Uncontrol

Story Info
She gets her first taste of being out of control.
955 words
3.78
94.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew when I left the house that night something interesting was going to happen. It was a steamy Saturday night, when I got together with some of the girls. We were all in the dancing mood and decided to go out to the club.

Several hours after drinking and dancing, I noticed a man at the bar who had been watching me all night. He gave me a little wink, and I thought to myself "not tonight buddy"! So I hurried back to the dance floor where the DJ was playing my favorite bump and grind song.

I had my eyes closed and was getting lost in the music, when I realized someone's hands were on my hips behind me pulling me toward them.

The rhythm of his pelvis grinding into my ass was hypnotic. Then the music changed to a slow beat and he swung me around and when I saw his face for the first time I realized it was the guy from the bar. My first reaction was to pull away, but he grabbed me forcefully and pulled me into his arms.

His voice in my ear held me spellbound, it was deep and alluring "We are going to experience something together, don't say a word, you are mine and you will do as I say!"

Suddenly he let go of me and I immediately missed his embrace and as quickly as he let go he roughly took hold of my waist and pulled me off the dance floor. I was a little frighten but excited as well when I saw the direction he was going in then I knew what was about to happen.

There was a dark hallway going out the back of the club and that was where he was taking me. We reached the hallway and he pulled me into a corner, he jerked me forward and pushed me back against the wall. I could feel the thump of the music all the through to my bones with my back against the wall. He leaned in close and said "On your knees slave!"

I hesitated for a moment and he dug his fingers into my upper arm, so I instantly dropped to my knees.

I glanced up just in time to see him unzipping his pants, and then he said "you do the rest, NOW". With shaky hands I reached inside his pants to feel the hot throbbing cock that awaited me there.

I was scared and excited, but I pulled his hard member out of his pants, as I licked my lips. I leaned my head toward him stopped just a breathe away from the head of his cock and swirled my tongue around it tasting the pre-cum, then I placed my mouth and tongue there.

Moving slowly down the shaft of his cock my tongue and mouth kneading every inch up and down. I heard the sharp intake of his breathe and that encouraged me on, so I began to pump him faster with my mouth while massaging his balls with my free hand.

His hands were now flat against the wall and he was looking down at me as my head pumped his cock faster and faster back and forth. Suddenly he jerked me up and pressed me hard on the wall again, and when his mouth met mine it was rough, wet, and rushed.

Our hands explored each other's bodies as the kiss slowed and deepened, his fingers finally found my nipples as he pinched each one until it stood erect against his fingertips. He tore his mouth from mine and placed it on the peaks his fingers made. My breathing was fast and sounded so loud in my ears, while his lips were working tenderly on my nipples his hand went under skirt, pushed my panties aside, and dove down inside my pussy.

I give a little scream when this happened but it only encouraged him on. His mouth came back to mine in a hard deep kiss at the same time he picked up one of my legs up and placed it on his hip. And just as his tongue drove deep into my mouth he buried his cock deep into my wetness and again a little scream escaped my mouth.

He held that position for a second allowing me to feel his throbbing hardness inside of me and I put my hands on his ass and dug my fingernails in.

He began moving inside me and I could feel my pussy juices beginning to roll down my legs as he started pounding harder and faster. His fingers held my nipples and again and again he dove deeper and harder into my dripping wet pussy. And then we finally exploded together, my knees were so weak, as wave after wave of sweet bliss overcame me and I could feel his hot seed spilling into me.

He moaned into my ear as he emptied his heat inside me and I bit my lip to keep from screaming with pleasure. Juices were streaming down my leg as soon as he pulled out of me, and zipped his pants.

He asked if I was ok and I just nodded my head in answer, then he gave me this wicked little smile. "Come home with me and I will fuck you all weekend and show more of what you just got" he said. More there was more, "Yes, master anything you say" I said.

He chuckled grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the club and toward his car. As the cool night air hit my skin, my pussy began to throb again with the thought of what lay ahead for the weekend.