Uncontrollable Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "It's been quite an experience for both of us too. "When we were talking outside did you think we'd get together?"

"I was pretty sure we would in some fashion."

"What about you Brian?"

"I had little doubt. I can watch Ann and almost tell where she's going next or at least want to go next. Of course she's constantly surprising me too. Does Bob know you like to play?"

"Yes he does. He doesn't mind at all. He doesn't often join in but sometimes he does.

"Crystal I have to tell you I'm in love with your breasts but especially your nipples."

"You like those do you?"

"Oh yes. Are they natural or have you helped them along?"

"A little of both. I like the feeling when I stretch them."

"No piercings?"

"I've always said no but lately I've been thinking about it. What about you Ann, have you ever considered it?"

"No I don't think I want some guy shoving a huge needle through my nipple."

"Have you ever used nipple loops?"

"No, what are those?"

"I'll bring some over one of these days and you can try them. No piercing required."

"Okay that sounds interesting."

"I really am interested in the photographer by the way."

"Let me get you the information."

Ann went to copy the information and Crystal asked, "Dare I hope we will get together again?"

"I don't know why not. We try not to do something like that too often or it will get harder and harder to be impressed and get excited. I like to have it feel like something special."

"I understand. Since it's been so long for me I want it a lot. It's like I want to catch up for what I've missed. I'm really going to enjoy just talking to you two. There are so many areas we can discover together just by talking about them."

"Sounds interesting." Ann came back and handed her a piece of paper and asked, "Can I get either of you anything?"

"No thank you Ann I better get home. I really hope we'll see more of each other and soon."

"Oh I'm sure we will Crystal. I can see many cups of coffee on the patio with you."

"I hope so. I think I can bring a lot into our friendship in the few months we have."

"You already have." Crystal went home and Ann made us a fresh pot of coffee so we could have a chat about what had just happened. She knew I'd be full of questions and I had to believe she had a few herself.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before I asked her, "How do you feel about telling the others about us getting together with Crystal?"

"I can't wait to see their reactions when we tell them."

"How do you think they'll react?"

"At the very least with a whole lot of curiosity."

"Would you want to fuck Crystal again?"

"Sure I would. Not as a regular thing but she was responsive and she felt good to me, plus like I told her I love her nipples."

"What's so hot about long nipples?"

"I have no idea and I'm sure not all guys feel the way I do but they do get my attention."

"Will you fuck her if I'm not here?"

"You know better than that. Like I've said, only if you're here or tell me it's okay."

"Okay."

"Feeling a little threatened are we?"

"I guess and that's silly. Hugh and Sonja live next door and I don't worry. And I even know you love her in a way."

"I do. As a friend I do love her and Toni too."

We had only seen Crystal to say hi and do the across the fence chat thing and I wasn't burning up to get to her, but she still demanded my attention when I saw her. The last time I saw her she said she had her appointment with the photographer. We expected to hear from her about her session but nothing was forthcoming from her. Ann and I decided something was going on in her life but we didn't know if we should ask or just wait awhile. Even considering his constant traveling, the fact that we still hadn't met Bob seemed a little curious to us.

When Ann got home from work on Thursday she said she saw Crystal coming down the walk toward her house so she stopped her to visit.

"Brian when I asked her how it went with the photographer she got teary eyed and said she'd cancelled it. I just looked at her for a second because I knew she had been anxious to do it. She finally said she needed a friend to talk to and asked me if she could come over. Of course I said yes. Anyway she'll be here in a little bit so I think dinner might be a little late tonight."

"I hope nothing serious is wrong."

About a half an hour later Crystal was at our door and she was soon hugging first Ann and then me and it was a strong hug, one of need not just greeting.

Ann said, "Come in Crystal and I'll get us some coffee." After Ann served the coffee she sat next to Crystal turning toward her slightly. "What's wrong Crystal?"

"You and Brian are the only friends I have here and I didn't want to take advantage of that friendship, especially so quickly."

"Don't worry about that Crystal. Tell us what's wrong and maybe we can help in some way."

"I wish you could. I guess I'd better tell you the whole sordid story.

Chapter Twenty Three

"When I told you that we moved here while Bob considered his options career wise that was true. But it was well short of the whole story I'm afraid. We...our relationship...well it has been shaky for sometime. What I told you about our circle of friends in L.A. was true and I really miss them, but that situation was part of the problem too in a way. Since I don't even understand it I don't expect you to either." Crystal took a deep breath and sipped her coffee for a second.

Ann said, "Take your time, we have all night if needed."

With another deep breath she continued. "One of our friends named Aida really thought Bob could walk on water and that always pleased me. I...let me back up a second. Bob and I have always had an open relationship, at least to a degree. As long as we were honest with each other and kept no secrets we were open.

Anyway, Aida was always Bob's favorite among our friends and I was okay with that. I'm not a jealous person at all and when I found out he had been with her a few times and didn't tell me later I let it be known that wasn't acceptable to me. I'll condense this and say, we went on with our lives like it had never happened. That is until he started doing it again and we...had words. I've never figured out why he insisted on doing that when all he had to do was be open and honest with me and he could have had her all he wanted. It still makes no sense to me." Crystal stopped to catch her breath and have the last of her coffee. I took her cup, kissed her on the cheek and said, "Catch your breath and I'll get us more coffee."

When I returned she continued, "I gave him one last chance but only if we moved away from temptation and he changed his ways. That's how we came to be here. A friend of a friend knows your neighbors and knew the house was available for six months so here we are, or more accurately here I am since he's never here. I just found out that his travels have included Aida a lot. She has been traveling with him whenever she can and it's just more than I can stand this time. I won't be lied too anymore and I can't accept him going behind my back with her. I don't know if it's jealousy or not but I told him on the phone that he could just stay with her and I was filing for divorce."

Ann put her arm around her to console her and asked, "What will you do now Crystal?"

"I'm going back to L.A. for the time being. We still own a place there and that's where I'll file for divorce. After that I have no idea what I'll do other than find a job."

"Will you stay in L.A. do you think?"

"I don't want to and yet I'm going to need my friends out there. We've shared so much over the years and I know I'll have the support that I'll need from all of them."

Ann said, "We'll miss you. I just wish we'd had more time to get to know each other."

"Thank you Ann and you too Brian. I really like you two and I'll miss you both. Who knows maybe I'll end up back here in the end. At least maybe I could visit."

"You'll always be welcome here of course." Crystal smiled at last and said, "I'll miss your wonderful backyard too."

When she stood up to go she sighed and said, "Thanks for listening to my tale of woe, it really did help me." I stepped close to her and held her again and said, "Stop and have coffee with us again before you leave okay?"

"I'll try, I really will. One way or another I'll be in touch with you two." We walked Crystal to the door and watched her make her way home. She seemed to be ten years older right then and we could only hope the California sun and her friends could make her happy again. That was the last time we saw Crystal and it would be several weeks before she sent us a note telling us of her progress in her struggle for a new life without Bob.

Over the next several weeks the six of us would get together every two or three weeks and though it was mostly for cards or going out to eat, we had a couple of interesting evenings and experiences too. When Ann and Toni kissed for the first time is a good example. It was the first time Toni had ever kissed either Ann or Sonja as a deep and sensual kiss. I knew it would turn me on and it did to say the least, but when Ann told me later that just feeling Toni's passion erupt while in her arms was a new and extreme experience for her.

Another was one evening as we were all in Toni's minivan making the one hour drive home from one of our favorite restaurants. Kyle and Toni were in front and Ann and I were behind them. As we left the restaurant Ann looked at me and slowly started to undress as we pulled out of the parking lot. The window next to her was tinted and that helped but it certainly didn't hide her. It was evident that Ann was determined to have one of her first exhibitionist experiences. As I watched her, my cock grew and the more she took off the more I grew until I was at full mast. Toni was turned and watching her with a smile and Hugh and Sonja were leaning forward from the rear seat and watching her closely.

The street lights were playing games as they would light up her body and then it would get dark and then she would be lit up again as we passed light after light. Ann was totally naked and touching her erect nipples while we were still in traffic and she was glowing with excitement. We were in captain's seats and there was no room for us to do anything so Ann would have to wait until we were home to make love. I was pretty sure Toni wouldn't join her especially considering she was in the front seat but Sonja was another matter. I turned and had the distinct pleasure to watch her strip nude and touch herself before Hugh slid close across their bench seat to tease her. It was a long drive home and more than once somebody saw Ann's breasts as they passed us and that just fed her need to show herself and encourage her to do more.

Chapter Twenty Four

The next Saturday afternoon I was kind of at loose ends while Ann and Toni went shopping so I stripped naked and sat on the patio in the sun and read a paperback. When the doorbell rang I went to look through the peep hole without dressing prepared to tell whomever to wait for a minute.

When I saw it was Sonja by herself I smiled and opened the door wide.

"Wow, I do like the way you greet guests."

"Hi love, come on in."

"How did you know I was coming, or do you greet everybody like this?"

"Only you my love."

"You phony, you'd do the same for Toni too."

"Well okay maybe her too but that's all. How is it I'm honored to see you?"

"I wanted to come over and visit."

"Ann's out with Toni shopping for something or other."

"Oh darn too bad, now it's just the two of us."

"Yes darn it. Iced tea?"

"Sure thank you." I reached for my shorts and Sonja took them away from me saying, "Don't you dare. I like you just as you are at least for the moment."

I poured the iced tea and the two of us went to the patio as I asked, "So where's Hugh?"

"I left him at home to do chores."

"Don't you feel over dressed?"

As she took a sip of her tea she looked at me and then said, "As a matter of fact I do, do you mind?"

"You must be kidding. If you were my wife I'd want you naked all the time."

Sonja stood in front of me as she did a little strip tease and said, "You'd probably get tired of looking at me naked."

"If that were to ever happen you could just plant me in the ground because I'd have no pulse." I was watching her face closely as she looked at me and undressed. It was a very sensual moment and I was demonstrating my admiration for her.

"I hope that means you like what I'm doing."

"I love what you're doing and what you're doing to me. Are we going to spend one of your certificates?"

"Maybe."

When she was completely naked I stood up, took her in my arms and kissed her. Once again, just as Ann had also observed I was swept away with the way she could kiss.

I had to tell her, "You can't know how much I love to kiss you."

We had our arms around each other now and she continued, "I'm glad, I like to kiss you too. What else do you like to do with me?"

"The list is very long. I love to touch you in every way and ever place,

your sweet pussy, your tight little ass, I love to suck your breasts and I love to make love to you every way possible."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice, do you have to be anyplace special or are you mine for awhile?"

"I have to be in bed with you and soon, and that's very special to me."

She took a serious note and said, "Brian I've been wanting this for so long, just the two of us. Make love to me now please."

"Honey I want to make love to you too. Let's go to our bedroom."

We did make love and we managed to try several different positions. When I touched her tight anus she responded and whispered, "I want you to take me there the next time."

"It would be my pleasure honey." When we finally reached a point where we could do no more for a while we lay together and rested and talked.

Once again Sonja got a serious tone in her voice and said, "I love being here with you Brian, you are so special to me."

"Sonja, I've told Ann that I love you and I do. I've also told Hugh that and said there's nothing I wouldn't do for you if you asked me."

"Do you really love me?"

"I do and I don't care who knows it. I love Ann of course but you are so very special to me." She didn't say anything more but hugged me tightly for a couple of minutes. We finally had to admit defeat and got up, returning to her clothes. "I hate to see you dress."

"You make me feel so special Brian, thank you. I wish we could have spent the whole afternoon together."

"That would be wonderful. You still have five certificates to spend, I hope at least some of them will be spent on me."

"Honey I have a feeling they all will be in the coming weeks."

When Ann got home she came in smiling and almost dancing. Brian, you'll never guess what happened today."

"No I probably wouldn't. What happened?"

"I won a weekend at Chariot's Resort complete with meals."

"Okay I'll bite what's that?"

"It's about two hours from here and they have tennis, a pool, a spa, which is included in the prize by the way, they have walking paths and I don't know what all. My prize is worth almost a thousand dollars."

"Congratulations, when do you go?"

"It's us silly, it's for both of us."

"Oh." I wasn't all that thrilled about going but I tried not to spoil her thrill.

"So when does this happen?"

"All we have to do is make a reservation."

"When would you like to go?"

"How about weekend after next?"

"Okay."

After Ann had changed her clothes and poured her coffee she sat down next to me and asked, "So what did you do today?"

"I read out here on the patio and Sonja came over."

"Really, did you tell her I was shopping?"

"Yes I did."

"Did you..."

"Yes we did, she spent one of her certificates."

"Did you...have a good time?"

"We had a very good time, would you like all the details now or later?"

"Oh, maybe later." I had a feeling she was struggling a little with the idea of Sonja and I making love while she was gone but it was up to her to tell me if that was the case.

"So tell me about this resort, do we have to dress up?"

"Oh no it's very casual."

"I'll bet Toni was happy for you."

"Oh she was but she wished she could go too."

"I'm not surprised. Maybe Kyle will take her sometime."

"Maybe but at those prices I doubt it."

"That's pretty pricey."

Chapter Twenty Five

The weekend came for the resort so I put on my best smiling face as we left town.

"Brian I'm looking forward to this weekend. Wait till you see their grounds, they're huge and their walking paths must be two miles long each. I think this is the end of their season and the raffle was to drum up business for them. The good part about that is it won't be as busy I don't think." As I drove Ann seemed antsy and before I knew it she had her slacks and panties off.

"This resort isn't a nudist colony is it?"

"No of course not I just wanted to get naked." As she said that she unbuttoned her blouse and that and her bra were off in seconds.

As we drove down the busy two lane highway Ann started to rub her nipples and touch herself.

"I hope you don't mind honey but I'm feeling so horny for some reason."

"I don't mind at all, in fact I like to watch you touch yourself."

"Exposing myself has become such a turn on for me."

"For me too honey, just don't get arrested."

"I won't."

"Do you wish the others were along to look at you?"

"I think about them but it feels good to have it be just the two of us for a change."

"I'll have to get gas before we get there."

"I'll put something on when you do."

She did put something on when I stopped for gas, her blouse. That was all and she didn't button that up so anybody walking in front of our car would have seen skin as far down as they chose to look. As I was getting back in the car an older guy did just that. He saw her, then noticed the skin and made a detour walking close to the car and admired all that she had. Ann's face flushed and she sat frozen as he openly stared at her. Then he smiled at her and reluctantly walked away. Ann took a deep breath and said,

"Wow that was intense I hope that happens again on this trip."

"If you stay naked it's almost certain to happen again."

When we reached the resort Ann dressed in her blouse and slacks and left her bra and panties in the car. She wasn't showing anything but she was feeling so sexy and daring, and I had a strong feeling that was what the weekend was going to be all about for her. As long as we weren't kicked out it had the makings of quite an adventure. We were shown to our room and it was impressive, with all the creature comforts we'd need including a mini bar stocked with various small bottles of booze.

There were sliding doors that led out onto a very small mostly private lanai and looked out over the green landscaped grounds toward the wooded area where the walking paths were. Ann threw her arms around me and proclaimed, "This is wonderful, and I can't wait to explore tomorrow. Let's go eat and then come back and enjoy sitting outside." The restaurant was more than up to the task as we enjoyed a wonderful meal complete with plenty of wine as we ate. Ann had ordered a light meal of broiled fish and that sounded good so I had the same.

After dinner we walked back to our rooms and I got a small bourbon out of the fridge for us to share on the rocks.

We were soon sitting outside enjoying the late evening air and the slowly fading light and Ann said, "Tell me about you and Sonja that day."

"What would you like to know?"

"I don't know. I mean did she just come over and strip naked?"