Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually when she rang the doorbell I was naked so I let her in without dressing."

"Then what happened?"

"We took our iced tea to the patio, talked a little, she asked about you and then she started to undress for me, very sexily I might add."

Ann stayed quiet and waited for me to continue so I told her about us making love for quite a while and then just talked some more before she dressed and went home. I finished with, "You still okay with that?"

"Yes of course, I do wish I'd been there to watch though."

"Maybe next time."

"Will there be?"

"I think so. She has five certificates left that she got from Hugh and I got the impression she would use them with me at least most of the time."

"Why not Kyle?"

"I have no idea, I guess you'd have to ask her that one."

"Brian, how did it feel with me not being there?"

"It seemed strange at first but since we've known them so long and we've made love several times now it ended up feeling quite natural."

"I hope not too natural."

"You're getting jealous aren't you? After all that has happened with her, Toni, Crystal and even Hugh, you're jealous."

"No I'm not, don't be silly. I'm just trying to imagine what it was like for you two."

"You know how Sonja is. It was very nice."

"I know how she can kiss that's for sure."

"How about Toni?"

"She's quite the woman. The way her passion boils to the surface so quickly and so strongly is something to experience."

"I couldn't agree more. Toni is not a woman to be taken lightly. If you make love to her you better be ready to truly make love to her."

"Not just have sex."

"Exactly, for her it can never be just sex I don't think."

"Are you looking forward to making love to her again?"

"Most definitely, yes."

"You certainly have a situation. You have three women to make love to, can you keep up with us?"

"You are the one for me to keep up with honey and I couldn't be happier about that."

After sitting there another few minutes Ann said, "I think I'll get more comfortable." With that she stood up and walked around to me. Standing facing me she stripped for me very much like Sonja had only this time we were outside where anybody walking across the large lawn could get an eye full. Ann still took my breath away when she acted sexy like that so I had an erection before she even got to her shorts. She stood before me totally naked on the lanai and leaned down to kiss me.

She saw my erection and smiled saying, "I'm glad I can still affect you."

"You do more than that honey." She turned her back to me and moving to sit in my lap I felt her slowly slipping my cock outside of my pants and inside her and minute later she was bouncing up and down as she moaned and hoped somebody would see us.

After a couple of minutes of that she was desperate to climax and she couldn't in that position. She stood up, turned and told me, "Fuck me honey, fuck me hard and make me cum please."

I turned to go inside and she said, "No right here in the grass, honey I want you so much." We made love quickly and none too quietly so if anybody was outside there was little doubt what had taken place and where.

Chapter Twenty Six

After a leisurely breakfast Saturday morning we went for our first walk on the paths. It was like Ann said. They had a couple of impressive walking trails that weaved around through the woods and plantings. We were never completely in the woods and never really in the hot sun. We were alone and private and yet we didn't feel closed in. The grounds were flat to slightly rolling so that made our morning a long walk and not a hike.

I wasn't the least surprised when Ann slipped her blouse off and having left her bra in the room proceeded topless. As her confidence built her shorts were next to go. I hadn't realized she'd left her panties in the room too so she was now hiking nude except for her white walking shoes. Ann was doing what she had wanted to do for many weeks now and I could see how she felt about it in her glow.

"What will you do if we see somebody?"

"I'll decide when it happens I think. What do you think would happen if I just stayed naked?"

"It's impossible to say. They could run to management and complain bitterly, they could smile as they pass or they could even tear into you and give you a piece of their mind and then report you. You really want somebody to see you don't you."

"Oh Brian I do and I don't know why."

I kissed her on the neck and said, "I don't either but to me you sure are sexy naked."

Ann was only dressed about thirty seconds before a couple passed us and a couple of minutes later we arrived back where we started.

After the other couple was passed hearing me I said, "That was pretty close honey." She just smiled and nodded as we made our way to our room. When we went in Ann couldn't wait for us to make love. At least this time we were in the bed and by the time we were sexually spent it was lunch time. Her appointment at the spa was for one and she was signed up for at

least two hours of pampering so I planned to crash on the lanai, have a drink and read or nap.

My reading lasted all of about forty five minutes before I headed to the bar for a drink for something to do. I sat and had a beer at the bar and chatted with the bartender when he had nothing going until a gentleman sat one stool over from me. He was older, had graying hair and looked like money to me.

After he ordered his drink he looked at me and asked, "Yours at the spa too?"

"How'd you guess?"

"Unfortunately for me this is our fourth time at this place and I'm picking up on a pattern. In another half an hour to an hour another guy or two will appear in here for the same reason."

"This is our first time and I really hope our last time."

"Good luck. At least Ronnie my wife and I had a few minutes of entertainment last night."

I smiled and said, "Lucky for you."

"Some lucky devil was getting some loving on their lanai and we could hear the last part of it quite nicely. Even Ronnie smiled and snuggled closer when we heard that."

"That...that might have been us, sorry to be so noisy we'll tone it down."

"Oh hell, don't do that. My wife was all ears and...lets just say it all turned out nicely for us."

I took a big drink of my beer and said, "Ann can get a little animated sometimes, not that I'm complaining mind you."

"You lucky sot you. Please feel free to have a go again, maybe Ronnie will hear and feel frisky again tonight."

"By the way my name's Brian."

"Hi lucky Brian I'm Larry." We shook hands as we shared our intimate little secret.

I said, "Larry, have you ever seen a naked woman at this place other than your wife of course."

"I'm afraid not. That sure would be a nice change of pace but this place is too proper for that sort of thing."

"If I were to tell you how you could see a woman strip naked, a nice looking woman by the way, would you be interested?"

"I do have a pulse so yes but what's the catch?"

"None at all. Ann has this desire, this fantasy of being watched while she strips or whatever and it occurred to me I might be able to fulfill her fantasy

one time. You can even include Ronnie, in fact Ann would like that I think."

"If this isn't the damndest thing. Are you for real?"

"Oh yes. We'll be leaving in the morning so it has to happen this afternoon after her spa session."

"So she'll strip naked while we watch."

"I have no doubt. But no...sex."

"Oh hell Ronnie would kill me if I tried that. What about touching if I were to be so lucky?"

"I'd leave that to Ann, just follow her signals. If she seems to step back then just watch."

"You're sure about this?"

"Larry, my wife rode for two hours in the nude coming up here. It's something new for her and she's determined to explore it."

"Well I'd be happy to help then. How does this work?" I gave him our room number and told him the details of my plan.

"Well hell you're next door to us, no wonder we heard you. Will you two be doing the dirty deed as they say?"

"I don't know but maybe. Will that bother either of you?"

"I hope it bothers Ronnie enough to get her fired up. How will I know when?"

"I'll...let's see...I'll toss my glass of ice cubes over the bushes toward your place. Wait a minute and then walk around."

"If this works it will be interesting at the very least."

When Ann returned from the spa she was glowing. "I get the impression it was a good experience."

"It was wonderful Brian. I could get used to getting a massage every week and the facial, and the...it was all so perfect. I wish we were rich so we could do this all the time."

"How do you feel, tired or could you use a drink or...?"

"I'm not tired at all. I'm so rested and yet excited and full of energy. Maybe a drink would be a good idea."

"On the lanai?"

"Perfect."

I poured our drinks and we went to the lanai where Ann told me about her spa session. I let her go on about it until she had it out of her system and the conversation moved to Sonja and Toni. Ann said, "I can't wait to tell them about this, I know they'll just drool." I went in and refreshed our drinks and we continued to enjoy the lanai. When our drinks were getting low I asked, "Any chance you would take your clothes off out here again?"

"You mean like yesterday?"

"Yes, I liked that."

Ann smiled and said, "I might be persuaded to."

Chapter Twenty Seven

Ann stood in front of me again and as her hands unbuttoned her blouse again I tossed my ice over the bushes and set my glass down as I watched her.

About the time she tossed her blouse aside and was reaching back for her bra hasp I whispered, "Honey you have admirers."

Her eyes got big and she whispered, "Where."

"Behind you. Why don't you turn and give them a show?" Ann was frozen for a second as she realized her wish was about to come true. Ann turned her head first and saw Larry standing there with Ronnie. I watched her and could almost feel her heart racing as she slowly turned toward them.

I said, "Would you like me to help you?" Rather than answer her head nodded and I reached for her bra hasp. This wasn't what I expected her to do but I realized I wanted to be the one to strip her naked for these strangers eyes.

I stood up close behind her, unhooked her bra and eased it forward until it was in my hand and Ann was letting Larry and Ronnie see her naked above the waist. They were standing about fifteen feet away and as I reached for the hook and zipper on her shorts I motioned behind Ann's back for them to come closer.

They stopped eight or ten feet away and I slid her shorts down exposing her panties and I whispered in her ear, "You look so sexy I can't wait for these strangers to see your pussy for the first time." I hooked my fingers in the waist band and as I slid them slowly down her hips whispered again, "Do you want to sit on my cock again while they watch? Do you want me to get naked and show the lady my cock as it slides into you?"

Ann found her voice and whispered, "Oh God yes honey, I want to do it all." Larry and Ronnie were close enough that they likely heard what we were saying but I couldn't tell. I did see Larry's hand slowly come around Ronnie's waist and pull her back against him. My hands continued and Ann was soon stepping out of her panties leaving her standing there naked. I whispered again, as softly as I could, "Touch your breasts and pull your nipples for them honey while I get ready for you." I saw her hands come up to her chest and her arms moved as she touched herself for them.

I quickly peeled off my clothes and made sure that Ronnie saw my erection before I sat down and Ann came down sliding me inside of her. Ann moaned and moved, never letting her eyes leave the two of them. Larry's hands were on Ronnie's breasts now and she didn't move or take her eyes off our coupling. Ann rode up and down my shaft, totally lost in her new erotic experience. Like before it was almost impossible for Ann to climax like that and there was nothing in the world more important to her right then than to orgasm for them.

Moments later Ann said quickly and almost panting "Honey take me like yesterday." She lifted herself off my cock and dropped to the grass on her back almost at Larry and Ronnie's feet. I knelt between her legs and slipped back into her and set up a pace that would take both her and me to our orgasms. Larry and Ronnie moved to see better and her hands were now directing his as he touched her through her clothes.

When Ann and I finally reached our orgasms anybody within two or three units of us would know it. We both had very hard orgasms and they seemed to last a long time. I lay on top of Ann for a minute or two to catch my breath and when I looked up Larry and Ronnie were gone. I helped Ann up and we brushed the grass off of us and went in to wash up.

Ann and I talked about our experience afterward and she said, "It was everything I thought it would be and more but I don't want to do it again. I might want to flash or go naked once in a while but what we did scared me."

"You mean you were afraid of them?"

"No not that. Brian I found myself thinking I wanted to do more with more people and in front of more people. I wanted to put on a show, a spectacle. I wanted to go crazy. Honey it's like cocaine for me, I need more and more to satisfy me."

"Then it is time to stop for sure. How long have you been fighting those demons?"

"Quite a while. As I look back now I think I started to get uncontrollable urges soon after our first experiences with the other four."

"You mean feeling like you need more and more?"

"Yes. It's...it's affecting how I feel when you and I make love now."

"What about with our friends, how do you want to handle that?"

"I don't know I'll have to wait and see, but I hope I'll be okay with them. I want to be anyway." We never saw Larry and Ronnie again and after checking out Sunday morning we went home and Ann stayed dressed and was pretty quiet most of the way.

Sunday evening Ann called Toni and told her about the resort leaving out the part about her being watched as she was stripped and we made love. I heard Ann tell her about the spa, and all she experienced and it really

sounded like she had a wonderful time up there. I was glad I kept my mouth shut about how I didn't really want to go.

After she hung up we sat in the living room just reading for a while and then she said, "I forgot to tell you, Toni said to say hi and I was to give you a kiss from her.

What was that all about?"

"You've got me honey but I like it."

In the coming weeks, though a little withdrawn, Ann seemed to handle it when the six of us got together and though we'd not had any major events there was more than a little bit of touching, kissing and suggestive conversation. Within days after the last time we were all together and she and Hugh had almost made love she seemed to withdraw even farther. When we talked about it she admitted she was struggling with herself again or more accurately still regarding her building need to do something outlandish.

Chapter Twenty Eight

A couple of evenings after Ann and I had talked about her building crisis we got a call from Sonja. She was crying as she tried to tell us what was wrong and we couldn't understand what she was saying at first.

She took a deep breath and finally in a slightly clearer voice said, "We're at the hospital. Hugh collapsed at work and...and...it...they don't think he'll make it. Something about an aneurysm on his brain. I just wanted you two to know. Would you call Toni and Kyle for me?"

"Do you want us there Sonja. You shouldn't be alone now."

"Hugh's sister is here so there's no point you two coming right now. If he makes it they say we're in for a very long and uncertain recovery."

"Please keep us posted and let us know when we can help you and how we can help you."

"I will. We should know a lot more within twenty four hours." After we hung up Ann cried in my arms. We felt Sonja's pain and fear and we felt our frustration at not being able to do anything for our dear friend. I called Toni and Kyle but there was little more we could do but wait.

Soon after getting home from work the next day we got the call. Hugh had died without regaining consciousness a couple of hours ago. When we saw Sonja the next evening we all hugged and cried for quite a while. We did what little we could to support her and help her through the funeral and the days following his funeral having her at our house as much as possible so she wouldn't be home and alone right away. We wanted her to take her time transitioning into her new life alone.

Sonja proved how strong she could be when she had to and did what she had to do to get on with her life. Ann and I had resumed our lives and the five of us had even been out to dinner once. Ann continued to struggle with her demons in silence even excluding me so I wasn't aware just how bad it was getting for her.

Toni called me at work and said, "I'm sorry to bother you Brian but I couldn't call you at home. What's wrong with Ann, she's acting strangely."

"So you do see it then."

"God yes, what gives?"

"I can't talk about it here Toni but she's trying to deal with something and insists she's okay and can handle things herself."

"Maybe if I talk to her."

"You can try but she won't listen."

"I'll do my best Brian."

Ann admitted to me later that Toni had talked to her and they had talked about Ann's obsessions and even shocked me when she told Toni that she had a desire to make love to a room full of guys or better yet many men in front of a large audience. It was getting worse and I could only hope I hadn't set her on that path. Our little world of six had crumbled. First it was Hugh struck down as he worked and now it would be Ann struck down by an uncontrollable overwhelming urge of extreme sexual excess.

I was home waiting for Ann who seemed to be running late when the doorbell rang. When I saw the police at the door I was sure Ann had done something stupid and gotten arrested. When they asked to come in it caused me to have a bad feeling. The officer insisted I sit down and he began.

"Mr. Summers there's no easy way to say this. Your wife committed suicide this morning. One of her coworkers found her in her car as she was leaving this afternoon. We have a rather long note addressed to you but before you read it we'd feel better if you had a neighbor or somebody that could come over." I couldn't think straight for a minute and actually went to our address book to find somebody. Then I collected my wits and called Sonja.

She was there almost instantly and sat next to me.

"Mr. Summers a lot of her letter to you doesn't make a lot of sense to us but I'm hopeful it will mean something to you. I know it won't be easy for you to read this but we need your help to understand it." I took the note and as Sonja held my hand tightly the two of us read it. In essence she had set it up to satisfy her need with a number of men and women and it was to happen that day during a long lunch. After explaining all of the battles she'd been fighting she went on to confess she'd lost a few which shocked me.

She finished with, "I knew before I went to work this morning that it had to stop and I was the one that had to handle it. This whole mess is of my making Brian and nobody else's. I've been fighting this battle even longer than you know but was powerless to deal with it. My needs and desires were stronger than any of us. Forgive me for using such a selfish solution but in my way of thinking it's for the best. I brought a bottle of sleeping pills and a pint of gin with me to work because I didn't want you to be the one to find me. Lean on Sonja for strength honey. I love you more than life, Ann."

1...67891011