also, Jerin hates it when I talk over him, but he's an egotist, so I enjoy doing it."

Jerin pouted.

"Hey brother," Ejana said.

"You're siblings?" I asked, my eyes wide as Ejana stepped over. She and Jerin, now that they were standing beside one another, were equally green. And they both used wood-magic for their knightly powers. Jerin and Ejana looked at me, Ejana frowning.

"What's my surname, Ember?" she asked, flatly.

"Ejana K-" I blushed. "So, what's happening in Samsara?"

"The Regent is building something," Jerin said. He frowned. "Something big."

***

I, June, Goat, my Lunars, Ejana, Jerin and Granite all gathered around the projection table in the middle of the Starshrike. The projection showed the pictures of Samsara that the Starshrike had taken while they had swept around it on their way to the Burning Deserts.

"Well," June said, frowning, her tail twitching from side to side as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Lets start with what I do recognize. Those walls are enhanced now -- those are antimagic field generators. They'll shut down all anima, all magitech that crosses over them. Vortex arrows will detonate harmlessly in the air, mana-blasts will be absorbed. Now, the downside is that any Infused Knights in the area can't manipulate their elements. But..." She shrugged. "Well, you have six of the most powerful magical beings on the whole of the Land. They want to level that playing field."

I frowned. "Okay. What the fuck is that?" I pointed at the thing we were all trying to ignore.

The gigantic golden statue of the Regent, which had been put up while I was in the city, had been covered with a scaffolding. New oddments were being attached to it -- massive gemstones the size of buildings. Curved jade tubes that were clustered around the ankles and the shoulders. Huge pipes made of flexible starsilver and even slabs of soulcidian cladding like the armored plating of a suit of protective gear covered the chest. In a word, the Regent looked as if he was being dressed for battle.

"Is it being turned into a warstrider?" Ceaith whispered, her voice awed.

"There's no articulate in the statue. And it's made of gold," Chirp said, quietly. "Gold's soft."

"Whatever it is, it's bad, right?" I asked.

"Well," Granite said. "Considering the last secret project the Regent was involved with sucked the souls out of thousands of civilians to create...us..." She looked at Jerin and Ejana, the three Infused Knights flickering with guilt. They couldn't help their origins -- the thaumatechnologists in Iremire hadn't exactly been open with how the Infusion process worked. Granite shook her head again. "Well, I don't think it's a good idea to wait for it."

"All right. Our siege weaponry won't get us past that wall. We can't fly over it." I frowned. "And I've walked through that gate. It cannot be stormed."

"So, what's the plan? Sneaking?" Chirp whispered. "Like at Iremire?"

"If you try the Iremire plan," June said. "Those antimagic field generators will force you to your human form and you will die."

"How fragile are they? The generators?" I asked, looking at June.

June glanced at Goat. Goat shrugged. "A good kick can do them in, I think," June said, nodding, her tail stilling. "Why. Do you have a plan?"

I rubbed my chin. My eyes had alighted upon the view of the wall.

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes I have."

***

The Starshrike screamed through the air -- and at her back was every fast skyship that we had gotten from the Burning Desert. We had needed to leave behind the heavy ships -- but I had made the calculation that the antimagic fields would ground most of the enemy fleet. Those heavy ships were going to arrive when they arrived...hopefully, by the time the generators were in so much glittering pieces of rubble. If this worked, then we'd take Samsara and put an end to the Regency right now. My stomach was tight, but my determination was clear.

My Lunars were a bit irritated at me, though.

"You can't share the plan with us?" Ceaith asked, glaring at me from her console at the Lapis throne, while the rest of my Lunars glared, gestured, or hissed at her. Ceaith saw them glaring -- then yelped as the Starshrike began to dip forward, the nose screaming against the wind. Ceaith grabbed onto the flight controls she had been ignoring. "Sorry."

"You're the flying maker!" Jacqueline said, from her shielding console. She pouted down at the controls. "Do I have to handle the shields? Can't I use the guns?"

"Yes, we can switch!" Chirp said, their arms tucked under their armpits as if they were terrified of touching anything that might be bad.

"It's okay. The Starshrike is just getting us there," I said, firmly. "Us and the soldiers in the bays...and-" I stopped as the clouds broke ahead of us and I saw Samsara spreading before us -- a titanic edifice of gleaming white stone, with the even more titanic sweep of Mount Mahameru thrusting towards the heavens. Against that vastness, even the efforts of multiple generations of Unconquered seemed to be pathetically small. Before we even began to fly down, black puffs of smoke began to appear in the air around us.