Uncontrollable Urge

Story Info
I was really excited to move in Calixto, Seinfeld.
3.8k words
3.38
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This is my first submission. I know there are grammatical errors. Please feel free to comment.

---------

I was really excited to move in Calixto, Seinfeld. I felt like I am living a whole new life away from my unsupportive family, pain in the ass ex boyfriend, and extremely hot weather in Gureit. Although I will be missing some friends from high school and college, I guess the change of atmosphere here in Calixto will keep me positive and moving.

I was offered a great externship job in my dream firm and without wasting any time, I immediately sign a one year contract with them. Great means great experience, gain of knowledge, and of course, compensation. I couldn't believe this blessing at first, but maybe good grades and attitude were the reasons why I got this job.

My 3 months with the firm went on very fast and smoothly. I was able to handle a lot of cases and learned a lot from it. I gained some new friends, who were externs also, which were very kind and helpful. I was also able to buy some extra stuff, like high end make ups and shoes, which I can't afford back then. And most especially, I loved the cool warm weather here, which was absolutely in contrast with Gureit's.

I was really loving the changes in my life in Calixto, except for one thing: my neighbor.

When I moved in to my new apartment, personnel from the building were very nice and accommodating. Aside from the cheap rent, there were a lot of perks like easy access to the gym, pool, and laundry. It was a really nice catch, although there's no elevator for an 8-floor building. The good thing is that my pad is on the 4th floor.

So yeah, my neighbor. He was nice but weird in our first meeting which was during my moving in day. I think he saw me struggling with my things and was attacked by his conscience so he just literally grab the boxes from my arms and carried it all the way upstairs. He didn't actually ask me if he could help me. He just grabbed all, yes, all of my stuff. It only took him 20 minutes to carry those 5 big boxes. I was about to thank him and offer free lunch or dinner, but before I finish my sentence, all he said was "You're Welcome." and off he went to wherever he's supposed to go.

I really don't know what to feel or do. Am I suppose to get irritated because he was too arrogant or just ignore his attitude and still give him something in return for his help? Well, the good side of me won, and thought cooking pasta will be enough to thank him.

Well, in case you're wondering about my neighbor, I will briefly describe him to you. His muscular built looks like he's in mid-30s, tall, seems like a half foreigner and I think his handsome too if he shave his beard and get some proper haircut. I don't feel anything good about him, instead, I fear him. I really can't explain why. Maybe because of his big muscular built or....maybe because of his intense deep blue eyes.

Although I fear his presence, I still decided to give him the pasta. I knocked on his apartment door for like an eternity. I was about to turn back when he suddenly opened the door and to my surprise, I almost drop the plate. Thankfully, he got quick reflexes and caught the plate and my hand. I didn't know we were awkwardly staring at each other for seconds before I let go of my hand, said my thanks, and ran to my apartment opposite to his.

I exhaled loudly after closing my door. I didn't know I was holding my breath all throughout. I looked myself in the mirror and I saw some tinge of redness on my cheeks, and my eyes got wider. It was really weird of me to react this way because I know for sure that I am not attracted to him, I only fear him.

I didn't see him for days, weeks, and months. I didn't know what happened to my neighbor. Not that I am interested. I am just curious. Why I haven't seen him in a while? What does he do for a living? Is he still living on the opposite apartment? Does he have a family? Maybe he's in a vacation? All of these questions have been pestering me whenever I see his apartment door. And the curious girl inside me wants to know the answers. Opportunity came when one of the building personnel ask a favor if I could bring the letters for my neighbor. Oh, he has a name. Dramon Solawaski. I was about to slip the letters in his door when a familiar envelope got my attention. This blue green envelope with a cursive font... it's from my firm! I inspected the letter but didn't open it. It seems like he works on the same firm as I do! How come I haven't seen him there? Yeah right, the firm is too large to hire almost a thousand of employees. But something felt so strange. I inspected the other letters and most of it were from the banks, phone bills, and electrical bill. Nothing interesting aside from the firm's letter. I finally slipped the letters inside his door and went back to my apartment.

I bumped into him the next day and his overwhelming presence strucked me and held me frozen in place like I've been caught doing something illegal. He was giving me something, I don't know what it is because I was just staring at his deep blue eyes.

"Hey..."

I didn't respond.

"Miss..." He nudged my arm with a plate and I quickly moved back away from him.

" This is your plate, right?" He handed me the plate and went back to his pad.

I thought I was really caught from my yesterday's mini investigation. And he's still very arrogant. He didn't even say 'Thank you. The pasta was great!' although it has been a month and 2 weeks before he return the precious plate. I went back to my apartment to return it on the dish rack and out for today's work.

The next time we met again was when I was walking up the stairs carrying 2 heavy grocery bags. Our eyes met, and being a very courteous neighbor, I nervously smiled at him. He returned my act of kindness with rolling eyes and, again, grabbed my 2 grocery bags. He jogged his way upstairs and dropped the bags on my front door. I don't know if he feel pity on me because my struggle carrying the bags was very apparent or he was just being kind? But what's with rolling of eyes?

I ran upstairs hoping to catch him. He was about to enter his door when I grabbed his arm.

"I didn't ask for your help! I can do it on my own. I don't like feeling indebted to you!"

"Then don't act like you're weak." Then he shut his door so loud that I could feel my ears ringing.

"Asshole!!!!"

I also did the same. I shut my door so loud letting him feel the same intensity of anger. I was a bit amazed by what I did. I felt so brave to speak up to him.

-------

I was on my way home when something caught my attention on the dark alley road near the building. 2 men fighting hand on hand. I don't know what's wrong with me but I ran into the scene and tried to stop them without thinking of my safety. The two men seemed to notice that I was appoaching them. The shorter guy was shocked and a bit frightened by my presence, so he ran away. I walked to the other guy who looked like he's physically hurt somewhere.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call an ambulance? Or police?"

"No need." He looked up at me and was surprised that it was my neighbor, Dramon. He tried to walk on his own, but I saw he was crouching towards his left side. I ran to his side and inspected it. It has no external bleeding but he growled in pain as I try to touch his left flank.

"I'm okay. I don't need your help. Go now." Even if he is in severe pain, he still got his arrogance and pride.

"I don't think you're okay. Let me call an ambulance. They will come in..."

"I said go away! Go! I don't need your help!"

I was surprised by his rude act. His deep blue eyes were very intense, and again held me frozen. His overwhelming and fearing presence are beginning to consume me. I was trembling inside until I felt a tear slide down on my right cheek. That's it. I was just trying to help him. I ran away from him while wiping my tears and entered the building.

------

From that day on, I tried my best not to bumped with him. I always check my eyehole before I go out and even check the boarders' log profile for weeks if he's in or out of the building. I did all the ways to avoid him until that one late evening....

It was my first time to go home very late on a weekday because of my workmate's birthday celebration. I had a few cocktail drinks but I was able to manage its effects. I was about to open my apartment door when Dramon went out of his pad, staggering a little bit.

"Oh, there you are, little Ms. Heatheryn!"

How did he know my name? Oh maybe he ask the personnel here.

"Wait, wait, wait! I have something to say!"

It doesn't feel right. He smells like he's drinking liquor. I pushed open my door but he was so quick to grab my arms and bring my body so near to him.

"Heatheryn, I'm sorry. Haha. I never thought I will ever say sorry to a weak girl like you. But, yeah, I'm sorry. Hmmm?"

The strong smell of alcohol was very intoxicating. His grin was a little bit malicious and his eyes... his deep blue eyes were shining so bright I was held captive by it.

"Heather...I want to... I want to.."

He was leaning his head forward as he was..he was trying to kiss me!!! All my senses heightened. I struggled through his hard grip on my left arm and back. But it was already too late. His lips was so soft and gentle. It felt like there's a surge of electricity running between us. It felt warm and good. His lips are now moving and his tongue is trying to part my lips. I need to stop now. Or it would lead to another thing.

I slapped him so hard on his cheek to bring him back to reality. He was surprised by the force of it and I saw how his eyes changed quickly. It's now instense and feral. My fear of him is building up again. I tried to back away but he's still holding my back. I was about to shout when he covered my mouth with his hand and pulled me into his apartment.

I was now sobbing uncontrollably. I know what was about to happen. He was still gripping me so hard until he threw me on his bed. I was about to run for the door when he caught me and threw me on the bed, and slapped me hard on my cheek. The burning pain from it got me frozen.

He was now pacing back and forth in his room as I watch him.

"Damn it! Damn it Heather!"

"What...what did I do?" I tried to speak with a very small voice, afraid of what he might do to me.

"What did you do??? Look yourself in the mirror. Stand up and look!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the standing mirror.

I was a total mess. My hair were disheveled, my eyeliner and mascara were smudging, my cheeks were so red from where he hit me. The two buttons on my shirt were missing, leaving my cleavage on view and my maong skirt was already ridding up too high.

We stood there for almost a minute or two. He's studying me, glancing up and down at my body. His eyes were so wide and bright as his breathing became ragged. He began to finger comb my hair then wiped my eyes with a tissue. He gently touch my red cheeks, soothing the pain I felt.

"Look at you. Look how your beautiful silver eyes compliments your brunette hair... Your lips so soft and plump... your breast like it was made for me to hold it every night.... your sexy hips and ass...your legs... Do you now see what I see?" His voice was very low, rough, and a bit of sexy.

I never look at myself like this before. All I know is that I am plain and simple looking. There were guys who tried to catch my attention which made me think what did they see in me. Maybe...maybe they saw this side of me I've never seen before.

Dramon started to touch my neck and gently massaged it. It was so relaxing that I closed my eyes and leaned my head backwards until I felt him kissing my neck. It was a tingling sensation radiating from my neck down to my stomach. It was a good feeling and I don't want it to stop. I heard myself moan for his touch as his hand travel to my stomach and the other to cup my right breast. He keeps on rubbing his hands on my body until I felt a thick buldge between my ass. That's when I retrieve myself to reality. I don't know this person. He pulled me to his apartment and physically assaulted me and.... he's trying to rape me.

I quickly open my eyes and step away from him. I saw disappointment in his eyes, then anger. His intense deep blue eyes was getting darker as he try to step towards me. I backed away. He stopped. He raised his eyebrow and grin.

"You wanna play games with me?" No. This is not a game that I wanna play. Before he got time to take another step forward, I quickly ran towards the door. To my bad luck, Dramon was too wise to double lock the door. Just before I unlock the last knob, he pushed my body against the door so rough that I loss all the air in my lungs.

"I said, do you wanna play games with me?"

"NOOO!!!!" I tried to shout as loud as I can, hoping someone could hear us from outside. He pushed me again so hard and covered my mouth with his hand. He dry hump me from my behind while his other free hand was pushing my panties aside. Once free, he slipped a finger on my slit. The sensation were too intense and I can't breathe enough. My head is swirling and my vision is becoming blurry. Tears were already falling from my eyes and that was the last thing I remember before passing out.

-------

I woke up with a light head. I thought it was just a bad dream until I noticed I was in a very strange place. I was now naked except for my panties. I tried to move my arms but I saw they were tied by a soft silk. Everything was real. It wasn't a dream. I was about to shout for help when Dramon entered the room and closed the door.

"No one will hear you from here. The walls here are sound proof."

"Are you going to...to...rape me?"

"Hmmm...it depends on what you call it..."

"Please don't. I won't tell anyone about what happened. Just let me go...please."

"NO! I tried to control my urge not to jump on you for every chance I get. But you keep on showing up! I won't control my urges anymore. I will take you right here, right now." My tears fell freely like a river flow. All the efforts I took to maintain my purity will come to an end...a ruthless end with this...monster.

He came to my side and started touching my breast. Taking his time rubbing and twisting my nipple while I cried and lie like a ragdoll. I tried to ignore the pleasurable sensation but it was too much. The tingling sensation travel from my nipple, to the pit of my stomach and then to my pussy. It was not too long until I heard myself moaning for more. I saw his malicious grin under my eyes as he took a nipple to his mouth and suck it so hard, I almost cried in pain. He repeated this method to my other nipple until it felt numb. I was gasping for air after he was done pleasuring my breast.

He looked into my eyes. His eyes were now so big and bright. We stared intensely at each other until I spoke..

"Kiss me." I didn't expect to say that.

He was a bit shocked but kissed me anyway. He was gentle at first. His lips were so soft and hot that I can't resist to bit his lower lip. I heard him moan and that made me excited. I began to kiss him roughly, slipping my tongue inside his mouth. It was becoming intense. I want to touch him too but I can't because I was tied. Instead, I encircled my legs to his hips. That brought him to easily slip his finger on my pussy. He pumped it in and out while his thumb rubbed my clit. I knew I was very wet because of the sloppy sounds were making. The sensations were very new and overwhelming too. I cannot think clearly. I know I should stop because this is all wrong. He's a total stranger. What if he has a wife and I got pregnant? Or what if he kill me after this and throw my dead body where no one will find?

"Stop...stop...STOP!!!"

He stopped his ministrations. I saw the confusion on his eyes, mirroring mine.

"Why? Did I hurt you?" His voice full of concern. How ironic.

Did I hurt you? How dare him ask me that question? Now he's concerned like a lover should? No...lover is a wrong word. I laughed ironically with my thoughts.

"Why are you laughing?" He queried with so much irritation.

"'Did I hurt you?' How dare you ask me that question when you dragged me here in your room! Slapped me on the face! Tried to kill me! And tied me naked on your bed!!! Of course I am fucking hurt! You fucking asshole!"

He was surprised by my word attack he almost slapped me again on my face. Instead, he began to kiss me roughly but this time I bit his lower lip so hard it bled.

"What the fuck!" He flipped my body so I lie on my stomach. I tried to flip back but his grip on my hips was so hard. I wiggled away from his touch until I felt a hard sting on my butt. I shout out so loud because of the unexpected pain.

"I will spank you so hard until I can't feel my hands anymore. Take it or I will make it more painful. I have more ways to torture you." His teeth was gritting because of anger.

He began to spank me. It was fucking painful but I will not give in. I tried again to wiggle and flip back but the more I resist, the harder he slap my butt.

"Fuck you! You're a fucking monster! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I shouted weakly as the tears in my eyes fall continuously.

I already lost count with the number of spanks as I also lost my energy to resist and curse him. Maybe he noticed my behavior so after he slap my butt, he will slip a finger in my pussy or rub my clit trying to arouse me. It was effective though. My heart beats so fast as my breathing becomes ragged. I try to control my moans but the mix sensation of pain and pleasure were overwhelming again.

Finally, he stopped spanking my butt. I thought he was done until I felt something hard and big poking my entrance. He repositioned my body so I was kneeling on all fours. I stiffened as I felt him trying to enter. I was not ready for this! I don't think I can handle him! Because of panic, I shouted unceremoniously that,

"I'M A VIRGIN!!!"

I felt him froze. We stayed in our position for seconds until he spoke...

"Well...let us check if you still are..." Then with all force, he thrust his big cock into my tight pussy. I heard him growl as he popped my cherry. It was painful. Like in a 10/10 rating scale. I feel like I was ripped into two. He stayed inside of me for a while. Waiting for me to adjust with his big girth. Soon after, he resumed with his long, slow, and deep thrust. Letting me feel all these complex sensations until I felt something was building up in the pit of my stomach. I was moaning so load and so was he. I cannot hold it anymore. I don't know what to do. I need something I cannot even mention. I was on the edge of cumming, when he stopped thrusting.

"Wha...why?" Frustration was very apparent in my voice.

"Tell me what you want."

No. I can't. I already gave everything. Seems like he sense my resistance, he began to rub furiously my nub. I began to push my hips backwards, trying to find a release. He stopped abruptly as he sensed I was cumming.

"Tell me what you want, Heather."

"No... please don't make me say it.." My voice was very weak and tired as my tears began to fall freely again from my eyes.

"You need to say it Heather. Just say it." He said while lazily rubbing my nub.

"No...no..."

"Say it good girl. Say you need my big cock. Say it, Heather." He was now rubbing my nub furiously as he poke his dick into my wet cunt. I was going crazy with all of these sensations. I was tired too with all the resistance I've been putting up.

"I NEED YOUR FUCKING BIG COCK DRAMON! I NEED IT NOW!" He thrusted his dick fast and deep while rubbing my nub furiously. And in no time, I cummed so hard for the first time. I also felt him cum inside me! The sensation was also good and warm but I know the are consequences that lie ahead. I know for sure that I will regret this and my life will never be the same again.

12