Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure she will."

As Toni and I were talking Ann came out and said, "Oh hi Toni."

"Hi Ann, I'm sorry about catching Brian naked."

"Oh that's okay. I think he likes to be looked at don't you honey."

"I admit I do yes."

Toni leaned close to Ann and said in a stage whisper, "I like looking at him too." As Ann watched, Toni and I finished picking up the patio and sat down.

Toni said, "I almost feel overdressed with both of you naked."

Ann said, "Get naked we don't mind."

"I ...okay but don't tell Kyle."

"Not if you don't want us too." Toni was naked in a flash and blushing.

"This is the first time I've ever done this."

"Doesn't it feel nice?"

"It feels so erotic, so special."

I was feeling that familiar stirring in my loins and I told her, "You look very nice naked Toni."

"Thank you. Ann how was it on the table?"

"Oh Toni it was fabulous, wonderful and even scary. I've never been that turned on before in my life. When all of you spanked me and kissed my butt I was so turned on and it never went away, and then when you all touched me on the table I wanted to cry in ecstasy. I can't put it into words, you have to experience it yourself."

"Oh God I want to."

"Put it on your birthday list."

"Oh I will trust me. I'm so turned on again just thinking about it it's hard to sit still."

"Brian maybe you could help Toni."

"Oh Ann I didn't mean..."

"I know, of course you didn't. Honey just hold her a minute and kiss her, I want to watch." I didn't have to be told twice so I stood up and pulled her up to me from her chair. I held her close and she could feel my growing erection press against her.

"Oh God you two I..." I kissed her remembering the kiss she'd given me earlier in the day and again it was one hell of a kiss and my cock rose to it's full size. I could feel Toni tremble. I kissed her again and her kiss became more insistent, more aggressive.

I put my left hand on her breast and she moaned into my mouth as Ann said, "Let's go inside."

Chapter Nine

Toni allowed herself to be led into our bedroom and I lay her on her back. I wanted to be sure Ann wanted me to please her so I looked toward her and her eyes were glassy and her hand was on her mound as she nodded her head. I moved over Toni as she looked into my eyes and my hand found it's way to her pussy lips. As Toni and I kissed deeply my fingers found their way into her wetness and I felt her mound push up into my hand. With my left hand on her breast and my right fingers making love to her we kissed again until I saw her tense and heard her moan. She started her climax and I gently moved my hands away but kept kissing her neck and breasts until she settled down.

"Oh God Brian that feels so good. Ann can he stay here with me for a little longer?"

"Yes of course, you two looked so excited so into each other. It was wonderful Brian. I've wanted to watch you please somebody else and I have. Maybe one of these days I can watch you make love."

I kissed Toni one last time and stood up. I looked at this naked woman, this attractive and eager woman that I'd just pleased right in front of my wife.

I finally said, "Toni honey I wish we could keep going, you are fantastic and I'd like to make love to you in every position."

"Thank you Brian, and thank you Ann. I wish we could keep going too but we can't. I'd like to say maybe the next time but I don't know about that."

"Maybe some day we can again."

"Ann I'm afraid I've made a mess of your bed, I've seeped all over it."

I said, "Don't worry I'll sleep there and remember us being together."

"You won't tell Kyle will you?"

"Of course not."

I helped Toni up and we walked out to the patio to retrieve her clothes. "I better get home before Kyle wonders what happened to me. Thanks you

two. See you soon." With that Toni was on her way home.

We went back inside and I asked, "Was it as you thought it might be watching me like that?"

"It was different than I expected, it was exciting, I was happy for you and could feel your excitement. I felt a twinge of jealousy but not bad and I'm glad it happened. Just don't do it unless I'm there or say you can."

"I'd never do that without your blessing honey, not ever. Toni was great and I'd do that and more again with your permission but you're the best there is to me."

Ann put her arms around my waist and said, "I'm glad because I think you're the best too." The two of us were soon in bed and sound sleep. We still had a lot of talking to do but for now all was right with the world.

Over the next few days I overheard Ann talking to Toni and Sonja on the phone about her birthday and I was surprised at how often she mentioned the spanking and kisses. That whole experience seemed to turn her on, both the light spanking and the kisses. When she mentioned how Kyle spanked her harder but not too hard and nearly made her cum I smiled. I remembered how she was squirming in my lap.

A couple of weeks later she went to see the photographer and made an appointment for her session. When I asked her how far she planned to go she just said, "I'm going to see how it goes. I want to take it as far as I can for you." She paused and smiled before she finished with, "Well for me too."

"How soon after do you see the results?"

"About a week."

"You doing stills or video?"

"I asked for both because I couldn't decide."

"I can't wait to see what happens."

"Me either."

"Will you let the others see it?"

"That depends on how far I go and what it looks like but I'd like to. I'm enjoying showing myself."

"I've noticed."

"Do you mind?"

"No not at all as long as nobody gets hurt or in trouble."

"Honey we were made for each other."

"I do think we were."

When I got home from work on Thursday Ann had just gotten home from the photographer.

"How'd it go?"

"Oh it went great, I had a wonderful time."

"How far did you end up going?"

"I'm not going to tell you, I want you so see when it's all ready. You're going to love it though that's for sure."

"You going to show the others?"

"No comment for now."

"You really have me curious, in fact you're driving me nuts."

"Good that's what I wanted to do."

"So we have to wait a week?"

"He said at the most, maybe five days if all goes well."

"I'll be ready."

Chapter Ten

When those five days were up I waited for her to tell me I could see them but it was the next day before they were ready. Ann was anxious to see the results but she waited for me to get home and she had wine poured and she was waiting when I came in.

"Hurry up honey I'm ready to look at them." I took off my tie and shoes and dropped onto the couch next to her.

"Okay honey, show me." They were packaged in a nice wooden box so she unfastened the latch and opened it slowly. There was a piece of paper over them and she slowly moved that away, tipping the box so I couldn't see until she'd seen it first. She smiled and handed it to me and it was an innocent but nice shot of her and I put it aside upside down to keep the order.

She slowly passed photos to me and I looked at them and laid them down. When she came to the first one with her removing her clothes she said, "Okay honey here we go." Picture by picture her clothes disappeared and he photographed her in different poses. "You look so good honey I love these." She continued to hand me photos until she was totally nude and she looked fantastic. He had done an excellent job with her. She was naked and it looked like fine art and yet so erotic I was getting an erection. On the next one she showed me her hands were down and she was touching her self between her legs.

I said, "Oh my God that is so hot."

She stopped and said, "I want to look at the video now before we look at the rest of them."

"Now?"

"Yes please."

"Okay."

I put the disc in, grabbed the remote and waited. The beginning was very professional and then it faded out and when it came back Ann was on the screen. The editing was smooth and she went from one pose to the next and again slowly lost her clothes until she was naked in front of the photographer.

She said, "They made me feel so relaxed and good about myself, like I could do no wrong for them."

"Them?"

"The photographer and the videographer."

"Well I'll be damned two of them." She was quiet again and a moment later she was touching herself again only this time it was a movie and I watched her play with herself and touch her clit. Then she was playing with her breasts and pinching and pulling her nipples.

Slowly the scenes became more graphic and Ann did more to herself. I could see her getting more turned on as it went until it faded out and then back in and she had her new vibrator in her hand. When I saw it disappear inside of her on screen I had a good idea how far this was going. Moments later her pelvis was slowly humping up and down on the vibrator until she faded again. Then she was back with the small dildo and it went into her and she fucked herself with it and pumped her hips up and down. On it went until she had the biggest one in her and she was humping, pushing and pulling the dildo in and out and tossing her head from side to side. The last fade in showed her on her hands and knees and her pussy and asshole were in plain sight. The large dildo went in again and it was soon followed by the small vibrator trying to slip up her slick shiny ass. I saw her rosebud slowly expand as it tried to accommodate the invader and her pelvis work to coax it in. I was squirming in my seat as I imagined her feeling the pressure and fullness from that plastic cock. It took her some time but she finally slid it in a ways and paused. Another minute and she had it going the rest of the way until both cocks were in her to the hilt and she was moaning, pumping and climaxing on camera like she'd done it a dozen times. It was a hard and long orgasm and I thought I'd cum watching it.

When it was done I leaned back and took a deep breath. Ann asked me, "Well, what do you think honey?"

"That was hot and it looks like it was for you too."

"Oh God yes, I came hard. I forgot the cameras were even there. Thank you again honey, that was one of the best presents I've ever gotten."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"I already know what I want for my next birthday."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"The photographer again only the next time I want you with me and fucking me."

"Okay I think I can do that." We went back to the stills and we again watched her do herself and cum on camera. When it was over I took a deep breath and said, "Wow, that was a show. Somehow I don't see you showing all of this to the others."

"Probably just the ones up to...well I don't know, I guess none for now and then I'll just wait and then decide how far to take it."

For the next several weeks the six of us were as conservative acting as a retirement home as we got together for cards or dinner.

Our conversations however stayed on a decidedly adult path and it was at one of those dinners when Sonja asked, "Have you found the game yet Brian?"

"I sure haven't Sonja, I'll try again this weekend." In truth I hadn't looked. I would be the last one to say no to the game but I wasn't at all sure that Kyle and Toni could deal with it, or even Hugh for that matter. I decided I'd look and if I still had it I'd let them decide when they read a few of the cards.

Kyle, the last one I would expect to bring it up asked, "Ann, how'd the photographer thing go?"

"It went great, he's very professional."

"When do we get to see them?"

"I haven't decided which ones to share just yet, I need time to think about that one."

"Oh, then they must be good ones."

She smiled and said, "Some of them are."

Toni asked, "Who has the next birthday?"

I said, "Mine isn't for about eight months."

Hugh said, "Mine is almost six months off."

Kyle said, "Mine's closer at five months and Toni's is four months away. How about you Sonja?"

"I wasn't going to tell anybody. It's next month, no wait. It's...it's in three weeks but I don't need a party."

Hugh said, "We'll see love, we'll see. We need to do something special if not a party."

Ann said, "Go for it Sonja. I'll never forget mine that's for sure." That gave Hugh three weeks to plan a get together for Sonja. There were frequent calls between him and all of us and he was convinced that in spite of her protestations she wanted a party of some sort. I spent half of Saturday digging through the basement storeroom and finally found the old Hug and Chug game. After dusting it off I opened it and the years were stripped away as I remembered a couple of games I'd played with my buddies and our dates. I looked it over and it was in pretty ragged condition but still playable. Why and how I managed to still have it after all those years was beyond me. Actually it told me I had to get serious about cleaning out all the junk we'd collected. As I looked through the cards in the game I knew I had to do some sorting and remove the most blatant ones and even with that done I wasn't sure the group would accept this. I wasn't even sure I was up to a few of them. I finally sorted them into two piles and marked them as one and two. All I could do is warn them, after that it was their problem.

I went upstairs and showed the game to Ann and explained how I divided the cards. After she looked through the cards she said, "Some of those cards are over much I agree and even some in the first stack might cause a problem. Like you said, let them decide."

"What about us, will we be willing to do them?"

"Let me think about it for a while honey."

"Maybe I just better take some more out right now and keep it a little more tame."

"Maybe so." I removed everything that required nudity and spent a couple of hours making several to replace them before putting it away for the party. I still wasn't sure I'd even take the game to the party. As I walked past the front window I saw people moving things into the house next door so I went to ask Ann if she know what happened to the Dixons.

"Bob is on a six month transfer and Beth moved out there to be with him why?"

"Somebody's moving suitcases and stuff in."

"Oh that must be the people that rented their house for six months."

"Where have I been that I don't know any of this?"

"I wouldn't know honey."

Chapter Eleven

It was getting close to Sonja's birthday and I still needed to find her a present and when I asked Ann what she was doing she said she hadn't decided what to get her.

I told her, "I'm at a loss what to get her."

She put her arms around me and said, "You could give her your cock."

"So you wouldn't mind that huh?"

"I might be a little jealous but I'd be okay I think as long as it wasn't behind my back."

"I'd be more than willing to do that but I suspect Hugh might have a different view on that."

"Yes he just might."

"What if the two of us set her up with the photographer like you did?"

"I know she'd love that but it would be a little expensive."

"Yes I know but I just don't know what else to get her."

"We still have several days to think about it."

While Ann and I were trying to decide what to get Sonja, Kyle and Toni were having a discussion about setting limits for themselves.

"Toni, I wouldn't be surprised if things got a little loose and crazy Saturday night. Do we need to set limits or talk about things?"

"I...I don't think so honey."

"How will you act if somebody or maybe even more than one get naked? Or say we play a new game and I end up with Ann for example and we have to...I don't know, kiss, feel whatever. Will that be okay with you?"

"As long as I never find out you're seeing somebody behind my back."

"You really have changed honey. I just can't get over it."

"I feel different too."

"So we'll just go along and do whatever the evening calls for then?"

"I think so. The other four aren't about to start swapping spouses or anything."

"No I'm sure not, but I think all six of us are aware that we are gradually becoming more and more daring as we get comfortable with things."

"Do you think any of us will ever end up making love to somebody other than their spouse?"

With a small smile Toni looked out the front window, but her mind was elsewhere when she said, "I can see it happen some day."

It was Thursday and Ann and I were just home from work when I asked her about Sonja's gift.

"I think I've come up with something for her from the two of us."

"What's that?"

"It's a three day trial membership at the nudist camp."

"Do you think she'd ever use it?"

"I really don't know but it's cheap, sexy and daring."

"But won't she want Hugh along?"

"I hadn't thought of that, damn. We'll get them that for their anniversary next year."

"That works."

"I guess we better stick with the photographer."

"I guess so."

"I'll pick it up on my way home tomorrow night."

With that settled I changed clothes and went out front to replace the front doorbell button. I was standing there trying to get the new button out of the package when I heard, "Hi." I turned around and saw a very tall and pleasant looking woman coming toward me.

"Hi."

"I'm Crystal Banuchi, I just moved in next door."

I shook her hand and said, "Yes, I noticed somebody toting luggage and such in the other day I'm Brian."

"Nice to meet you Brian, that would be either me or my husband Gale. We're renting the house for six months while Gale makes considers his career options. He's getting tired of traveling all the time."

"I can appreciate that. I hate having to travel once a year for training seminars let alone all the time. You have a fantastic tan are you in from Florida?"

"No, L.A. actually."

"This small town may get pretty boring for you then."

"I'm from a small town originally so I'm not worried." She smiled at me and said, "What I'm seeing so far I like."

"Good, welcome to the neighborhood."

"Thank you. I see you have quite a privacy fence, is that for a pool?"

"Sorry no, the previous owners put the fence up and I've decided I really like having it."

"Like your privacy do you?"

"Sometimes."

"So do I. I like the freedom of expression privacy allows me. That's one thing I hate about L.A., it's so damn crowded and crazy, I like to have some elbow room. You'll have to decide for yourself if I'm one of the crazies."

"You don't seem crazy to me yet."

"Good, I'd hate to scare you off. You married?"

"Yes, my wife's Ann, been married for almost twenty years."

"It seemed the area I just came from if you were married more than five years you were seen as an old timer."

"The dating scene out there must have been amazing."

"Something like that. Actually it wasn't so much dating as just spontaneously meeting up with somebody and taking it from there."

"I wouldn't care much for that, I'm too old fashioned I guess."

"Maybe you and Ann could come over for coffee Saturday."

"Thanks but we'll have to take a rain check. We're going to a birthday party Saturday."

"Sounds fun. Well I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you so we'll get together later. Have fun at your party."

"Thanks we will I'm sure." As she walked away I watched her hips swing down my sidewalk. She seemed about my age or a touch older but those hips certainly knew what they were supposed to do. I called after her, "Thanks again for the invitation."

She turned her head and said over her shoulder, "You're welcome." I was sure her hips swayed a little more when she did that.

I finished putting in the button and went in to tell Ann about our new temporary neighbor. "How'd she seem?"