Unconventional Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as his pace quickened.

His balls slapped against her clit and she felt hot all over again. This guy was going to put her in a fucking coma, literally. His kissed her lips and her neck, still holding to those bountiful orbs with his other hand. She could never say that he didn't fuck her senseless at times, Roxanne couldn't think straight when he was inside her. Her brain turned to mush. He felt himself getting close but he wasn't ready to come yet. There was a silence between them, only the sounds of their flesh slapping against one another as they fucked. Jarrett licked his fingers and rubbed her clit, making her come again instantly. She let him do whatever he wanted, today she was his little cum slut. She teased him for far too long in her mother's house. Roxanne giggled from all the fun and excitement. This was the side of Jarrett that she liked, the forceful, commanding side. She got up and got on all fours again, waiting for him to make his move. Jarrett followed her lead, he got up again, stroked his cock and little and plunged right back into her in her favorite position. Her breasts bounced even more when she was on all fours. He held on to her waist as he thrust his hips into her wet cunt, pushing her into the bed. Her ass bounced off of his body as she fucked him back. Roxanne parted her legs wider, she loved the feeling of him deeper inside her. Jarrett enjoyed the feeling too. He pulled her closer to him. She wrapped one arm around his neck and kissed him. He slowly pushed his way between her legs, grinding his dick into her inner secret, holding her tightly in his arms and grabbing her breasts. The moans between the two of them filled the room. Jarrett's pace quickened, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," he breathed.

He thrust into her hard and deep filling her up with his seed.

***********************************

Roxanne lied on bed on his chest. Jarrett looked up at the ceiling, stroking her curly, brown hair. His eyes were closed but he wasn't sleeping.

"Jarrett?"

"Hmm?" he said.

"What would happen in your perfect world?"

"I don't know," he sighed.

"Humor me," she said.

"You and I would be together," he replied, "What's your perfect world?"

"Never growing up," she replied.

He chuckled. She felt his chest rise and fall underneath her.

"God, I miss this," she said.

"Miss what?"

"You and me being together and talking. I miss the normal parts of our relationship."

"Me too, but you've gotta admit, me being your boyfriend for the day is great."

"It's alright," she teased.

"You say that now," he said.

Roxanne was prepared to show Jarrett another version of a good time. She gave him the full background on her life, driving him around and showing him around. She took him to lunch at her favorite restaurant and up to the countryside to see the changed leaves.

"You're in a good mood," he assessed.

"I'm trying to be a good host," she said.

"Thanks, you didn't have to give me a tour."

"I wanted to. I really wanted to apologize for last night."

"No worries," he said, "I think you did enough of that this morning," he grinned.

"I'm being serious."

"I know you are."

"I know how to have fun when it counts."

"Yes, you're a very fun individual especially when you're around your family."

"Are you excited about my mom's party?"

"Yes, very. I'm looking forward to it."

"What are you wearing?"

"I brought a suit in case it's fancy."

"It's not that fancy. I think you'll survive with a nice shirt and pants."

"I hope so. I'm looking to make a good impression."

He kissed her tenderly on the lips. He could get used to being her boyfriend if it meant he could kiss her whenever he felt like it.

"Where to next?"

"The River Walk."

"Fascinating," he said.

"You know, I could get used to this boyfriend-girlfriend thing," she said.

"I know. So why don't we make it official?"

"What happened to my 24-hour window?"

"I knew you wouldn't last. You've already admitted to enjoying it, so just do it. Be mine."

She knew that she couldn't resist him. He knew her too well to let her get away with playing games all day. She couldn't help thinking about all the things that Charlotte said before: a fine, nice guy in her life and she'd be stupid enough to fuck it up.

"You make it sound so easy."

"It's very easy. You're being difficult. Look at all this opportunity sitting right here."

"You'll get an answer from me soon enough," she said.

"I can hardly wait," Jarrett said, "Tonight, you and I are going to rule the evening."

"Are we?"

"Of course, I love parties. And I know you love parties."

"We're partying without alcohol though."

"Why?"

"I've had my share of the sauce."

"Fine, you play team sober for the both of us."

"I've never seen you drunk before."

"That's because I have a very, very high tolerance."

12