Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Crystal and I do indeed remember your name, and your husbands name is...Bob right?"

"Right. Got time for you and your wife to come over for coffee?"

"Let me ask her, come on in." The two of us went in and I called out to Ann we had company and she came in wiping her hands on a paper towel.

"Ann this is Crystal our new neighbor, Crystal this is Ann my wife."

"Nice to meet you Ann."

"Crystal has invited us over for coffee, can you get away?"

"I have things in the oven, why don't we have coffee on the patio and I can keep one ear out for the timer."

"I don't want to be an inconvenience."

"Oh you're not and I don't often use the oven. It's not a big deal. You two go on out and I'll bring coffee in a minute. Do you need cream or sugar?"

"No black is fine." I showed Crystal to the patio and we settled into chairs next to each other.

"Brian this is a very private backyard."

"Yes it sure is."

"I'd get a lot of use out of this if I had it."

"You have some privacy with our fence on one side and those bushes across the back and down the other side."

"I do and I take advantage of it but I get wonder if somebody is peeking sometimes."

I acted like I couldn't imagine why she'd care and asked, "Why would they do that?"

"Well I...being from the west coast I like to sun naked."

"Oh now I see and that helps explain your wonderful tan. I guess you don't like tan lines."

"Something like that." Ann came out and handed us coffee before sitting down.

"Honey Crystal likes our back yard because she likes to tan in the nude."

It seemed to surprise Crystal a little that I'd be so quick to share that, but then Ann said, "Oh well then I guess you would like it but you have a nice yard too."

"Just not a private as this one."

"No you're right there."

"Do you like to tan naked too?"

"I'm not much for tanning I guess but I am out here naked a lot."

"Oh really that's nice."

For a new neighbor this conversation was progressing rather rapidly so I just sat there for a minute and enjoyed my coffee and the two women.

"I was telling your husband the last time that I hated the west coast because it was so hard to have any amount of privacy. I like my freedom."

"I'm sure it would be difficult out there from what I hear. If you'd like you can tan over here sometime I'm sure Brian wouldn't mind."

"No not at all. Just give us a call."

"Thank you I just might if it wouldn't shock you."

Ann said, "No I doubt it would shock us at all. We're naked quite a bit actually."

"I'm glad we're neighbors then, we have something in common already."

"It seems so. You're husband travels a lot I hear."

"Yes entirely too much and we hope to change that in the coming months. I'll try to connect with you when he gets back in town. I'm sure he'd like to meet you two. We left all of our friends out west and it's going to take some time to make new ones here."

"That must be difficult for you. I'd be lost without our friends, especially now."

"Friends, good friends are invaluable."

"Oh they certainly are. We're a small and very close group."

"Very close is even better."

"Yes I think so too. It seems we've gotten a lot closer in the last few months and I like that a lot."

"Good for you two. What do you like to do for entertainment?"

"I recently had a sitting with a photographer and he did a marvelous job for me. Then of course our group of six play cards and games, have a cookout or go to dinner, just the normal, well mostly normal things I guess."

"Bob and I used to play games a lot before we moved. Often it was just the two of us and that was fun too."

"Yes just two can be very rewarding." I was going nuts listening to those two play word games and wanted to tell her we spent hours having a six way fuck but I held my tongue.

Crystal said, "Brian you're quiet are we excluding you?"

"I'm fine, I'll just sit here and listen and jump in at some point."

"I get the feeling you're not into sports."

"Only sports that I can be part of."

"I see. I understand that because I'm the same way, I like to participate too. You mentioned a photographer, is he good?"

"Oh I think he's the best."

"What's his specialty?"

"I...how can I say this, he..."

I jumped in and said, "He designs the sitting around your preferences and...desires."

"Oh that sounds nice. I'm looking for somebody to take some special photos of me for Bob do you think he could help me?"

"I know he could. You just tell him what you want and he'll see to it. It's that simple."

"I think I'll do that then if your willing to share his name."

"Oh by all means."

"Could I maybe see yours so I can see his work?" I could tell Ann was already trying to decide how to handle this because it was obvious where it was going.

"Um sure but it may be a little awkward for you since you don't know me all that well yet."

"Oh I'm quite sure it would be okay."

"Okay, give me a minute to choose a few."

"A few? Does he take a lot of them?"

"Well I had him take a lot yes."

Chapter Twenty

Ann went inside and I knew she would spend several minutes deciding what to show her. On the one hand this was our new neighbor, a stranger. On the other hand this just played into her fantasies about showing herself. I had an idea which way it would go but I let her control things and I stayed neutral. I didn't want to spoil her fun.

"Your wife is very nice, I like her."

"I'm glad I do too." She thought that was just too funny. I was enjoying Crystal too.

"Ann admits to being out here naked a lot, does that mean you are too?"

"Almost as much as she is."

"Maybe I should see if I could find a knot hole to peek through."

With a nice smile I said,

"I'm sure if you look you'll find one. If not let me know and I'll drill one for you."

She looked at me with a knowing smile and said, "I'll just do that."

Ann returned with more coffee and scooting her chair close to Crystal said, "I just brought out a few to give you an idea."

"Thank you Ann." Of course the first few were benign showing Ann in different poses but about the fourth one showed a considerable amount of cleavage and her skirt was high enough to show most of her legs. The next one showed Ann with her back to the camera and she was naked from the waist up.

"Oh I like that one Ann."

"Thank you. I don't have these in order so bear with me here." The next one was with her in a tiny bikini with a thong bottom and Ann said, "I'm sure you've seen a million of these on the west coast."

"I have but it's always different when you're not on the beach, it's so much more erotic don't you think?"

"I do yes."

"By the way you have a delicious bottom, you look very nice there."

"Thank you."

"Is there more?"

"Would you like to see more?"

"I'd like that very much yes."

"Would you like something a little stronger than coffee?"

"That sounds lovely."

"How about an Irish coffee or perhaps a Wild Turkey and water."

"Oh Wild Turkey and water would be nice."

"Brian?"

"Yes please like you made for me a while back."

"Of course."

When she went in I said, "Your drink may be a little strong for you so don't hesitate to ask for more water."

"Thank you but I'm sure I'll be fine. I have to say I'm liking it here more and more."

"I'm glad. We like to think that we are good neighbors so if we get too noisy or bother you just say so."

"I think we'll get along splendidly." Ann returned with a tray and handed us our drinks, set hers down and picked up the nice wooden box from the photographer. She was going to show her the whole stack and I wasn't going to miss this show for anything.

Crystal picked up her drink and took a good sip as I watched for her reaction. She blinked but the woman held firm and said, "Very nice thank you. That's one of my favorite bourbons."

"What do you like to do Crystal?"

"Well we used to do a lot of what you've mentioned I guess. We weren't beach people and we didn't hang around with the crazies that get all the press. We tried to keep a low profile, you know stay anonymous."

"Yes that's a good policy I think. Then if you want to do something naughty you have a better chance of getting away with it."

Crystal laughed loudly and said, "Oh I like your style Ann, that's it exactly. I like to get naughty sometimes."

"Yes don't we all."

Ann left her box of pictures closed as we worked on our very potent drinks and the two of them sparred, each trying to feel the other one out without revealing everything right off the bat. Crystal said, "Did I ask you about your party you were going too?"

"No I don't think you did, it was a birthday party for our closest friend."

"How nice, was it a success?"

"Oh God it was a great party, you know, games, more games, booze and more booze, just too much fun and excitement. We got her a certificate for the photographer we've been talking about."

"Oh really that lucky woman. I'll bet she's anxious to do that."

"She seems to be yes."

"Were there a lot of people there?"

"Oh no just our group of six."

"That's a nice size group. Intimate yet with variety."

"Well put yes."

Crystal took another good drink and said, "The more I sit here the more I enjoy you two and your backyard."

"We'll have to have you back over soon then."

"Thank you I'd like that. It can get lonesome as you can imagine."

"Do you work Crystal?"

"Not right now, we'll wait to see what we're doing first."

"Of course, that makes sense."

"Well are you ready to see more pictures?"

"I thought you'd forgotten." Ann opened the box and said, "The photographer puts your photos in this attractive box too."

"Oh my was it full?"

"Almost, of course there was a DVD in there too."

"Really? This gets better and better. I must go see him soon. I'm absolutely breathless I'm so anxious."

Ann picked up a photo and said, "If at anytime you want to stop seeing pictures just say so, you won't hurt my feelings."

"Oh I want to see everything."

Ann handed her a photo and I looked back and forth between Ann and Crystal. The photo showed Ann sitting and leaning back with her heels still on and her legs crossed at the ankle. Her breasts were on display in her favorite, a half-cup bra and her nipples stood out proudly. I had visions of her rubbing them just before he took the picture to make them stand up nicely. You couldn't see if she was wearing panties but it wasn't important in that shot.

"Oh nice, so nice. You are so sexy and the photographer is very good."

"Thank you I and I think he's one of the best. Oh darn like I said I have them out of sequence." I knew that was so much bullshit, she was just working Crystal quite nicely.

"Bear with me Crystal. I have a few from a different set here." The next one was with Ann in a very short skirt and it was pulled up nicely. It was mild and yet so sexy. Ann showed her that whole series as she lost her blouse, then her skirt and so forth until she was nude again but still not showing her mound with the touch of hair before she started shaving there.

Ann showed her several different ones as they got more risqué and then more conservative like an ebb and flow of emotions. When Ann decided she was ready she showed one with her totally nude, in very high heels and more or less facing the camera. Her mound was in full view and once again I was getting an erection from looking at pictures of my wife that I saw naked almost every day. It was always about timing and situations. I found this situation and time to me perfectly sensual, sexual and completely arousing. A few shots later we saw Ann with her pussy lips getting puffy and on display and Ann's hand so very close to her sex.

"Oh Ann these are incredible, they make me so...forgive me Brian, but they make me so horny. I can't sit still in my chair."

Ann paused and said, "Let me refresh your drink."

"Thank you Ann maybe that would be a good idea."

I said, "Let me get them this time honey."

"Thank you love."

I hit the bathroom, washed the juices off my cock and was back in a couple of minutes with another very stout drink for those two and a watered down one for me. I didn't need any more help and I wanted to be ready for anything.

Crystal took another good drink and asked, "Did you provide the props or did they?"

"Some of both, he'll work with you anyway you want."

"He sounds too good to be true."

"His videographer was just as great."

"So there are two of them?"

"Well plus the woman assistant and chaperone."

"Oh my three people for the shoot, how...sexy." As soon as Crystal had more of her drink gone Ann continued. After a couple more of her almost playing with herself Ann showed her one with her holding her pussy lips open and her dew sparkling for the camera.

"Oh God Ann I'm going crazy."

I said, "Honey would you like to change pace and show the DVD before going any farther?"

"That's a good idea hon lets go do that."

Chapter Twenty One

We went to the living room and Ann asked if she needed the restroom or would like another drink and she passed on the drink but took advantage of the restroom. Ann did the same and when she came out motioned for Crystal to have a seat on the couch while I inserted the DVD.

Ann asked, "Are you comfortable Crystal?"

"I am, well except for being so excited. I so much appreciate you two showing me your personal photos."

"It's our pleasure. Like I said, if you want to stop just say so."

"Oh absolutely not. I'm beside myself with anticipation." Ann sat on one side of her and I on the other, close but not too close or at least I hoped not.

I started the DVD and we sat quietly as we went through the mild poses and the gradually more revealing ones. Every time I saw Ann in motion slowly removing her clothes I got hard and this was no exception. I did nothing to hide it and in fact positioned myself as best I could to draw Crystal's eyes to my crotch. When Ann was nude again she progressed into the area where she was exposing herself. It was becoming all raw sex now with little hope of tasteful sensuality.

When Ann appeared on screen with the vibrator Crystal put her hand on my arm and her other hand on Ann's and said, "Oh how delicious, I so hoped you would do this." Crystal's eyes drifted from the screen for a moment and looked into Ann's eyes and then toward me. She pointedly looked down at my cock trying to escape it's prison and then back to the screen, just in time to watch it slip into Ann and hear her moan.

Crystal's hands were off our arms now and on her own thighs as Ann used the vibrator. You could hear the faint hum of it and hear her moan as she moved it in and out expertly. When Ann faded from view Crystal said, "Oh damn please don't leave me like..." and Ann appeared again with the vibrator and the small plastic cock.

"Oh my God yes." When Ann was busy on screen with the toys I looked down and saw Crystal's hand between her legs. Ann sensed I was looking toward her and she noticed Crystal's hands and nodded almost imperceptibly. When the medium sized dildo appeared I put my hand on Crystal's thigh and slowly advanced my hand toward the hand that she was feeling herself with. Her eyes closed for a brief moment and then opened to watch the screen and I gently removed her hand and replaced it with mine. Her knees opened slowly and my hand contented itself to feel her through her shorts. She was so very warm to the touch and her pelvis had a hard time being still. On screen Ann had moved to the large dildo and you could hear the dildo as it pushed her juices in and out and around as the dildo pistoned in and out, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Crystal was hardly breathing now as she watched Ann near her climax and my hand busied itself between her legs that were doing their best to open wider for me.

When Ann climaxed on screen I waited a moment and then turned Crystal's face toward me and kissed her gently but as deeply and thoroughly as I could. I could feel her sexual tension and her complete submission to us. I stopped kissing her and stood up so I could help her up. When she was standing close to me I kissed her again as my hands started to undo her blouse. I felt other hands then and realized they were Ann's as she started to undress Crystal and I kissed her again.

I did my best to give Ann room and still kiss Crystal and as soon as her bra had disappeared my hands found her breasts. They were more pendulous than I was used to but her nipples felt huge and I couldn't leave them alone. I also was not used to a woman so tall and for whatever reason that added to the erotic thrill pushing me ever harder if that was possible. I felt more than saw Crystal's shorts disappear and then her panties as they went down her legs. I stopped kissing and feeling her breasts for a moment because I wanted to see what the gods had favored us with. Her hips were larger than I thought but not at all unpleasant, her mound was trimmed but there was still plenty of dark brown hair to see. I was fascinated with her breasts, large enough to be pendulous like I said but they still had plenty of shape and again, those nipples. Oh I had to suckle those nipples before we were done.

I was going to put my hand between her legs but once again Ann amazed me as I saw her hand go there and start to explore. I paused and stripped my clothes off and Crystal saw the cock that was destined to plant my seed in her that afternoon. Ann's cock in a way because without her there none of what we were doing would be allowed. I went back to kissing and exploring with my hands and Ann was naked in moments and back for her share of the fun. How she would choose to claim her share I had no idea but she'd work that out very soon I had no doubt.

Ann took her hand and led us to the bedroom where we lay her on her back and Ann got up near her head. When I saw Ann kiss her like she had Sonya I almost died in ecstasy right there. Crystal's hand was behind Ann's head pulling their lips together harder and her other hand was caressing Ann's back and ass. My hand went to work on her wet pussy and I suddenly found my tongue tasting her and bathing her large pink pussy lips. I felt Crystal's hand on the back of my head caressing me and pushing me into her as she tried to hump my face. I really wanted to watch the two of them kiss so I repositioned myself and started to rub my cock over her mound as I watched them use their tongues on each other. I worked my cock to her lips and pushed gently until I felt myself disappear inside her and she moaned loudly. Crystal's hands went to Ann's hips and seemed to be trying to reposition her so Ann followed her lead and in moments Ann was having her pussy eaten by a woman for the first time. I wasn't going to last long at all watching Ann's pelvis pump gently against Crystal's mouth. Ann couldn't stay still if she had too. I could feel Crystal near her climax and I was glad because I wasn't long for it at all. When I felt she was cresting I said, "Oh God Crystal I'm coming with you." I pumped rapidly then no longer trying to stall and the change of pace threw her over the top as we both climaxed. Crystal had stopped eating Ann for a bit but when her climax passed she went after Ann with a vengeance. Ann came in no time as I moved out of the way and watched the two of them.

Chapter Twenty Two

We finally made it back to the living room and dropped onto the couch together.

Crystal said, "I had a feeling we were going to be very compatible. Both of you were wonderful and I can't thank you enough. It's been a long time since I've been able to have an adventure like this."