Unconventional

Story Info
Roxanne and Jarrett.
2.4k words
4.53
39.5k
60
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how she got mixed into this shit. No, scratch that, she knew EXACTLY how she got into this shit but the blame shouldn't fully be on her.

***********************

Roxanne's and his eyes and phone vibrated, indicating either a phone call or a text. She reached over from her bed and answered it. She sighed.

"What are you doing?" the text asked.

Roxanne rolled her eyes, he only wanted asked because he wanted something. He only called when he wanted something.

"I'm sitting, bored, in my room."

"Why are you bored?"

"Because my obnoxious roommates are throwing a party and they're loud as fuck. I just wanna go to sleep."

Jarrett waited a while before texting back.

"You can sleep over here :-)"

She scoffed.

"I'm not walking all the way over there," she text back.

"Come on...I'll make it worth your while ;-)"

She could hear his voice in the text, so slender and smooth but sinister at the same time. She liked that the most about him. She was at his apartment door within minutes.

"Took you long enough."

Jarrett smiled a wicked smile. Roxanne rolled her eyes.

"I'm just here to go to bed."

"I'll put you to bed all right," he smirked.

She paid him no attention. He always played around with his sexual advantages but he'd never try anything with her, or so she thought. She noticed the apartment was barer than usual, more peaceful.

"My roommates are out tonight," he said as if he was reading her mind.

"You didn't wanna go out?"

"Nope, I wanted to sleep," he smirked.

Jarrett was the type of guy that every girl fell for; typical blonde hair, blue eyes, suave personality, and a killer body. He was also an asshole. Roxanne wasn't the type that he'd normally hang out with but she was the coolest black girl that he knew when she wasn't being a smartass or a total bitch. That and she's sexy as hell. Everything from her bold brown eyes, her full black lips, and her incredibly large breasts, thick hips...he could go on and on. It was a problem. He'd have to fold his arms while they talked to avoid touching himself or touching her. He didn't give a fuck either way.

"How long have your roommates been partying?" he asked considerately.

Roxanne shrugged.

"I don't know, they were partying since before I got home and that was five hours ago."

"You wanna go to my room?"

Roxanne glared at him.

"I won't try anything," he said. Unless you let me, he thought.

They got comfortable in his bed. It wasn't the first time, they'd been close for months and when she didn't want to deal with her crazy roommates she stayed over. He was a gentleman, well as much of a gentleman as he could be with a girl in his bed. Sometimes she'd catch herself staring at his sculpted body when they talked. He never wore shirt in the house. He did that on purpose. Occasionally he'd pull her closer, like now, and wrap his arms around her. She didn't seem to mind.

"Are you wearing boy shorts?" he asked as he peered under the sheets.

She didn't answer him.

I like boy shorts, he thought.

Instant boner. Roxanne slid closer to him, her ass pressing against his intensifying erection. She did it on purpose.

"You're horny," she giggled, "Is this what you meant by making it worth my while?"

He pulled her closer, aching to spoon her. She didn't pull away. His heart pounded a little faster with her being so close to him.

The bed was always a bad idea. They always played touchy feeling, necking and grinding on each other, waiting to see who'd give in first. It always ended in a draw.

"You have no idea how bad I want you Roxy," he whispered in her ear.

He surprised himself. He'd never said it out loud. Usually when they fooled around, no words were spoken.

"I know," she said with a smirk.

He turned her over facing him and kissed her hard. His tongue invaded her sweet mouth. Jarrett moaned. He couldn't take the foreplay anymore. She'd teased him for too long. His hand moved down into her shorts. One stroke of her slit and a moan from her and he was hooked, he had to have her now. His lips crushed hers as he kissed her again. This kiss was needier, more primal like he had to have it. She wanted it too. He flipped her on her back and removed the flimsy t-shirt and bra that concealed her perfect brown orbs. He planted kisses all over her skin.

"Lose the boxers," she commanded.

Jarrett made a face. Where did that come from? He thought, but he didn't hesitate kicking off his boxers.

A thousand thoughts ran through Roxanne's mind, he wasn't her first but he certainly would be first in a long time. It felt good, his body on top of hers and it made her melt in her shorts. She peeled off her bottoms. Jarrett reached in his nightstand and sheathed himself with a condom.

"Safety first," he grinned and she rolled her eyes.

He ran his hands up her legs stopping at her knees and pried her legs apart. Roxanne bit her bottom lip and moaned into pleasure as he guided his cock inside her. He teased her with the tip of it, making her soak, and plunged into her with slow thrusts. He kissed her neck tenderly. Damn she felt good as her muscles clamped around him. It was fucking fantastic.

"Damn Roxanne," he moaned as he pulled her closer, the deep penetration was inconceivable.

"Mm," she moaned beneath him, raking her fingers along his ripped abs.

His dick was doing unbelievable things to her.

"How's it feel?" he hissed.

She was overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling a familiar buildup. He tapped her face.

"How's it feel?"

"Mm, feels good baby. Really good."

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. With a devilish smile he thrust hard and deep and pulled out. He teased her entrance with the head of his dick, inched his dick inside her and pulled out. Roxanne's eyes shot open.

"Fuck me or get off," she snapped.

Jarrett laughed. He liked seeing her pissed but she couldn't do anything about it.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless," he said in her ear.

She gave him a look that said "I can hardly wait." He slammed into her core hard, fast, and rough sending sparks to her brain. Roxanne couldn't process it, she cursed as the headboard slammed into the wall. They were likely to break it if he pounded any harder. Jarrett didn't care. All he could think about was how hard he could pound into her.

******************

The next morning, Roxanne lied on the opposite side of the bed and reflected on the past couple of weeks...

It was the middle of the semester her junior year. Damn her counselor for introducing her to the new assistant of their intern program. She always barged into his office for small talk. She didn't even notice the new guy sitting there when she stood in the doorway. She was in a rush. Usually she'd take a quick look around to see who all was in the office before talking about her personal life. Mr. Martin always greeted her by saying, "How goes it Roxy?" All it took was that one sentence and she'd spill her guts out. No, today wasn't the day to share her list of events. She said her usual hello and exited from the office without acknowledging the tall white boy in the opposite chair. It wasn't until later that week that her counselor introduced the two of them being that they were working together on intern projects. Roxanne cringed at the idea, she was always independent but she didn't have a choice in the matter. Still, this guy annoyed her beyond comparison. Jarrett, he looked like a know-it-all.

The minute she sat down at talked to him she knew it was gonna be problems between them. Jarrett sat back in his chair, this girl is something else. Even when she's being snappy and arrogant he liked her. Normally, he wasn't attracted to black girls but this black girl was sexy; everything from her bold brown eyes, her full black lips, and her incredibly large breasts...stop it. She's too young for you, he thought. Not to mention she has an attitude and you have to work with her for the duration. Still, he couldn't help shifting in his seat to avoid focusing on her exposed cleavage. The way she looked at him was with such discontent. He'd never seen a look like that before. She was very pretty. However, there was something about her that unease him, something that made him wonder what type of person she really was.

*************************

Roxanne got up from bed. Jarrett was still in bed sleeping. She figured she could escape without him noticing. When she rolled out of bed, she landed on the floor on the other side. She crawled alongside the edge of the bed, trying desperately not to awake him. She grabbed her clothes and jumped back into her shorts. She clipped on her bra and snatched her shirt over her head. She used her hair tie on her wrist to tie her hair back in a bow. She kept her eyes on him. Jarrett was still sleeping. His sheets half covering his body. His chest was bare as he lied in bed. Even as he slept, he was a cutie. Roxanne shook the thought from her mind. She crept out of the room and quietly closed the door.

"Looking good Roxy," she heard Max say.

Dammit, she thought. She forgot about his roommates. Max and Sean. Max was on the couch in his tight underwear with a bowl of cereal and his feet propped on the coffee table. Sean was pouring himself a cup of coffee. Roxanne very modestly turned around to face them. The look of shame was all over her face. Max and Sean were cool guys, she had met them a few times before but they didn't talk much. Both were evenly devastatingly gorgeous, they looked like they could model for Abercrombie and Fitch. Max did model for Abercrombie and Fitch. Max had short, thick, milk chocolate hair. He was the youngest out of the three of them. He was six-feet with a muscular build, even toned muscles and nice olive skin. He had piercing grey eyes with a green tint. Sean also had milk chocolate hair, a little longer than Max's. He was tall and muscular too but his muscles were more defined, he loved walking around shirtless. You could count the abs on his body, all cut and revealing his V-cut pelvis. The two of them together oozed sex and masculinity and these were the bodies Roxanne had to get used to ever since she met Jarrett. It's amazing how three sexy men could live together harmoniously.

"Thank you," she said awkwardly.

She was so embarrassed. There she stood, half-naked, in front of Jarrett's fine ass roommates. If they ever had an inkling of what a black woman looked like underneath her clothes, the truth was revealed today. There was no way to hide her embarrassment or her body. It was just her and two pairs of eyes glaring at her. The same glare that Jarrett had last night, only they knew that she was off limits.

"I didn't see you come in last night," Sean said.

"It was late, you wouldn't have seen me."

"It's hard to miss you in boy shorts," Sean said, "It's cold out there, you want some pants?" he offered.

"Nope, I'm good," she said, "I'm gonna go now."

"Why sneak out? You're already doing the walk of shame," Max said.

"What?" she said.

Max laughed, "I heard y'all last night. 'How's it feel?' 'Mm, feels good'," he quoted, mimicking their voices.

Roxanne's cheeks were hot with mortification. She was likely to slap his cereal bowl out of his hand.

"Shut the hell up Max!" she shouted.

"I was getting off just listening to it," he laughed.

She kicked his feet off the table to move past him.

"Don't worry about it Roxanne. We can keep a secret," Sean said.

Roxanne was speechless, she couldn't think of anything to say to make Max shut up or change the subject.

"I gotta go," she said abruptly and hastened out of the apartment.

Jarrett heard the shouting outside his door and sat up in bed. Roxanne was gone, no surprise there. Her loud mouth was probably what he heard. He tossed his sheets from his body and slid on a pair of pants. He walked outside his door to investigate. Max's laughter subsided and he continued eating his breakfast and watching TV.

"Where's Roxy?" Jarrett asked.

"Gone," Sean said.

Jarrett scratched his head.

"I fucked up," he said to his roommates.

"Before or after you decided to sleep with Roxy? I don't know what you're thinking man, she's an undergrad and you're like her boss. I'm sure there's some sort of rule against that," Sean said.

"You think I don't know that, Sean? Shit happens."

"Bound to happen if you ask me," Max said, "How many times has she been over here? How many times have you guys fooled around?"

"Shit went too far," Jarrett said, "There's something else, the condom broke."

************************

Roxanne walked to the other side of the complex back to her apartment. She swore and cursed the whole walk back. Serves me right for going over there, she thought. That's what I get for wanting to "go to sleep".

She opened the door of her apartment. The place was completely trashed.

"I'm not cleaning this shit up," she said to herself.

Her roommates were still sleeping. She slipped past their doors. Her door was the last door on the other side of the apartment next to the balcony door. She took a shower and got dressed, work starts in two hours. She ran her fingers through her hair, thinking about last night. Last night was unexpected to say the least, she thought. But it was the best sex she'd had. Jarrett was so erotic, so sexy. He was monstrous in bed, but in a good way. The thing he did to her, she damn well couldn't do to herself. Dammit, she thought. Work is going to be awkward as hell.