Unconventional Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Rox," he breathed.

She licked from the underside of his balls up to the tip of his shaft. Back and forth, making his dick jump from pleasure. Her mouth was so hot on his dick. He felt the soft back of her throat as she pushed her mouth deeper. He grabbed her by the hair and held her head there for a few seconds as pushed his dick further. All the while, playing with her pussy as she tasted him. He gripped his hard dick and rubbed it over her lips, slapping it against her cheek. He pushed the head of his cock harder past her lips and back into her mouth. The way she submitted to his actions turned him on.

"Yes, Roxy. Take that dick," he said. Her saliva and his precum dripped down the corner of her hips. He didn't stop, even as her nails dug into his ass, he thrust his hips deeper.

"Show me how deep you can go, baby."

It's not like she wasn't enjoying it. This was a dominant side she hardly saw. She tried not to gag, but if she did, it wouldn't make a difference. He seemed to like the way her throat constricted around his dick. It made him want to fuck her mouth harder. He couldn't stop now.

He finally pulled out and stroked his wet cock; giving her a break. Roxanne's chest heaved as she tried catching her breath. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Spread those legs," he said.

Roxanne did as he said and spread her legs apart. Her glistening pussy made his mouth water. "Fuck that looks good," he said, "Now play with your pussy for me. Play with that nice, wet pussy."

Roxanne reached down and began touching herself. "Faster," he said as she rubbed her clit. Her muscles tensed. Her pussy lips swelled by her touch. Jarrett positioned himself between her legs. Hovering over her, he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"Oh God," Roxanne said.

Sucking on her stiff nipples, he worked his fingers inside her pussy. Moving them in a come-hither motion. He immediately withdrew, leaving her on the brink of her orgasm. He raised her legs up to his shoulders and inserted himself inside. Her pussy vibrated around his dick.

"I've never felt you shake before," he laughed.

Hard, wet slapping sounds occurred between them as he plunged into her.

"Oh my God, baby, I'm going to cum," she shouted.

"That's right. Come for me, Roxy."

She tried to push against it, but he was too heavy and too strong. He held her down on the bed and pounded deep inside her. Her tight pussy gripping his dick tighter than he's ever felt before. So wet. So tight. He watched her breast bounce as he fucked her into the bed. He couldn't believe he could go so deep inside her hot pussy.

He lowered her legs and held her hips. Roxanne planted her feet on the bed and rocked up and down his shaft. He didn't expect that. He didn't expect her to fuck him back after coming so hard on his dick. He let her do her thing; gyrating her pussy on his dick like he was her little fuck toy. She fucked him so good. He picked her up, held her by the back of her head, and started pounding her again. Her screams filled the room. He wasn't done yet.

He quickly pulled out and turned her around. He slapped her ass as a cue. Roxanne instinctively raised her ass and arched her back. She knew what was coming next. He teased her pussy with the head of his cock before burying balls-deep into her again. Roxanne was without thought, without words. He was banging the shit out of her G-spot.

"Fuck, Jay. I'm gonna cum again!" she screamed.

The familiar buildup rushed over again and her orgasms came in waves. She couldn't stop them or Jarrett for that matter.

"I'm gonna cum too," he said. He couldn't hold back any longer. His balls tensed and the head of his cock shot out his milky, white cum as his thrusts slowed. He had to pull out and lay down beside her. Everything was numb except for the tip of his dick which was now very sensitive.

The room was quiet now; only the sounds of their labored breathing filled the room. Roxanne rolled over and stared at the ceiling. Without thought.

There was nothing to think about. Everything was perfect.

12