Unconventional Therapy

Story Info
Couple finds new treatment for erectile dysfunction.
4.3k words
4.16
69.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just sat down in the living room, starting the new Grisham book I had downloaded. Laura, my soul mate and wife of 28 years, was out shopping with one of her friends. By the time the plot had been laid out, the door opened and Laura walked in. She walked over, leaning down to kiss my neck, then licking up to my ear and gently biting it. All while reaching down to my cock, giving it a squeeze through my shorts.

"I'll be in the bedroom. Unless you think that book is more interesting." I watched her walk down the hall, shaking her ass in a teasing way.

Damn. She is going to kill me, but what a way to go!

Our boys had moved out and were off to college. I had also recently sold my company, and now consulting on the side when needed from my home office. We were spending more time together than we had since we first started dating, and that's what it felt like, dating again. Not to mention, once Laura hit 45 a few years ago, her libido went into overdrive, which I've learned is common in many women when they hit their 40s. We were having sex daily, many times more than once. I was having trouble keeping up, literally.

I turned 50 earlier this year, and had noticed my erections weren't holding as much as they used to, but that comes with age. It's really an unfair fact of life. Women hit their sexual prime at the time men start to have issues in that department. Nonetheless, I walked back to the bedroom with a grin on my face.

Laura was walking out of the bathroom, wearing only her panties and bra. We embraced, kissing passionately, as we made our way to the bed. She reached down, unbuttoning my shorts, pushing them to the floor. She leaned down, taking my semi-erect cock into her warm mouth. Damn, she knows what to do.

She played with my balls, as she continued to take me all the way in to her mouth. I felt the blood rushing, as my cock grew to its full state of erection. She looked back up and pulled my face into her breasts. I nuzzled between them, as I reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra, freeing those lovely ladies. Her nipples were already hard, and I made sure to give each equal attention.

As I laid her on the bed, I reached to her hips, pulling off her silk panties. I noticed a dark, wet spot in the crotch and couldn't help but put it to my nose, taking in a deep breath. She looked at me, smiling, as I took in her scent, something that turns me on.

"There's more where that came from."

I spread her legs, splitting the folds of her labia with my nose. Damn, she is wet! I followed with my tongue, taking in her nectar, which seemed to be freely flowing. I'm not sure what kind of girl talk they had while shopping, but I wasn't complaining.

As I reached her clitoris, she moaned, pulling my head in to her. I went on, gently licking her bud, as she responded with moans of pleasure.

"Fuck me Tim. I want to feel you inside me."

I pulled away, looking at her glistening essence. I love the way she tastes, and smells, but I'll be back down soon enough. I positioned myself at her entrance, and pushed myself in. I stayed still once I bottomed out, focusing on the sensation of being inside of her.

While I was enjoying the moment, she was getting impatient, as she playfully slapped my ass and told me to get to work. After a couple of minutes fucking her in that position, I pulled out and turned her over, taking her from behind. We both love this position, especially when she is turned on. I'm able to go in deeper, reaching her cervix. She says it hurts when I pump her hard, but in a good way. She says it makes her feel like a woman.

Finally, I had reached the point of no return. I buried myself inside of her, pulling her hips to me as I coated her insides with several spurts of my ejaculation. As I started to soften, I slipped out, and a glob of semen fell from her on to my softening cock. She rolled over on to her back and spread her legs, allowing me to view the mess we made.

All guys are visual. But, one of the things that really turns me on is watching my semen drip back out of my wife's pussy after sex. The sight. The smell. The taste. I can't explain it. It just turns me on.

"Go ahead, why don't you finish what you started earlier, it's not going to clean itself up." Yes, I love going down on her after I climax, lapping up our combined juices. We both do. I don't recall when I started doing so, but it's something I've done for years and it gets both of us off.

By the time she was bucking her hips from my oral assault, I was almost entirely erect again, as I usually am from this routine. Today was no different. Her clitoris started throbbing as the first wave hit. Her pussy was contracting around my fingers, as I kept sucking on her clit as if it were a nipple.

When she came down, I positioned myself back between her legs and slid back in. She was still worked up, and I began pumping hard, as she dug her nails into my ass as I fucked her.

"Take me Tim, fuck me hard. That feels so good. Harder. Harder!" I'm not sure what it was, but I began losing my erection just as I was getting started. Yes, this had been happening more often lately, and I didn't like it.

"Are you okay?" She asked, as my cock shrunk back to its flaccid state and slipped out.

"Yes, I'm not sure what's wrong with me. This is happening more lately."

"Well, you are 50 and can still get up for sex several times a day. Do you know how many of my friends are jealous of me?" She laughed as I laid down beside her.

"What do you mean, jealous? You've told them?"

"Oh please! Girls talk dear. You know that. I was just out with Stephanie and she was so jealous you can get it up several times a day! Her husband hasn't fucked her in three months. She says it's like he's just given up." She started teasing my balls, knowing that would take my mind off the conversation. Just as I closed my eyes to enjoy her fingers lightly teasing me, I felt her mouth consume my softened member again. Damn, I love it when she takes me into her mouth.

I was still a mess from all our combined fluids dripping back out on to me, so she rubbed her fingers around, gathering enough 'lube' to put her finger at my ass. She slowly eased it in, maneuvering towards my prostate as she continued sucking on my cock. She's become an expert at prostate manipulation over the years, and has even made me ejaculate with prostate stimulation alone. Just as she started rubbing, I felt a sharp pain like I'd never felt before.

"Ouch! You got me with your nail." I laughed a bit, but it still hurt.

"No, I don't think I did. You feel different." She pulled her finger out and sat up.

"What do you mean, different?"

"It doesn't feel the same. How long has it hurt like that? You need to go get that checked out." She looked at me with a concerning look now.

"I'm sure it was just the way I was laying. Now, where were we?" I leaned over and started kissing one of her nipples. We made out for a while longer, but I wasn't able to get hard again.

Maybe this 50 thing is hitting me harder than I thought.

....

"Beth is coming over for dinner tonight and may stay a few days. Could you run to the store and get some steaks and a couple of bottles of wine?" Laura barely made eye contact before she looked back down to her iPad, with a 'I hope he leaves it there' look.

"Oh shit. What now? Wait. Let me guess. I bet she has already broken up with this latest asshole and needs a place to stay again. Am I right?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys as I walked to the door, headed for the garage.

"I love you!" She called out as I closed the door behind me.

Beth is Laura's older sister by two years. She was married for almost 25 years when her husband kicked her out and divorced her five years ago. She had an affair with one of the doctors she worked with at the time and he found out about it. Her ex was an attorney, and based on their prenup, she was left with nothing for having an affair. She has bounced around with men ever since, but has never been able to get back on a stable footing. We've taken her in once before, letting her live in the basement apartment until she found a place. Apparently, that's where this is headed. Again.

I do like Beth though. I always have. She's like an older sister to me, but I just wished she would get her life back together.

We hadn't even finished dinner, and we already had heard the entire story of how 'asshole' was such a jerk and how she deserved so much better. I don't even learn their names anymore, I just refer to them all as 'asshole', because they are all assholes and nothing is her fault.

I opened another bottle of wine as we all moved to the living room. Just as we were sitting down on the sofa, Beth says,

"So, Tim, how long have you been having your erection issues? Can you stay hard when you masturbate?" I nearly spit out my wine!

"What?"

"Oh come on, Laura's told me you have been having trouble keeping it up lately. When was the last time you had your testosterone checked?" Beth took a sip of wine and winked at Laura. I looked over and was speechless.

"Tim, we are sisters. We talk about EVERYTHING! You would think you would know that by now." Both girls giggled.

"Okay, I've had enough of the 'girl talk.' I'm going into my study and watch the game. This is a bit too much for me right now." I shook my head as I walked down the hall to my office.

Just as I was shutting the door, I overheard Laura.

"It's getting worse. I know men start to slow down, but he has never had a problem in that department before. He's always been able to get it up several times throughout the day if we have time together. Now the boys have moved out, we've been having more sex now than when we were younger. But, a few months ago, he started losing his erections in the middle of sex. Also, you know how I told you he likes his prostate played with? Well, I was doing it a few weeks ago and it felt different. He jumped in pain when I touched it."

"Wait. When was the last time he had a physical and his blood drawn?"

"A couple of years. You know Tim. He hates the doctor." Laura continued. "I think something may be wrong, but he won't get checked out."

She kept talking, but I closed the door and turned on the game. Shit, they DO talk about everything. About half an hour later, Laura stuck her head in and asked me to come back into the living room. I looked over and the second bottle of wine was empty and a third had been opened.

Both were staring at me with a serious look. "Does it hurt when you pee? Have you noticed any blood in your urine or semen?" Beth was talking to me like I was one of her patients.

"Come on. I'm not having this conversation right now. You girls get caught up on whatever, and I'm going back in to watch the game." I started to walk away when Laura spoke up.

"Tim, stop. This is serious. Answer her questions." I've been married long enough to know I wasn't getting out of this.

I looked around, then down.

"Sometimes."

That was all I could say. I knew something was wrong, but I was afraid to say anything about it.

"Why haven't you said anything about this before now? How long?" Laura was concerned. And mad.

"It's nothing. I'm sure. I'll set up an appointment after the holidays and get checked out. I promise." I was trying best to diffuse this conversation, so I started pouring the third bottle of wine into their half-empty glasses.

"No. Beth and I have been talking and she is going to check your prostate. Let's go back to the master bathroom."

I looked at Beth, then back at Laura and said, "NO! That's not going to happen. I'll go get checked out. I promise."

"Stop being such a baby. I've been a PA in urology for over 20 years and do prostate exams several times a day. Trust me, there's nothing I haven't seen or felt before. Besides, I already know everything about you, remember? I know how your cock has a slight curve to the right when erect and how you love going down on my sister after you've cum inside of her. You are such a naughty boy." She smiled and winked at me. I guess she was trying to lighten up the conversation by taking my mind off the fact that she was going to have her finger up my butt in a few moments. I know my wife, and her sister. They are both more headstrong than I am. If this is what they decided over two bottles of wine, there was no way out of it now.

"Try to pee and then I'll be in there in a minute." She started talking to Laura again, as I walked into our bedroom. Just as I finished, Beth told me drop my underwear all the way and to lean over the toilet so she could check me out.

It was embarrassing. I was leaning over, naked from the waist down, with my wife and sister-in-law looking at my ass and balls hanging down. I felt a cold sensation and then her finger as it entered.

I jumped.

She pulled her finger out after feeling around for a moment and went over to the sink to wash her hand. I was pulling up my shorts when she turned around to look at Laura and then me.

She didn't have to say anything.

........

Three weeks later, I was laying in our bed. Beth was checking my catheter and the stiches from the surgery. Any bit of modesty I had with my sister-in-law was long gone. She was now Beth, PA. I was still groggy from the meds I'd been on since the surgery. Prostatectomy. Given my father had prostate cancer, I know I should have seen a doctor sooner. The doctor was aggressive with what he did, but he said it was necessary based on how it had spread. He was confident he got the cancer all out, but I was still going to have to do radiation.

After a couple of weeks, I was back into my routine for the most part. I still wasn't supposed to lift anything heavy, nor play golf for some reason for another month though. But, overall, I was feeling good and thankful we caught it when we did.

........

Six months had passed since the surgery. My levels were in good shape and it appeared they got it all. Physically, it was like it had never happened.

Except the erectile dysfunction.

The doctor told me it was to be expected, in the short term. He was confident he didn't hit anything he shouldn't have, and it is normal for there to be a delay in that function after surgery. I was getting frustrated, as my drive was still there. So was Laura's. I know she was frustrated too, and I tried to compensate the best I could.

We pulled out the toys, and even bought new ones. I still performed oral on her like I always did, but I know she still wanted the real thing. So did I.

The other drawback in this whole thing was that without a prostate, I could no longer ejaculate. Orgasm, yes, and I had been able to have orgasms even without being erect. But, I'd never cum again. I know that may not sound like it should be an issue, but to a guy, it is. At least to me it is. Laura tried to cheer me up by saying there would no longer be a mess to clean up, but we both knew I liked the mess. It turned me on.

I was in my study, reading a book, while Laura and Beth were talking in the living room. Having Beth live with us was a good distraction. She stayed out of our way for the most part, but her being there allowed us 'cover' from what had been our normal routine of having sex in the middle of the day just because we could.

"So, still no progress? Not even with the E.D. pills?" I heard Beth ask.

"No. I know he's frustrated and is trying, but nothing seems to work."

"Give it time. These things usually work themselves out after a few months. I've seen it go even longer, but I'm sure he will function normally again."

"Enough about this, tell me about this guy you are seeing." I'm glad Laura changed the subject. I started to close my door when I heard Beth answer.

"Well, he just graduated and is working as a lab tech in the office."

"What? How old is he?"

"26"

"BETH! You are twice his age! What are you doing seeing a 26 year old?"

"I'm fucking his brains out and teaching him what its' like to be with a woman." Both girls started laughing as Beth continued.

"He's a little awkward around women and doesn't have a girlfriend. I was showing him around one day and noticed him staring at my breasts. I pulled him aside in one of the exam rooms and decided to give him a better look. We've been fuck buddies ever since."

I was now standing at my door, listening to this conversation while shaking my head when Laura asked,

"Well, what's it like? Is he any good?"

"Dear, you have no idea. He has stamina like I haven't felt in years and is eager to do whatever I tell him to do. He's fit, so he can fuck me hard and throw me around on the bed like it's nothing. The other day, I was over there for three hours and we fucked four times! It's like having a living sex toy."

Both girls were giggling and kept talking. I closed my door and sat back down at the computer.

She's never going to get her life back together.

.....

I was printing a report for one of the groups I consult with on occasion. The printer was empty, so I went to the storage closet in the laundry room to get another ream of paper. As I walked in, I looked over at the laundry basket and saw Beth's clothes. I hadn't heard her come in, but guess she showered and dropped her laundry in the basket afterwards. As I started to turn away, I noticed her light pink panties to the side of the bundle of clothes. What I also noticed was a large dark spot in the crotch.

I don't know what caused me to do this, but I did. I pulled her panties out of the basket and looked at the creamy mess. As I studied them, I noticed that was not all her in the fabric. I held them up to my nose and caught that bleachy scent. Semen.

My head suddenly felt funny as I continued to sniff of my sister-in-law's soiled panties. It was a moment later that I felt something else. Something I'd not felt in over six months. I reached down, unzipped my shorts, and pulled out my hardening cock. I couldn't believe this was happening. I had an erection!

I continued to sniff her panties, as I stroked my stiff member. I was lost in the moment and kept stroking as I took in the scent. After a few minutes, I felt an orgasm building. The sensation is different now, but still feels great and satisfying. As my cock began to shrink from my orgasm, I put her panties back in the pile, zipped back up, grabbed the ream of paper and went back to my study.

I couldn't believe that had just happened. I looked online and found that many times ED issues post-surgery can be mental. That's something I hadn't thought of before, but it kind of made sense to me in that moment. Maybe the knowledge of not being able to ejaculate had been hindering my ability to get hard?

Later that evening, after dinner, I took Laura back to the bedroom. I was forceful with her, and she was eating it up. I nearly ripped off her clothes as I laid her on the bed. I pulled her panties off and looked at her bright pink lips. I leaned in, as my tongue dipped and swirled up and down her dripping inner folds. I reached down to my cock, giving it a stroke, assisting it come to life.

Nothing.

I kept stroking, as I continued lapping up her juices, but it wasn't happening. What was wrong? It worked earlier. I know I wasn't day dreaming, was I? It was hard! I know it was.

Laura climaxed and as she came down, she leaned down and took me into her mouth. I eventually had an orgasm from her oral skills, but no erection.

.....

The following days were pretty much the same. I tried to get another erection, but nothing seemed to work. I couldn't explain it and was frustrated. Laura seemed to be more attentive, taking her time playing with me, even talking dirty, but to no avail.

I was in my office again when I heard Beth come home from her date. I knew she was over at her boy toy's house, as she was telling Laura about it after dinner the night before. I waited for a while, then casually walked into the laundry room, hoping to re-create what I now was thinking was an illusion.

12