Unconventional Ch. 06

Story Info
Roxanne is most thankful for.
4.4k words
4.53
12k
8
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne dove her closet for something to wear. One of the perks of leaving clothes at home, it's easier to dress for the weather and look cute. She found her outfit. She stretched out her black stockings and rolled them from the bottom of her foot to her hips. She slipped on her sparkled shorts and gold top. It wasn't that cold outside. Thank God for that. She curled her hair in sultry curls and added her makeup.

There was a knock on her door.

"I'm coming Charlie!" she shouted from her bathroom.

Still knocking.

"Goddamn it," she muttered.

She opened her door, not expecting Jarrett in her doorway.

"Where are you going in that?" he asked curiously.

"None of your business," she said, folding her arms.

He stared at her from her shoes to her legs to her shorts and her eyes. She looked irritated.

"What's your problem?" he asked.

"I don't have a problem, Jarrett. I'm going out."

"I can only imagine where," he said, "I also couldn't help noticing how annoyed you looked at dinner. Did I do something?"

"You know very damn well, what you were doing, Jay. But I'm not playing games with you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not playing games."

"Is this how you're gonna act while we're here? Like an asshole?"

"The only one being an asshole is you, Roxy. I'm following your rules to the T. You're the one having a hissy fit because I'm not paying any attention to you."

"I don't need your attention, Jay. If I wanted attention, I could go out there and get it."

"Keep it up, and you're gonna get the wrong kind of attention tonight, especially in that."

"Fuck you, Jarrett. This is exactly what you like to see me in."

Jarrett chuckled a little.

"You just admitted to wearing that outfit for me."

Fuck, she thought.

"You're doing you, good for you."

Charlie met the two of them in the hallway.

"Girl, you ain't ready yet?" she sighed, "You coming?" she asked Jarrett.

"No, thank you. You two have fun tonight," he said.

***********************************

Roxanne had no qualms against downing as many drinks as she could while being with Charlotte. The good thing about having a sister like Charlotte around is that Roxanne could drink as much as she want and have a designated driver take her home. Charlotte didn't drink as much as Roxanne, if not at all. She liked bars mostly for the social interaction and music.

"Keep it up and you're be as drunk as you were on your birthday," Charlotte said.

"Don't turn me down, turn me up!" Roxanne shouted over the music.

Charlotte shook her head.

"I'm not nearly as drunk as I'd like to be," Roxanne admitted.

"Is it about Jarrett?"

Roxanne shook her head.

"I'm not talking about him," she said.

"Why not?" Charlotte said, "Something's there.

You're trying to ignore it. Friends my ass."

"I'm not talking about him," she repeated.

"Yeah, we are. You like him, you just don't wanna admit it. For whatever reason."

She couldn't keep it to herself for long anyway. Roxanne spilled her guts to her sister, telling her everything.

"Is the sex good?"

"It's great," Roxanne confessed, "Fuck me, none of this would have happened if I didn't go over to his apartment that night."

"Sounds to me like it was bound to happen. You wanted that boy just as much as he wanted you," Charlotte said, "I don't understand you, Roxanne, you say you like him but you act like you don't. He's not going to appreciate the mixed signals."

Roxanne poured herself another drink.

"I like to play games, I'll admit that, but I don't trust him."

"Get over it," Charlotte said.

Roxanne drank her shot.

"Like I said, if you don't hold on to him, he's not going to stick around."

"You don't even know him, Charlie."

"I know that he likes you. He's doing exactly what you want, be your friend, and it's not enough for you."

Roxanne didn't want to hear it. The liquor was pouring in abundance and Roxanne found herself seeing shapes instead of faces and life in a haze.

***********************************

The next morning, Roxanne woke up. Her room was dark, blinds closed and lights off. There was no sign of daylight. She couldn't remember how she got home last night. She didn't remember how she got to her bed or got undressed. Thankfully, she wasn't hung over. She forced herself out of bed and into the bathroom. She stood in the shower, trying to wake herself up. She slipped on some pants and a t-shirt, brushed her teeth and shuffled her way downstairs. Eleven in the morning. Jarrett sat in the kitchen dressed in his plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt. He heard her come in. Judging from the content look on his face, he seemed over the argument yesterday.

"You're mom and sister are gone," he said, not looking at her, "I don't know how you're alive after what you did last night."

"Fuck, what did I do?" she asked.

"You were pretty smashed."

"How do you know? You weren't there."

Jarrett filled her in. Before the night was over, she was completely inebriated. At first, Charlotte was amused, but shortly after she realized she couldn't get her sister home by herself without attracting the wrong attention. Jarrett took her home.

"I thought it was pretty amusing too before you starting falling down," he said.

He didn't look at her. Roxanne raked her fingers through her hair. Her curls now tangled and out of place.

"Please don't tell me I danced on tables like some sad, sad single girl."

"You were one tequila shot away from it," he said.

"Tequila," she repeated, "Gets me every time."

"Well you certainly had fun," he said, "Doing you and all."

"How did Charlie get your number?"

"She used your phone. You drunk dialed me a couple of times."

Uh-oh, she thought.

"What'd I say?" she asked curiously.

"Well, you broke your non-disclosure rule and said you told Charlie everything. The rest doesn't matter," he said.

Her posture stiffened. She didn't know what that meant.

"Was it bad?"

"No, you were just talking," he said.

"What'd you do last night?" she asked.

"I stayed here and had a conversation with your mom."

Roxanne kept her eyes on him.

"No you didn't," she replied.

"Yes I did. It wasn't long before she told me all of your embarrassing stories. Coffee?" he offered.

She accepted his offer and accepted her cup of coffee.

"How would you sum up your night?"

"Great," she said, "I would've invited you but it was girls' night."

"I wasn't' looking for an invitation, Roxy. I'm not interested in clubs."

"What are you interested in?" she asked.

She sat across from him at the dining table and drank her coffee.

"Your piano. I didn't know you played."

He pointed to the piano in the family room. Roxanne whipped her head around and stared at the black baby piano.

"I haven't played that thing in years. I can't believe my mom told you I could play."

"Were you any good?"

"I don't think so. I didn't' stick with it."

"Play something for me."

"No way."

"Come on. I'll play if you play."

"You play?" she asked curiously.

"A little. But I don't play for free."

"Cocky much?"

"I'm passionate," he replied.

"I'm not good," she said.

But she wanted to please him. Make amends. She got up from her chair and led the way to the family room. She sat on the stool in front of the piano and removed the hood that covered the keys. Roxanne ran her fingers over the black and ivory keys. She had no idea what to play but the moment her fingers touched the keys the sound came from the piano. Eyes opened, she concentrated on the exact keys from Bach's Piano Concerto in F Minor Largo, her favorite piece of music. Her skill was flawed, she missed a keystroke and the note was construed. She quit before she ruined the song.

"Told you," she said, a little defeated, "I never could mind my fingers."

Jarrett sat on the stool beside her. He nudged her to make space for him.

"You really are out of practice," he said, "I think your problem is what I've been telling you all along."

"What's that?"

"You lack passion. Show your passion when you play. Don't just play because you know the notes."

"You're an expert on music now?"

"No, but I really like playing the piano."

He placed his hands on the keys and played the piece of music over again. His rendition was much better than hers. He didn't miss a single key.

"Now you try. Close your eyes and tickle the ivories."

Roxanne gave him a look but she did as he said. She placed her hands on the keys and pressed them chord by chord. Jarrett maneuvered behind her and listened to her play.

"Much better," he said, "But you're moving too fast. Slow down."

He placed his hands on her shoulders and her muscles relaxed. The moment he made contact with her, the pace of her heart quickened. He slowly moved his hand to the small of her back to fix her posture. She sat up. Her body responded to him. It excited Jarrett a little knowing that she still responded to his touch despite their new rule in her mother's house.

Damn the rule, he thought.

He wanted her bad. He didn't realize that Roxanne stopped playing. The soft caress of his hands on her body made her forget what she was doing. She felt herself becoming less tense and more relaxed under his touch. He sat beside her again, their eyes locked on each other. She stared into his deep blue eyes. Fuck if she could stand his gaze but she couldn't. Her heart raced, pumping adrenaline through her veins.

"I can't take it," he said, "All I want to do right now is kiss you."

"So kiss me," she said.

"That would be breaking the rules. The rules you so eloquently put in place."

He pressed his forehead against hers.

"Just this once," he said.

Without hesitation, he crushed his lips against hers. His hands swiftly roamed around her body. This was part of his torture; being so close to her and not being able to touch her because of her stupid rules. He grabbed a handful of her breasts and squeezed them tightly. Roxanne moaned loudly.

"Wait, wait," she said, "Who knows when my mom and sister will be back."

He reached under her shirt, squeezing her ass and groping her globes again. In a swift movement he grabbed her by her waist, snatched her up and sat her on the hood of the piano. He kissed her neck, still roaming his hands over her body. He was starting to get hard.

"Am I interrupting something?" Charlotte asked, bags in her hand.

Roxanne's face felt hot. She was sure that she was red in the face at the sight of her sister standing in the foyer with her eyes on her sister. Jarrett felt equally embarrassed. He slowly slid away from Roxanne and smiled weakly.

"Not at all," he said, "We were just playing around. Can I help you with your bags?"

Charlotte graciously accepted his offer. She handed over her bags with a bright smile on her face. Roxanne grimaced at her. She slid off the piano and scratched her head, a nervous habit. Charlotte smirked at her sister.

"How are you still alive?" Charlotte said to her sister.

She met her at the piano, lightly stroking the keys. As much as she would like to delight herself in the idea of torturing her sister by teasing her. Roxanne was hot with embarrassment.

"Looks like you two are back to being friends or whatever you call it."

"We are," Roxanne said.

"You two were real cozy," Charlotte added.

"It's nothing," Roxanne said.

"Still in denial. You'll learn someday," Charlotte said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Roxanne groaned.

"Please, honey. You're lucky Mama didn't come back before me."

"Where is Mama?"

"At the venue. She'll be there all day decorating. I asked her if I could help and she told me to stay out of the way so I came home. You, on the other hand, need to get it together girl," Charlie teased, "I'm happy the two of you made up before tonight. We're in for more partying."

"Whatever we do tonight will not involve alcohol. You know that I can't drink like that."

"Hell if I could stop you. You were a little overwhelmed. I figured I'd let you drown in your misery a little."

"You enjoyed it."

"Of course I did," Charlotte grinned, "I haven't seen you drunk like that in a long time. It was very entertaining."

"You're going to hell, Charlie."

"Right after you, you little minx."

She was sure that Charlotte knew everything; all her dirty secrets and now she caught her and her "friend" in the act of nearly fucking on the family's piano.

"I'm glad you're taking my advice, showing Jarrett a good time and all."

"Yeah well," Roxanne said, shrugging her shoulders.

"You should take him out and show him around."

"You read my mind. I was thinking we should get out of the house."

"Yeah, you do that," Charlotte suggested, "And while you're at it, tell the boy how you feel."

She didn't want to admit Charlotte was right but she was right.

***********************************

Jarrett managed to slip away from the girls after taking Charlotte's bags and went upstairs to take a shower. He was so undeniably turned on. It wasn't the first time he had to take a cold shower thinking of her. He jumped in the shower and quickly washed his face. Lathering up his washcloth with soap, he washed every inch of his body. He stepped out of the shower to find Roxanne standing in his room waiting for him.

"I knocked but I realized you were in the shower. I need to talk to you about something," she began.

It was really hard for her to talk him after he'd just taken a shower. There he stood, in her guest bedroom, body glistening from the water trickling down his body. She lost her train of thought imagining his perfect body on top of hers. The fantasy was all in her head. They'd forget the conversation, he'd take her in his arms and throw her on the bed. He'd rip off her shirt and panties. He'd remove his towel and without warning, shove his thick, hard cock in her already wet pussy.

"I know. I know. You had a brief lapse in judgment this morning and it can never happen again. Am I right?"

He dried his hair as he talked to her.

"No," she said, "Honestly, I wish Charlie hadn't walked in because I would have let you fuck me on that piano."

Jarrett's eyes widened.

"Really?" he said.

She made herself comfortable on the bed talking to him.

"Yeah, you have no idea how bad I wanted you. I still want you and will always want you."

"Where is all this coming from? Not that I'm not enjoying hearing it."

"The truth is I really, really like you but I'm not ready to make a commitment. Not right now. It was wrong of me to ask you to come here and it was really unfair of me to ask you to be my friend when I know that you want so much more."

Jarrett let out a sharp sigh and stood in front of her.

"I'll make a deal with, Roxy. I've realized that you like to play tug-or-war with me because you don't know what it's like to have a steady guy in your life. Let me show you how good of a boyfriend I can be. Just for today and if it doesn't work out, we'll wash our hands of the whole thing. You know how I feel, I've done everything you've asked, but I can't keep going back and forth with you."

"I know. And I know that I haven't been fair."

"It's been really fucking unfair," he agreed, "So let's give it a shot. Be my girlfriend just for today, and I promise if it doesn't work out, we'll just be friends, no more games or confusion. Bible."

She looked him in the eye. She knew he was serious. He could sense her hesitation. She knew that he could make the perfect boyfriend. There was no question about it. It was her, she'd be the one to fuck it up. She knew that too.

"Bible?" she said.

He nodded his head.

"Under one condition," he said, "I want your full participation."

"Okay. I'll give it a shot. Just today."

"Ball's in your court, sweetie," he said with a grin.

He was tempted to take advantage of the moment. He was already naked, the only left to do was remove the towel. His hand slid its way between her legs and pried them open. The smallest contact between them made her wet. She wanted him so bad. Her fantasy was becoming a reality as her hands trailed along his wet body from his chest down his abs to the knot in his towel. She quickly untied it.

"Let's get started on the right foot," she said to him.

"Are you sure?" he said, a bit unsurprised but delighted.

He leaned back on the bed and watched her go down on him. She was sure. It'd been so long since the last time they had sex, but it was just like he remembered. Just the way he liked it. She took him all the way in, relaxing her throat and lowering her mouth down to the base of his dick. Jarrett moaned from pleasure.

"Fuck Roxanne," he breathed.

She rested him inside her for a moment, wanting him to feel her warm mouth enclosed around him. She could feel his dick getting harder just resting in her mouth. Jarrett grabbed her head and held her down. She let up, gasping for air and drizzling her spit on his dick. With one hand, she worked her fingers up and down his dick. She smiled with pride as she watched the expression on his face; a mixture of concentration and euphoria. She kissed him. He got on his knees while she got undressed. She crawled on the bed in front of him. She took him into her mouth again. She stuck out her tongue as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and fucked her mouth, pumping his hips into her face until she liberated herself from his grasp.

"Fuck you taste good, baby," she said.

She arched her back, giving him full view of her backside and that neatly shaped bubbly ass of hers. He reached over her and spanked her ass. It made a really loud smacking sound.

"Yes! Spank my ass!" she said.

He smacked her again and again and again and she moaned every time.

"Your sister will hear us," he said.

They were upstairs on the other side of the house. Roxanne knew Charlotte couldn't hear them.

"You wanna stop?"

"Fuck no," he said.

Her mouth felt just like her pussy, warm and wet. He reached over her and spread her ass cheeks apart. He could see her glistening pussy and it looked so sexy from this angle. He pushed two fingers in her pussy, pumping them in and out as she sucked him. He tasted her juices. The taste of her sweet nectar was like a drug. He had to have more.

"Let me taste you baby," he said to her.

Roxanne did what he wanted but she wasn't done with him. He lied down and lowered her pussy on his face. He spread her lips, diving his tongue into her hole and lapping up her juices. She was so wet and slick he could slide his fingers right in. She was still tight even around his fingers. He sucked on her clit. It was already swollen. The amazing things that she could do with his dick in her mouth excited him all the more. He rubbed his hands on her bare back. He loved the way her hot mouth surrounded his dick. He loved the popping she made every time she released him.

"I wanna feel you inside my pussy," she said to him.

She straddled him, placing her legs on either side of him and guided his thick, hard cock into her tight pussy. It hurt for a moment but he was already inside her and she want to feel every inch of him. Jarrett held her waist as he bounced up and down his cock. It wasn't long before her pussy tightened and she felt herself getting close. Jarret felt it too. He reached in front of her and massaged her button and sent her over the edge. Her walls clenched around her and she came in an instant, her cum coating his dick. She slowly rode him, swirling her body on top of him, making him feel her walls pulsate around him. It was fucking fantastic the way she grinded her sex on him.

"Come here," he said.

He lied on his side and took her with him. Holding one leg up, he re-inserted his cock and they began fucking once more. He liked gripping her breasts in this position, it gave him a better grip as he fucked her hard and fast.

12