Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the appointed day I had everything ready and then took my shower and dressed in simple shorts and a loose tee shirt with the University of Georgia Bull Dogs on it. When Ann dressed she put on a very sexy pair of shorts and a top that made my jaw drop. It was cut low enough that I thought I should see a bra and didn't, so I felt her back and sure enough it was there. "Wow love you look hot. I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you all evening or not."

"Just don't plan on keeping your hands off me all night okay?"

"You can count on that. We may just have to disappear for a few minutes before then."

"Now behave."

"Behaving is no fun you know that."

"Do your best."

As our guests arrived I showed them to the pitcher of salty dogs, the cooler of beer and the outdoor bar that I'd rigged up if they wanted to mix something. We sat around on patio chairs and talked and drank for an hour or so and then I started the grill.

As it heated I heard Hugh tell Ann, "Birthday girl you look hot enough to cook the meat all by yourself."

"Thank you Hugh."

"Will I get a birthday kiss before the night is over?"

"You never know love anything is possible at my birthday party."

Toni walked up and said, "What's possible?"

"Hugh asked about a birthday kiss and I said anything was possible at my birthday party."

"Good for you, that's how it should be." Kyle walked up and asked, "

"That's how what should be?" Toni explained it all and he said, "Which way does the line form for kisses and favors?"

"I'll let you know."

"Don't forget me."

"I could never forget you stud." He almost blushed and moved on.

Dinner was ready by five thirty so we filled our plates and sat in a circle enjoying simple food and beverage as we talked.

Toni said, "So there's no games at this party?"

"No I didn't plan any."

"I vaguely remember playing a game in college but damned if I remember the name of it. Probably just as well because I got pretty drunk that night and don't remember a lot of it."

"Maybe it was Hugs and Chugs or something like that."

"That sounds familiar."

"Did it get pretty racy?"

"I don't remember the details, just the hangover because I always chose to drink."

"That sounds like the game. I used to have it."

"You don't anymore?"

"I don't think...maybe I do but it's buried in the basement or attic."

Sonja jumped in with, "Maybe you should dig it out sometime."

"If I do you may be sorry."

"Oh really, why?"

"It's very, very adult."

"Ooh sounds like fun." I just shook my head and left it there.

With eating done Toni and I gathered the leftovers and put them away, refreshed everybody's drinks and took the dirty dishes in to the kitchen. As we dumped them in the sink I said "Thanks Toni."

I gave her a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek and she said, "Is that all I get for my labors?" That surprised me and I just looked at her a second.

"Maybe I could do just a little better without getting shot by Kyle." I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a much more sincere hug and a kiss on the lips that she returned slipping her tongue into my mouth. It was a short kiss but it was enough to make my heart speed up. I stepped back and said, "Wow, thank you for that."

"My pleasure." We returned to the group as I continued to think about the kiss. What was going on? Everybody was acting differently lately and I couldn't keep up with all the changes.

When we went back out I noticed the sprinklers at the back of the lawn had kicked on again and I said, "The damn automatic timer is acting up again. Don't worry it won't turn on up here until late tonight. When I sat down Sonja said, "Tell me about that game."

"I don't remember all the details but it's a board game and as you go around you have to do what the cards tell you to do or take a drink. Everybody chooses to drink at first because the cards are very direct and intimate. Of course after several drinks people start to choose the action and leave the booze alone. That's where it gets interesting or dangerous depending on your point of view."

"What kinds of things?"

"God I don't remember anymore, let's see. Things like...two people have to go in another room and put on each other's underwear, or I might be directed to run my hands or fingers up the leg of the person next to me. That kind of stuff only some of it gets even more risqué."

"You have to find that game lover."

"I'll try. I think the one I have is home made so it may be a little different than the real one."

"Who cares as long as it's adult."

"It is that."

Sonja looked at Toni and said, "You ready?"

"Let's do it." The two of them disappeared into the house and soon returned with four gifts.

"Happy birthday Ann."

"Brian said no gifts."

"Too bad, you get them anyway. First we refresh everybody's drinks." With that done Toni handed Ann her first gift all wrapped in fancy paper and a bow as big as the package.

"It certainly looks impressive, thank you Toni." Ann unwrapped the box and then finding the correct end opened it.

When she reached in she jerked her hand back and said, "What the hell is that?" Toni laughed and said, "Go ahead it won't bite." Ann tried again and pulled out a pair of panties with a built in vibrator and another vibrator about six inches long. "I know with Brian around you don't need those but you might want to experiment. Oh and here's the remote that controls the panties." Ann had a big smile as she looked at them and then holding the panties pushed the remote and felt the vibrator start. "Oh I think I'll enjoy these."

Chapter Seven

Hugh went next and handed her his gift. Ann opened it and pulled out two DVD's full of dirty movies. "I hope we get to watch those with you but if not you have to tell us about them."

"Thank you Hugh I'll have to preview them and decide. I wouldn't want to corrupt you."

"Little late there love."

"I'm sure we'll spend some time checking them out." Kyle handed her his gift next. When she opened it she found three dildos, a small, a medium and a large. She said, "With Brian around I may not get to use these often but I'll keep them close by just in case. They sure look real." Her last gift was from Sonja and though it was good sized it was quite light. When Ann opened it she found quite an ensemble of panties from gauzy see through bikinis to thongs and one pair with the ass mostly cut out. "Thank you Sonja, I'll try all of these on later."

Hugh said, "Can we watch?"

"Probably not Hugh, I'm not drunk enough."

"Get the lady a drink, a big one." Everybody laughed and Ann said,

"Thanks you guys. I really appreciate all of this. I may not tell you later how well each of them worked but thank you all."

Brian said, "I got you a gift too love." He handed her an envelope and when she opened and pulled out the contents it was for a sitting with a photographer.

It seemed a strange gift but she said, "Thank you Brian I need to get my picture taken."

"Look closer honey. He's a special photographer and he's known to be reliable and trustworthy."

She looked closer and said, "A glamour photographer?"

"Well he is that and he's very good at it but he'll take it as far as you have the nerve to go, stills, videos or whatever you want as racy as you want. He even provides the clothes for the occasion."

"Oh my God, I've never thought about it but that sounds fun."

Hugh said, "We demand to see the results of course."

"We'll see when it's all done sweetie. Thank you honey that's a great gift and I can hardly wait."

"Stop by his studio and he'll show you his place and explain it all to you. He promised no surprises, no tricks or games just professional photography."

"Oh I can't wait now and I'll have to decide how far to take it."

Sonja said, "Go all the way girl, do whatever feels good to you."

Hugh said, "Yeah take the vibrators and dildos with you."

Sonja said, "Hugh behave yourself."

"Sorry."

Ann went over to him and kissing his forehead said, "Your okay Hugh, a little strange but okay." As she was kissing his forehead he was looking down her blouse and saw a lot more breast than bra. He looked up at her and said, "Thank you Ann. For everything."

He was looking at her chest as he said it and she said, "My pleasure."

I smiled and told her, "Come over here Ann it's time for your birthday spanking."

"No it isn't."

"Indeed it is and everybody gets to give you a few smacks on the fanny." Brian reached out and pulled her over and before bending her over his knees he undid her shorts and pulled them down. He didn't know she was wearing a thong so her ass was exposed to the world. "Brian you just exposed me."

"Well damn if I didn't." He bent her over his knees and commenced to spank her lightly a number of times and then rubbed her bare ass as everybody watched.

He bent over and kissed each cheek and said, "Who's next?" as he held her in position.

"Brian."

"Be still birthday girl." Hugh was quick to step up and he spanked her somewhat harder than Brian and her butt became a little pink when he finally quit and then he kissed her cheeks several times on each side before stepping back. Toni was next and gave her a long spanking too and then kissed her cheeks to the surprise of the guys. Brian could feel Ann squirming in his lap a little and he knew she was getting turned on knowing her bare ass was being seen and touched by everybody and Toni had just kissed her. Sonja was next and spanked her with both hands for some time before kissing her several times and stepped back. Kyle was last and he gave her quite a long and sound spanking, stopping short of causing pain but enough to really make her ass shake and cause it to be super sensitive. When he bent to kiss it he kissed must have kissed it twenty times and bathed it with his tongue.

He whispered to her, "Thank you and happy birthday."

Poor Ann was beside herself with desire now and had no way to relieve it. She wanted to be naked and touched by anybody and everybody. When she got up her face was very flushed and she stood there facing everybody with her shorts down around her ankles and her thong was soaked so her mound was mostly visible.

She looked at Brian and stepped out of her shorts and said, "It's my birthday and I can do what I want right?"

"Absolutely." With that she walked out to the sprinklers and let them soak her making her cotton blouse disappear enough that her nipples were very visible when she moved just right. Brian knew she was wearing a bra but he could see her nipples. Curious. With her thong soaked she was nearly naked or so it appeared. As she stood under the sprinkler she said, "This feels wonderful. I was getting so warm anybody care to join me?" Sonja looked down at her shorts and quickly peeled them off. She strolled out showing a lot of her ass in her brief panties and stepped into the spray. She was soaked in moments and her panties disappeared altogether and her blouse clung to her shape suggestively.

"God this does feel good." Ann looked at Sonja and as they both smiled Ann pulled her top off revealing a half cup bra. Her breasts were on display for us all and her nipples were sticking out proudly. Sonja said, "Well if you can so can I" and she peeled her blouse off too throwing it on the wet ground.

"It's Ann's birthday and we don't need clothes." When the two of them were getting chilled they ambled back up and emptied their glasses and went for a refill. All eyes were on those two but especially Ann's exposed nipples.

Hugh couldn't stand it and said, "Ann darlin you look so sexy I may have a heart attack."

"Thank you Hugh I feel so free." With that she took her bra off letting her breasts completely free. The birthday girl was now sitting there in her transparent thong.

I saw her birthday dildos sitting there and I said, "Now you can practice doing deep throat."

"I don't think so honey."

Sonja said, "I don't think many people can do that."

"I think a lot could if they wanted to."

"Easy for you to say."

I guess I'd had more to drink than I thought because the next thing I said was, "I can do it." Everybody stopped and looked at me.

Ann said, "Say that again."

"I mean I haven't done it of course but I know I could."

"Just how do you know that?"

"Just before I met you I was at a drinking party one night. I don't remember what started it but we had a soft dildo there and on a dare I took it all the way down my throat." Kyle and Hugh were staring at me now.

Sonja said, "Bullshit, prove it."

"How can I do that and no I'm not sucking a guy."

"Use one of those dildos."

"They're too hard. Even the tip on a hard cock has a softness to it."

"I still say bullshit."

"I know I can do it and I know a lot of people could it's just getting past that gag reflex."

"So you say you can take seven or eight inches down your throat."

"I did once I think I still can as long as it isn't too big around."

"Somehow I have to see this one of these days."

"Okay."

It was getting late enough and enough alcohol had been consumed that when I looked over at Ann sitting there nearly naked I had an idea for one last birthday present. I leaned over to Toni and whispered in her ear and watched her for her reaction. She studied me for several seconds, got a grin on her face and nodded slightly and moved to Sonja. She smiled and whispered to Hugh as Toni whispered to Kyle and all nodded and smiled. I got up and went over to Ann and said,

"Before this evening ends we have one more gift for you, are you ready for it?"

She smiled and said, "Of course. This is great, where is it?"

"Over here."

She followed me a few steps and I said, "Lie on the buffet table."

"What?"

"Trust me, you are going to get a very nice present."

"But..."

"Trust me. On your back please." Ann lay on her back and she looked so tempting I wanted to take her right there and then, but instead I kissed her and nodded.

Chapter Eight

Everybody gathered around and started to gently move their hands all over Ann, caressing her and teasing her. She instantly moaned and closed her eyes. I saw Kyle near her hips and I said so that Ann could hear, "Kyle would you remove her panties for her." Ann's eyes opened and she looked at me as she felt his hands slowly slide her thong down and off of her. She was totally naked to us now and her nipples were hard as stones as we resumed our caressing. No part of her body was left untouched including her puffy pussy lips. No fingers entered her but rather brushed over her mound again and again causing her hips to rise involuntarily to meet their hand. Both male and female fingers gently pinched her nipples and fondled her breasts as Ann was transported to another place. Her moaning continued and her passion was building to monumental levels and so was mine as I saw twelve hands giving her an experience of a life time.

I leaned down and whispered, "I love you Ann and I want to fuck you so much right now." When I straightened up I saw Toni look at me with a smile so I guess she heard me.

As I watched her build, it looked like she was going to have an orgasm just from all of the attention. She eased off and slipped back from the cliff for a moment and she said, "Oh God you guys are wonderful don't stop oh God." She was building again and since Toni was across from me I felt like we were sharing her building orgasm. Nobody other than me had ever seen her climax and for sure a woman never had. Ann didn't seem to care, in fact that was all she was living for at the moment. The next time she seemed to be at her point of orgasm I slid my hand down and touched her clit. She arched and groaned loud enough for everybody to hear and she froze in a massive orgasm as I took my hand away from her mound but all the other hands continued to caress her. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, cresting, easing for moment and then cresting again. She didn't want to stop and I wanted her to have her ultimate orgasm. To share it with her friends was even better. The next wave that hit her she said very loudly, "Oh God, oh God, yesss." She slipped back and we slowly quit touching her, letting her come down before she passed out.

Toni looked at me and said in a near whisper, "My God that was something to see. I want this on my birthday. Remember Brian I want this. No...I have to have this on my birthday." I looked at her and she was so turned on I thought she'd have an orgasm standing there. I kissed Ann's lips and everybody else kissed her on her body several times each. I thought Ann was going to take off again but they quit in time and stepped back as I helped her sit up. Her eyes were full of tears and her heart was still racing as I stood there with her as she tried to get to her feet. Her legs were wobbly but she made it to a chair and I got her a stiff drink.

When she finally found her voice she said, "My God thank you, all of you. What an incredible experience. Sonja, Toni you have to experience that at least once in your life. I thought I'd faint, and then I thought I might die but I didn't care. My heart is still racing like crazy. I smiled and saw Toni out of the corner of my eye and she was still flushed and antsy. She wanted her own orgasm more than anything in the world right then. I looked at Sonja and she smiled at me, also with a flushed face, not like Toni's but she was glowing. When I looked at Kyle and Hugh they were still staring at her nakedness and had erections that could be seen from a mile away. Then I realized I had one too. I wanted to make love to my wife and soon. Toni whispered in my ear, "Take her inside. I'll come over after while and help clean this mess up. Right now I can see you need her more than anything." She kissed me and motioned for everybody to leave.

As they were filing out Ann said, "Bye everybody and thank you for the birthday of a lifetime." When everybody was out of sight Ann and I walked inside and I took her to the bedroom. When she lay down I kissed her and said, "I love you honey."

"I love you too Brian. Thank you for a wonderful, fantastic day."

"You're welcome."

She saw my erection and said, "Oh you poor baby, make love to me honey."

"Are you up to it?"

"I'm always up to it for you." I stripped and was soon entering the wettest most swollen set of lips I'd ever seen. I eased in and in minutes she was having another small orgasm and I was exploding. I didn't think I'd ever stop pumping my seed into her but it did end at last and we fell asleep together.

A couple of hours later I woke up and without waking Ann or bothering to get dressed, went out to clean up the mess in the back yard. I put the patio chairs back in position, folded up the table that Ann had been lying on, threw the last of the trash in a trash bag and gathered Ann's birthday presents and put them on the umbrella table to take inside. I was standing there deciding what to do next when I saw Toni standing at the corner of the house watching me.

"Oh hi I didn't see you there."

"I came around the side of the house so I wouldn't disturb you but I was too late to help. I'm just glad I'm not too late to see you naked."

"What? Oh shit I'll go get..."

"No don't go Brian. I was enjoying watching you. I'll behave or at least my body will behave."

"I guess you've already seen me so it doesn't matter. I forgot you were coming back."

"Brian that was the most erotic thing I've ever seen in my life. I almost fainted and I'm serious. That was such a special thing you did for her tonight."

"She really did enjoy it didn't she."

"Brian I almost climaxed and all I was doing was watching. I can't wait to see if she'll talk about it later."