Unconventional Therapy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,206 Followers

"Well that didn't go as well as I had hoped," Ashley said as they pulled away. She still sounded sullen, Alex assumed she was still upset over how Mike had acted.

"I'm just glad I was there, I can't believe that prick hit you," Alex complained, gripping the steering wheel tightly as his blood boiled again at the thought.

"Neither can I, although I think he regretted it pretty quickly. Thank you for rushing in like that, it was really sweet of you to protect me," Ashley smiled and placed her hand on top of his. Alex was glad to see her smiling again and hoped now it was all over with and she didn't have to see him again, she wouldn't get too upset over it all anymore. They arrived back home and Alex helped carry the boxes up to Ashley's room. He still wondered how she had so much stuff at Mikes house.

"So do you have any plans for the rest of today?" Ashley asked as they set the boxes down.

"Not really, I didn't really have much chance to make plans after you woke me up," he pointed out.

"True, sorry about that but I really do appreciate you helping me out today. I know you didn't have to and it's really sweet you did," she smiled.

"Well I wasn't going to leave you to deal with it alone and after seeing him hit you I'm glad I didn't," Alex replied. Ashley instinctively touched her face where Mike had struck her. Alex went over and looked at her face, the redness had almost gone and thankfully it didn't seem like it was going to bruise. Ashley suddenly grabbed him and pulled him in for a kiss. This wasn't just a peck on the lips, it was a full tongue invading passionate kiss. She pulled away and grinned at Alex.

"What was that about?" He asked stunned.

"I just wanted to," she smirked, enjoying he confused look on Alex's face. What Alex hadn't realized was while she was kissing him, she had taken the coin from his pocket. "Do you mind if I have some time alone, today has been a lot to deal with."

"Sure, give me a shout if you need anything," Alex said leaving her room. He went to his own room and starting playing a game. A short while later the room span and he found himself in Ashley's room. He knew straight away what had happened, she had taken the coin and swapped them. He went to get up before realizing he couldn't move. He struggled and found only one arm was free while the other and his legs were tied to the bed. He looked down and saw the bulge of Ashley's breasts, accentuated by the skin tight latex he was wearing. From what little he could see it covered his entire body, it was the same outfit he had worn once before. As he was looking the door opened and his own body walked in.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I thought you deserved something nice for being so kind earlier," Ashley replied. Alex saw his old body had a big grin on its face.

"This is your way of saying thank you?" He asked although he wasn't surprised.

"Yep and I think you'll like it by the time we are done," she smiled. Alex found himself equal parts aroused and amused. If this was anything like last time he was in Ashley's body covered in latex he was in for a fun time but he also couldn't help but giggle at the fact everything Ashley enjoyed most was related to sex. Not that he was complaining, it had made the last few weeks much more fun than they otherwise would have been. He watched as Ashley stripped naked, revealing she was wearing the cock cage which confused Alex.

"I thought you'd enjoy seeing me suffering with it since I tortured you so much yesterday it only seemed fair. Plus it makes sure all the attention is focused on you," she said noticing his confused expression. She took his free arm and fastened it securely, leaving him stuck with his arms and legs spread towards each corner of the bed. She retrieved something from a drawer next to the bed. Alex saw it was a blindfold and gag which she quickly secured on him, leaving him unable to see or speak. He felt his pussy begin to get wet with excitement, being totally under her control while in her body really turned him on.

He heard her rummaging about for something else before hearing a something being plugged in. He then felt her climb on the bed between his legs as she fiddled with the latex suit. Ashley unzipped a zip and looked at her old pussy, in her male body it was incredibly hot and she meant down and kissed it tenderly causing Alex to gasp in appreciation and surprise. She smiled and kissed again before probing with her tongue, using the tip to find her old clit. Alex groaned and wiggled his hips slightly as she found her target. She moved lower, tracing her tongue against Alex's folds before pressing it between them. She lapped at his wet slit, tasting the familiar sweet taste. She pulled away and found a bottle of oil, pouring a small amount onto her hands she began sensually massaging Alex's body. She began at the base of his legs, running her hands over the smooth latex. She took her time, touching all the right places to excite Alex. As she moved upwards, she massages the inside of his thigh, each motion moving closer to his pussy. He groaned as she moved past it, going up his stomach to the mounds of flesh on his chest. Alex had felt his breasts being played with before but between the oil and latex this felt so much better. As Ashley's hands slipped over the smooth surface, they squeezed and pressed on all the right spots sending tingles of pleasure through Alex's chest which ran down his stomach and seemed to pool in his groin.

Ashley kept at it as Alex's breathing quickened. He was soon taking short quick breaths and she circled in on his nipples. She expertly touched them and soon Alex moaned out, his hips rocking up and down as he reached orgasm. Alex had never had an orgasm just from someone playing with his chest before, his male body was no way near this sensitive and it was a very unusual but pleasurable experience. It wasn't a strong orgasm but it was enough to leave him panting slightly as Ashley moved down the bed. He felt her tongue return to his now very slick folds, it didn't take her long before he was approaching another orgasm. Her tongue circled and flicked across Alex's clit as Ashley pushed two fingers into him. She rocked them back and forth and Alex was soon writhing in pleasure, hips bucking as he moaned against his gag. He fought against his restraints as his orgasm washed over him, his muscles convulsing of their own accord. Ashley grinned and reached down, picking up the item she plugged in earlier and Alex instantly recognized the sound of her vibrator as she turned it on.

She ran it teasingly over Alex's body, pressing It gently against his nipples before running it down along his stomach to his sensitive clit. She kept the power low, knowing he would be overstimulated right now if she went full power. Alex gasped and his hips rocked constantly, moving in slow up and down motions against the vibrator. Ashley smiled, seeing Alex so worked up really turned her on and feeling her cock pressed tightly in its cage, unable to get erect turned her on even more. It was her own self inflicted bondage and she loved it. She focused her attention back to Alex, pressing the vibrator more firmly against his clit and turning up the power. Alex squealed involuntarily at the sensation but it soon turned into a low moan. Ashley moved the vibrator in slow circles and Alex's low moan soon turned into a loud yell of pleasure as he approached yet another orgasm.

Ashley grinned and went all out, turning the power right up as Alex reached his peak, pushing him into deeper pleasure. His body twitched and convulsed, he pulled uselessly against his restraints and yelled through the gag. Ashley felt a pang of jealousy watching her own body writhing in orgasmic bliss but remembered this was a reward for Alex and put her own feelings aside. She kept the vibrator pressed tightly against his clit until Alex could barely control his new body and she heard a familiar yell. She pulled the vibrator away and watched Alex continue to twitch and convulse for nearly a full minute after she had stopped pleasuring him. Once he seemed to calm down she reached over and removed the gag and blind fold. Alex looked at her with glassy eyes and a goofy smile.

"Enjoy that?" She asked with a grin of her own. Alex simply nodded in response, his brain fried by the overload of pleasure. "Well there's more..."

He looked half worried, half excited, he wasn't sure if he could take anymore as Ashley stood up. She undid his restraints and pulled him up onto his feet. His legs were like jelly and the latex squeaked as he moved. She turned him around and bent him forward before securing his wrists once again and leaving him bent over the bed. Ashley stood back and admired the sight of her own ass and legs clad in latex, the black skin tight material clung to the skin accentuating every curve.

"I don't think I can, it's too much, I'm too sensitive down there," Alex groaned, his body almost completely drained.

"Don't worry, I'll be ok," Ashley replied as she replaced the gag on Alex's mouth. Her choice of words confused Alex until he looked over. He watched as Ashley placed a key next to the coin on her bedside table before picking the coin up and turning it. The world span and Alex found himself back in his own body, admiring the view Ashley had just been seeing. His cock swelled and pressed against the cage reminding Alex of its presence. He quickly snatched up the key and freed himself, groaning in pleasure as his cock sprung to life, growing to full size in a matter of seconds. Alex didn't mind the cage too much and the feeling of it being removed made any discomfort worth it. He gently stroked his cock as he looked at Ashley. She was looking back at him with pleading eyes, despite the abuse her body had already taken it seemed she wanted some fun too which Alex was happy to oblige.

He lined up his aching member, the fatigue he felt in Ashley's body was now gone, replaced with the lust of his own. He sunk his cock deep into her pussy. Ashley groaned and shuddered, her over sensitive tunnel pushing her to a small orgasm just from being penetrated. She relished the feeling, of her many kinks one of her biggest was continuing to be fucked well after most people would stop from being to sensitive. Instead she grinned as Alex began to thrust, each time his cock entered her her entire body shuddered. It took less than a dozen thrusts before she had a full orgasm, her knees buckled under her and her entire weight rested on the bed as she twitched and groaned. Alex continued to thrust, spurred on by the erotic sight of Ashley succumbing to pleasure and the primal groans of appreciation she was making.

"Gffff fuuuuuuuck," she moaned through the gag, although it was hard to make out what she was saying. Alex continued to plow into her as he felt the first signs of orgasm. Ashley no longer had any control over her body, it twitched and jerked of it's own accord and even her lungs barely worked as she sucked in ragged breaths. Her moans had turned to stuttered whines and grunts and Alex had to rest his weight on her hips, pinning them to the bed to stop her moving too much. He felt her pussy continuously spasming, gripping his cock tightly and it pushed him over the edge. With a groan his cock swelled as he emptied his load inside her, he kept thrust in jerked movements, milking every drop he could and was surprised by the sheer volume of his own orgasm, it was the most intense he could ever remember having. He fell forward, resting his weight on his arms as he kept his hips pressed against Ashley's ass. She was still shaking, her pussy continuing to massage his softening cock and he enjoyed the feeling. Eventually she stopped shaking, breathing hard around the gag which Alex quickly leaned forward and removed. She grinned at him with a vacant look in her eye, like every ounce of energy she had had been drained out of her. Alex untangled himself and pulled out his cock free, causing another shudder from Ashley.

He reached round and freed her wrists from their restraints and she rolled over onto her back. He watched and was surprised as her hand snaked down her stomach, finding her clit and giving it a gentle rub. Her whole body twitched the instant she made contact and she giggled. Alex felt his cock begin to hard, despite everything he had been through today, his body had only had one orgasm and was raring to go again but he knew Ashley was in no state to continue. He laid next to her for a while until she had recovered enough strength to sit up.

"Give me a hand," she said, standing up shakily. Alex stood up and supported her, helping her remove the latex outfit. It stuck to her skin and he had to practically peel her out of it but eventually she was free. Her skin had a sheen of sweat on it and her pussy was red from the abuse it had received. She sat back down on the bed and took a deep breath before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Alex asked smiling but unsure what the joke was.

"It's just funny, the way my day started I didn't think it would end up like this. That coin was one of the best things to ever happen to me," she smiled.

"It is pretty incredible. I wouldn't have imagined a month ago that we'd be in this situation now," Alex admitted.

"That's what I mean, we had so much hate before but now look at us, I'm so glad things turned out the way they did. I really was unfair to you for so long and I'm sorry for that," Ashley said. Alex looked at her, surprised to hear her say it but the look on her face showed she was serious.

"Me too," was all he could think to say. Ashley stood up and began to gather together some clothes. Alex watched as she walked around naked, taking in every inch of her body. Despite the fact he had been inside it in more ways than one, he still couldn't take his eyes off her. His cock grew hard again and she turned around noticing it.

"How about you join me for a shower and we can take care of that?" She grinned, walking over grabbing his cock, stroking it gently as she rose on her tip toes to give him a kiss. She quickly released him and walked out of the room, Alex wasn't going to say no to that offer but was struggling to comprehend how she still had any energy left let alone how she could still be horny. He quickly followed her to the bathroom as she turned on the water. Once it was warm she climbed in and he joined her. They took turns washing each other before she knelt down under the stream of steamy water and took his cock into her mouth. She worked it expertly, licking and stroking every inch of it before focusing more on the head. She took it deep into her mouth and Alex groaned as it slid into her throat. She deep throated him and seemed to sense he was close as she pulled back, popping his member free of her mouth and stroking it rapidly while circling the head with her tongue. She felt it twitch and stroked fast as he came, firing white jets across her face and chest which were quickly washed away by the water. She kept stroking the head of his cock, the sensitivity made his knees weak and he leaned against the wall. He went to push her away as it became too much but she just smiled and batted his hand away. Somehow his cock stayed rock her, the tip feeling like it might explode as she managed to bring him to a second orgasm. This time his knees gave in and he had to catch himself on the metal bar that held the shower head. She giggled and released his cock as he half stood, half hung trembling.

"See, it's fun," she chuckled. Alex managed to recover and stand up, his cock had now softened and almost ached. He had never managed to have two orgasm in a row while staying hard the whole time. He smiled in amusement as he thought about all the new experiences Ashley had introduced him to. He couldn't deny the last couple of weeks had been some of the best of his life. He put his musings to one side as they finished showing and climbed out. They dried off and Ashley got dressed as Alex returned to his room to find some clothes. The ones he had worn earlier were in a pile where Ashley had left them earlier so he picked them up and put them back on before going downstairs. He helped Ashley cook dinner as Kate arrived home and they sat down to eat. Ashley filled Kate in on everything that had happened with Mike, her ending it, him hitting her and Alex breaking his nose. She almost went off to find him herself but Ashley persuaded her it was all over now. They left out their activities that they had done after they had gotten home. After dinner they all went to watch a movie together. It didn't go unnoticed by Kate how close the two seemed now, especially as by the end of the movie Ashley was laid across the sofa with her head resting on Alex's lap. She smiled as she went up to bed, glad the two were now getting along.

"Well I should probably get to bed," Ashley yawned, sitting up.

"Yeah me too, it's been a busy day," Alex replied. They both shared a smile at that comment. They shut off the lights and went upstairs. Ashley turned and embraced Alex as they reached the top.

"I really did mean it, thank you for today it meant so much to me," she said as she hugged him.

"Any time," Alex reassured her. She smiled and gave him a lingering kiss before heading into her bedroom. Alex went to his own and climbed into bed, his mind working overtime thinking about everything that had happened and was yet to happen.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,206 Followers
12