Uncontrollable Desire

Story Info
Wife masturbates in front of hubby for the first time.
1.2k words
4.37
107.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never knew I was an exhibitionist... until...

I had been extremely excited all day at work. I even contemplated going to the ladies bathroom to release some of my pent up sexual tension. I knew if I was gone from my desk for more than five minutes I'd have several messages and someone would be looking for me... so I decided against that idea and tried to concentrate more on my work. I squirmed all day long. I couldn't sit still in my seat... I felt on fire!

I couldn't wait till I got home. I nearly bolted from my chair and ran to my car when the clock hit 5. I know my fellow employees thought I was insane... but they didn't have the urge to orgasm as I did... I had struggled with it the entire day. My panties became even more wet on my commute and it was hard for me to be attentive to the road. I let my hand slip down between my legs and as soon as my finger grazed my clit my body jerked. I opted to refrain for fear of getting into an accident. Only a few minutes more...

As soon as I pulled into the driveway... I got even more stimulated. My husband was home from work early. God... how I needed to feel him inside of me!

I strolled into the house and gave him a big smile. I sensed he was not in the mood for sex as soon as I wrapped my arms around him. He usually fondles me when I get home and gives me a passionate kiss and tells me he has missed me. Tonight was different. He had had a difficult day and stated he needed to relax before dinner. Dinner was the farthest thing from my mind...

I made my way back to the bedroom wondering just how I was going to cum without him knowing. I have never been an exhibitionist but at this moment... the thought intrigued me. My motivation and desire to cum could provoke me to do anything at this point!

I removed my clothes and slipped on a lavender satin robe and tied the belt. I retrieved my "Beaver"... a battery operated dildo that I used on occasion. I sauntered into the living room and donned an impish grin. He had no idea what I was about to do... or what he was about to experience.

I slowly sat down on one end of the sofa... he was on the other end. I carefully lifted my legs and placed them out in front of me allowing him a peak at my neatly groomed womanhood. I leaned my back against a pillow to give me support so I would be able to see his reactions. He watched me intently waiting for me to explain... I never spoke... my actions were going to illustrate what I needed from him...

I seductively untied my robe and let it slip open. I spread my legs and began to caress my shaven lips. My fingers carelessly grazed my erect clit... the moisture that had built up all day began to glisten on my finger as I continued to pleasure myself in front of him. There was a look of awe on his face as he became absorbed with the show that I was putting on in front of him. I continued to rub my clit in a slow circular motion until the tension had built and my fingers began to move faster... I could feel the overwhelming sensation of my release begin to explode... My legs stiffened and a continuous moan of pleasure filled the room. When the feeling subsided and I opened my half closed eyes I noticed his hand grasping his cock through his pants adjusting it to a more comfortable position as it continued to expand.

I could see the bulge in his pants continue to enlarge as I persisted to fondle myself... I reached up with one hand and began to tweak my nipple between my fingers as it began to stiffen... I seductively raised my other hand to pinch the rigid nipple on my other breast... they were both jetting out from my supple breasts and I loved the tingling sensation it gave me when I twisted them harder... I looked down at my breasts as I relentlessly rubbed and pulled at the pinkened protrusions... the sensation was beginning to take its toll on my already sexually distraught body... I turned my big brown eyes toward his as I reached down beside me and brought my "Beaver" up and placed the head against my clit. I spread my lips and let my moisture lubricate the dildo... the full length of it resting between my swollen lips... as the wetness began to coat the dong I had the sudden urge to bring it ever so slowly to my mouth and relish in the taste of my desire... His eyes wide and his mouth open... I continued with the sultry torture and without hesitation I dipped the rubber cock into my opening... I never took my eyes from his as I slowly began to push the 7" dong inside me... as it entered my body I relaxed and welcomed the familiar sensation. As my body adjusted... I began deliberate slow paced in and out movements with the dong. I spread my legs wide and leisurely draped one leg on the back of the couch. He had full view and was mesmerized by my actions. I could see the flaming desire pooling in his eyes.

I continued pumping the cock in and out slowly... to tease him... my juices had coated the "toy" and it was making a smacking noise with each withdrawal from my sex... The dong penetrated deep and began to massage my G-spot... I put both hands on the dong and began to fuck myself with wild abandon... my pelvis lifting to meet each thrust...

As my passion built... I began to quicken the pace... I felt my inner walls tighten around the rubber cock and my first wave of orgasm began... I came with such intensity that it took my breath... the hot liquid oozed from within me onto the sofa underneath... the dildo was glistening... dripping with my nectar... I slowed the pace again until the overwhelming feeling subsided... I continued the assault on my body... my heavy breathing had slowed... I could feel the rush of overwhelming feelings begin to build again... my pace quickened and in seconds another shockwave overtook me... my body bucking... my hips raising from the sofa... my heart beating fast...

"Oh... God... oh... yes... yes... "

As I began my descent back to reality... I removed the "Beaver" and closed my eyes for a second... I had to compose myself... my body was shuddering almost uncontrollably... I could still feel his eyes upon me... hear his rapid breathing... When I opened my eyes he was standing over me... a big grin on his flushed face... He lowered his mouth towards mine and we eagerly kissed... our tongues darting in and out teasingly as he slowly eased his now naked body over mine...

"Dinner can wait, " he said.

"I thought you might see it my way."