Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards I knew this would prompt a whole lot of discussion and it was going to prompt me to do a whole lot of thinking. It wasn't nearly as bad as I'd expected and there was very little taste in my mouth. It was no big deal after all. I didn't have any strong urges to do it again but if somebody pressed me I might just because it was different and it turned them on it seemed. It must have affected me at least a little because I remembered stroking my own cock and feeling the head get wet. Kyle came back with a stiff drink for me thinking I needed to wash the taste out of my mouth but I took a big drink to settle my nerves instead.

Sonja threw her arms around me and after kissing me again she said, "Thank you so much, you are incredible. You did that for me and I'll never forget that believe me. Ann thank you too for letting him go through with it."

Ann took a deep breath and said, "You're welcome but I have to say I'm surprised that he did it and I'm surprised at how it affected me. I liked it." Of course I was beginning to think Ann was developing a love for any kind of sex now and wondered what her next discovery would be.

Chapter Seventeen

Hugh poured the last of the mixed drinks in our glasses and said, "After we enjoy our last drink and we've rested I have one more surprise for you honey."

She gave him a hug and said, "I hope I know what it is."

"You'll just have to wait and see. I want this to be a birthday you'll never forget."

"It already is honey, it's been wonderful and I don't want it to end, plus I have a couple of books I'm anxious to read and experiment with, a wonderful cruise and a photo session to look forward too as well."

Toni said, "You're going to be one busy woman aren't you?"

"Yes, deliciously so."

Ann said, "Well after this party I guess there's no reason for me not to share my photo session with you guys one of these days. It was fantastic and I've already asked Brian for another one. You'll love it Sonja, absolutely love it."

"I can't wait and I want to talk to you about it before I go."

Hugh was getting antsy so he asked, "Honey are you ready for your last gift or do you want to rest a while longer?"

"No I'm ready."

"It could get more than a little tiring."

"No now please honey before go crazy thinking about it."

"Okay then I want you to go into the bathroom, close the door and freshen up but don't come out for at least a few minutes."

"Now?"

"If you're ready yes."

"Oh I'm ready honey." She got up with a bounce and went to the bathroom. When the door closed Hugh whispered in Toni's ear and then did the same to Ann. Then he moved on to Kyle and as he whispered Kyle got a big smile on his face and nodded. He moved over to me and whispered to me last taking just a few seconds longer as he explained what he wanted me to do. He stepped back and with a smile and nods from us all he went to get her.

When she came back she was smiling and glowing in anticipation. She had an idea what was about to happen to her. She knew she was about to be treated to all of us paying homage to her at the same time. It was the grand finale. She also knew she was going to climax hard and hopefully more than once and the very thought of it made her heart race.

"Honey lie on the floor on your back please and allow us to put these pillows under your head and shoulders." She complied quickly and lay there looking at each of us in turn as we all stood over her and Kyle, Hugh and I were slowly playing with ourselves so she could watch for a minute. Toni and Ann watched too and it was getting to them too so their hands went to their nether regions as well and Sonja watched the five of us what for her I'm sure seemed an eternity. It was really only a couple of minutes of torment for her.

When Hugh nodded to Toni she knelt and after kissing her on the lips a minute she started to run her hands over Sonja slowly, avoiding her sensitive areas completely though her whole body was going to become an erogenous zone before it was over. Hugh nodded to Ann next and she did the same, kissing her warmly and then proceeding to caress her. Kyle was next and then me. Sonja was completely absorbed in the erotic sensations she was getting but it wasn't all that sexual yet. Hugh added his hands and the five of us teased her until Hugh nodded to Toni again. That was her cue to bend down and suckle on a breast and hold and caress it. Sonja moaned and pushed her chest up for a second before relaxing and absorbing the sensation of a woman's lips on her breast for the first time. Hugh then nodded to Ann and she joined Toni tending to her other breast causing the same reaction and we heard another moan escape her lips.

Hugh didn't want her to have an orgasm for quite a while so if we sensed she was near we were to back off until she settled down no matter what she said. Both Hugh's and my hands would occasionally caress her mound and every time we did it would make her gasp softly before we would slide our hand away. With ten hands tending to every inch of her flesh that we could reach Sonja was mentally and emotionally floating and soaring. When it seemed she was getting too excited and much to her frustration, we backed off until she was in control again. We returned to her and sent her aloft again and then I saw Hugh slip a finger between her lips just far enough to feel her flowing juices. He avoided her clitoris but continued to tease her lips and let his wet slippery finger slide down to the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass before moving back up. He knew what pushed her buttons and he knew from our treatment of Ann that everything became overwhelmingly sexy and erotic. Every move, every touch every current of air over her nakedness became noticeable and exciting. By not climaxing she felt she could go on forever like that.

Hugh nodded to Kyle and he was ready. He took his hard cock and laid it up against her lips and she sucked him in hungrily. He had to pace himself so hopefully at least he'd be ready later when given the signal. After a minute of that Hugh nodded to me and I moved down between her legs. He would tell me later it was his plan to do that but after I'd sucked him dry there was no hope for him for a while. When I was in position I eased forward and slid my cock into her, which sent her flying. I had to stay very still and let her settle down and it was driving me crazy. It took a while but she soon had Kyle in her mouth, Ann and Toni teasing her breasts with their mouths and hands and me in her pussy slowly stroking in and out.

Hugh put his hand on his shoulder and that was my signal. I pulled out of her and put her legs on my shoulders to bring her ass and pussy up higher and I slipped my wet and eager cock back into her again. I had to pause again and each time she got closer to an orgasm and it took longer for her to settle down. When I finally started to pump into her again I felt Hugh's hand slip down below me. My balls were now bumping up against his hand as his fingers explored her rosebud and teasing her backdoor. Sonja was so close now so Hugh eased a wet finger into her anus and then another. On his signal he started to fuck her ass with his hand, I started to pound into her pussy, Kyle was fucking her mouth and the two women were sucking pulling and biting her nipples. Sonja cried out and had an orgasm, paused and had another on, paused and then went again never really leaving one before entering the next. She was like a flat skipping stone going across calm water, bouncing again and again with each bounce coming closer and closer together. Kyle finally lost it and shot all over her chest and Ann and Toni's faces. The sight of Sonja going crazy, crying mumbling and tossing her head plus Kyle shooting off set me over the edge and I had an intense orgasm grinding myself into her pussy brutally as Hugh's hand massaged my balls and her anus. Sonja's orgasms were becoming ripples now as she exhausted herself. We all stopped what we were doing and I watched as Ann kissed her again only this time it was a true kiss. I knew without seeing they were sharing their tongues in some kind of a feminine sensual bonding. Sonja's jaw thrust forward to get as much of Ann as she could with her mouth as the four of us watched them in surprise. It was an incredibly erotic experience for me, and one that I would remember for a long time and ask her about later.

Chapter Eighteen

The party was finally over. None of us had anything more we could give or do and it would take weeks of reviewing, thinking, and discussing among us to digest all that had happened. All of us knew it was leading to this at some point and we were all more than willing participants. There were no innocent players among us. Sonja was barely conscious and we left her to rest as we helped Hugh put their house back together as best we could. Sonja finally got up and came to the kitchen where we were all gathered. With tears in her eyes, one by one she hugged and kissed us, thanking us over and over again for the most wonderful day she had ever had. We were all spent, physically, sexually, emotionally and mentally. It would be many weeks before the six of us would get together again for anything even approaching this day. It might not be a once in a lifetime experience but it had to be a rare event or it would lose its intensity and we'd have to go to more extremes just to maintain the sexual rush we all wanted. It was even ten days or so before Ann and I made love again.

About a week after the party Hugh called and asked if he and I could talk about what had happened so I went over to his place where we'd have an hour or so before Sonja got home.

He poured us coffee and we went to the living room and after sitting down and taking a deep breath he said, "First of all I want to thank you for doing that just because Sonja asked you too. I love her and to see her friend go that far for her meant a lot to me."

"Hugh, I love her too. She's a special friend that I'd do anything in the world for." I smiled and continued, "I have to admit I had to think about that one really hard though."

"That's for damn sure, I didn't know if I could do it even if you could but I'm glad we did unless it's caused you problems."

"It really hasn't. I had to admit to myself it wasn't half as traumatic as I thought it might be."

"Hell it was easy for me once we started. If I closed my eyes I wouldn't know if it was a man or a woman doing it. Of course when I opened my eyes and saw you it shocked me all over again. It...this is hard to admit man, even between us. It really felt great and I still can't believe you could do that."

"Doing you or going deep."

"Both actually but when you took all of me I almost came right then. It was something else. You aren't...I mean you don't plan..."

"To keep wanting to do you?"

"Yeah."

"No. I mean if Sonja, Ann or Toni begged me or bribed me enough or something maybe if you were willing but it isn't like I would look forward to it...you know what I mean."

"Yeah I think so. Like you said, you'd do anything for Sonja and I suspect for any of us."

"Pretty much, yes."

"Okay I just wanted to clear the air. That was one hell of a night wasn't it."

"It was beyond that. I had a feeling we were going to get pretty active but I never would have guessed we'd end up that intimate and comfortable with each other."

Did you enjoy making love to her?"

"I think she's a fantastic lover and I'd have a hard time getting enough of her. You're one lucky bastard you know."

"I do know but then so are you, I mean Ann is so sensual and open I just love to watch her undress. She is eroticism personified to me."

"I agree and she keeps surprising me with new tricks and desires. When she said she wanted to borrow Sonja's new book about flashing and public nudity I knew she wasn't kidding."

"Is she really interested in that?"

"She seems to be more and more. She loves to be naked around the six of us already."

"Yeah I could sort of see that. I hope she continues because I can't get enough of watching her."

"Toni and Kyle seem to be blossoming too don't they."

"They sure are. Poor Kyle is so quick to blush but he's really getting bold and wanting to experience more and more and I'd marry Toni and be a polygamist if I could get away with it. God she's good."

"She has the tightest pussy I've ever experienced that's for sure."

"Brian, I gave Sonja those free cards for a gift remember?"

"Sure. That was a great idea but I don't know if I could do what you did. I'd be a little uneasy to do that for Ann."

"I'm okay with it but I want to make sure that if she gives one to you one of these days it will be okay."

"I can only hope she will man. The only things in the world that would stop me would be you or Ann. Other than that I'm her willing slave. By the way she seemed to really respond when you played with her ass, is that something new for her?"

"Sort of yes. We're still experimenting though."

"You sure pushed her button then."

"Yeah I did didn't I."

"I better get going. Thanks again for a record setting party."

"I'm glad we all had fun and thanks for bringing that game. That's what really got us going that's for sure."

"It sure moved things along."

When I got home Ann asked me what was going on and I told her about our conversation and where Hugh and I stood on that.

She said, "Honey just for the record I got totally turned on when you did that and I'm still in awe that you took all of him. Was it bad for you?"

"Do you promise to keep my secret?"

"Of course I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"At first it was one of the hardest things I'd ever done. I didn't want to know what a guy tasted like or felt like and I never wanted to have a guy cum on me let alone in my mouth. That said, once I got into it I wanted to please you women and then it went on to I wanted to please Hugh and myself. Then when he said he was going to cum and you women encouraged me I decided I wanted to do that. Can you believe that, I wanted to taste and feel his cum in my mouth. You three gals talking to me sure turned me on all the more though."

"I meant everything that I said. You were going to make me cum just watching or at least that's how I was feeling. How is Hugh handling it?"

"He's okay. Like he said, if his eyes were closed he'd never know if it was a man or a woman doing him. He admitted he really liked it though. We sure did have a party."

"It will be a long time before we ever top that one if we ever do. I don't even know that we even want to. We handled about all we could possibly handle as it was."

"You can say that again."

I've been wanting to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"When you kissed Sonja after we all made love to her where did that come from?"

"I just don't know but it felt right and the more I kissed her the more I wanted too. It started out as any other kiss we've ever shared, a quick peck on the lips. But when I felt our lips touch something took over."

"I gather you liked it."

"I loved it, at least at that moment of passion. She can really kiss."

"I know."

"How I'd respond to her kiss now I don't know but I have a feeling it would still be good."

"I think you'd respond the same way."

"I might."

"Would you like to do it again?"

"I've been thinking about that and I guess if the time or circumstances were right I would. I think she's the best at kissing I've ever experienced. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings."

"No I understand."

"While we're talking about everything I've noticed you really like making love to Toni."

"I love making love to all three of you and I mean that. You'll always be the love of my life honey you know that, but yes I like making love to all of you and you first because I love you. Between Sonja and Toni it's a toss up. I like to make love to Sonja because she's so sincere and seems to respond to me emotionally as well as physically. There's a sort of bond there. It's hard to explain I guess. Toni on the other hand is the most passionate and active lover I've ever met plus she either has a very tight pussy or she really has muscle control. It's like making love to a virgin every time plus I just like her as a person. Kyle is so lucky and I think he more than has his hands full."

Chapter Nineteen

"Want to hear how I feel about you guys?"

"Absolutely." Of course you're number one and I mean that. You are the most sensitive and sensual man in the world. Between Hugh and Kyle I'd have to give the nod to Kyle by a touch because he's more like you. He's sensitive and so intense when he makes love. He makes me feel like I'm the only person in his life as long as we're making love. Hugh is wonderful physically, he can move his pelvis so damn fast and he has staying power. And like you said about Toni I just like him too. Each is different and wonderful in their own way."

"One last question honey. After kissing Sonja for the first time do you ever think of going farther with a woman?"

"I'd really like to experience a woman eating me sometime but I don't think I'm ready to do that to another woman yet. Of course the way my thinking has been changing who knows. Do you like that idea?"

"I sure liked watching you and Sonja kissing. I still get horny when I think of it."

"I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I can tease you and drive you crazy one of these days."

"I'd love that. Oh...I lied I have one more question. You seem to be developing a passion for exhibitionism am I right?"

"That's one area I'm a little worried about. I really am and I mean a lot. I've caught myself walking down the street and thinking, I wonder what those guys would do if I were to show them my breasts right now. I mean I even have my hands on the bottom hem of my top when I have those fantasies. Of course they go farther than that. I think about showing my self totally naked or standing someplace and slowly strip naked while people watch just to see their reaction and besides it gets me so turned on."

"You'd like to make love in front of strangers too I'll bet."

"I would. I know all of this is dangerous and that's all that stops me I think. I have no desire to be arrested or raped."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"I just wish I could do it once in a while."

"Maybe one of these days we'll have a chance somehow."

"That's why I'm anxious to read Sonja's book, assuming it's any good."

"Do you think Sonya's getting those desires?"

"I think so but I'm not sure. I know she loves to show herself to us and especially to you and me for some reason."

"That's kind of the feeling I get. I guess that's what prompted the question. Will you be okay if she uses one of her certificates and wants to make love to me?"

"After all we've been through? Of course I am. I hope I'm around to see it because I love to watch you make love but if I'm not I want all the details and I mean all of them."

"I understand honey."

I hadn't seen Crystal our new neighbor since our introduction about two weeks ago, but then I hadn't been out where we could see each other either. I didn't feel like I wanted to rush over and invite her but I was curious about her. My idea was to take my time trimming the front yard and just picking at things to see if she'd notice me and come over. Even though she wasn't drop dead gorgeous or twenty years old anymore I found her intriguing. The fact that she seemed to flirt with me didn't hurt either. I'm a guy and when a woman flirts with me it strokes my ego. Shallow as that may sound I like that feeling.

I was about to run out of things to pick at when she came ambling over.

Hi Brian, I'm Crystal in case I forgot to tell you."

1...56789...11