Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Ann's face as much as Hugh's hands as they traveled all over her. His left hand drifted behind her as he felt her ass and I was certain a finger or two were finding their way between her cheeks as his right hand played with her pussy lips. I glanced at Sonja and her hand was between her legs but not moving as she watched her husband tease Ann. When Sonja and I saw his middle finger slowly disappear we both stopped breathing and Ann moaned as she put a hand on his shoulder for support. He looked up at her and his hand advanced as his finger went deeper into her dark tunnel. She moaned again and his hand slowly started to fuck her.

Her exposed breasts were moving slightly as she moved and she moaned, "Oh God Hugh yes, fuck me with your finger. That feels so good and I want to cum for you honey. His hand went faster and nobody knew or cared how much time had passed. As Ann was nearing her orgasm Sonja's hand eased over to mine and we held hands as her husband quickly frigged my wife. When she finally climaxed she grabbed his shoulders with both hands and held on until her spasms eased off. I knew my wife well and she still had several orgasms left in her if things continued to keep her horny. I felt Sonja's hand touch my erection through my pants as Ann made it back to her chair. When she sat down she took a deep breath and then I kissed her in admiration.

That sight seemed to have everybody quiet for a minute, but then I said, "Lets go so our birthday girl can get in the action soon." It was my turn next. I missed a blank space by one and ended up having to draw from the second pile. I picked the top card and held it close to read before reading it aloud. I looked around the table dramatically and read, "Take the player to your left and lie her on the floor in plain sight. Slowly strip her naked, remove your clothes and rub your body all over her for four minutes." I looked at her and then at Hugh. I saw smiles so I took her hand and led her to the center of the room and helped her lie down. As instructed I slowly stripped her naked before removing my clothes. I liked the thought that everybody was watching us and I was soon on top of her feeling her breasts push against my chest and my cock was brushing between her legs. Sonja was getting flushed and so totally turned on and my cock and balls wanted to explode immediately. I was as turned on as I'd ever been in my life.

I continued like that for a minute or so before Ann said looking at Hugh, "At my birthday party I was allowed to do whatever I wanted."

"So is Sonja." That was all it took and her hand was guiding me into her instantly.

We were the first to fuck another's spouse and the first to fuck in front of the others. The barrier had been broken. I slid into her smoothly and quickly until we could feel my balls hit her. I pulled back until my cock head was just inside and then I pushed forward until my balls tapped her again. I started pumping my ass up and down gradually picking up speed knowing neither of us could last long and there was no point in trying. I could feel my gift to her building rapidly and I managed to say to her, "Honey I'm going to give you a present now." She panted and said, "Yes, give it to me baby, fill me up, oh God your cock feels good." Hearing her made my ass go even faster and then I felt that sudden pressure and ecstasy as my cum came rushing up my cock and into her. My cock pumped as I pushed deeply into her and said, "Feel me fill you honey." Her climax was roaring and her pelvis was jamming back against me as she made low animal sounds. It was over far too soon for us. I lay on top of her and we kissed as our passion lingered, not wanting to leave us.

I was still hard and I moved in her for a moment before stopping. It was rare that I could stay hard but I was still so turned that it felt like this was one of those times and I wanted to keep pumping into her and make her cum again. Before I pulled out I whispered into her ear just saying, "I'm still hard and want us to keep fucking so much so I can feel you climax again. I want you again soon." With that I slowly pulled out and lay next to her to catch my breath. Sonja was still coming down as she slowly got up and made for the bathroom to catch my cum as it slid down her leg. When she finally came out I went in and washed up before returning to my seat. Both of us were still naked and I hoped she'd stay that way with me.

Once Sonja was recovered she looked over at Ann with a smile and said, "Thank you for sharing Brian with me."

"I enjoyed watching you two, it was so exciting."

Toni and Kyle sitting there looking like they might orgasm if anybody touched them so Sonja said, since it's my birthday I'd like to see Ann and Kyle make love and then Toni and Brian.

The room was totally quiet until Kyle looked at Ann and with his trade mark blush said, "I'd love to Ann." He held his hand out to hers and led her to the floor where Sonja and I just were. It took them no time at all before he was ramming in and out of her and she was bouncing up and down in the throes of passion. Ann was in her element now, getting fucked and in front of others. The two of them went at it fast and hard lasting no longer than Sonja and I did. First Ann exploded and that triggered Kyle and they moaned and pumped their way through their orgasms. I love to watch my wife fuck. She was a sight to behold to me and I was squirming in my chair as I watched her explode with passion.

By the time they had gone to the bathroom and back Toni and I were already fucking like rabbits. I was overwhelmed as I made love to Toni and experienced her as she responded to my touch and my cock. As I pumped into her I already knew I wanted her again. She was tight, active and so totally consumed by her passion I couldn't help but love her just a little bit. She climaxed and I kept going driving her toward another orgasm. Thanks to Sonja I had staying power and we lasted longer than any of the others.

She suddenly stopped and said, "Take me from behind Brian quickly please." She flipped over and I reentered her and drove even deeper into her, slamming her and making her ass cheeks bounce and jiggle in my hands. When she had yet another orgasm I stopped. I was tired and couldn't cum for a while though I wanted to keep pumping into her. We went to the bathroom together and after washing up returned to the group.

Chapter Fifteen

All six of us were spent for a while but little by little life returned to us and the six of us would spend the remainder of the evening together naked. We had snacks to help renew our energy levels and made small and complimentary comments to each other. I enjoyed watching as all of us openly looked at and enjoyed the sights before us.

When after a half an hour or so we all seemed to be getting some pep back Toni said, "Sonja I almost forgot, Kyle and I have a little something for you."

"Oh good." Toni handed her a nicely wrapped package and inside Sonja found a small book titled, "How to enjoy public nudity safely." She found another book the same size titled, "How to flash strangers and friends without getting arrested." The third thing she found was a dildo. As she looked it over smiling Toni came over and said, "Sonja notice the modest size, realistic look and feel and most of all notice the soft tip, just like a real cock." As Toni said that she looked at me and gave me big smile. I didn't understand why she was looking at me like that until Sonja smiled at me too. Then I remembered my big mouth saying something about taking a whole cock down throat. I gave them a thin smile and wondered when I'd learn to keep my mouth closed. Ann said, "Can I borrow your books when you're done with them?" Everybody laughed including me, but I also knew she was serious and wanted to explore that area soon. Ann was changing into a whole new woman at a rapid pace.

Ann got up and said, "Brian and I got this for you Sonja, and we hope you like it." Sonja opened the envelope and when she saw the gift certificate she said, "Oh look Hugh I get to go to the photographer too. I can't wait. We still want to see how your experience went though."

"I'll show you but not tonight because this is your birthday."

"I can't wait to see them, especially now." Hugh left the room for a minute and then came back and handed her his present to her.

"Thank you honey. Sharing my birthday with our friends was present enough though." She opened the small package and pulled out a homemade booklet. When she opened it she found six official looking certificates and each one said, good for one day of doing whatever you want with whomever you want, wherever you want, except making love. Then she pulled out another six page booklet that had certificates saying, this entitles you to make love to whomever you want, wherever you want for as long as you want. I love you. She looked at him and asked, "Really?"

"Really."

"Anybody anywhere?"

"Yes, of course I want to hear about it later if I'm not there."

Sonja broke into a huge smile and said, "Thank you honey you are incredible and I promise you'll get all the juicy details later." We all laughed but we knew just what she meant. I was hoping she would choose me for most of them. The third and last thing she pulled out was for a four day cruise on a small yacht, clothing optional.

"Oh my God really? I didn't even know this was possible."

"I didn't either until a few weeks ago. I couldn't get reservations until six months from now though."

"I'll think about it every day until then." What a wonderful day all of you have given me.

Ann said, "Unless Hugh kicks us out your day isn't over yet it's early and who knows what else might happen after we've all rested."

"Good, I don't want it to end either." Hugh refilled our glasses and I put the game away since none of us likely had the energy to complete the tasks.

We sat in the living room, sipped our drinks and talked until Sonja looked at me and said, "Brian honey would you do something for me?"

"Of course it's your day after all."

"You'd do anything in the world for me if I asked right?"

"Of course, anytime but especially tonight."

"Oh good." With that she retrieved her new soft dildo and said, "I want to see if you can take this like you talked about at Ann's party." I swallowed and said, "Okay I'll try. It's been a lot of years though." I was surprised to find myself nervous and almost embarrassed to have them watch as I tried to swallow the dildo.

I held it in my hands and it even felt like a real cock, slightly heavy, very firm and yet just a little flexible especially at the very tip. It was just as I had described that evening.

I looked at Toni with a smile and said, "You worked hard to find this didn't you."

"Oh honey you have no idea how hard I had to look to find just the right one for you."

Ann said, "I can't wait to see this too. You never told me that story until my birthday party and I've wondered about it more than once since then."

I started to put it in my mouth and then stopped and said, "I feel foolish doing this when I'm sober and I don't want to hear any smart remarks about this now or later, do I have everybody's promise?" I didn't move until I had those five promises either. I nodded my head and put the tip in my mouth and slid it back and then took it out. I did that a few times to get it wet and get a feel for it. It felt like what I always thought a cock might feel and I found that interesting, disconcerting and even a touch exciting to me. I slipped it in again and took it to the very back of my throat and was relieved that I didn't gag so I pulled it back a little and holding my breath went deeper before pulling it back. I then held it by the balls molded to the end of it and holding my breath slipped it in. I pushed it back and then back farther until it hit the back and didn't feel like it would go any farther. I wasn't at all uncomfortable so I knew I had until I'd have to stop and catch my breath. That meant I had at least thirty seconds for this. I held it deep in my throat and pushed a little harder and felt it try to go deeper. I pushed once more and felt the soft tip move just enough and the next thing I knew my hand and those molded balls were against my lips. I sat there with that plastic cock all the way down my throat and looked at the others as they watched me in complete surprise.

I finally pulled it out and took a deep breath before saying, "I guess I can still do it."

All five of them applauded me and Sonja said, "I'm sorry Brian I didn't believe you but you've proven yourself. I'm impressed and a little turned on by it."

Toni quickly added, "Brian honey I was the one that really doubted you. I'm sorry too."

I quickly said, "Don't worry about it. I wasn't at all sure I could do it again especially sober. It was even easier than I remembered it being. Anybody else care to try?"

Toni took it and said, "What do I do?"

"Relax. You have to relax and just hold your breath. If you try to breathe it might make you gag on it. Would you like me to rinse it first?"

"Brian I wouldn't mind putting your cock in my mouth so I don't think moisture from your mouth will bother me."

All five of us smiled and I said, "You can have my cock anytime love and I'd be honored."

Chapter Sixteen

Toni put the tip in her mouth and eased it back until it touched the back of her throat and she choked a bit. "You forgot to hold your breath maybe," I offered.

"Maybe, I'll try again." She took a breath, held it and advanced the plastic cock again going a bit farther but she couldn't do it.

"Damn, I should be able to get past this."

"Maybe if you practice." Hugh said, "You can practice on me anytime Toni."

She just smiled at him and said, "I'm going to keep trying and surprise you guys one of these days."

I said, "If nothing else you turned me on trying."

"I can see that." I knew my cock was hard again and wanting attention.

Sonja was sitting next to me and she said again, "I want to be sure you mean it when you say you'll do anything for me on my birthday."

"Of course I would. After making love to you how can I resist you?"

"Then Brian I want you to put Hugh's cock down your throat." I stared at her silently as I'm sure everybody else did too.

Hugh said, "Sonja what are you doing?"

"Ever since he told us about taking a dildo down his throat I've had visions of Brian with a real cock instead of a plastic one. I got so turned on when you just did it I knew I had to see the real thing."

"But Sonja I'm straight as they come, I don't suck real cocks."

"Hugh jumped in and said, "Me to honey, you know that."

"I know both of you are and I don't expect you to get carried away. Honey I just want to see your cock disappear down his throat a few times. You don't have to come in his mouth or anything." I was struck dumb. I'd promised her no less than three times I'd do anything at all for her and so had Hugh and I'd proven I could do it.

I looked at Hugh sitting there with his erection pointing up and he looked at me as we both panicked. Nobody was coming to our defense so I looked at Ann and she just smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders like she didn't know what to do other than go through with it. I looked back at Hugh and finally said, "I can't say no Hugh, what do you think?"

"I...I can't believe this. I guess we're stuck with this Brian." I just nodded. I wasn't even sure what to do. Hugh finally stood up and I knelt in front of him close to his cock. I'd been so busy staring at the women that I hadn't noticed how close he kept his pubic hair trimmed and that helped a little. I wished he'd shaved it all off though.

I saw a drop of precome forming on his tip and I knew that if I was a woman I might use my tongue to retrieve it but I wasn't about to do that. My hands were actually shaking as I put them on his naked hips for a second. Everybody got close and watched as my left hand reached for another guy's cock for the first time and my fingers timidly wrapped around it. It felt a lot like the plastic dildo except warmer and I could feel his soft skin move under my hand. I looked around for one last chance at getting out of it and not finding it turned back to his cock. I held my breath, watched as I leaned forward and saw his cock disappear in my mouth. My tongue was up against the underside of his cock and I didn't even try to keep my mouth wide open to reduce contact. I was going to do this and get it over with. I pulled back and then slid forward again going a little deeper just as I had with the plastic one and with Sonja kneeling as near as she could she watched as her husbands cock disappeared into my mouth again as I took him deep. Involuntarily Hugh moaned but stood still and I pulled back until he was out of my mouth. It was getting easier as I realized the plastic cock had more taste than a real one did and since it had a softer texture it was easier for me.

I took him almost to his balls the next time and I heard Sonja encourage me saying, "Oh God yes Brian this is so exciting, I'm getting so turned on watching you. Go baby, I want to see your lips hit his balls, do it for me honey." She was turning me on with her soft voice and sexy words. I switched my left hand from his cock to mine and slid down his shaft again until I did feel his pubic hair against my face. I paused and then without thinking just pulled back and went down again more quickly. I was basically getting fucked down my throat by Hugh as Sonja, Ann and Toni got close to watch and Kyle wasn't far away as he watched transfixed.

I started to bob my head up and down his shaft a couple of times and Hugh moaned again and mumbled, "Oh God, oh shit." His hips were moving back and forth slightly and I increased the pace. I was into it now and all I wanted to do was please Sonja completely.

She got close and said softly, "Yes take him for me honey, and make me happy. Go faster for me please. I want to see his cock pump in and out of your mouth like you did in my pussy.

Her soft voice kept me going and then I heard Ann say from the other side, "Go all the way honey I love this, I love you. You are getting me so hot lover, take his load down your throat for me honey." I hadn't even considered going that far but between those two women I just lost control and went after his load like it was honey.

When Toni added her voice, urging me on with, "If you'll take his juice I promise I'll learn how and do it for you, I'll swallow you and suck you dry as the whole world watches if you want."

My head was sliding back and diving all the way down until my face pushed his balls back. I could take all of him and more if he had it. Hugh was moaning almost constantly and his hips were moving forward every time I slid down his pole. When I started going too fast for him to keep up he stood still and I jammed him down my throat so he could feel my face as it pressed into his pubes and his nuts banged against my chin. A few more strokes and Hugh was mumbling he was going to shoot and those words were just out of his mouth when I felt his cock swell more and start to pump down my throat. I pushed forward and let his seed slip down as I held my breath and kept him deep in me. I couldn't hold my breath quite long enough and pulled my head back to breathe. I felt his cum slowly fill my mouth a little before slowing to a stop. I felt his cock almost immediately start to soften so I pulled back until it slipped out and bumped my chin as it left me and he dropped into his chair. I quickly turned and kissed Sonja and gave her some of his cum before kissing Ann, giving her a little and then Toni giving her what was left of his load. With her getting the last the two of us kissed far longer and she moaned into my mouth as her hands went around the back of my neck and held me.

1...45678...11