Unconventional Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

He laid there as Mike lent forward, lining his hips up with Alex's face before sliding his cock into his mouth. Alex didn't move, the want for pleasure conflicted with the idea of sucking someones cock but it didn't take long for pleasure to win out as Mike slowly turned up the vibrations. Alex didn't really have to do anything as Mike fucked his mouth, thrusting his hips up and down as he cock slid in and out. He slowly pushed deeper into Alex's mouth until he was hitting his throat. Alex panicked thinking he would gag as the invader forced its way deeper. To his surprise he didn't even wretch, he only noticed he couldn't breathe with Mikes cock lodged in his throat. He remembered Sandra and timed his breaths with Mikes thrusts, allowing him quick short breaths before the cock began to choke him again.

Eventually Mikes stomach was touching Alex's nose with each thrust but Alex still didn't gag. He felt his throat being stretched and expanded but other than that, it was actually kind of arousing. Ashleys body obviously had plenty of experience at this and reacted naturally to the experience. Alex felt the thrusts quicken and knew Mike must be getting closer. He rocked his hips against the vibrator as Mike increased it's power. Alex felt his own pleasure building again, getting lost in the sensation only to be snapped back to reality as Mike grunted and plunged deep into his throat. He stayed there as his cock swelled and twitched before emptying it's load into Alex's throat. He swallowed quickly, unable to do anything else. The twitching slowed and Mike slid his cock free as Alex took a deep breath. He could taste the sticky salty fluid but soon forgot about it as the vibrator went crazy between his legs. He rocked and bucked his hips, moaning uncontrollably as the orgasm he had been chasing so long finally arrived.

It crashed over him like a wave, hitting every part of his body as he bucked and spasmed. His restraints felt like they were about to break as Alex thrashed against them. Every muscle in his body was unresponsive, acting of its own accord as Alex was powerless to control them. He expected the pleasure to die down quickly like it had before but it seemed never ending. Mike stood and watched his beautiful girlfriend bucking and moaning loudly, his cock beginning to harden again at the sight. After almost a whole minute of constant orgasm she finally fell slack and he turned down the vibrator.

Alex woke up in his bed, panting out of instinct rather than need. His body had been resting in bed but the memory of what he was just experiencing made him breathless from instinct. His cock was throbbing almost painfully and he reached down and stroked it furiously. He lasted longer than he had last time but not by much, before he emptied his load all over his stomach. It was such a forceful orgasm he involuntarily moaned as his cock launched its seed as far as his chin. He stroked it until every drop was free and it was too sensitive to touch as he basked in the feeling of two of the best orgasms he had ever experienced. He barely even registered his phone going off but managed to find it on the bedside table. He picked it up and looked at it, it was Ashley calling him.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12