Unconventional Awakening Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed him by his ass and pulled him to my open mouth. I raised my head and tilted it downward to allow him to slide into my waiting mouth. I felt his head graze the back of my throat, and lifted my head slightly so that I could tilt it some more. I then slowly pushed my head downward, feeling the tip of his cock slip deeper. I told myself to relax, and after a few moments, ever so slowly inched my head forward, feeling his hardness filling me deeper. I saw his midsection so close to me, ever so slowly it was closer and closer. His cock was sliding deeper and deeper, filling my passage. I was feeling light headed and a feeling of gagging was never far off. Yet a was able to relax enough to slowly allow him to fill me.

Until I felt the hairs on his midsection tease my nose.

I had his cock fully in me. I held still a moment before pulling back. I realized that my pussy was spasming slightly. I continued to slowly ease Peter's cock out of my throat. And when it slipped past the opening passage downward, I began to bob my head back and forth sucking this joystick. I enjoyed feeling his cock fuck my mouth knowing that I was able to feel it fully within me, but not sure that I would enjoy that again as much as I was enjoying feeling him slide back and forth, in and out. I know that I would enjoy having his cock fill me fully elsewhere, but for orally, I hoped that Peter wouldn't be upset if I couldn't repeat what we had just done. I don't know, if the mood struck, would I be inclined to try it again. "That was it!," I had been the one to initiate this, thus ready to try it. It wasn't forced on me. Had it been forced, I doubt very seriously that I would have been able to. But that was pretty much how I thought the evening was going to go. Nothing forced! And that was important to me.

I sensed that Peter was now ready to see where this evening would lead to.

We were all now ready.

Since this was my husband's fantasy possibly being played out, he was the director.

With this in mind, I stood up and looked at him.

And the show began.

He laid down on the bed his cock standing stiff and ready.

He then asked me to straddle him, so that he could enjoy eating what he hoped would be a very wet, and juicy pussy. I just told him that he needn't worry, as I was flowing.

I gladly straddled him and sat on his face, grinding my wet pussy on his lips and wanting his tongue to slip into my hole and lick up my juices.

Before he began eating me he asked me if it was okay with me if Peter fucked me. I just pushed down on his face with my dripping wet pussy and he knew that was okay with me, if Peter was okay with it.

It must have been okay with Peter as he moved behind me.

And then my husband asked me if I would make love to Paul. Again, I was open to this.

Paul came over to me, and I brought my face close to his midsection. He softly grasped my head as he brought his cock to my lips. My lips willing parted and my mouth opened to invite him in.

I began to pleasure Paul.

Peter moved behind me and I felt his cock press against my pussy lips. I wondered how my husband was going to eat me while Peter was fucking me, but this was his fantasy, so I imagined he had it worked out in his head.

I continued to enjoy the oral fucking Paul was giving me, when I felt Peter's cock slip past my very wet and puffy lips and sink into me. Peter didn't move after impaling me with his cock.

And then I knew why. He was waiting to see how my husband was going to position himself to be able to eat me while he fucked me.

I felt my husbands head move and his lips planted on my love bud. I shivered from the contact.

He began to kiss and lick my pleasure bud, sending a continuous stream of tremors flowing through me. I felt my pussy clutch and spasm around Peter's cock, and I must have bit down on Paul's cock because he flinched and pushed his cock deeper. I was only able to accommodate half of Paul's cock because of its girth. It was shorter than Peter's but much bigger around, thus I was only able to take about half of his meaty cock into me.

We slowly got into a rhythm. We slowly rocked back and forth with Paul fucking my mouth or I bobbing my head up and down, Peter fucking my pussy, and my husband teasing my clit with his tongue. My husband's cock was the only one that didn't have a place to call home, yet! His cock was like a steel spear, the purple engorged head looking so inviting. I looked up at Paul with my eyes and pulled my head back.

We were positioned on the bed with my husband's ass just at the edge of the bed, and Paul standing between his splayed legs. The bed was high enough that Paul's cock was just inches above my husband's midsection.

I asked Paul if he could spread his legs apart a bit.

When he did, his cock now was almost level with my husband's cockhead. I could now alternate between sucking Paul's big fat cock and my husband's smaller cock. Paul was evidently excited, as he left a trail of sticky pre-cum, slowly oozing from his one little eye all over my face. When I swallowed my husband's cock, Paul's cock rubbed across my cheeks, eyes, forehead, nose, and occasionally grazed my puffed out lips. It felt so naughty to be swallowing a cock and have another cock caressing my face. While a third cock was stuffing my pussy.

I continued to bob my head up and down on my husband's hardness for a few more moments, until I felt Peter's cock slip out of my pussy and my husband's tongue stop working its magic on my stiff little clit.

I could feel Peter's cock rub back and forth across my puffy wet lips, my sheath empty and wanting. And then I realized that a part of my husband's fantasy was being fulfilled.

In his fantasy, we are engaged in sixty-nine, while another lover's cock is feeding my pussy. Intermittently his cock would slip out of my wet tangy pussy and my husband's lips would wrap themselves around his cock, tasting my essence and licking me off my lover's hard cock.

I tremored slightly, imagining Peter's cock now slipping into my husband's willing mouth. Did my husband enjoy the taste on Peter's cock? Did he enjoy having him in his mouth? How did he feel having a man's cock fucking his mouth? Filling it? How much of Peter's cock was my husband able to swallow? Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh! A slight tremor coursed through my core. I tried to imagine my husband taking Peter's cock deep, my husband's mouth stuffed. Oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!....

I swallowed my husband's cock, until I felt the hairs on his midriff tickling my nose. I hoped that Peter had his cock buried equally deep. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I listened intently, hoping to hear the squishing sound of lips sucking around a shaft disappearing into a warm inviting mouth. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I trembled feeling Peter's cock sliding across my wet lips, feeding my husband's mouth, sliding back out glistening with my husband's saliva, rubbing back across me. I bit down on my husband's cock, causing him to buck slightly, his pelvic bone mashing against my chin, lips, and nose. I enjoyed the heat radiating from my husband's cock, and the slight pulsations as he twitched in me.

I trembled as I enjoyed the vision of my husband's cock being buried in my mouth while he had a lover's cock fucking his mouth. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

And feeling Paul's cock waiting to slip back into me as he rubbed it across my face, or gently slapped me with it.

Peter's cock stopped grazing my pussy.

My husband's tongue began to slide back and forth between my slick lips.

And I could feel someone's warm breath blow softly across my puckered smaller opening.

Lips pressing against me.

A tongue lightly lapping me.

Then thrusting rapidly.

Leaving my rosebud wet and glistening.

His tongue thrusting with more urgency now, probing my opening.

Pushing.

Trying to force my opening to yield.

The tip of his tongue granted access.

Pushing.

I grind my ass backward, pushing against the invading tongue.

My rosebud acquiescing. Yielding. Inviting.

Wet. Glistening. Ready.

Vacated.

And then something rubs gently up and down the cleft between my wide stretched cheeks.

Stopping momentarily teasing the glistening opening before resuming it back and forth pacing.

And then, it stops at the opening.

The pressure builds.

My opening slowly parts to accept this invader.

I feel both the urge to push back and invite more of this intruder inside me, and the urge to stay still and allow my opening to stretch.

"Pop"!

His head slips past the outer gate.

It stings momentarily as my portal adjusts to this guest.

But it also sends a current flowing deeper.

An urge to feel him slip fully inside.

An urge to feel him plunder me.

To plunder my ass.

To fuck me fully, and deeply.

I want to feel him buried. I want to be impaled. Stuffed. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I push backward, feeling my husband's tongue slide upward, past the juncture of my lips, as Peter's cock sinks deeper into my warm, tight, nether world. Ooooooooohhhhh, I want to feel his balls pressed against me. Knowing that he is buried to the hilt. Buried as deep as he can be in my ass! I enjoy being fucked in my ass! And I think "Who is this woman?"

I feel Peter push too. Deeper. A sense of increasing fullness. His cock caresses me inside as he slips ever deeper. My pussy tingles as it feels him slipping deeper into me on the other side of the membrane separating this sheath from that one. My pussy wants to be filled too. In time it will.

In time my pussy will know what it feels like to be stuffed as its neighbor is also filled. A sensation unlike anything I have ever felt until then. One worth looking forward too. One worth experiencing as I will find out.

And my third opening also filled. My husband's fantasy of longstanding that will come to fruition tonight.

A fantasy that I will soon come to realize that is something that I could never have imagined as being so draining, and that would deepen our bond beyond what we had up to now.

A fantasy that we both would like to expand upon, and that we would do together. This was now going to become something we shared and nurtured together.

Peter's balls were trapped between his thighs and my pussy. Ummmmmmmmmmm! It felt delicious to know that his cock was as deep in me as possible. The sense of fullness incredible.

It was time for him to fuck my ass. To feel him sliding back and forth. Feeling his cock slide in and out of me. Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I pushed my ass backwards impaling his cock as deep as I could, hoping that he would get the message – FUCK MY ASS!

I pulled forward slightly before ramming my ass back against his midsection, feeling his balls compact between us.

I then felt Peter slide his cock back, slowly leaving a growing void as his cock receded from my depths.

WHAM!

Peter slams his cock back into me, plundering my depths with his steel hard spear. His stomach pressed tightly against my spread cheeks.

I gasp at the force of his penetration, and my pussy twitches ever so slightly.

Slowly Peter begins to fuck my wanting ass. Occasionally Peter withdraws his cock until the tip of his cock is pressed against my now spongy gapping eye. It feels like my backdoor is open, and Peter's cockhead ready to plunder my defenseless orifice again.

I feel violated yet empowered. I want his cock to ravage my ass. I want to feel my ass being powerfully fucked. My depths split open. I want to feel his seed spew deeply into my warm darkness, splashing my walls with his thick spunk. I want to feel his cock plunge to the hilt as the throes of orgasm overtake him, and his cock is powerless to resist spurting jet after thick ropey jet of his essence into my backdoor core. To feel his cock splitting my ass in two. OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Peter fucks my ass with increasing passion. His cock seesawing in and out of my clutching channel.

And then suddenly, nothing.

My ass is abandoned.

I sense that my rosebud is a gapping hole. Open. Ready to be filled once again.

And then I feel his cock rubbing against that thin strip of no mans land between my now open ass and my dripping pussy.

I think my husband is tasting my ass.

I hear what sounds like sucking sounds, and can only imagine Peter's cock slipping past my husband's lips. OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I pull my mouth of my husband's cock and look backward.

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Peter's cock is slipping in and out of my husband's mouth. His cock glistens as he pulls back, my husbands cheeks puffed outward from the blowjob he is giving Peter. I nearly collapse, my breasts mashing my husbands midsection, as I tremble at the thoughts racing through my feverish mind.

The tremors weaken, and I return my attention to Peter. I wrap my lips around his bulbous cockhead, and begin to suck.

Paul picks up my cue, and begins to fuck my face. His cock filling the warm void. My tongue bathing and lathering his shaft. Back and forth, his cock slides. Each time going just a bit deeper. I wonder how much of his monster cock I can swallow. With each thrust I feel a point of no return approaching.

My lips are stretched so tightly that they feel like they will crack. I feel his cockhead repeatedly graze the back of my throat. Will his cock go further? Will I be able to let his cock slip deeper? Past where my gag reflex would kick in. I try and relax my throat, breathing deeply through my nose.

Paul seems to sense that he might be as far in my mouth as he dare go. He moves back and forth ever so slightly, just teasing me. I relax, and clamp down on what I have in my mouth, and he pulls back.

He begins to fuck my face anew, letting his cock go just so far. I enjoy the fullness of his cock. It feels different than Peter, who is longer, yet thinner, and my husband's. I tingle at the notion that all cock are different, yet all are similar. I enjoy them! They can provide a tremendous amount of pleasure, if they are handled right. I tingle knowing that I want all my openings filled with my lovers cocks. I want to be a gangbang princess. I am not sure if that is the correct term, but I do want my princes to make merry with me, and I with them.

I let Paul's cock slip out of my mouth with a snappy "pop," and ease myself upward.

I can now look backward and see Peter's cock slipping deep into my husband's mouth.

I ease of my husband, and smile as I watch him taking Peter into him. He looks at me, and pulls Peter shiny wet cock out of his mouth, and motions me to slide where he is.

We trade places, and my husband now feeds Peter's cock into my mouth. He tells me to arch my head backwards, and proceeds to force more of Peters' cock into me. I taste Peter's cock as I lick and bathe him in my mouth. A taste not unlike some cheeses, cultured, organic. The thought that this organ had been intimate with my nether region did not detract but added to the rising tension surging through me. I had heard of ATM, and now I was experiencing it. And it wasn't unpleasant. Rather it added fuel to a smoldering fire.

I wrapped my arms around Peter's ass and pulled his cock deeper into my mouth. I wanted him to know that I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked in ways never experienced.

And the night promised to fulfill that desire.

I relaxed my grip on Peter, and let his cock slip out of my now seasoned mouth.

I stood up and pushed Paul down on the bed. I was not to be denied.

Paul feel backward and I straddled him, my wet pussy pursed over the tip of his cock.

I plunged my pussy down, impaling his rod fully into me. The friction of his cock against my pussy walls made me want to fuck his cock raw. I looked over my shoulder and told Peter to kneel on the bed, and bury that wonderful cock of his in me. To assault my beckoning ass and tame it. I wanted to feel his cock fill my hot tight nether world while his friend fucked my horny pussy.

I wanted to feel their manhoods sliding in and out of my body, rubbing one another through the membrane between my two wanton holes. Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my stretched rosebud and filled womanhood were being stimulated and pleasured in a way I never imagined possible.

Peter and Paul began to fuck me in tandem. There was something deliciously wicked about being fucked in both openings simultaneously. Feeling each working in a unison one sliding out while the other slipping in, feeling their cocks rub one another. The tempo picking up as we all established a rhythm, like pistons sliding back and forth, in and out, in a well tuned engine.

And then my husband stepped up to me and slapped my face with his cock. My lips parted and his hardness invaded my only other hole. My holes were now filled and being fucked. Was I being raped? Plundered? The helpless boy toy? A fuckbucket? I didn't feel like that, as I was the one who had started this act. I wanted my holes stuffed. Cocks buried in me. Filling me. Fucking me. Feeling the rising passion of increasingly raw sex.

Paul's cock slamming my pussy, my lips feeling raw.

Peter's cock sawing in and out of my gaping clutching ass. He would let his cock slip out of me, making my ass beg to be restuffed. I thought that my rosebud remained agape, trying to invite Peter back inside me. Wanting him to slip his tool back inside and massage my inner passage.

My husband's feeding me his cock, fucking my mouth.

I wanted to feel their tools throb and erupt. I wanted to feel rope after thick rope of cum spurt. Peter's cock buried to the hilt, as he groaned and let loose – his cock shooting round after round of his cream up my far reaches of my ass.

I wanted to feel Paul's thick club plunged deeply in my pussy, pressing my cervix as his cock let loose with his barrage of cum shots. My pussy oozing the overflow of his essence.

I wanted to feel my husband hold my head as he felt the release overcome him. His cock throbbing as each blast of cum sprayed in my mouth, his sticky essence overflow oozing out and dripping down my face.

I wanted to be coated with their love. To feel my openings flow as their cock's slipped out of me.

To feel Peter's cream trickle out of my punished spongy, gapping rear door.

Paul's gooey cum flowing out of my freshly fucked and puffy red pussy.

My husbands sticky essence leaving trails like waterfalls from the excess that was not able to flow down my throat.

Peter was the first to given in to his release, and blast his load deep in my nether world. I could feel his cock throb as each rope of cum spurted out and washed against my warm folds of me hot tight ass. His orgasm pushed me harder against Paul, who bucked his pelvis as he shot his load into me.

Peter and Paul continued to fuck me, and their copious emission made their cocks slip and slide easily within me.

My husband gripped my head and groaned as his cock spewed forth jet after jet of thick cream. I tried to swallow the almost constant stream of his essence.

I felt fulfilled. I could feel my holes filled with my lover's cum.

Peter's softening cock slipped out of my ass, a trickle of cum oozing out and pooling on the tousled sheets. Paul slid his cock out of my aching pussy.

My husband popped his cock out of my coated mouth, and turned me over on my back.

Peter's cum now flowed down between my cheeks and a growing wet spot spread out from between my sticky buns.

My head hung over the side of the bed, and he instructed Peter and Paul to have me clean their cocks with my mouth.

They stood on either side of me, and their cocks grazed my face, leaving sticky trails of cum in their wake.

My husband told me to clean Peter's cock first. I knew why. He wanted me to lick off our anal lovemaking. Would I eat his cock?