Unconscious Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost count after the third and just let it happen without much pleasure or excitement. She was beginning to wish they would move onto something more unusual, more sensational for her. She needn't have wished: it was soon to happen after the hasty ones had done their best with her. By now she was wide awake and waiting for them to "...get complicated with her..." as he'd said it.

"Right, this is the time," the leader spoke softly, "you know how it goes."

She felt herself being wiped with a warm damp cloth that gave off a delightful perfume, and she drank from a straw some delicious liquid. She was lifted off the bed and turned over so that she was facing down. The leader was on the floor, with a block of something under his hips so that he was sloping down towards his head and his feet. He seemed raised to receive her and, sure enough, that's where she was positioned. Carefully, on his penis she was settled and allowed to fall forward a little until found hands stopped her from lying on his chest. Her legs were splayed out, as in all her previous experiences with this group of men. Her hands were held out horizontally on each side. Then it began to get complicated.

The leader spread his legs apart also, and another man sat between down in the gap. Her legs were first bent until they could lie on top of the second man's, and then straightened out, and this man began to press against her cunt. The leader moved out slightly as if he were making room, and the second man pushed a little more. Slowly but surely he also entered her, until she was sitting on two men in her cunt, spreading her lips. They both began to move gently in and out of her and the sensation was amazing.

"This is double-shagging," she thought to herself, "I like it." She started to relax again as the rhythm and penetration took over and another orgasm began to build in her groin

The second man, at her back, leaned back slowly and she was leaned further forward, almost to the leader's chest. She didn't care what they did. A third man strode across her back and moved down towards her legs. The second man moved further backwards to make room for Number 3. This one reached down and spread her buttocks with his hands and she could feel the movement of his penis down towards her cunt.

"My god," she thought, "they're going to triple shag me" but she was wrong. Her orgasm took a leap forward and she almost came to a climax

Number 3 pressed his penis against her tight little bottom and leaned forward slightly. Then the plan became obvious to her, and she wondered if it were possible for three men to get into the right positions to do this to her. It was possible.

Very slowly, her anus gave way to his pressing and the lubrication did its job. He entered her with some difficulty until suddenly, with a plop she could almost hear, the head of his penis stuck through into her bowels. Her orgasm took over and she shuddered with tension and with relief. All the men knew what had happened to her and increased their pace a little.

All of this was a real unexpected combination of sensations for her and she wondered what they would do next. She relaxed into her post-orgasmic state.

Another man came to kneel over the head of the leader, in front of her and presented his penis to her lips, which she parted to accept him. He started to move in and out in time with the others, a little faster with each passing second. In fact, they all moved a little faster with each passing second.

Her body began to pulsate and thump around the bed as they moved in unison and then began to bang her in any way each of them wanted. Her head was held by Number 4 as he plunged into her throat, but her neck and shoulders were rampaging around in the air. Her torso was not held by anyone and she felt it bucking and bending as the four counter-rhythms became more insistent and out of step with each other. The four men were each intent on only one thing: keeping inside her body and emptying himself into her. They interfered with each other but they were all strong and her body would have to take whatever movement they gave it.

She began to need more air than she was getting past the penis in her mouth and throat. And her lungs were being battered as she was plunged about, and they couldn't hold much air in the turmoil of the action. Her chest started to spasm as she tried to gulp more air. Her stomach threatened to empty into her throat. Her bowels would have emptied if she wasn't plugged up by Number 3. Her ears were ringing. She stopped being able to think. She just tried to relax and hoped she would survive this onslaught to her body. The familiar darkness began to gather round her and she gave in to it.

-----------------------------------

She awoke again feeling very used and surprised still to be alive and feeling almost normal. The leader was leaning over her and stroking her hair. He saw her awake and spoke gently with his lips near her right ear.

"You are so amazing. I wish you were my woman, but then I wouldn't want to share you." He chuckled softly, and so did she, burying her head against his.

All the men except he had gone from the room and she was alone with him to clean herself up and get dressed. She looked at the clock and tried to calculate how long she'd been there. They got dressed it together, as if they were a long-established couple. Her bra was uncomfortable on the skin and the breasts that had been pushed, pulled, squeezed and stretched so much. Her panties brushed against her labia and she was aware of their rawness also. As she was washing, she went over in her mind what she could remember of the day. She knew that she'd been shagged to unconsciousness twice but also she'd been plain shagged at least twelve times by eight men, so far as she could work out. But so much of the day had gone by without her full awareness, so would she ever know much shagging she's taken?

When they were both ready to leave, she went to him and kissed him full on the mouth. Her lips were tense with all the attention they'd received over the past six hours, and slightly sore as she kissed him. He held her waist and kissed her mouth and her eyes and her forehead.

Her journey home, by London underground rail and taxi, happened through a haze of memory and of sensations. Her fear was that she would want this again one day soon. Her greater fear was that it would never happen again.

12